News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SOAP 223 - Update for Christmas - December 25, 2008

• 5 Replies

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • We understand what's erotic about women wrestling
    • AcademyWrestling.com
SOAP 223 - Update for Christmas - December 25, 2008
« on: December 25, 2008, 07:36:08 PM »
SOAP 223

Isamar Gutierrez versus Kym Jane

http://www.academywrestling.com/video_detail.asp?vid=577

Knock-out Kym Jane brings her all natural 36-24-36 banging ass, Playboy (January 2009 issue) back to the Academy for this Christmas 2008 update. Kym is tough and strong and quick and aggressive but does she have enough to tackle Isamar? Smarting from her recent beating from Mira, the Latina luchadora thinks she found her perfect rebound match in Kym.

There are several submissions recorded but there obviously could have been more as one grappler is right at the top of her game and the other is still developing her game. Kym talks some great trash and brings all her considerable strength and growing skill set to the match. Isamar is intent on demonstrating that she is still among the best at the Academy and somebody is going to submit, suck dick, and get fucked!

Sample album: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/academywrestling/

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
http://thenakedwrestlingforum.com/index.php
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

Captain_Catz

Re: SOAP 223 - Update for Christmas - December 25, 2008
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 08:10:07 PM »
Fantastic photos Bruce!

Captain_Catz

petelv

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 01:23:35 AM »
I also like the photographs.

pete

bert50

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 02:26:00 AM »
me too! Isamar rules!

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 08:44:28 PM »
I, too, am a fan of Isamar. She uses an arsenal of fabulous, sexy wrestling holds to punish her opponents (See top pic ).  The trash talk is great too. I thought she was unbeatable and she was for a long time, but even the mighty Isamar can lose.

MaximB

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 06:32:55 AM »
I, too, am a fan of Isamar. She uses an arsenal of fabulous, sexy wrestling holds to punish her opponents (See top pic ).  The trash talk is great too. I thought she was unbeatable and she was for a long time, but even the mighty Isamar can lose.

But not in this match ;)