News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

unusual fight locations

• 34 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Re: unusual fight locations
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 07:49:08 AM »
Hmm let's see..

A few elevator fights, one in the woods surrounded by woodland creatures, a battle outside a WWII Russian town for the fate of said town, in a psychic dimension, in a barn (the fight best known by my friends as the one with a bullwhip and a chainsaw), a kitchen one (nothing like turning on an oven element and seeing who can push whose head into it), and a few in the holo deck of the Enterprise.

good ones. got to love a kitchen fight, but also thought a few times of a holodeck/Danger Room setting. basically physical hologram setting, but programmed to change every 2-5 minutes. one minute you're choking a girl over a wrestling ring rope, next you're dunking her head into swamp water, next you're stomping her into the beach's sand
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline susanfighter

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 12:10:41 AM »
well, we were in the hot tub with the other couple (i was wrestling the other lady later that evening), and the men were comparing our chests.  we got up close to each other to see how are sizes compared & accidently bumped once.  the guys asked us to try a breast fight so we put a little show on for them lol.  we just pressed them together, etc. for a couple of minutes.  i guess it was a tie.

Titfight in a hot tub once

Well, who's were bigger/better?

That sounds really sexy.  Can you tell us more about it?  Or have you written about it before?

Well, I've never posted a story here, maybe I'll think about it ;)

battlinbrenda

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 08:50:13 PM »
Outdoors in back yard in a kiddy wading pull with oil in it.  Guess that isn't THAT unusual...

Offline Bernd1960

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 09:50:24 AM »
also ich wäre für einen Kampf in einem engen Kellerraum !!

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2011, 11:55:18 AM »
alexiahere2fite ,

Please tell us about it.

JT

Offline Sierra

• Fighting Solves Everything!
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2011, 12:21:08 AM »
How about in a 4 by 4 shower or minivan ?

pete
  or in a RV

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 04:00:26 AM »
I love this type of fight scenario, of enclosed small private place to fight. Two angry females, having it out in total privacy. Specially if Junges is one of them. :) R

Can't be total privacy or I won't be able to watch, lol.  Otherwise I like the idea of a private place.  Maybe in my backyard enclosed with a tall privacy fence.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2011, 04:47:55 PM »
i have fought in the small bed room with my relative

Offline SororityGirlPaige

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 05:14:00 PM »
In a high school in the band room. My opponent was a band teacher, the school was empty for the summer, and the band room had plenty of space for us to fight. This was my opponent...

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 02:25:36 AM »
In the library, back in the stacks, with a college rival.  Trying to not make noise why you try to pull each others hair out.

I like Charlene CDM's location and fighting style.  I was in college with a couple of girls who disliked each other intensely.  I could see them bumping into one another in the stacks while doing research, exchanging words, and then going for each other's long hair, biting their lower lips in an effort not to cry out as strands of hair are torn out.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2011, 03:28:59 AM »
The weidest place I have evere fought was in college with an ex gf of mine was a TA's office which had aquariums full of snakes spiders and frogs late one night.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2011, 03:40:40 AM »
Creepy really, but yet interesting to hear the frogs chirping/croaking as we went at it.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2011, 10:25:51 PM »
i have a fantasy of me an other girl locked up in a very small empty room.

I would also love to fight in cage with audience made enterily of other girls watching .

Cage fights are always a blast as well the audience adds extra factors as well.

Offline sue_ann

• yank out tear off
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2011, 08:14:21 PM »
was a video once of bitches going at it in limo love to that
perhaps wrong but always felt that women wanted to rip and tear each other apart not to this stupi you tube pull and slug

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2011, 04:06:20 AM »
i heard two best friends fighting once in a vestaview that had to b the sexiest sounding fight all i heard was the moans and grunts from them bangong upagainst the wall and the door gave me ahard on for days i still fantasize about it and the was over 15 yrs ago i hope i experience that again
catfights and more catfights