News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz

• 18 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: Bad Girl Diaries: Baby Liz
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 04:05:48 PM »
Baby Liz will face the very dangerous and underrated Lucky Star in the Ultimate Catfighter tournament. But which Liz will show up? Lazy Liz or a renewed, confident Liz? We'll see!
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 08:58:26 PM »
There's no way I'm looking past Bully Brit but I really hope I get another chance at Baby Liz, just to prove to her that last time was no fluke! I beat her lazy ass then, I can do it again. It's about Lakota pride 'n honor, something she doesn't have.

The Sioux have a saying....."We will be known forever by the tracks we leave behind." Too bad for Liz that the tracks I leave behind will be all over her when I'm done with her!

~L~
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:06:42 PM by Laurie Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 07:30:47 PM »
I'm sure you two will face off again, regardless of what happens. You've got to live in the same house lol.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 06:18:39 AM »
I'm sure you two will face off again, regardless of what happens. You've got to live in the same house lol.

You sure were right about that, Howard. She already started up with me again, right before my fight with Bully Brit. She started it, but I'm finishing it!

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars