News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mom has a fight

• 2 Replies

ghostman

Mom has a fight
« on: July 02, 2011, 05:51:41 AM »
            Mom has a Fight

This past summer I was 17 years old  and my Mother  Emily was 45.  She is 5’9” tall, 150 pounds and 36d breast size.  I know this last because  I have seen her bras.  My father was killed 3 years ago.
   Anyway I decided to take Mom to the Firemen fundraising fair they have every year.  I know Mom likes country and western music  and that was to be entertainment.  After the bands had played, Mom and I walked back toward our car.  There was a couple in front of us and as we neared our car the woman suddenly stopped and turned, spilling her drink down Mom’s top.  The woman started to apologize  when she suddenly started to giggle.  This made Mom mad and she slapped to woman.
   “What did you do that for?” she asked rubbing her cheek.
   I had stepped between them saying “Let’s go, Mom.”
   The woman who seemed to be in her late forties and about the same size as Mom said, “No one slaps me.  We are going to settle this, Bitch.”
   “Anytime.” Mom said.
   “Now! Let’s go to the boat launch, it should be deserted.” the woman said.
   “Ok.” was all Mom said.
   By now a group of people had surrounded us.  I heard some people in the crowd saying, “yea a fight!  Cat fight coming!”
   Soon, cars were leaving the parking area heading toward the boat launch on the Lake.  As we went I tried to tell Mom we should just go home, but Mom would have none of it.  She seemed to want to fight.
   We arrived at the boat launch to find a lot of cars and people waiting for the fight.
   As Mom and I walked to he crowd I heard someone say, ”Knock her into next week, Viv”
   Viv was a black hair woman, pretty and she looked to be the same size as, Mom.  The two stood facing each the crowd gathered around.
   “So you came.  I figured you run home.” Viv said.
   “I’m here.  No rules I suppose?” Mom replied.
   “Of course no rules.” Viv said and then took off her blouse.  She thought she might intimidate
Mom.  But Mom didn’t hesitate and took her blouse off to reveal her purple bra.  So there the two women stood purple and red bras almost touching.
   A  woman in the crowd yelled, “Come on! Fight, you bitches!”
   Another woman said, “Shut up, they’ll fight when they ready.”
   Well, Mom and Viv must had gotten ready for they stepped away from each other, bought their fists up and began to circle.  With in moments women were throwing closed fists at each other.  Viv held her fists up high and apart which let Mom throw short jabs into Viv’s pretty face.  Some one in the crowd said “Grab her!” to one of the fighters.  Viv grabbed Mom and pushed Mom back into the crowd.  A couple of guys grabbed Mom and this let Viv throw a couple of fists into Mom’s face.  The guys released Mom and pushed her toward Viv.  Mom used the momentum to grab Viv and the women fell to the ground.  Over and over they rolled on the ground with neither gaining an advantage.
   The women stood and Mom grabbed Viv’s hair pulling her head down and Mom threw punch after punch at Viv’s back, but only succeeded in making Viv cry out. Mom then pulled Viv to the ground by her hair.  With Viv on the ground Mom kicked at Viv, but Viv caught Mom’s leg sending Mom to the ground.   Both women quickly got to their feet and squared off again their fists.  They began throwing haymakers at each other.  The two fighters began to move around the circle of  people cheering them.  I noticed the fighting women moving toward side of the crowd.  The people began to move aside so that shortly Mom and Viv were standing in the lake.  Suddenly Viv grabbed Mom’s hair and threw two punches to Mom’s face, knocking Mom backward into the water.  Viv turned to the crowd and put her hands over her head.  I heard someone say..
   “Way to go Mom! You knocked her out!” 
   The speaker was a guy my age and I knew him.  He was my hated enemy Victor Speaks.  We had hated each other during the school year and had been in a few fights ourselves.  We never fought at school
So our parents were never called to school and since Vic had just got to my school at the beginning of the previous school year, I am sure his parents had never met my Mom.
   Anyway, I noticed Mom get up and she came up behind Viv and grabbed her hair.  Mom spun Viv around and pulled her head down and threw three punches to Viv face.   Viv was bleeding from her mouth  as she began to punch Mom’s belly.  Suddenly the two mothers grabbed each other’s hair.  First one woman would pulled her opponent’s hair then the other one would pulled the other’s hair.  As the hair pulling fight continued, their bra covered breasts were rubbing against each other.  When they finally broke apart, some how Mom’s bra had unhook, she pulled it off and saw that Viv’s bra straps were around her arms.  Mom used this momentarily advantage to throw a couple of punches to Viv’s face knocking her on her ass.
   “Hey, no fair!” Vic yelled.
   I was about to answer him when some guy said, “Sorry kid.  It’s a catfight! No rules!”
   By now Viv had risen to her feet and removed her bra.
   Again the two fighters closed with the fist ready.  This time their tits were the targets.  They were both getting hurt by the punches to their tits, but neither gave an inch.  Mom suddenly up the ante by grabbing Viv’s left tit and started to squeeze.  She squeezed so hard that we could see titflesh  coming though Mom’s fingers.  Viv screamed in pain and yelled, “Let go of my tit you bitch!”
   “Grab her tit, Mom!” Vic yelled to his mother.
   “Pull her tit off!” I yelled to my mom. 
   That was when Vic saw me and gave me the finger.  I just smiled at him.
   By now the fighting women were both crying, but they were not quitting their fight.
   Their breasts were begin to show bruises from the many punches the fighting women had rain upon their rival’s tits.  I looked at the crowd and saw that some of the women had their hands on the guy’s standing next to them, crotches and were rubbing.  Some men even had their cocks out of the pants and some women were jerking them off.  Other women had their hands down their own slacks and her rubbing themselves.
   Both mothers had put their chins on the other shoulder, but were still punching away at each other’s belly and sides.  Their stomach areas soon were black and blew even as they continued to fight.  However suddenly Viv moved and got behind Mom throwing a couple of punches into Mom’s back.  As Mom reacted to the punches in her back, Viv got Mom in a headlock, but Mom knew what was coming and put a hand in front of her face so Viv couldn’t punch her.  Mom was hitting Viv in her back and side.
Viv suddenly let loose of the headlock, grabbed Mom’s hair and pulled Mom down onto her back. Viv stood back catching her breath.
   Vic yelled to his mother ”You can finish her off now, Mom!”
   Viv went toward my Mom, but as she got close, Mom kicked out with both feet, hitting Viv’s leg knocking her to the ground.
   It took both fighting mothers a minute to get to their knees.  They grabbed hair and began pulling hard, so hard in fact that  both women pulled some hair out of their opponent’s  scalp. Then they began rolling around sandy beach until they rolled into the lake.  Viv started to hold my mother under water.
   “Let her up!” a guy yelled.
   “No! Kill her Mom! Vic yelled.
   Viv, however got up and started to walk out off the water.
   Mom had rolled over in the lake and a woman said,” Get her out of the water.  She’ll drown!”
   Viv went to Mom and grabbed her hair.  Mom exploded out of the water with a vicious uppercut to Viv’s chin.  Viv went a couple of feet in the air, to land part way in the water and on the beach.   Mom went to Viv and sat on her and threw a couple of punches to the unconscious woman before I could get to Mom and get her Viv.
   Vic was in my face in seconds. “You and me.  In front of our mothers.  No rules”
   I smiled ,”Anytime.”
   I then gave my Mother my shirt and gave her a hug.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Mom has a fight
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 01:09:21 PM »
nice story . Who knows maybe they will fight again after there sons fight.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
Re: Mom has a fight
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 10:09:41 AM »
            Mom has a Fight

This past summer I was 17 years old  and my Mother  Emily was 45.  She is 5’9” tall, 150 pounds and 36d breast size.  I know this last because  I have seen her bras.  My father was killed 3 years ago.
   Anyway I decided to take Mom to the Firemen fundraising fair they have every year.  I know Mom likes country and western music  and that was to be entertainment.  After the bands had played, Mom and I walked back toward our car.  There was a couple in front of us and as we neared our car the woman suddenly stopped and turned, spilling her drink down Mom’s top.  The woman started to apologize  when she suddenly started to giggle.  This made Mom mad and she slapped to woman.
   “What did you do that for?” she asked rubbing her cheek.
   I had stepped between them saying “Let’s go, Mom.”
   The woman who seemed to be in her late forties and about the same size as Mom said, “No one slaps me.  We are going to settle this, Bitch.”
   “Anytime.” Mom said.
   “Now! Let’s go to the boat launch, it should be deserted.” the woman said.
   “Ok.” was all Mom said.
   By now a group of people had surrounded us.  I heard some people in the crowd saying, “yea a fight!  Cat fight coming!”
   Soon, cars were leaving the parking area heading toward the boat launch on the Lake.  As we went I tried to tell Mom we should just go home, but Mom would have none of it.  She seemed to want to fight.
   We arrived at the boat launch to find a lot of cars and people waiting for the fight.
   As Mom and I walked to he crowd I heard someone say, ”Knock her into next week, Viv”
   Viv was a black hair woman, pretty and she looked to be the same size as, Mom.  The two stood facing each the crowd gathered around.
   “So you came.  I figured you run home.” Viv said.
   “I’m here.  No rules I suppose?” Mom replied.
   “Of course no rules.” Viv said and then took off her blouse.  She thought she might intimidate
Mom.  But Mom didn’t hesitate and took her blouse off to reveal her purple bra.  So there the two women stood purple and red bras almost touching.
   A  woman in the crowd yelled, “Come on! Fight, you bitches!”
   Another woman said, “Shut up, they’ll fight when they ready.”
   Well, Mom and Viv must had gotten ready for they stepped away from each other, bought their fists up and began to circle.  With in moments women were throwing closed fists at each other.  Viv held her fists up high and apart which let Mom throw short jabs into Viv’s pretty face.  Some one in the crowd said “Grab her!” to one of the fighters.  Viv grabbed Mom and pushed Mom back into the crowd.  A couple of guys grabbed Mom and this let Viv throw a couple of fists into Mom’s face.  The guys released Mom and pushed her toward Viv.  Mom used the momentum to grab Viv and the women fell to the ground.  Over and over they rolled on the ground with neither gaining an advantage.
   The women stood and Mom grabbed Viv’s hair pulling her head down and Mom threw punch after punch at Viv’s back, but only succeeded in making Viv cry out. Mom then pulled Viv to the ground by her hair.  With Viv on the ground Mom kicked at Viv, but Viv caught Mom’s leg sending Mom to the ground.   Both women quickly got to their feet and squared off again their fists.  They began throwing haymakers at each other.  The two fighters began to move around the circle of  people cheering them.  I noticed the fighting women moving toward side of the crowd.  The people began to move aside so that shortly Mom and Viv were standing in the lake.  Suddenly Viv grabbed Mom’s hair and threw two punches to Mom’s face, knocking Mom backward into the water.  Viv turned to the crowd and put her hands over her head.  I heard someone say..
   “Way to go Mom! You knocked her out!” 
   The speaker was a guy my age and I knew him.  He was my hated enemy Victor Speaks.  We had hated each other during the school year and had been in a few fights ourselves.  We never fought at school
So our parents were never called to school and since Vic had just got to my school at the beginning of the previous school year, I am sure his parents had never met my Mom.
   Anyway, I noticed Mom get up and she came up behind Viv and grabbed her hair.  Mom spun Viv around and pulled her head down and threw three punches to Viv face.   Viv was bleeding from her mouth  as she began to punch Mom’s belly.  Suddenly the two mothers grabbed each other’s hair.  First one woman would pulled her opponent’s hair then the other one would pulled the other’s hair.  As the hair pulling fight continued, their bra covered breasts were rubbing against each other.  When they finally broke apart, some how Mom’s bra had unhook, she pulled it off and saw that Viv’s bra straps were around her arms.  Mom used this momentarily advantage to throw a couple of punches to Viv’s face knocking her on her ass.
   “Hey, no fair!” Vic yelled.
   I was about to answer him when some guy said, “Sorry kid.  It’s a catfight! No rules!”
   By now Viv had risen to her feet and removed her bra.
   Again the two fighters closed with the fist ready.  This time their tits were the targets.  They were both getting hurt by the punches to their tits, but neither gave an inch.  Mom suddenly up the ante by grabbing Viv’s left tit and started to squeeze.  She squeezed so hard that we could see titflesh  coming though Mom’s fingers.  Viv screamed in pain and yelled, “Let go of my tit you bitch!”
   “Grab her tit, Mom!” Vic yelled to his mother.
   “Pull her tit off!” I yelled to my mom. 
   That was when Vic saw me and gave me the finger.  I just smiled at him.
   By now the fighting women were both crying, but they were not quitting their fight.
   Their breasts were begin to show bruises from the many punches the fighting women had rain upon their rival’s tits.  I looked at the crowd and saw that some of the women had their hands on the guy’s standing next to them, crotches and were rubbing.  Some men even had their cocks out of the pants and some women were jerking them off.  Other women had their hands down their own slacks and her rubbing themselves.
   Both mothers had put their chins on the other shoulder, but were still punching away at each other’s belly and sides.  Their stomach areas soon were black and blew even as they continued to fight.  However suddenly Viv moved and got behind Mom throwing a couple of punches into Mom’s back.  As Mom reacted to the punches in her back, Viv got Mom in a headlock, but Mom knew what was coming and put a hand in front of her face so Viv couldn’t punch her.  Mom was hitting Viv in her back and side.
Viv suddenly let loose of the headlock, grabbed Mom’s hair and pulled Mom down onto her back. Viv stood back catching her breath.
   Vic yelled to his mother ”You can finish her off now, Mom!”
   Viv went toward my Mom, but as she got close, Mom kicked out with both feet, hitting Viv’s leg knocking her to the ground.
   It took both fighting mothers a minute to get to their knees.  They grabbed hair and began pulling hard, so hard in fact that  both women pulled some hair out of their opponent’s  scalp. Then they began rolling around sandy beach until they rolled into the lake.  Viv started to hold my mother under water.
   “Let her up!” a guy yelled.
   “No! Kill her Mom! Vic yelled.
   Viv, however got up and started to walk out off the water.
   Mom had rolled over in the lake and a woman said,” Get her out of the water.  She’ll drown!”
   Viv went to Mom and grabbed her hair.  Mom exploded out of the water with a vicious uppercut to Viv’s chin.  Viv went a couple of feet in the air, to land part way in the water and on the beach.   Mom went to Viv and sat on her and threw a couple of punches to the unconscious woman before I could get to Mom and get her Viv.
   Vic was in my face in seconds. “You and me.  In front of our mothers.  No rules”
   I smiled ,”Anytime.”
   I then gave my Mother my shirt and gave her a hug.

Nicr, i like the end,when uppercut finish this all