News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Manchester - a few pics

• 19 Replies

Offline Jtiawrestler

• God Member
Re: Manchester - a few pics
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 03:01:05 AM »
 ;D

Offline FLgrappler

• MvM wrestler/fighter big fem v fem fan
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 04:26:18 AM »
My Gosh! JTia - you're the perfect woman - beauty, strength, power, a love of contests for dominance, and just general badass, muscled, warrrior queen who adores the test of combat.  What. a. Goddess.  Please JTia dont change!!! kudos to Tracy - also very tough and hot - just my crush on Jtia is a long standing one,,, if i appear to show favoritism, what a gift that women like you exist JT!  Thanks so much to all involved for sharing pics of this great clash.  I bet Tracy earned Jtia's respect in battle - not easy to do - kudos again to both.

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2011, 05:08:14 AM »
Those pics were amazing and a breathe of fresh air to this forum of fights that never happen.

Was there some hair pulling going on in those last pics?
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 02:39:28 AM »
I'm voting Jtiawrestler sexiest woman on earth! Thank you and your hubby for sharing with your fans.  :)

Offline Jtiawrestler

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 05:30:42 AM »
I'm voting Jtiawrestler sexiest woman on earth! Thank you and your hubby for sharing with your fans.  :)
Thank you! and my husband Thanks you! willing to do a rematch with more liberal rules next time!
jt  ;D