News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Beatdown delivery - An interracial 1 on 3 story

• 9 Replies

Offline sig

• God Member
Beatdown delivery - An interracial 1 on 3 story
« on: November 02, 2017, 01:46:53 PM »
Beatdown delivery

After loading the back of her venerable (and battered) 95 Civic with two dozen pizza boxes, Kanesha hurried to seek refuge from the heavy rain at the driver’s seat, and started sorting the bills for her delivery ride.
As she usually did when preparing her ride, the 18 years old black girl put the nearest in first place, leaving the ones requiring a longer drive for last place.
{alt}

Offline sig

• God Member
Re: Beatdown delivery - An interracial 1 on 3 story
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 01:47:59 PM »
“Fuck!!!”

She cursed before reading the bill again, just to check it wasn’t a mistake. The address was 6259 Oakmont Lane. After checking the address in her phone she resumed cursing.

“You’re fucking kidding me! Fuck! Fuck!”

The enraged girl couldn’t believe she had to make a delivery on the opposite side of town. It would take at least half an hour in normal conditions, but on a rainy Friday evening it would surely take much, much longer.
She was about to reject the delivery when she realized it was a big order, and usually, big order means big tip. Nevertheless she continued ranting and now it was Jolene, the white girl in charge of assigning the deliveries the target of her complaints.

“Fucking white bitch! I can’t believe she sent me across town!”

It was her first job after school, and unlike high school, where she was used to never take shit from anyone, she was finding hard to accept doing what she was told to do.
After a couple of deliveries, and mostly because of a couple of good tips, Kanesha started to calm down. In ten minutes she got rid of all the pizza boxes in the back, except for those for the last delivery.

“They better be good tippers… Ordering from across the fucking town on a fucking rainy night…”

Her phone’s GPS guided her to her destination, and Kanesha realized she’d never been at this part of town. All the houses there were almost mansions, with nice gardens in the front and, presumably, in the back. She checked the 6259 number on the front, and cursed the two Mercedes and the Lexus sitting on the driveway for making her walk fifty feet under the rain. She also cursed when she noticed the missing calls from her boss, but thanked herself for setting the phone mute before.  After loading the remaining pizza boxes over her shoulder, Kanesha rushed to the house’s front door and pushed the bell button.

Kelly, the lady of the house, was at the living room chatting with her friends Ashley and Lauren.
The three beautiful twenty something blondes were, like every Friday night, all dolled up and dressed to kill. They were invited to an upscale party, and they spared nothing regarding their look.
Lauren was stunning, wearing a short black satin dress, pared with black stockings and black patent slingback high heel pumps. Ashley looked equally sexy with her tight red dress, black stockings and black heels. Kelly, in what according to her friends was a poor decision for a rainy night, was wearing a tight white dress, tan stockings and white patent high heel pumps.
All of them had their hair done in the salon, where wearing exquisite designer lingerie, and fine pieces of jewelry.
The ladies were so immersed in an entertaining conversation covering the usual subjects; men, hairstyles, clothing, shoes and so on; that none of them paid attention to the bell ringing.

After a minute what seemed to be eternal, an impatient Kanesha ringed the bell several times in a quick succession. This time the three rich ladies clearly heard the ringing.

“Are we expecting someone else?” Lauren asked.

“I don’t think so. I’ll check”

Kelly stood up and after tugging down the hem of her dress she strutted to the front door. Outside, hearing heels clicking on the wooden floor of the foyer, Kanesha refrained from ringing the bell again. After opening the door, Kelly was surprised to see the beefy black teen carrying a stack of pizza boxes.
Kanesha looked down at the blonde lady. That prissy bitch was dressed to the nines in white, starting with her designer heels, slender legs encased in sheer nylons, figure hugging designer dress, flawless makeup and hair, and pearl necklace and earrings. She felt a genuine disdain for that kind of cocky white ladies.

“Here’s your order. It’s 215.50 plus tip”

“It must be a mistake. I haven’t ordered anything”

Without even asking, Kanesha pushed Kelly back and walked past her, stepping into the house and unloading the pizza boxes onto a small table in the foyer.

“What do you think you are doing? You cannot come into my house that way!”

Kanesha ignored Kelly’s complaint while searching for the order bill in her shorts pocket.

“Look at this babe. It says 6259 Oakmont Lane, and it says it is 215.50 dollars.”

“Yes, you are at 6259 Oakmont Lane, but I am telling you I didn’t order it!”

Kanesha was fuming. She had spent almost one hour driving there and her volcanic mood, the one that in the past made her the ultimate bully at school, was about to explode.

“Listen bitch. You got your pizza and I want my money. It´s 215.50 plus tip, you can round it to 250”

Kelly couldn’t believe the rude manner the black teen was using with her. It was time to assume a firmer stance with the delivery girl.

“Young lady, you must leave the house or…”

Kanesha wouldn’t listen to anything the snooty blonde had to say.

“Go grab your fucking purse and give me my 250!”

The angry teenager wasn’t in the mood to wait until that glitzy white bitch moved her peachy ass. She pushed an astonished Kelly to the living room where she met the equally surprised Ashley and Lauren.

“What do you think you are doing? Please leave my house now or…”

“Shut up stupid bimbo! You bring my 250 or I’ll beat the crap out of you”

Kelly was unable to answer. The wealthy girl was unaccustomed to such that kind of treatment and even less to physical confrontation. Though the black teen was shorter than her, a mere look at her muscular arms made Kelly feel intimidated.

“Pardon me? How you dare to threat me in my own house!”

Kelly replied nervously while looking around trying to find her phone.
Kanesha took a few seconds to asses the situation. She scornfully looked at the prissy blondes seating petrified in the living room. As a tough girl from the hood, Kanesha was well aware those weak white ladies were no match for her. None of them could be more of 110 or 115 lbs, and their manicured hands, slender legs and feeble arms where the exact opposite of Kanesha’s 170 lbs of muscle.

“Are you fucking deaf blondie? Give me my money or I’ll give the beating of your life to all of you”

The rich ladies couldn’t react to the insolent black teen threatening them. Though none of them would like to admit it, they all knew they would be in trouble if Kanesha decided to execute the threat. Lauren, who had her purse at her side, grabbed it before being stopped by Kanesha.

“Stay put bitch. What are going to do?”

The menacing stare, and the clinching fists of Kanesha, where more than enough to leave Lauren scared stiff. If she had taken a look at her friends, she would have noticed they were at least as frightened as she was.

“I… I… I am giving w…what you want, s…so you can leave..”

Well aware the wealthy blondes were terrified, Kanesha arrived to the conclusion that such a long drive deserved something more than a generous tip.

“Are you looking for something, bitch? You think you can call someone for help?”

“N…No I was just looking for your money… here it is…”

Kanesha stepped in front of Lauren disdainfully tearing the 100 bills from her hands. She smiled at the trembling blonde, and without warning delivered a powerful slap to her left cheek, rocking her head. She tried to stand up and hit the black teen back when Kanesha smacked her model face making her sit again. The stunned blonde caressed her burning cheek and started whimpering like a spoiled child. The teenager wanted to have the three posh ladies seated and within reach, so she roughly pushed Kelly making her seat at the sofa beside Ashley.

“W…what are you… Don’t push me! If you don’t leave now I will call…”

“SMACK!”

Kelly tried to stand up, but a second hard slap made her sit again. Ashley was stunned watching how that black brat smacked her friends when her model face was also struck by a hard slap.
Kanesha, knowing she was in control, ordered all of them to grab their purses and hand their cell phones to her. The astonished blondes hesitated before complying with Kanesha’s command, and that earned them a new round of face smacking.

“It’s gonna be 250 each, bitches. And I don’t accept credit cards”

To make her point clearer, the teenager reinforced the idea smacking the faces of each of the haughty ladies once again. That was more than enough encouragement for them, as they nervously browsed their purses for the cash. The black teen peeked at Kelly’s purse and noticed she had much more money than that.

“Since you are the lady of the house, you should compensate me more generously. Am I wrong?”

“N..No. You are right. I can give you…”

“You gimme all you have in there, blondie, or better yet, all of you bitches, gimme all the money in your purses!”

Even Kanesha was surprised at how submissive those rich ladies were behaving. They emptied their purses and with their trembling manicured hands gave all the cash to Kanesha without uttering a word. None of them dared to make eye contact with her. The black girl could not believe the outrageous amount of cash those rich ladies were carrying. Without even counting it, she knew she got more than fifteen hundred bucks. For a short moment she thought it would be wise to cash out and leave those stupid rich bitches unharmed, but the bully inside her had more exciting ideas for a rainy Friday night.

To be continued
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 01:48:39 PM by sig »

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 06:09:33 PM »
Excellent story and I like the pic too. Thanks! Can't wait to see where it goes.

Offline MikeyZ

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 05:15:13 AM »
Great story so far Sergio. I'm looking forward to your next chapter. Keep up the good work!

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 05:34:59 AM »
Kanesha put the cash in her shorts pocket, pointed her phone to the dolled up blondes and snapped several photos of them.

“This is just to remember how you looked before I fuck you up, bitches”

Although all of them were completely terrified, when Kanesha ended taking photos, Ashley found courage enough to speak.

“F… fuck us up? W… what do you mean? You have what you want. Please leave us”

Kanesha stepped in front of Ashley and lifted her chin forcing the beautiful blonde to make eye contact with her.

“If I want to, I can beat the crap out of you all, blondie. I’ll leave when I want to”

“B…But you have what….”

Kanesha grabbed a handful of Ashley’s blonde hair, pulling the trembling beauty up before she could finish the sentence. She instinctively used her delicate hands to grab Kanesha’s wrist.

“Fucking white bitch! Don’t you dare to touch me! Put your hands down!”

Ashley did as told while Kanesha, still holding her hair paraded her in front of Kelly and Lauren, pulling her head down as the blonde was, over those high heels, almost ten inches taller than Kanesha. Neither Kelly nor Lauren dared to stand up and confront the black teenager.

“Please let go my hair!”

“Hey bitches! Look at your mouthy friend. She wants me to leave. You better watch and learn”

“N… No p… please, let go my hair!”

Ashley’s plea was like an aphrodisiac for Kanesha. She craved to beat down the snooty blonde, but she would also enjoy playing with her prey. She released the grip on Ashley’s hair and ran both hands over the red dress, starting from the blonde’s breasts, then her flat belly and finally her waist.

“This is a nice, sexy dress, bitch… What’s your name?”

“A...Ashley”

Kanesha made her turn and face her friends while caressing her shapely ass. The black girl lifted the hem of her dress, exposing her buttocks and running her fingers along the garters first, and then following along the red lace panties until reaching her crotch. Even being touched by the evil teen, Ashley was unable to react.

“Yo blondies! Look at this dumb bitch! I can do whatever I want with her!”

She spun the paralyzed blonde on her heels, facing her again. Without loosing sight on Kelly and Lauren, Kanesha continued taunting Ashley. With her left hand grabbed her chin and with her right seized Ashley’s left breast. The blonde’s body shuddered in fear, but this time she made no attempt to stop the black teen.

“I don’t know where to start. Shall I smash this pretty face or these nice tities?”

“P...please don’t… Girls help me!”

Kanesha released the sobbing blonde’s chin and breast and took a step backward. For a split second it seemed that Kanesha would let her go, but she only did it to gather momentum and used her left hand to apply a brutal slap to Ashley’s face. Completely caught off guard, the stunned beauty flew until landing on the sofa. As she fumbled to get hold on the back of the sofa, Kanesha pulled her up by her hair with her right hand. She was about to apply a second smack, when Lauren stood up and dug her sharp nails on Kanesha’s right forearm.

“Let her go!”

Kanesha grinned evilly, “this is getting better and better” she thought. Sensing they had a chance of overpowering the delivery girl, Kelly joined the attack. Kanesha released the grip on the hair of the still wobbling Ashley, and smacked her again with her left hand, making her ass land on the sofa. Kelly grasped Kanesha’s hair and started kicking her calves with her pointy pumps.
Kanesha tensed all her muscles and held her position. The feeble attack of those wimpy ladies couldn’t do her more damage than a few scratches. Lauren felt she was trying to dig her manicured nails in steel, and lacking a better attack plan she started kicking the black girl’s legs the same way as Kelly.

“Dumb weak bitches! Let me know when you’re done so I can start kicking your sorry asses!”

The black teen oozed overconfidence even when Ashley made the effort of standing up again and joined her friends sending weak slaps to Kanesha’s face.
Even though those ladies were no match for her, Kanesha knew she had to regain command of actions. None of the uppity white ladies noticed Kanesha had her left arm free, which she used to deliver a blow to Lauren’s gut.

“Uuuggghh!”

The beautiful blonde released the hold on Kanesha’s right arm and doubled in pain. As she stumbled in her high heels, a second blow reached her belly before she could cover it with her hands.
Kanesha then used her now free right arm to punch Kelly’s tummy, whom immediately released the grasp on her hair go and doubled over in pain.
Seeing her two friends were unable to keep fighting the evil teen, Ashley realized she was in trouble again. She thought she would have time enough to use her arms to cover her flat belly before joining her friends, but she wasn’t fast enough. A devastating blow landed in her stomach pit, and when she was bending over in pain, a hook to her chin sent her flying backwards to the sofa, where she laid barely conscious with her sexy legs spread. Kanesha turned her attention again to Kelly and Lauren. She yanked both ladies by their hair making them stand upright.

“Fucking white bimbos! You thought you could take me down?”

“Please stop! You win, we don’t want to fight, please let us go!”

Lauren pleaded knowing there was no chance of kicking the black teen out of the house.

“Look at your stupid friend… and she’s the lucky one!”

They looked in horror at Ashley, who laid whimpering semi-conscious, her dress rolled at her waist, legs wide spread showing her sexy underwear, and her face already swollen and reddened. It wasn’t a good auspice for their future. The black girl kept on taunting the now terrified rich blondes.

“Fucking rich bitches. You think you’re better than me?”

Kanesha stood in front of Lauren. The beauty was trembling in fear, and knowing something bad would happen she couldn’t help sobbing.

“What’s your name bitch?”

“L…Lauren. P…please don’t hurt me!”

The prissy blonde pleaded to no avail. Kanesha waved her right fist in front of her eyes before hitting her chin with a right hook, making her to see stars as she landed on the sofa next to Ashley.
Kelly watched in horror, but knowing she was next, she made a desperate attempt to run to the front door. Kanesha didn’t have to put a great effort to catch the rich beauty before reaching the door. Those heels looked sexy, but they weren’t made to run. Kanesha grabbed her hair and pulled Kelly to living room again.

“Silly bitch. There’s no escape now. What’s your name?”

“P… please! Don’t do this to me! Please!”

“Your name, honey”

“K… Kelly”

“Now, Kelly dear, it’s time to join your friends!”

This time, Kanesha delivered a left hook to Kelly’s model face, making her crumble on the sofa. The teenager admired her handiwork, the three knocked down blondes were whimpering, oblivious to the fact that Kanesha was just getting warmed up.

“Fucking wimps! I can do whatever I want to you, and now, I really want to fuck you up!”

The tough teen really meant business. She pulled Lauren up by her hair, and before the cocky blonde could utter a word, Kanesha spun her around before flinging her across the room.

“Aaaaiiieeee!!! Thud!”

Lauren floundered about twenty feet until she crashed against the wall, afterwards collapsing on the floor. After spinning Kelly around a couple of turns, Kanesha tossed her towards Lauren. She was dazed on her four trying to regain the feet, when she clearly heard Kelly’s cries and the frantic clicking of her stilettos on the wooden floor approaching fast.

“Ooohhh nooooo!”

“Oh yes bitch, there you go!”

Kelly tripped with Lauren, banged the wall at almost the same spot than her, and fell down at her side. Both beauties were crawling trying to find support when, again, cries and heels clicking announced that Ashley was also sent flying across the room and landed over them. The bewildered rich girls were trying to stand up, and before approaching them, Kanesha took a moment to take pictures and video.

“The girls in the hood wouldn’t believe this… Let me help you bitches!”

Kanesha helped the conceited rich blondes by pulling them up yanking their hair.

“Uuuughhh! P…please stop this! Don’t…”

They all were staggering in her high heels. Kanesha picked Ashley to start her demolition work, placing her strong hands firmly over the blonde’s shoulder.

“You’re first, honey!”

“W…what?”

The clueless blonde doll never saw when Kanesha drove her knee up to her crotch four times.

“Ooughh! Aaghh! mmgh! mmm!

Ashley’s groans faded as each hit on her crotch sent waves of pain across her body. As a final touch, Kanesha sank her right fist in her belly making the breathless blonde to crumble on the floor. Lauren and Kelly watched in horror when Kanesha stood in front of them. Now, they knew what the teenager had in mind for them.

“I still don’t know who I am gonna hit first…”

Lauren instinctively covered her crotch, but Kelly was still stunned. Kanesha sensed the advantage and without hesitation viciously sank her knee on Kelly’s crotch a couple of times.

Ooouugghhh! Aggghhh!

As her grunts faded, the blonde girl doubled in pain with her arms helplessly dangling at her sides. She was about to fall when Kanesha pulled her up by the hair. Her glassy blue eyes were almost crossed and her slender legs wobbled as if they were made of rubber.

“You’re going down fucking rich bitch!”

The teenager punched the hapless beauty belly several times, with such strength that her heels lost contact with the floor at each blow.   
Kanesha paused for just a second, and it seemed the battered blonde could remain on her feet, but when she was ready to punch her again, Kelly crumbled over Ashley.
Lauren watched in terror at her two friends piled on the floor almost unconscious. She pleaded for mercy at the black teen, while her manicured hands were still trying to cover her crotch.

“P..p..please d..don’t do that to me!”

Looking at the evil grin on Kanesha’s face, Lauren knew she was out of luck. She pressed hard her hands trying to protect her crotch, but Kanesha sunk her fist in her upper belly hard.

“Uuugghhh!”

A breathless Lauren doubled in pain while Kanesha waited a few of seconds before punching her belly a couple of times more. The rich beauty was about to fall down but Kanesha kept her standing grabbing her by the shoulders.

“Not yet silly bimbo!

“Ooughh! Gggh! Aagghh!”

Kanesha drove her knee up onto Lauren’s crotch three times before throwing her over Ashley and Kelly.
The black teen used her phone to take pictures and video of the groaning pile of dressy battered blondes.

“Well, bitches, you made me waste my precious time and you gonna pay for it.”

The black teen yanked them up one by one, pulling them by their hair. Faltering in her stilettos, the beaten blondes were having trouble to stand up. Kanesha pushed them until they were standing side by side, with their backs against the wall.

“You’re no better than me. I could fuck up ten white weaklings like you without help”

Kanesha stepped in front of Lauren, who was the first from left to right, and without warning, used both hands to rip open the cleavage of her expensive satin dress. A delicate pink satin and black lace bra covered her round silicone breasts.

“Ooops! Sorry honey, let us all see your boobies.”

Kanesha pulled Lauren’s breasts out of the bra cups, putting them on display. The sobbing blonde made no attempt to stop the evil teen, even when Kanesha hiked her dress up to her waist, and stroked her satin covered crotch.

“The rich bitch’s got matching panties and garters too! Very nice!”

What Kanesha really wanted was to trash them for good, but she also was enjoying taunting the terrified blondes. Next in the line was Kelly, who shivered when Kanesha stood in front of her.

“Please, let me take the dress off. You don’t have to…”

“SMACK! Uughh! SMACK! Aaahh! SMACK! Oooh! SMACK! Aaahh!”

Kanesha brutally slapped her pretty face, making her head jerk from side to side. Kelly received four slaps before managing to raise her hands to cover her face.

“Put your hands down and shut the fuck up!”

As promised, the teenager did to Kelly the same she did to Lauren. Her dress cleavage was ripped open, her breasts popped out of the white satin and lace bra cups and the tight skirt was rolled to the waist. Her matching white panties and garterbelt were also in display. Her panties were so tight, that the contour of her pussy lips was noticeable under the satin fabric. Kelly’s body shuddered when Kanesha caressed her crotch.

“These are very nice too!”

After watching her friends submit to Kanesha, Ashley was resigned. She offered no resistance to the black bully when, unable to rip it open, she hiked her dress cleavage down.

“Nooo!  What are you…”

“SMACK! Aaah! SMACK! Oohhh!”

Ashley’s complaint was promptly stopped by two hard slaps on her made up face. A black lace strapless bra covered her breasts, at least for a few seconds until they were put on display.

“Now smile to camera!”

Kanesha stepped back until she was at about ten feet from the blondes and took several pictures of the beauties. All of them had their dresses hiked up to their waist and their perky breasts popping out their expensive bras. Looking at them, she had an idea to “convince” those snooty blondes not to report anything to the police.
She approached Lauren, grabbed the blonde’s tiny left wrist whit her left hand, and guided Lauren’s hand to Kelly’s crotch. Without even thinking about it, Lauren tried to stop the teenager.

“SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!”

Kanesha discouraged Lauren’s resistance applying four slaps to the blonde’s left cheek.

“Put your fucking hand on your stupid friend’s pussy!”

Lauren reluctantly complied and timidly put her left hand over Kelly’s crotch.

“Under her fucking panties honey. I want your finger inside her pussy!”

Kanesha only had to clinch her fist to make Lauren obey at once. She also ordered Kelly to put her right hand at Lauren’s crotch, her left hand at Ashley’s, and her middle and index fingers inside their pussies. As a final touch, Ashley had to join Lauren putting one finger inside Kelly’s pussy. None of them dared to protest. The teenager took several pictures of the three rich blondes fingering each other.

“If one of you wants to report anything, these photos are going viral, bitches.”

Kanesha showed them a few of the pictures. Looking at their facial expressions she was sure her victims would stay put. After sliding the phone in her pocket, the black bully stood in front of Lauren and ran her finger over the blonde’s expensive necklace.

To be continued

Offline MikeyZ

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 07:31:03 AM »
Wow! Kanesha is really beating the shit out of those snooty blondes. I love it!

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 06:00:42 PM »
The statuesque blonde shuddered in fear at Kanesha’s intimidating approach.

“This is really nice bitch, it looks quite expensive. Don’t you think I deserve to have one like this?”

“Yes… Of course you deserve…”

“So don’t you make me wait fucking bimbo!”

Kelly sighed when Lauren took her finger out of her pussy, and nervously removed her necklace before handing it to Kanesha.

“You also have a nice bracelet bitch…”

Kanesha didn’t have to say more as Lauren also gave her the bracelet. After that, all the teenager had to do was to step in front of Kelly and Ashley, and wait for the wimpy blondes to remove all their jewelry and kindly donate it to Kanesha.

“Thank you bitches! Maybe it’s time for me to leave…”

The teenager saw the relief expression on the three beauties, which were still leaning their backs against the wall.

“But before I go, just a little reminder…”

Kanesha stood in front of Ashley and after grabbing and twisting one of her breasts with her left hand taunted at her.

“Are you sure you’ll keep that stupid mouth shut?”

“Uuuuggghh! Yes! I won’t say any…”

The blonde doll was interrupted by the black bully’s right fist hitting her left cheek. Ashley’s saw stars as her head violently jerked left to right at the blow. Kanesha increased the strength of the breast twisting, but the blonde beauty was unable to react, with her head bowed down, on the verge of passing out.
Kanesha released her breast, and after lifting Ashley’s chin with her left hand, sent a powerful right hook to her left cheek again.

“Bye-bye, bitch!”

The punch knocked Ashley out, and the unconscious blonde’s back slid against the wall until her peachy ass rested on the floor.

“No… noooo p…plea…”

Kelly and Lauren pleaded in tandem to no avail as Kanesha moved in front of them. To make sure her two remaining victims had no chance to escape, the teenager decided to beat both of them simultaneously. Kanesha unleashed a barrage of punches to their bellies, crotches and breasts.

“Uuuggh! Ahhgghh!  Nooo!”

Kelly was the first to fall down at the punishment after a couple of punches pummeled her breasts.

“I’ll take care of you in a minute, honey!”

Kanesha sneered at Kelly before concentrating on finishing Lauren, who wasn’t in much better shape than Kelly. With Kelly down, the black teen grabbed Lauren’s breast and pulled her from the wall, afterwards making the prissy blonde walk backwards a few feet to the center of the room. Lauren’s body wobbled, and the only thing preventing her to fall down was Kanesha’s left hand grabbing her right breast.

“Your turn to say bye-bye, bitch!”

The last thing Lauren saw was Kanesha’s evil grin. A devastating blow to her chin rocked her head, putting the beauty on the verge of unconsciousness. Kanesha released her breast and finished the job with a punch to the blonde’s temple that made Lauren to turn around on her heels, before crumbling face down to the floor. Kanesha kneeled besides the unconscious blonde and yanked her hair lifting her head from the floor, just to check the rich girl was knocked out.
Kanesha walked back to Kelly who was whining seated on the floor with her back against the wall.

“Come here, lady of the house!”

She yanked Kelly’s hair making her to stand up, and walked her near Lauren’s unconscious body.

“P...please, don’t do this, I gave you everything you asked!”

“SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!”

The black bully mercilessly slapped her model face a dozen times until Kelly fell to her knees.

“Yeah bitch! But I don’t fucking care. Stand up!”

Kanesha “helped” Kelly grabbing her right breast and yanking her upwards. The formerly proud blonde was now wobbling back and forth as her slender legs barely could keep her standing up. While keeping the hold on Kelly’s breast, the teenager clinched her right fist, took a short step back to gain momentum and delivered a demolishing punch to beauty’s cheek. Kanesha released the grip on the blonde’s breast, and a knocked out Kelly collapsed beside Lauren.

“There you go, bimbo!”

Kanesha took a moment to admire her handiwork. A few minutes ago, the three white rich beauties were all dolled up for a party, and now, all of them were knocked out. Ashley was with her back against the wall, her head resting on her right shoulder, and her sexy legs wrapped in black stockings spread wide. Lauren was face down with her feeble arms resting on her sides, until Kanesha turned her around. Kelly was besides her, facing the ceiling with her slender legs shuffled. Kanesha was took photos not only of the fucked up beauties, but also several selfies of her smiling face togheter with the bruised faces of each one of the unconscious blondes.
Done with the photos, the black bully spent a moment counting the well earned cash and admiring the “donated” jewelry. She walked out of the living room thinking “Damm, I could do this for a living” and headed to the front door.

“Thank you, bitches! You don’t look so stunning now. See ya soon!”

Kanesha was about to leave the house when she saw the stack of pizza boxes on the foyer table. Beating down those snooty blondes made her really hungry. She opened one of the boxes, and while munching a slice of pizza, an evil idea instantly came to her mind, “those skinny bitches really need to have a meal”.

To be continued
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 07:20:47 PM by sig »

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 10:26:16 PM »
After devouring a couple of pizza slices, Kanesha took the pizza boxes and headed back to the living room. The three beaten down blondes were at the same place and in the same position Kanesha left them minutes ago. The teenager tossed the cardboard boxes to the floor, next to Lauren and Kelly. She walked to Ashley, grabbed her ankles, and dragged the knocked out beauty until she laid on the floor next to Lauren and Kelly. Soft groans came from Ashley as she was regaining consciousness.
Kanesha tugged on her hair pulling her up. The battered blonde was still groggy and her body wobbled like a rag doll when Kanesha released the grasp on her hair.

“Time to have dinner bimbo!”

The black bully used several slices of pizza, smearing the toppings over her breasts, dress, and over and beneath her expensive lingerie. She also took some time ripping her dress as she couldn’t do it before. Ashley barely managed to groan while the teenager turned the proud beauty into a complete mess.

“I don’t want to hear your annoying moans for a while!”

Kanesha rolled a pizza slice and shoved it into Ashley’s mouth and walked the messy goddess behind the biggest sofa on the room. She made Ashley bend down until her belly rested on the back of the sofa. Her head rested over the seat, her ass pointed upwards, and her slender legs were slightly spread, with the tip of her high heel shoes barely touching the floor.

“Don’t you dare to move bitch! Got it?”

“Mmmmphhh!

“I’ll take it as a yes…”

Kanesha then proceeded to awaken Lauren and, just like Ashley, turned her into a mess. Lauren ended at Ashley’s side at exactly the same position, with a rolled pizza slice shoved into her mouth. The teenager warned her not to move and headed back to Kelly.
The teenager, who had developed a special animosity towards Kelly, decided to humiliate her further.
After waking her up and making her stand, Kanesha handed the staggering beauty slice after slice of pizza.
She forced Kelly to smear the toppings by herself. Soon her pristine white dress and lingerie, and her beautiful breasts were covered by the mixture of sauce and cheese. The black bully also forced her to spread the mixture over her stockinged legs.
Kelly was whimpering like a little girl until her mouth was filled with a rolled slice. Kanesha made her join her friends and took a moment to admire the show.
Three pair of slender legs hanged from the back of the sofa and a trio of inviting peachy white asses was pointing up to the ceiling. After taking a few photos, Kanesha put aside a “special” pizza box and decide to put the remaining to good use. She opened the boxes, and put three pizzas over the sofa’s seat, one under each of her victims’ faces. Kanesha commanded them to bury their model faces on the pizza, but their timid reaction enraged her.
She wasted no time, grasped Kelly and Lauren’s hair, and banged their faces into the pizza a dozen of times. Muffled cries could be heard from their pizza stuffed mouths. After watching this, Ashley buried her face on the pizza without hesitation.

“Good girl, but it wasn’t fast enough”

The teenager yanked Ashley’s hair and also banged her face to the pizza several times.
Kanesha took a few steps back and took more photos, even making the defeated blondes to show their messy faces to the camera.

“Put your stupid faces back on the pizza!”

They complied at once while Kanesha took a slice of the “special” pizza. It was an ultra spicy “chile habanero” pizza. The teenager approached Kelly and pulled down her panties until reaching the garter clasp, exposing her bald pussy and ass. Kanesha used her index and middle fingers to fill Kelly’s vagina and asshole with the spicy topping.

“Mmmmphhhh! Mmmmphhh!”

It took only a few seconds for the lady of the house to feel the fire inside her. Her legs kicked frantically in the air, while her tormentor pushed more and more habanero into her holes. After using a couple of slices with Kelly, the teenager followed with Lauren and Ashley. She also pulled their panties down, and when Kanesha finished stuffing their holes with habanero, the blondes were desperately squirming and groaning with their panties down at their mid thighs.

“Now you’re all being fucked by a latin lover… Meet Mr. Habanero!”

The formerly glitzy socialites were moaning and groaning as the spicy topping burned their innards. Their slender legs were kicking and her shapely asses contorted like trying to shake out the invading fire.
Having those white asses exposed with their panties down, an obvious idea popped inside Kanesha’s mind. She stacked several empty pizza boxes and rolled them to make a “cardboard bat” which was immediately put at work.
Kanesha started a relentless punishment of the milky white buttocks with the makeshift bat. The blondes cries were muffled by the pizza stuffing their mouths while the black teen beat their asses.

“SMACK! Mmhhh! SMACK! Mmhh! SMACK! Mmmphh!”

“You won’t be able to sit for while, bitches”

“SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!”

Kanesha spanked them with the bat dozens of times, until each of their formerly perfect asses showed a big dark purple bruise at each cheek. The teenager took photos of the devastation she had just inflicted on their behinds, and sensing her job was almost done, there was only one task left for Kanesha.

“It seems you’re in pain bitches… I can give you some anesthesia to cope with it…”

She yanked Lauren’s hair up until she managed to keep her standing. The rich girl still had her mouth filled with pizza, so when Kanesha’s left fist hammered her chin, pizza flew across the room. Her head was still rocking to her left when the teenager delivered a right hook to her left cheek. Lights went off for Lauren as, the knocked out blonde crumbled until lying with her back on the floor.
Kanesha proudly shook her right hand before turning her attention to Ashley. After making her stand up she noted there was no pizza in her mouth.

“Ungrateful white bitch… Didn’t you like the pizza?”

“P…pl…please n…nno..”

As an answer to her victim’s pleas, Kanesha shook her by punching her belly. She was bowing her upper body in pain when an uppercut in her chin straightened her. Kanesha watched her blue eyes rolling as her body wobbled back and forth, but impatient as she was, finished her with a left hook. Ashley released a soft groan and collapsed until she laid unconscious with her arms and legs spread.
Kanesha danced around the unconscious beauties, waving her arms in the air like a victorious fighter. Kelly still was with her squirming body hanging from the sofa’s back when Kanesha stood in front of her.

“Come with momma, lady of the house!”

Kanesha taunted at Kelly while removing the pizza from her mouth.

“I do this cos I want to hear you…”

The teenager walked around the sofa until she stood behind Kelly’s ass. She caressed Kelly’s ass cheeks before pulling her panties up.

“Your pretty ass isn’t pretty anymore honey! But I think it can take some more”

Kanesha roughly yanked the panties up, giving Kelly a painful wedgie. The rich blonde cried in pain, but when she thought it couldn’t hurt more, Kanesha smacked her ass with the makeshift bat again.

“SMACK! Uuughh! SMACK! Aaaggh!”

The black teen not only kept on smacking Kelly’s ass, but she also twisted her panties like a tourniquet, making the fabric dig deeper into the blonde’s pussy. Kanesha also made Kelly spread her legs in order to smack the tender flesh of her inner thighs.

“SMACK! Oooughh! SMACK! Noooo! SMACK! Oh God! SMACK! Aaaghh!”

The black bully hit Kelly with such strength, that when her inner thighs turned purple, the cardboard bat was shattered too.
Satisfied, Kanesha dropped the remains of the bat on the floor, and made Kelly stand up and face her. The haughty lady cried in pain when her obliterated ass rested on the back of the sofa.
Kanesha felt a comforting sense of pride watching how she had turned a flamboyant rich beauty into that whimpering mess.

“Do you still think you’re better than me, blondie?”

“N… No… You’re b… better than me”

“Of course I am.”

Kanesha started slapping the messy beauty’s face with both hands. Kelly’s head jerked side to side at each slap. As she was increasing the strength of the smacking, to prevent Kelly to fall back, Kanesha stepped over the pointy toes of her stilettos.

“SMACK! Aahh! SMACK! Oohh! SMACK! Mmmhh! SMACK! Mmm..”

The teenager lost count of the slaps she landed on her dazed victim. She was driven by the perverse pleasure she felt as Kelly’s face bounced side to side at the brutal punishment. As her moans faded, she knew her victim was about to pass out. Kanesha stopped trampling her toes, and with a final slap, sent the wealthy beauty flying over the sofa.
Kelly tumbled until laying face down on the floor at the other side of the sofa.

“I am getting tired of fucking you up, honey…”

Kanesha yanked her up and allowed the pummeled belle to wobble for a while. Kanesha took a photo as Kelly stood with her toes and her knees pointing inwards with her feeble arms dangling at her side and her head bowed down.

“Look at me bitch!”

Kelly was unable to react, and in fact, she was too dazed to understand what Kanesha said.
The teenager used her left hand to grab her panties crotch and yanking it upwards gave Kelly a wedgie so painful that made her stand on her toes.

“Uuugghhh! Nnn…no m…more p…p…please!”

“I told you to look at me bitch!”

Kelly raised her head and tried to look at her powerful tormentor. Kanesha grinned at her and clinched her right fist. Still holding her ritzy victim with the wedgie, the teenager hammered Kelly with two devastating punches to her already bruised face. A third blow, combined with the release on the grasp of her panties, sent the destroyed blonde flying backwards until she laid knocked out next to Lauren and Ashley.
The scene was amazing. Kanesha oozed pride, “It’s a pity there were only three, I could have taken down a couple of white bitches more” she thought to herself. The formerly pompous beauties were scattered on the living room floor. The remains of their designer dresses, as well as most of their bodies and hair were covered by pizza toppings. Their model faces were reddened, bruised and swollen and their mauled breast were on display.
Kanesha took a final photo of the utterly destroyed socialites before walking out of the house.

“Bye-Bye bitches! Maybe, I’ll pay you another visit soon…”

She cheerfully drove back to the restaurant, more than happy with her new jewelry and loads of cash. But the best of all was the image in her mind of the devastation she inflicted on those uppity white bitches.
Kanesha walked into the pizza shop only to be angrily greeted by the shop owner.

“Kanesha! What’s the problem with the big order? We’ve called you hundreds of times!”

“There’s no problem with that order.”

“But the client complained just a couple of minutes ago. Don’t joke with me and take that order to the client right now!”

“I said there’s no problem. It’s done, and it’s paid. Here you have the cash.”

The shop owner took the cash and browsed the order bills of Kanesha’s ride until he found were the problem was.

“Kanesha, you dropped that order at 6259 Oakmont Lane?”

“Yeah, it’s on the bill”

“Damm, we screwed it. It should have been 2659 Oakmont Lane… But, I still don’t get how you did to make them take the order…”

Kanesha laughed loudly before replying.

“You know me boss. I can’t take a no as an answer… and I always deliver…”

The end
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 10:47:10 PM by sig »

Offline MikeyZ

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 08:24:27 AM »
Good story Sig. Kanesha really destroyed those prissy white girls. Thanks for the story.

Offline vals

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 12:13:40 AM »
Great story.

4on1