News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Duel Room: The trashy bride vs the slutty maid(Nine days sequel)

• 11 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
by justlooking9000
justlooking9000@live.com

photos below

-“Don’t pull out!”-commanded the perspiring Xixi, standing in all fours as she felt her body shake under her classmate’s powerful thrusts. The young Chinese woman felt her classmate, a hunk called Seiji with whom she had been working on a project, thrust one more time, sending a torrent of semen filling her pussy with hot white liquid before he crumbled onto the mattress.

-“That was a nice study session”-purred Xixi, letting her moist anatomy collapse on his muscular chest. Her hand aimlessly played with his quickly deflating manhood as she remembered how Seiji was supposed to be nothing but a little fuck toy she used whenever the mood struck her. That was the original intention anyways. But after realizing how skilled Seiji was at the art of lovemaking, she knew she wanted more. She even decided against returning to China after her semester was up to stay with him.

-“My girlfriend would be pissed if she found out”-heaved Seiji admiring the bare 22 year old with shoulder-long brown hair, her 1.73 m tall frame and enormous rack resting on of his chest as her long, smooth legs rubbed against his. Xixi was a fiery Chinese exchange student who had shown a hunger for his body and zero regards to his girlfriend’s sure wrath if she ever found out about her.

-“Would that be so bad?”-whispered Xixi in her cute Chinese accent as she licked Seiji’s ears-“Maybe knowing she has competition will make her shape up”

-“She’s pretty good in bed already. And she’s already suspicious of you”

It wasn’t that Seiji was unhappy with Mayumi’s lovemaking. Not, in the contrary, even after an eight months relationship that started right after Mayumi defeated a romantic rival in the duel room, Seiji had to admit he hadn’t tired of Mayumi’s exquisite body and her animalistic, desperate need for his cock. (The Duel Room: Nine Days)

Still, it wasn’t the same as before, when she and his former flame, Natsumi, would frantically fight over his cock. There was a certain…urgent, intense edge that filled the air with sexual tension as both women drove themselves to peak sexual performance in their quest to outdo each other in bed.

He was hoping to replicate that fantastic feeling of having two women compete for his cock with Xixi. In a way it worked, since Mayumi hated Xixi guts.  His girlfriend couldn’t tolerate the presence of a sexy, confident woman by Seiji’s side and it fueled her jealousy. She already suspected Xixi of having designs on her boyfriend and responded by ramping up her zeal in the bedroom, which in turn made Xixi try harder still.

-“I can do better than her”-said Xixi, scoffing at Seiji’s claim of his girlfriend’s bedroom prowess.

-“It’s hard to say”-

-“Try me. Let’s make love in your bed”-insisted Xixi. Seiji pondered the proposal. He had suspected for a while that the Chinese seductress wanted to be more than fuck buddies.  Xixi’s request was not an innocent one though. For a woman to make love in a taken man’s apartment was a signal that that the woman in question was hoping for more than a casual relationship. It was a declaration of war. The first step in a process that could end in a savage showdown in the duel room.

The prospect thrilled him.

-“We can do it”-replied Seiji, his fingers tracing the contours of her delicious anatomy-“But only if you promise me it’ll be an special afternoon”

The 21 year old Mayumi couldn’t help but to smirk when she saw her reflection on the mirror, wearing a provocative white lingerie set consisting of a wedding head dress covering the length of her black hair, a pearly necklace around her neck, a tiny bra barely containing her huge rack, a pair of frilly gloves reaching almost up to her elbows, a frilly thong and semi-transparent stockings that hugged her long legs, with a pair of high heels tying the outfit together. A “bride outfit” as it was colloquially known, they were get ups denoting marriage motifs that were popular duel attire for women entering their third duel and on the verge of becoming a wife if they won said duel.

It wasn’t something the 1.64m tall Japanese girl would even dare to wear, but Seiji had explicitly told her he wanted to see her like this, complete with a role playing scenario where she fought another woman in a third duel over him. She blushed when she remembered the admiring comments from fellow female shoppers, who congratulated her on her purchase at such a young age, exhorted her to destroy the skank who was bedding her man and hoped she would win her third duel.

She cast her mind looking for a hypothetical opponent for her mock up duel, her mind immediately thinking of the Chinese slut who had been orbiting around Seiji as of late.

“Xixi”-cursed Mayumi under her breath. Seiji had dismissed her concerns, but Mayumi’s feminine intuition told her the Chinese nymph would love nothing but to jump at her boyfriend’s bones the first chance she got.

The loud ring announcing someone had crossed the entrance of the apartment interrupted her thoughts. Knowing Seiji wasn’t expecting her to be in the apartment at this hour, Mayumi quickly laid on the bed, anxiously waiting for her man to open the door to the bedroom and start a debauched sex-filled afternoon.

To be continued...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 11:19:35 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: The Duel Room: The trashy bride vs the slutty maid(Nine days sequel)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 10:00:59 PM »
More photos below

The loud ring announcing someone had crossed the entrance of the apartment interrupted her thoughts. Knowing Seiji wasn’t expecting her to be in the apartment at this hour, Mayumi quickly laid on the bed, anxiously waiting for her man to open the door to the bedroom and start a debauched sex-filled afternoon.

-“Take it off”-whispered Seiji, pinning the Chinese Xixi against wall of living room, his eyes full of desire. Xixi has been teasing and denying for last two hours, refusing to let him know what was under that coat of hers, the only thing he could make out being the bunny ears headband on top of her short brown hair.

-“No”-hummed the Chinese seductress playfully, enjoying toying with him-“If you want to see what’s underneath…you’ll have to tear the coat off…”

Seiji quickly did, forcefully tossing the coat away before he stood in awe at the slutty French maid outfit tightly hugging Xixi’s scandalous anatomy. It consisted of a tiny top showing an abundant amount of cleavage with a black bra underneath; a free-flowing miniskirt that couldn’t hide the scandalous black thong that barely covered her buttocks at all, exquisitely matched with white stockings and black stilettos.

-“You like?”-cooed Xixi, wrapping her arms around the dumbstruck stud in the middle of the living room, planting a deep kiss in his mouth. She unbuttoned his pants, letting his quickly hardening shaft break free. Today she was going to rock his world.

-“HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND!”-shrieked Mayumi, who was wondering why Seiji was taking so long to come to the bedroom. In one instant all her suspicions about Xixi were confirmed.

Seiji, caught pants down, was initially shocked to see his Japanese girlfriend in the living room, wearing nothing but a trashy bride outfit she no doubt just bought for his benefit. He struggled to put a coherent response when the trashy bride crossed the living room in a matter of seconds.

-“You skank!”-said Mayumi as she slapped her romantic rival with one hand while the other tugged her medium length hair, instantly blowing away Xixi’s bunny ears-“I knew you were after my man’s cock”

-“What if I was?”-replied the slutty French maid, tearing Mayumi’s head dress off and tugging her long, black mane in retaliation -“Seiji is due for an upgrade.”

-“He doesn’t need diseased cxnts like you”

-“He thinks otherwise”

-“Second rate bitch!”

-“Worthless slut!”

Now that Mayumi was certain that Xixi was definitively trying to seduce her man, she could finally let go of all restrain and let anger take over. The insults flew back and forth, strands of light brown and black hair falling on the wooden floor as the pretty girls fighting over the Japanese boy traded slaps while their exquisite bodies rolled around the wall in a kind of vertical catball.

-“I’m gonna teach you not go after taken men!”-squealed Mayumi as she kneecapped her romantic adversary’s exposed mid drift, sending Xixi reeling backwards. The trashy bride kept her hairpull up, punching Xixi’s face until the slutty maid collapsed on the floor. She then alternated between trampling the fallen temptress and using her heels as support to tear the flimsy maid top off, revealing Xixi’s barely appropriate black bra.

-“Look Seiji. A cheap dress, just like her”-gloated Mayumi, tossing the black top in Seiji’s direction before stomping on the wailing Xixi with her heels. The radiant Mayumi pulled Xixi’s mane, forcing her on her knees-“The slut thought she could win you…ARGH”

-“This…isn’t…over…skank”-heaved Xixi, wrapping one arm around her standing enemy and punching her tormentor on the crotch, drawing pleasure in Mayumi’s wail, whose knees crumbled in agony, hands between her legs. The slutty maid huffed as she recovered, tackling her romantic rival when she saw her getting on her feet, sending them both crashing against the cheap sofa. She would have liked to spend more time seducing Seiji before challenging his Japanese girlfriend, but now the die was cast: The only option now was to fight and conquer.   

-“Fucking cow!”-said Mayumi, her gloved fingers sneaking under her opponent’s bra, making the Chinese harlot moan.

-“Cheap whore!”-retaliated Xixi, reciprocating the sordid tit clawing as the girls rolled clumsily around the sofa.

-“I’m not giving him up!”-

-“You’re already lost him whore!”-

-“Enjoy having no tits cocksucker”

-“You’ll need a new set of boobs after I’m done with you!”

-“Let’s see who needs a new set skank!”-squealed Mayumi, pinching, stretching and twisting Xixi’s nipples with her fingers for maximum damage.

-“Let go my tits you whore!”-screamed Xixi, fighting through the pain as she rode on top, latching onto the slutty bride’s necklace and throwing wild slaps against Mayumi’s pretty face- “You’re unworthy…of wearing…the bride outfit…but it’s ok…I’ll take it off…and use when I’m about…to marry Seiji!”

Mayumi frantically mauled and bucked trying to get the whore off her with no avail. Weathering the rain of punches, Mayumi’s hand reached as far as she could, grabbing a piece of Xixi’s short mane and spitting directly on Xixi’s eyes.

-“You dirty bitch”-shrieked Xixi, stepping off the sofa, trying to clear the spit blinding her eyes.

-“If you fight for a man…expect to…fight dirty!”-said the trashy bride as she leaped into the teetering Chinese sex kitten, wrapping her toned legs around her waist and pummeling the slutty maid, who tried to keep her balance until she felt down, sending both beauties painfully crashing against the floor.

Seiji, now naked and stroking his manhood, watched stupefied as the lewd fight had progressed in violence. It was just as he was watching the third duel he had asked Mayumi to role play for him. Both topless warrioress, their sexy underwear now messed up and barely holding onto their battered and scratched skin, were now moaning and squirming on the floor as their delicate female anatomies processed the pain.

The tired Xixi groggily stood on all fours, her gaze landing on the naked man she was fighting for. The sight of his erect manhood and lustful gaze reminded her of the stakes involved and she forced her body for one last push on the road to his bedroom. She groggily stood up, turning her back to Seiji and stomping his Japanese girlfriend repeatedly.

-“A weak woman…like you…doesn’t deserve…a place in his bed”-huffed Xixi, kicking her defenseless adversary as her screams of agony got progressively weaker. Satisfied her stubborn romantic rival was beaten, Xixi allowed herself to take a breather. She looked at her prize-“I promised you a special afternoon…and I intend to deliver it”

-“But first!”-continued Xixi, tugging the squirming Japanese girlfriend by her disheveled black mane and dragging her towards the front door-“Let’s take out the trash”

Mayumi felt in a world of pain. She was losing her boyfriend to some Chinese skank but felt too exhausted to fight back. In her desperation she recalled her sister’s advice on what to do if she felt faltering against the other woman. She imagined Xixi seducing her man, riding his cock on the very bed Mayumi shared with Seiji. The very same bed she had fought so hard to win from his former girlfriend. The mental image made her furious, firing her up as she summoned one last desperate attempt to kick the other woman out of her apartment.

Mayumi released a warcry, tackling the unsuspecting Xixi from behind and sending her plunging into the floor. The tired Mayumi saw her chance, crawling towards her sexual nemesis and hammering her face with her gloved hands.

-“You’ll…NOT…touch…my…man’s cock...again!”-heaved the possessed Japanese girlfriend, emphasizing each pause with a punch to Xixi’s face.

-“I’ll ruin your cxnt!”-shrieked the slutty maid, one hand trying to block all the hits coming her way and with the other sinking her nails into Mayumi’s pussy in a last ditch attempt to win the fight. The quickly faltering women sobbed and wailed, giving their all in one last thrust to beat their adversary.

Mayumi crumbled, tears falling from her battered face, falling to the side as the heinous cxnt attack was too much to bear. Still dazzled, Xixi knew she had to end this now or risk her sexual rival rising up again. She shakily sat on the squirming loser, grabbing her hair, raising her palm up and slapping the beaten Japanese girlfriend over and over again.

-“Stop”-sobbed Mayumi, her body refusing to keep on fighting. She was now at the Chinese bitch’s mercy-“Stop”

-“Say…he’s mine!”-blurted Xixi, pinning her beaten adversary and raising her hand to ensure compliance-“Say IT!”

-“He’s…yours…please…for now…argh”-managed to say Mayumi before she was met with a hay maker to the face.

-“Damn right…he’s mine”-heaved Xixi. She winced as she got on her feet, using the wall for support. It hadn’t been easy, but she had unexpectedly won a boyfriend, and sooner than she had expected.

-“This weak slut doesn’t deserve your cum”-said Xixi. She realized she must look like a total mess, but noticing her naked lover admiring her, his eyes full of desire made her feel like a goddess.

-“You performed magnificently. I don’t know why I ever thought couldn't compete with Mayumi”-said Seiji, embracing his battered Chinese lover-“But what if Mayumi demands a duel?”

-“If your EX girlfriend wants a duel, I’ll grant her one”-said a jubilant Xixi as she kissed her lover-“But right now, I still have to give you that special afternoon I promised you”

-“As for you...”-jeered the slutty maid stomping the whimpering Japanese nymph. The arrogant victress latched her fingers around the trashy bride’s tresses and tossed her out of the apartment.

-“I hope I’ll never see near *my* man again. If you do, I can promise you next time we'll meet will be in the duel room”-said Xixi before she closed the door.

Ending

Xixi had by all accounts won the catfight, but only an official duel could compel Mayumi’s exile. While today Xixi basked on Seiji’s adulation, there was no guarantee her recently defeated sexual rival would accept the result and move on. There was nothing to prevent the Japanese minx from trying to win her boyfriend back, either by feminine charm or violence and Xixi was well aware of that. As she celebrated her hard won victory with Seiji in his bedroom, an uncertain future awaited her.

END

Extra info:

-Originally I had written for Mayumi to win the catfight. Xixi won because a Xixi victory opened up an interesting set up that I wanted to explore. Who knows, if Natsumi ever comes back, she might be facing Xixi rather than Mayumi.

-The way women think about men in this world is that they are capricious beings who are slaves to their base desires. Men are never blamed for cheating. Rather, it’s the fault of some cock hungry whore who can’t keep her hands off some other woman’s property. Womanly honour demands the girlfriend or wife to punish the woman trying to steal her man away or risk losing her man. In a way, it’s the way medieval men sometimes thought about women.

-Mayumi has confronted several girls who have shown an incipient interest in Seiji before, sometimes ending in vigorous hair pulling or minor scraps.  Aggressiveness is a common tactic used by girlfriends who are willing to back their threats with a duel to scare potential rivals before they become too emotionally involved to consider risking a duel.

-The wearing of bride outfits in third duels is a controversial topic. Everyone likes them, but a lot of women think that wearing them in the third duel is an invitation for bad luck. While a favourite, bride outfits don't sell well because they're mostly used for third duels or less commonly, if a wife decides to face up against her husband's mistress.

-Spontaneous catfights are “illegal,” but aren’t take seriously by the authorities unless there’s proof of excessive violence or a very public catfight.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 10:07:59 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 07:26:54 PM »

The Duel Room: The trashy bride vs the slutty maid (part 2?)
by justlooking9000
justlooking9000@live.com

(Follows immediately after the The Duel Room: The trashy bride vs the slutty maid)

XIXI'S APARTMENT

XiXi’s room mate Nayoung was chilling in her apartment when she heard her cell phone ring.

-“That’s weird”-thought Nayoung, looking at the caller ID-“Shouldn’t she be too busy fucking that guy?”

-<Nayoung, I need you to go to my room *moan* and bring me all my stuff!>-said a frantic Xixi as soon as Nayoung answered the call-<The sluttiest dresses, the whoriest lingerie, *moan* my birth control pills, everything!>

-<What? Why?>-asked Nayoung. Xixi only spoke to her in Mandarin if it was something important-<What’s going on? I thought you weren’t going to move to his place just yet? >

-<His bimbo girlfriend caught us…we fought all over his apartment…furniture is a mess…she scratched me pretty badly…but I did worse to her…I kicked her out...I took her man>-explained the moaning Xixi. Nayoung could hear the distinct sound of dick pounding wet pussy in the background as well as a female voice in the background yelling angrily in Japanese.

-<Wait…are you fucking him right now?>

-<Yes>

-<Couldn’t you wait to call me?>

-<No time. You need to bring my stuff as soon as possible>-heaved Xixi trying to get enough air to talk and fuck at the same time-<The girlfriend came back…don’t know how>

-<Are you screwing him in front of her?!!!>

-<No…we closed the bedroom door>-squealed Xixi-<She’s telling me to…open the door…and fight her woman to woman…>

-<What are you gonna do?>

-<I won him…fair and square…I won’t leave his apartment…I’ll fight for him tooth…and nail…hurry Nayoung…I’m in enemy territory…fighting for his cock…I need “weapons”…to win this war>

-<Ok, do NOT open that door until I arrive!>

-<Not sure…Seiji’s asking me…what I’m going to do…I don’t want him…to see me afraid of her…oh god…oh god…oh god…>-moaned Xixi, her trembling hand dropping the phone on the mattress. Forgetting her roommate, the Chinese sex kitten…screamed Seiji’s name, pleading him to go faster, harder, deeper even as she was quivering from the pleasure.

Collapsing on her back, Xixi let her recently won man continue pumping his cock until he exploded into her moist, pulsating cxnt. Seeing Seiji tumbling placidly into the mattress, the sweat-drenched seductress shakily got on her knees, locking lips with her tired lover. 

They looked at the bedroom door.

-“What are you going to do about Mayumi?”-panted Seiji.

-“I’m going to dress up…”-purred Xixi pointing to the torn remains of her maid costume-“…then I’m going to ask her to leave…and never come back”

-“Mayumi will never do that”

-“Then it’s your lucky day”-whispered Xixi in her charming Chinese accent-“because you’ll get to see me catfight a second time over your cock”

SEIJI'S APARTMENT

-“Wait!”-interrupted Kaori-“If you were kicked butt-naked out of the apartment, how did you get back in”

-“Kaori!”-yelled Mayumi-“Not important!”

-“Right. How about you come to my place?”-proposed Kaori through the video message application. Despite her first cavalier remark, Kaori had been nothing but transfixed in the riveting tale her sister had just told her. It was supposed a romantic afternoon when a young Japanese woman, clad in a trashy bride outfit, surprised her man and role played a little sexual fantasy for him. It instead turned into a sleazy non-hold barred catfight when a Chinese whore dressed in a slutty French uniform came looking for her boyfriend’s cock.

-“NO!”-exclaimed Mayumi, her violent excitement letting Kaori partially see the remains of white lingerie still hugging her bruised skin-“I’m not leaving my boyfriend with that cock hungry whore!”

According to a distraught Mayumi, it was a wild and lewd affair, where the girls sank their nails deep into each other womanly assets and attacked her opponent’s most intimate parts. Kaori knew her sister wasn’t exaggerating because she could clearly see Mayumi’s normally pretty face and pale skin mangled with deep red marks and obvious signs of physical violence. Although her sister fought like a lioness defending her turf, the Chinese hyena seems to have gotten the better of her.

-“What is the Chinese bitch doing right now?”

-“The skank is fucking my boyfriend in the bedroom”-hissed Mayumi, her lithe body trembling in white hot anger. As if to taunt her sister, Kaori heard a loud, feminine, moan coming from the bedroom.

-“What are you planning to do when she opens the door?”

-“First thing I’ll do is to pull her hair and drag her out my man’s cock!”

Kaori nodded in agreement. That was a reasonable course of action. A year ago she would have reproached her sister for such rashness, but Mayumi had earned the right to be taken seriously as a grown, adult woman, capable of making her own decisions when she fought, and won, her first duel over a man.

-“Then I’m going to challenge her to a duel. You need to help me fill the paperwork”

-“Wait what? Isn’t it a little premature to be talking about a duel? Mum worried sick last time when you…”-Kaori stopped talking when she saw her sister suddenly tense up, her gaze fixed on the direction of the bedroom.

-“Shit, the door is opening”-said Mayumi as she stood up, forgetting to hang up.

-“Mayumi wai…!”-said Kaori before she saw her sister turn around and walk towards the bedroom.

-“Leave my apartment right now and never come back again”-demanded Mayumi, pushing her bare chest against her sexual rival. She was clad only in her white panties, stockings and heels.

-“This is not your apartment and he’s not your man anymore”-replied Xixi, just as topless as Mayumi, sporting only her torn maid miniskirt, stockings and black high heels.

Kaori eyes stayed glued to the screen as her sister was engaged in a venomous argument with her romantic antagonist, the dialogue becoming more and more heated until finally the Chinese temptress couldn’t take the insults anymore and slapped Mayumi!

Mayumi retaliated in kind and soon the two topless beauties were trashing about the hallway and then into the living room in high heels, mixing their vigorous mauling and hair pulling with crass language about the other’s reproductive organs and ability to please Seiji. Kaori strained her eyeballs so that she didn’t miss any detail of the fracas, cheering when she saw her sister shredding the Chinese whore’s miniskirt and thong with her teeth, wincing when she saw Xixi sneak her hand against Mayumi’s barely defended pussy. The combatants whirled and rolled around the floor, wildly pulling and ripping off hair as they dug their nails into the other’s already much abused skin for 15 minutes until the exhaustion forced a unwelcome stalemate. Seiji separated the reluctant wild cats as soon as it became clear that fight wasn’t going anywhere.

-“I’m done…with the little…high school girl games!”-huffed Xixi as she struggled to stand up on her feet-“Let’s decide this…in the duel room…like real women”

-“That’s my line bitch”-heaved Mayumi, feeling her boyfriend’s cock grinding against her ass as he restrained her-“If you want my man…you’ll have to…win him in a duel”

As exciting as the lurid spectacle folding in front of her eyes was, Kaori quickly disengaged from the video call. She needed to start getting the paperwork ready for Mayumi’s second duel.

To be continued...

Outfits for the upcoming duel in pictures below.

Offline Lorawinsu

• 5'5" 126 blonde and blue 34c
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 11:00:37 AM »

The Duel Room: The trashy bride vs the slutty maid (part 2?)
by justlooking9000
justlooking9000@live.com

(Follows immediately after the The Duel Room: The trashy bride vs the slutty maid)

XIXI'S APARTMENT

XiXi’s room mate Nayoung was chilling in her apartment when she heard her cell phone ring.

-“That’s weird”-thought Nayoung, looking at the caller ID-“Shouldn’t she be too busy fucking that guy?”

-<Nayoung, I need you to go to my room *moan* and bring me all my stuff!>-said a frantic Xixi as soon as Nayoung answered the call-<The sluttiest dresses, the whoriest lingerie, *moan* my birth control pills, everything!>

-<What? Why?>-asked Nayoung. Xixi only spoke to her in Mandarin if it was something important-<What’s going on? I thought you weren’t going to move to his place just yet? >

-<His bimbo girlfriend caught us…we fought all over his apartment…furniture is a mess…she scratched me pretty badly…but I did worse to her…I kicked her out...I took her man>-explained the moaning Xixi. Nayoung could hear the distinct sound of dick pounding wet pussy in the background as well as a female voice in the background yelling angrily in Japanese.

-<Wait…are you fucking him right now?>

-<Yes>

-<Couldn’t you wait to call me?>

-<No time. You need to bring my stuff as soon as possible>-heaved Xixi trying to get enough air to talk and fuck at the same time-<The girlfriend came back…don’t know how>

-<Are you screwing him in front of her?!!!>

-<No…we closed the bedroom door>-squealed Xixi-<She’s telling me to…open the door…and fight her woman to woman…>

-<What are you gonna do?>

-<I won him…fair and square…I won’t leave his apartment…I’ll fight for him tooth…and nail…hurry Nayoung…I’m in enemy territory…fighting for his cock…I need “weapons”…to win this war>

-<Ok, do NOT open that door until I arrive!>

-<Not sure…Seiji’s asking me…what I’m going to do…I don’t want him…to see me afraid of her…oh god…oh god…oh god…>-moaned Xixi, her trembling hand dropping the phone on the mattress. Forgetting her roommate, the Chinese sex kitten…screamed Seiji’s name, pleading him to go faster, harder, deeper even as she was quivering from the pleasure.

Collapsing on her back, Xixi let her recently won man continue pumping his cock until he exploded into her moist, pulsating cxnt. Seeing Seiji tumbling placidly into the mattress, the sweat-drenched seductress shakily got on her knees, locking lips with her tired lover. 

They looked at the bedroom door.

-“What are you going to do about Mayumi?”-panted Seiji.

-“I’m going to dress up…”-purred Xixi pointing to the torn remains of her maid costume-“…then I’m going to ask her to leave…and never come back”

-“Mayumi will never do that”

-“Then it’s your lucky day”-whispered Xixi in her charming Chinese accent-“because you’ll get to see me catfight a second time over your cock”

SEIJI'S APARTMENT

-“Wait!”-interrupted Kaori-“If you were kicked butt-naked out of the apartment, how did you get back in”

-“Kaori!”-yelled Mayumi-“Not important!”

-“Right. How about you come to my place?”-proposed Kaori through the video message application. Despite her first cavalier remark, Kaori had been nothing but transfixed in the riveting tale her sister had just told her. It was supposed a romantic afternoon when a young Japanese woman, clad in a trashy bride outfit, surprised her man and role played a little sexual fantasy for him. It instead turned into a sleazy non-hold barred catfight when a Chinese whore dressed in a slutty French uniform came looking for her boyfriend’s cock.

-“NO!”-exclaimed Mayumi, her violent excitement letting Kaori partially see the remains of white lingerie still hugging her bruised skin-“I’m not leaving my boyfriend with that cock hungry whore!”

According to a distraught Mayumi, it was a wild and lewd affair, where the girls sank their nails deep into each other womanly assets and attacked her opponent’s most intimate parts. Kaori knew her sister wasn’t exaggerating because she could clearly see Mayumi’s normally pretty face and pale skin mangled with deep red marks and obvious signs of physical violence. Although her sister fought like a lioness defending her turf, the Chinese hyena seems to have gotten the better of her.

-“What is the Chinese bitch doing right now?”

-“The skank is fucking my boyfriend in the bedroom”-hissed Mayumi, her lithe body trembling in white hot anger. As if to taunt her sister, Kaori heard a loud, feminine, moan coming from the bedroom.

-“What are you planning to do when she opens the door?”

-“First thing I’ll do is to pull her hair and drag her out my man’s cock!”

Kaori nodded in agreement. That was a reasonable course of action. A year ago she would have reproached her sister for such rashness, but Mayumi had earned the right to be taken seriously as a grown, adult woman, capable of making her own decisions when she fought, and won, her first duel over a man.

-“Then I’m going to challenge her to a duel. You need to help me fill the paperwork”

-“Wait what? Isn’t it a little premature to be talking about a duel? Mum worried sick last time when you…”-Kaori stopped talking when she saw her sister suddenly tense up, her gaze fixed on the direction of the bedroom.

-“Shit, the door is opening”-said Mayumi as she stood up, forgetting to hang up.

-“Mayumi wai…!”-said Kaori before she saw her sister turn around and walk towards the bedroom.

-“Leave my apartment right now and never come back again”-demanded Mayumi, pushing her bare chest against her sexual rival. She was clad only in her white panties, stockings and heels.

-“This is not your apartment and he’s not your man anymore”-replied Xixi, just as topless as Mayumi, sporting only her torn maid miniskirt, stockings and black high heels.

Kaori eyes stayed glued to the screen as her sister was engaged in a venomous argument with her romantic antagonist, the dialogue becoming more and more heated until finally the Chinese temptress couldn’t take the insults anymore and slapped Mayumi!

Mayumi retaliated in kind and soon the two topless beauties were trashing about the hallway and then into the living room in high heels, mixing their vigorous mauling and hair pulling with crass language about the other’s reproductive organs and ability to please Seiji. Kaori strained her eyeballs so that she didn’t miss any detail of the fracas, cheering when she saw her sister shredding the Chinese whore’s miniskirt and thong with her teeth, wincing when she saw Xixi sneak her hand against Mayumi’s barely defended pussy. The combatants whirled and rolled around the floor, wildly pulling and ripping off hair as they dug their nails into the other’s already much abused skin for 15 minutes until the exhaustion forced a unwelcome stalemate. Seiji separated the reluctant wild cats as soon as it became clear that fight wasn’t going anywhere.

-“I’m done…with the little…high school girl games!”-huffed Xixi as she struggled to stand up on her feet-“Let’s decide this…in the duel room…like real women”

-“That’s my line bitch”-heaved Mayumi, feeling her boyfriend’s cock grinding against her ass as he restrained her-“If you want my man…you’ll have to…win him in a duel”

As exciting as the lurid spectacle folding in front of her eyes was, Kaori quickly disengaged from the video call. She needed to start getting the paperwork ready for Mayumi’s second duel.

To be continued...

Outfits for the upcoming duel in pictures below.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 12:33:56 PM »
I love your work.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 12:00:02 AM »

DUEL DAY...

Mayumi’s pulse shot up when she stepped into the duel room, wearing a flimsy blueish bra, thong and high heels set. The sheer top barely contained her fat melons, which bobbed up and down as she sashayed towards her excited boyfriend. She looked approvingly at the small 2x2 ring, which was especially designed to encourage relentless, constant, direct body contact between her and the Chinese hussy. Just the way she wanted it. That skank would have nowhere to run as she pummeled her tits into oblivion.

-“What do you think?”-cooed Mayumi, stepping into the ring, grinding her protruding nipples against her naked boyfriend. His rising shaft all she needed to know about the effect she was having on him-“I’ve been dying to kick that Chinese dog out of our apartment”

While Mayumi was having her way with him, Seiji couldn’t help but to recall how tumultuous the last week had been. While the girls had always disliked each other, now that their sexual contest burst into the open their actions became very “in your face.” Rules of civilized behaviour were tossed out of the window as the sexy succubusses gave free rein to their baser instincts; their primal need to out-perform her sexual rival dictating their every action and reaction. The temperature inside his apartment became decidedly frosty, the only source of warmth being the vigorous love making sessions where the two sex kittens competed to show Seiji she was the better lover. There were lots of arguments, insults and racial slurs tossed around that did nothing but to generate much anger between the two sexy vixens vying for his cock. Several times Seiji had to intervene when the young beauties got physical, as young women are wont to do when passions ran high and the pressure became intolerable.

-“I hope you’ve already packed your bags”-said stunning Xixi as she approached the couple from the other side of the room, wearing a black bunny suit that was a size too small matched with a pair of black high heels. Seiji could not help to gaze at the Chinese minx’s undulating boobs, which were barely stopped short of popping out on their own accord by a thin white strap hanging around Xixi’s neck, while two black straps held the rest of the bunny suit together-“Last week I took your man, today I’ll run you out of Tokyo”

While the girls were busy taunting and hurling insults across the boxing ring, Seiji quickly reviewed the rules. It’d be a foxy boxing match in which pretty much everything was allowed, making Seiji nothing more than a token referee. The only rules he had to enforce were to separate the feuding belligerents when the round ended or was one was knocked down, count to 10 and act as shared towel boy.

The fight started as soon as Seiji finished helping the girls put on their boxing gloves.

ROUND ONE

The young combatants bolted from their sides as soon as the bell rang, running straight into each other’s personal space in a flurry of blows. It was a hard-fought bout, neither combatant managing to establish dominance despite the obvious effort they put into harming each other. The flimsy tight tops were unable to stop their massive tits from bouncing wildly as they violently traded jabs, offering a tantalizing visual target that both girls went after. Neither the Japanese Mayumi nor the Chinese Xixi tried to defend themselves, rather focusing their energy in attacking each other’s chest and face.  Near the end of the round Japanese girlfriend wrapped her arms around the Chinese upstart and the girls traded body shots until Seiji separated the reluctant belligerents.

ROUND TWO

Still fresh and eager to tangle, the second round started just as the first round did, but now it was becoming obvious that Xixi’s height and longer reach gave her a small advantage, helping her to connect the first punch whenever the girls ran into each other. Still, Mayumi seemed impervious to pain. While Xixi seemed to put out more hits, Mayumi managed to corner the Chinese nymph several times throughout the round. Again, Seiji had trouble separating the girls.

When Seiji went to Xixi’s corner she gave him a big sloppy kiss. Still fresh and confident in ultimate victory, the Chinese charmer asked Seiji to throw a bucket on water on her, wetting her hair and bunny suit, giving her an incredibly sexy appearance. Mayumi jealously watched her the Chinese bimbo slutting it up and hogging Seiji’s attention, so she also asked to be showered with a bucket of water, leaving both girls soaked wet.

ROUND THREE

The drenched beauties went all out again, neither shrinking from the fight as they flailed their arms in a frenzy, but Xixi’s longer reach was starting to influence the fight. Xixi took advantage of a missed jab to drive into the Japanese girlfriend  and trap her into a corner, unloading a onslaught of hits into the Japanese girlfriend’s face. Mayumi’s head swayed violently from side to side, sweat and water dripping violently from her wet hair as Xixi filled her face with leather. It was not enough for the Chinese man stealer, who proceeded to crouch and bite! Mayumi’s left tit, snapping the inadequate fabric barely holding Mayumi’s knockers in place and completely exposing her boobs. The young Japanese bombshell screeched at this desecration of her prized assets, instantly grappling the crouching Chinese aggressor and kneecapping her. The Mayumi continued attacking, now sinking her heel on Xixi’s feet, sending her tormentor wobbling backwards.

The girls were about the go at it again when the bell rang, ending the round. The girls heaved, reluctantly going back to their own corners. The girls loudly traded accusations of underhandedness as Seiji dried them up.

-“You want to fight dirty whore?”-yelled Xixi from her corner-“I can be a dirty bitch too”

-“You started it with the dirty tricks you cheap slut”-retorted Mayumi-“Let’s see who can be dirtier”

ROUND FOUR

The angry girls eagerly left their corners, ready to pick up where they left off last time.  It was clear the mood had changed, as the jealous sex kittens mixed traditional boxing jabs with blows below the belt. Xixi raised her arm to block an incoming hit only for the Japanese vixen to wrap her nemesis in a hold and dig her white teeth on Xixi’s bouncing right boob. Mayumi, ignoring Xixi's frantic attempts to free her tits from Mayumi's teeth, pulled and twisted the flimsy material until the white strap broke off, exposing Xixi’s huge melons to the open.

Xixi screeched like a banshee at the heinous attack but didn’t back down, chomping Mayumi’s shoulder and repeatedly targeting her gut until the Japanese girlfriend collapsed on her knees. She stomped the fallen Japanese girlfriend twice before Seiji managed to step in and drive her away. Mayumi was getting up by count of 6 but then the bell rang, ending the round.

ROUND FIVE

For the first time since the match started the now topless girls started to show signs of exhaustion, breathing heavily as they warily stepped from their respective sides. But as soon as the perspiring eye candies got close they clinched and the fight got really dirty. Having no recourse to clawing, the battling sex kittens compensated with teeth and knee strikes, gloved fists seeking tit flesh with relish. The Japanese girlfriend fought ferociously for most of the round, stubbornly matching her sexual rival blow by blow in this incessant exchange of body blows until Xixi managed to uppercut Mayumi, sending the Japanese beauty crashing on the floor like a sack of potatoes.

Seiji counted…1…2…3…4…5…

Mayumi clumsily got up but her Chinese tormentor pounced on her right away. Xixi unloaded everything she got on the dazed Japanese girlfriend until Mayumi was down again, then sank her heel in Mayumi’s left boob before Seiji intervened.

Seiji counted again, Mayumi barely getting up by count 8 only for Xixi to pounced like a vulture and knocking the punch drunk Japanese girl again. Seiji counted to 9 before the bell rang.

-“Guess who’s going to be celebrating in bed tonight with your ex-boyfriend”-taunted Xixi, as the groggy Mayumi pitifully crawled to her corner.

-“She’s almost done”-gloated Xixi when Seiji came to her corner -“Had I known your girlfriend was such a  weakling, I’d have asked for a duel earlier”

Mayumi was in trouble and she knew it. Seiji came to her corner offering water, which she drank copiously. As he dried her perspiration away, Mayumi wrapped her sweaty arms around his neck and kissed him, moaning and helping herself with a dose of her boyfriend’s dick inside her cxnt to remind herself of the stakes.

-“This isn’t over”-murmured Mayumi, ignoring Xixi’s loud complaints as she rocked her body against Seiji’s cock-“Even if they have to carry me in a stretcher, I’ll fight to the bitter end for you”

ROUND SIX

A seething Xixi came out of her corner, wanting to punish her sexual rival for making a play for Seiji’s cock. She was met by a resurgent Mayumi, who seemed to have gotten a second wind. Xixi’s height advantage, which would have given her an edge in a traditional, regulated boxing match, evaporated as the fight became mostly tackling, clinching, biting, kneeing and grinding the other girl down. It was inevitable that in this everything goes environment the fight got very dirty indeed, but by the middle of the round it was clear Mayumi was getting the better of her Chinese antagonist, knocking her down with an underhanded cxnt strike.

Xixi got up by the count of 7 and managed to fight evenly for a while until Mayumi cornered her and unloaded an onslaught of punches targeting Xixi’s jiggling boobs and pretty face, occasionally digging her heel into her hated rival’s thighs. Xixi was on the ropes when the bell rang, saving the battered girl from Mayumi’s wrath.

-“I guess the only place you’ll be sleeping tonight is in a hospital bed. Alone”-taunted Mayumi, leaving her helpless, almost knocked out nemesis hanging by the ropes.

-“I need your cock inside me…now”-heaved Xixi when Seiji approached her. She didn’t wait for an answer, pushing the fabric of her bunny suit sideways and impaling her pussy into Seiji’s erect cock. The Chinese temptress moaned, closing her eyes to feel the fullness of his manhood. This was what she was fighting for. These were the stakes. She couldn’t give Seiji up.

ROUND SEVEN AND EIGHT

The punch drunk beauties were staggering and stumbling on their heels as they maneuvered around the ring. Seiji was sure the two young women couldn’t keep fighting like this for much longer, yet the sluggish, haggard girls refused to back down, seeking each other with relish. The fight acquired a desperate tone, by now mostly consisting of grappling and leaning on to each other and then hammering each other until one buckled under the torrent of hits. 

It was taking longer and longer for the topless beauties to recover after being knocked down, at times only starting to rise by count nine. Yet the standing woman was hardly better, usually leaning on Seiji, pressing her bruised tits against his back for support as he counted. Then the tired combatants would warily stalk each other around the ring, conserving their energy until they were pretty much touching nipples, and only then renewing hostilities.

Round eight was a repetition of round nine. Seiji was one edge, each well directed jab seeming to presage the end for one of belligerents, each count adding to the drama by raising the hopes of the girl left standing that her obstinate opponent would stay down for good. But that was not to be. Seiji counted 8 times that round, 5 times for Xixi and 3 three for Mayumi.

-“Come on Mayumi”-whispered Seiji, letting her sit on his lap. Instead of drying her up, he gently thrust his cock inside her, fingering to his clit to raise her flagging morale-“Are you going to let Xixi take me away from you? Are giving up on me just like that?”

-“No!”-moaned the Japanese girlfriend, closing her eyes to get a better feel of his throbbing cock inside her-“You’re mine and mine alone. She won’t have you”

-“Xixi, remember your promise”-cooed Seiji, repeating same process with the Chinese bombshell-“My bed is waiting for you…if you win. Should I assume you’ll be on my bed tonight…or should I expect Mayumi?”

-“Of course I’ll be with you tonight...”-purred Xixi, stirring back to life -“It’ll be me sucking your cock and receiving your cum tonight”

ROUND NINE

It was clear to Seiji that the warrioresses were spent, yet neither woman would give an inch, nor shrink from the fight. By now they pretty much clinched into each other with one arm and started thumping into each other with total abandon in a slow, yet brutal war of attrition.
There was no thought about strategy or tactics, just sheer will to outlast her romantic rival.

The dazed Xixi tried to keep herself conscious. She knew the Japanese girlfriend was faltering. She raised her fist and drilled into Mayumi’s face with terrible force. The Japanese girl reeled backwards, seemingly ready to collapse at any moment. Xixi saw her chance, following the wobbling Japanese temptress to seal the deal when a sharp pain stopped her on her tracks.

Mayumi had seen her sexual rival coming for the kill and threw a desperate uppercut that sent the Chinese whore tethering backwards until she finally fell, her toned legs unwilling to support her weight anymore. In her confused state, Mayumi leaned on her boyfriend’s naked physique for support. She was vaguely aware Seiji was counting but she was focused on staying on her feet.

Suddenly the battered Japanese beauty felt Seiji raising her arm.

-“You won Mayumi. Xixi is out”-said Seiji, the victory buzz confirming his assessment

-“You surely don’t mean unconscious right?”-asked Mayumi, victory serving as a reinvigorating tonic to her otherwise battle weary body.

-“Nope. She’s very much conscious but really hurting”-replied Seiji helping his girlfriend take her gloves off.

-“Good”-purred Mayumi before ripping Xixi’s torn bunny suit off like a vulture tearing off flesh off a dead animal. The beaten Chinese vixen squirmed, uselessly trying to hold on what remained of her dress. She resisted her fate, but Mayumi’s heeled kicking coaxed her into one of the corners, where the Japanese girlfriend used the shredded remains of her slutty attire to tie her up.

-“No please, you won”-pleaded Xixi, seeing Seiji sitting on chair next to her and knowing what was about to happen -“I don’t want to see this”

-“You should have thought of that before trying to steal a take man”-replied Mayumi as she sat on her boyfriend’s lap and let him slide his hard cock inside her wet pussy. She pulled Xixi’s hair-“Don’t look away”

-“Seiji…please…”-begged Xixi before Mayumi slapped her.

-“Shut up you skank!”-moaned Mayumi feeling his fingers stimulating her clit-“Say after me…Seiji is yours…SAY IT!”

-“Seiji is yours…let me go”-sobbed Xixi.

-“Say…I’m a better woman than you’ll ever be…your cxnt is not fit for his cock…”

-“Mayumi is a better woman than I’ll ever be…my cxnt isn’t fit for your cock…”

Mayumi kept forcing the vulnerable Chinese beauty to repeat humiliating assertion after humiliating assertion, using her nails and heels to coax the beaten Chinese seductress to play along until Seiji finally exploded inside her pussy.

AFTERMATH

Mayumi spent 2 days in hospital. Her sexual rival was exiled out of Tokyo for at least a year. Kaori, her mum and friends threw a big party over her victory. She was once again, sole recipient of Seiji’s affections, her pussy the only one with the right to receive his cum. In a period of 8 months, the sultry Japanese girlfriend had won two duels over him, a somewhat remarkable achievement for a girl so young.

Mayumi opened the closet and looked at the torn remains of the bridal outfit she had worn two weeks ago. A fine memento, alongside other trophies she had won fighting Natsumi and Xixi. Something to wear when she wanted to thrill his boyfriend with retellings of her previous fights over him.

Yet that spoilt bridal outfit was no longer suitable for dueling. It didn’t escape Mayumi’s attention that the next time she fought over Seiji she’d have the right to wear a bridal outfit in the duel room. Should she win said third duel and stay with Seiji a total of two years, she’d automatically become his wife at the young age of 22.

The young Mayumi closed the wardrobe.  She needed to go back to the store to buy a new bride outfit. Just in case.

THE END

Notes:

-Some women love to humiliate their beaten sexual rivals in front of the guy they just fought over. Government supervisors will allow this so long the defeated woman doesn’t require immediate medical attention, the winner doesn’t unduly harm the loser, and only for 20 minutes maximum.

-Sometimes humiliation is not possible for a variety of reasons such as: both girls require urgent medical attention, the winner is too exhausted or can’t be bothered to exercise her right to humiliate the loser, the guy specifically stipulated no humiliation, the winner don’t see the point of humiliating an unconscious opponent, the winner doesn’t see the need for humiliating her sexual rival any further etc.

-Mayumi always regretted not having humiliated Natsumi, but consoled herself with the fact that she knocked Natsumi unconscious.

Offline qwertyuiop666666

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 01:53:53 AM »
wow, I only recently found your stories and binge read through all of them. Must say, it's one of the best story set I have ever read. I love the buildups and the fight scenes. I especially like what you did in Nine Days with the world building. Looking forward to more of this series (I'm thinking about this being a post-apocalyptic world where a global virus outbreak wiped out a huge chunk of the male population and permanently changed the gender ratio of newborn babies)

Offline Joyce Bailey

• I'm dying for a woman to fuck me!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 12:32:51 PM »
Very hot! love it.

by justlooking9000
justlooking9000@live.com

photos below

-“Don’t pull out!”-commanded the perspiring Xixi, standing in all fours as she felt her body shake under her classmate’s powerful thrusts. The young Chinese woman felt her classmate, a hunk called Seiji with whom she had been working on a project, thrust one more time, sending a torrent of semen filling her pussy with hot white liquid before he crumbled onto the mattress.

-“That was a nice study session”-purred Xixi, letting her moist anatomy collapse on his muscular chest. Her hand aimlessly played with his quickly deflating manhood as she remembered how Seiji was supposed to be nothing but a little fuck toy she used whenever the mood struck her. That was the original intention anyways. But after realizing how skilled Seiji was at the art of lovemaking, she knew she wanted more. She even decided against returning to China after her semester was up to stay with him.

-“My girlfriend would be pissed if she found out”-heaved Seiji admiring the bare 22 year old with shoulder-long brown hair, her 1.73 m tall frame and enormous rack resting on of his chest as her long, smooth legs rubbed against his. Xixi was a fiery Chinese exchange student who had shown a hunger for his body and zero regards to his girlfriend’s sure wrath if she ever found out about her.

-“Would that be so bad?”-whispered Xixi in her cute Chinese accent as she licked Seiji’s ears-“Maybe knowing she has competition will make her shape up”

-“She’s pretty good in bed already. And she’s already suspicious of you”

It wasn’t that Seiji was unhappy with Mayumi’s lovemaking. Not, in the contrary, even after an eight months relationship that started right after Mayumi defeated a romantic rival in the duel room, Seiji had to admit he hadn’t tired of Mayumi’s exquisite body and her animalistic, desperate need for his cock. (The Duel Room: Nine Days)

Still, it wasn’t the same as before, when she and his former flame, Natsumi, would frantically fight over his cock. There was a certain…urgent, intense edge that filled the air with sexual tension as both women drove themselves to peak sexual performance in their quest to outdo each other in bed.

He was hoping to replicate that fantastic feeling of having two women compete for his cock with Xixi. In a way it worked, since Mayumi hated Xixi guts.  His girlfriend couldn’t tolerate the presence of a sexy, confident woman by Seiji’s side and it fueled her jealousy. She already suspected Xixi of having designs on her boyfriend and responded by ramping up her zeal in the bedroom, which in turn made Xixi try harder still.

-“I can do better than her”-said Xixi, scoffing at Seiji’s claim of his girlfriend’s bedroom prowess.

-“It’s hard to say”-

-“Try me. Let’s make love in your bed”-insisted Xixi. Seiji pondered the proposal. He had suspected for a while that the Chinese seductress wanted to be more than fuck buddies.  Xixi’s request was not an innocent one though. For a woman to make love in a taken man’s apartment was a signal that that the woman in question was hoping for more than a casual relationship. It was a declaration of war. The first step in a process that could end in a savage showdown in the duel room.

The prospect thrilled him.

-“We can do it”-replied Seiji, his fingers tracing the contours of her delicious anatomy-“But only if you promise me it’ll be an special afternoon”

The 21 year old Mayumi couldn’t help but to smirk when she saw her reflection on the mirror, wearing a provocative white lingerie set consisting of a wedding head dress covering the length of her black hair, a pearly necklace around her neck, a tiny bra barely containing her huge rack, a pair of frilly gloves reaching almost up to her elbows, a frilly thong and semi-transparent stockings that hugged her long legs, with a pair of high heels tying the outfit together. A “bride outfit” as it was colloquially known, they were get ups denoting marriage motifs that were popular duel attire for women entering their third duel and on the verge of becoming a wife if they won said duel.

It wasn’t something the 1.64m tall Japanese girl would even dare to wear, but Seiji had explicitly told her he wanted to see her like this, complete with a role playing scenario where she fought another woman in a third duel over him. She blushed when she remembered the admiring comments from fellow female shoppers, who congratulated her on her purchase at such a young age, exhorted her to destroy the skank who was bedding her man and hoped she would win her third duel.

She cast her mind looking for a hypothetical opponent for her mock up duel, her mind immediately thinking of the Chinese slut who had been orbiting around Seiji as of late.

“Xixi”-cursed Mayumi under her breath. Seiji had dismissed her concerns, but Mayumi’s feminine intuition told her the Chinese nymph would love nothing but to jump at her boyfriend’s bones the first chance she got.

To be continued...

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 09:28:42 PM »
Hey, it's cool to see you explain the alternate universe where this takes place in, an outline of how things are/history of the world would be a nice summary to read, and also get some creative writing flowing
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:42:16 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 03:04:21 AM »
A very awesome story

thank you for sharing loved it absolutely loved it
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 03:07:04 PM »

wow, I only recently found your stories and binge read through all of them. Must say, it's one of the best story set I have ever read. I love the buildups and the fight scenes. I especially like what you did in Nine Days with the world building. Looking forward to more of this series (I'm thinking about this being a post-apocalyptic world where a global virus outbreak wiped out a huge chunk of the male population and permanently changed the gender ratio of newborn babies)

Thank you so much for the feedback. I have many concepts I still want to try for the duel room universe, but lack of time and energy are always stumbling blocks. I *loved* writing Nine days. The format allowed me to introduce a lot of information and clarify points in the duel room universe without detracting from the sexual tension in the story or flooding the story with in tangential details. The only thing I’d regret in the story is the models I used, which I don’t feel have enough variety in their photo shoots. Story wise, it's been 8 months since Natsumi and Mayumi fought each other in the duel room. Exiles are initially for one year and who knows...maybe Natsumi will try to win her ex boyfriend back some time in the future. It's all of course, constrained by my schedule and free time.

I'll also take the opportunity to explain more about the motivations and logic of the duel room universe.

First of all, I’d like to give a shout out to Mcgoll, whose The Club series was the original inspiration for the Duel Room universe. The impetus for the series was that I was tired of constantly trying to justify why two women would fight over a guy. Real life doesn’t really work like that. Women usually have inhibitions about fighting over a guy, and if they fight, they usually are reluctant to go all in (For obvious legal, societal, moral reasons, plus it's just plain silly to fight over a guy). The Duel Room frees me from all those considerations: Two women want one guy, and it’s just natural for them to fight and do horrible things to each other to win him.

I wouldn’t call the world “post-apocalyptic.” Sure, for some reason the male population declined drastically, but otherwise it’s a rich and technologically advanced world. Due to personal preferences, I tend to use mostly Asian characters, but obviously the duel regime applies world wide.

In such a world, the morals of the old world go out of the window. Competition over men is intense and nasty, leading to the hyper sexualization of society. Short dresses, tight hot pants and high heels are the norm everywhere. Women are sexually forward and dating takes a mercenary undertone. It becomes apparent that if a woman wants to keep her man, she has to please him sexually and emotionally, or risk being replaced by one her man’s the female “friends.”  They circle like vultures, waiting for the girlfriend to slip, or a low ebb in the relationship to then make a play for the guy.

It’s also apparent that the only way a woman can find a new boyfriend is to try to steal him away from the current girlfriend, so there’s this constant tension between the girlfriend trying to keep her guy happy and potential romantic competitors undermining her relationship.

There’s little incentive for a woman to blame her guy for cheating, because the guy can just look for a more accommodating female companion, while the now ex-girlfriend now finds herself single and having to steal a guy from another woman if she wants male companionship. So what’s a woman to do? First, she'll stay with the guy and won’t blame him for cheating. If anything, she'll fight harder to keep her boyfriend. Second, she’ll then blame that whore for trying to tempt her man away. Third, she’ll try to show him she’s the better lover and sabotage the other woman. Fourth, she’ll “persuade” the other woman to stop seeing her man, violently if necessary.

What will take to make the other woman desist depends on how attached she’s to the guy. If she’s only spent a week of casual sex with him, she’s likely to back off as soon as the girlfriend confronts her. If she’s been with him for longer, she might be persuaded to physically fight for him in a catfight (Like XiXi did) but she might hesitate to get into a formal duel over him. Now, if she wants him exclusively and the girlfriend and her can’t come to an understanding, they might decide to duel over him. The initial penalty being exile and a communications block for a year.

That’s why it’s convenient for the girlfriend to act aggressively and confront potential romantic foes as soon as possible. Hairpulling scraps are common currency girlfriends/wives use against pretty women being a little too chummy with their men. The idea is not to win or to escalate to a full-blown catfight, but to send a message to the other woman. It’s usually a very effective tactic, since few women will escalate a conflict over a guy they barely know, hence nipping a potential threat in the bud.

On the other hand, it’s convenient for a woman who has met a promising male prospect to hide the affair as long as possible, so that she can get to know him better and gauge whether he’s worth dueling over. It also affords her the chance to slowly chip away at the girlfriend’s relationship and set up the foundations for a new relationship. The longer she’s been having the affair without the girlfriend’s noticing, the more likely she’s to eventually come out of hiding and challenge the girlfriend to a catfight or duel.

So ok, if duels are the be all and end all of who gets to keep the guy, why wouldn’t women wait for duel day and fight there instead of spending so much time trying to outperform their sexual rivals in bed or trying to win his heart? Why spend so much time in trying to look prettier than the other woman and out slut her? Why would they wear really inconvenient clothing to fight over him on duel day?
The reason is simple: The guy can decide to go on exile with the loser. Duels happen because the man is wavering between the two women. They battle for his heart is a close-run thing and they want to tilt the emotional scales in their favour. No woman will fight a duel over a man if she feels he strongly prefers the other woman.

Therefore a woman who decides to forsake the sexual battle field to focus on just winning the duel risks losing the guy even if she wins the duel. If one woman proves herself the better lover, is willing to wear the sluttiest clothes for him, strives to dazzle him with her jealousy (Important. Her jealousy isn’t directed at blaming the guy, it’s directed at the other woman, she strives to show him she’s the better woman) but loses the duel will likely win the guy over a woman who isn’t as zealous. So both women are trapped in this sexual competition whether they want it or not. Most women have already internalized those lessons and will try do everything to gain the man’s favour before duel day.

On Duels

The lack of male companionship has led to a situation where morals have changed. Mere moral shame won’t dissuade potential sexual rivals from trying to seduce a taken man the moment they feel they have a chance with him. Society doesn’t automatically side with the girlfriend/wife against the pretender. It’s a survival of the fittest world when it comes to heterosexual relationships. Therefore the women of the duel room universe are accustomed to violence. It doesn’t mean they have to like it, but they know that many times it’s the only way language their romantic rival will understand.

The government has reluctantly agreed to sanction recognized that unless some sort of legal way to settle who is a man’s legitimate girlfriend, society would descend into an unending stream of catfights that will paralyze economic life. Catfights outside the duel room are illegal, but as illegal as drinking under the age of 18 or jaywalking is to us. Technically illegal but in practice it’s widespread and the authorities do little to stamp out the practice unless it’s a very public catfight or it leads to serious consequences. The problem with catfights is that apart from humiliating a romantic antagonist and gaining the admiration of the guy in dispute, there are no consequences. The defeated girl sometimes will decide to stop competition with the victress, but she might as well instigate another catfight to win her man back. 

Duels solve that problem. The rules are incredibly flexible. There’re not restrictions on winning conditions, places, attire, etc. A few guidelines though:

-The more complex, the more expensive it is.
-The longer the duel is expected to be, the more expensive it is.
-The more people involved, the more expensive it is.
-The less rules the better.

The government hates to add too many rules because it knows jealous women fight dirty and bend the rules. It just doesn’t want to get into the mess of the impartiality of the referee or penalties if a duelist breaks the rules. If there’re rules/conditions, these are usually tied to impartial means and more often than not, the government supervisors have the guy in dispute enforce the rules. For instance: A guy’s climax as one of two conditions of victory, handcuffs to prevent women front using their nails in a tit fight, a timed countdown in a boxing match, one of girls kicking the other out of the ring as a condition of victory.

That said, if two women want strict rules and referees, the government can accommodate to their wishes, but it’s going to be very expensive. Therefore the vast majority of duels have very few or no rules, leading to dirty, vicious, savage catfights.

This is as far as I’m willing to clarify how the duel universe works right now. As I write more and more stories, I intend to introduce more concepts to keep the series fresh.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 04:56:15 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 03:45:50 PM »
This was an incredibly hot story! Great job, as usual.