News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

Which woman will be victorious?

Ayane wins the belly punching
3 (8.8%)
Hitomi wins the belly punching
5 (14.7%)
Ayane decides to starting puching Hitomi's breasts
16 (47.1%)
Hitomi tackles Ayane to the ground
10 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Dead or Alive's Ayane vs Hitomi

• 2 Replies

Offline Dragonforce

Dead or Alive's Ayane vs Hitomi
« on: August 09, 2011, 02:40:47 AM »
Hey everyone,

I haven't posted a story before, but I've started writing a story between Hitomi and Ayane from the Dead or Alive. I don't know where to post it (or if I even can), but I thought I'd stick it here and it can be moved if necessary. Not sure if you're only suppose to post stories of real combatants or if this anime esque flick is acceptable.

It's just the build up to their match, but I wanted some opinions on it and to have people pick who they wanted to win.

Anyways, here's the build up. Hope you like it.

Ayane

Hitomi
{alt}

During the Dead or Alive tournament, two girls from very different backgrounds found that they had more in common with one another than they had initially thought. Ayane, an eighteen year old ninja from Japan, was searching for a lost ninja by the name of Hayate. Hitomi, a karate practitioner from Germany had been looking for a dear friend she knew as Ein. As the tournament unfolded, the two eventually realized that they were both looking for the same person.

As the two had realized this, they felt an intense wave of jealously overcome them. Ayane, who cared deeply for the ninja Hayate, was incredibly jealous of Hitomi and her relationship with him. Hitomi, on the other hand was outraged that Ayane was trying to interfere with her plan to take Ein back home and help her family rebuild their dojo. Unable to co-exist, the two decided to meet at during the night at the beach to settle their differences.

It was almost eleven at night before Hitomi arrived. She was wearing a tight fitting white tank that looked several sizes too small matched with a pair of short blue denim shorts. I wish I had dressed a bit warmer… she thought to herself as the cold beach air nipped at her exposed skin. Scrunching the soft sand between her bare feet, she paced around anxiously as she waited for her opponent to arrive.

“There you are.” A bitter voice echoed causing Hitomi to turn around. Before her stood a figure, similar in stature though a bit smaller and lighter. Dressed in a light blue corset that exposed a large portion of her chest and a ridiculous camouflage skirt, Hitomi struggled to take the ninja seriously.

“Mighta wanted to wear something a bit warmer” Hitomi teased the ninja. An unimpressed Ayane scowled and stepped towards Hitomi until their chests just touched one another. It almost surprised Hitomi when she noticed that shorter ninja’s breasts were larger then her own impressive assets. Despite the darkness, she could see a proud smirk on Ayane’s face. I’m gonna punch that smirk off her bitchy little face, Hitomi told herself.

“At least I wear clothes that fit me.” Ayane retorted, turning her attention towards Hitomi’s tight top and bottoms. This woman has no idea how dangerous I am, Ayane thought. This woman looked very ordinary with the exception of her large bosoms. I can’t wait to show her how weak and pitiful she really is.

Ayane could see Hitomi’s top struggling to contain her tits, stretching to contain her impressive mounds. Though, not as impressive as mine. Hitomi’s nipples poked through the material, like a bulls-eye on the woman’s body. Placing her hands on Hitomi’s shoulders, she pushed the German girl away and entering a fighting stance. Her hips swayed from side to side as her hands were placed in a ready position.

Hitomi’s eyes darkened as she entered a stance of her own. It wasn’t as bouncy as her opponents being a traditional karate stance, but as she hopped on the balls of her feet her tits bounced up and down, looking ready to escape from her top at any moment.

Choosing not to engage in trash talking, Hitomi remained silent. The two women eyed one another as they began circling, each waiting for the other to make the first move.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:58:37 AM by Dragonforce »

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Dead or Alive's Ayane vs Hitomi
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 03:07:14 PM »
An intriguing start: looking fwd eagerly to seeing what happens here!  :) ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Dragonforce

Re: Dead or Alive's Ayane vs Hitomi
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 05:09:27 AM »

After several seconds that felt like an eternity to each woman, it was Ayane who broke the stalemate. Stepping forward, the short Japanese ninja snapped out a sharp kick. With incredible speed, her foot hurdled towards Hitomi. Just as quickly as the attack came in, Hitomi moved her arm to block the attack. She felt the attack bounce off her muscular shoulder, causing her eyes to flicker in discomfort. It stung, but if it had struck her body would have left done more significant damage.

Ayane’s facial expression displayed both surprise and admiration as she watched her opponent parry the attack. She didn’t have much time to think about it, as Hitomi snapped out a jab with her available hand. Showcasing her own impressive speed, Ayane twisted herself around to evade the attack. She watched as Hitomi’s fist just glanced past her nose, her fingers millimetres away from crushing her gorgeous face. Watching her pink fingernails miss, Ayane lifted her leg fired a second kick, this time aimed towards Hitomi’s knee.

Impressed by the ninja’s flashy style, Hitomi was caught off guard by her defensive manoeuvre. A simple sidestep would have been just as effective, yet this had come out of nowhere. What a bizarre and unpractical style she thought. Shifting her weight, to her opposite leg, Ayane’s wild kick missed. With Ayane’s side exposed, Hitomi tried another punch, aimed towards the purple haired woman’s ribs. As Hitomi’s fist approached, Ayane’s wild kick came down on the soft sand, causing her spin to instantly stop. Her green eyes saw the attack coming straight at her body. Lowering her arms, Ayane blocked the attack. The impact pressed her wrists and hands into her pale stomach, preventing most of the damage she would have taken.

Hitomi, mouth open in disbelief at the ninja’s speed, froze for a second. No way! She couldn’t possibly be that fast!

Taking advantage of her opponents’ state of shock, Ayane quickly unleashed a kick, once again targeting Hitomi’s body. This time, Ayane felt her foot smash into Hitomi’s side, drawing a soft grunt from her opponent. First bloods mine.

Much to her surprise, the German didn’t stagger back. Holding her ground, Hitomi’s eyes narrowed as she took a second to rub her side before entering her stance again. Ayane smiled, sensing frustrating was setting in for her opponent. Maybe talking a bit of trash would –

Before she could finish the thought, Hitomi was moving in, fast. Her fingers curled into a ball, her hand extended towards Ayane’s head. Raising her arms in front of her head for protection, Ayane didn’t see Hitomi lifting her knee. Ayane never saw Hitomi’s knee plunge into just under her corset and into her belly.

Fwoomp!

“Ungh!” Ayane cried out, doubling over. She had to stop her arms from wrapping around her stomach as she stumbled back. Winded, Ayane slowly straightened herself, only to have Hitomi’s powerful fist slam into her cheek. Spittle blasted from Ayane’s crimson lips as she teetered sideways. Ayane’s hand gently touched her cheek as she fought to stand upright. This fight was quickly getting out turning in favour for the German girl, she knew she had to do something to change the momentum.

Sensing that Ayane was on her last legs, Hitomi moved in for the kill. Pulling her arm back and concentrating, Hitomi could sense her power causing the water she now found herself standing in to vibrate. Then, extending her fist towards Ayane’s torso, she belted out a “Seiya!” as she put her entire body behind the blow.

Her vision was blurry, but Ayane managed to comprehend the incoming attack. Reaching out, she grabbed a hold of Hitomi’s incoming arm.

“Huh!?” Hitomi gasped in surprise as Ayane grabbed a hold of her wrist. Using the momentum from her opponents punch, Ayane twisted herself sideways flipping the German over her. Hitomi’s back slammed into wet sand only seconds before Ayane brought her body down onto of Hitomi’s stomach.

Woomp!

“Oough!” Hitomi gasped, lying on her back. The cool night water felt good against her sweat drenched back, but the 100 pound ninja resting on her bare stomach did not.

Ayane took a second to gather herself before pushing herself off Hitomi’s body. “Bitch!” she screamed as Hitomi struggled to fill her lungs with oxygen. Standing over Hitomi, Ayane observed Hitomi’s white top had gotten damp from both her sweat and the water. The result was her perky breasts being almost completely visible, even in the darkness.

Remembering how temping of targets her breasts looked earlier, Ayane summoned all her strength and unleashed a chop that slammed into Hitomi’s tits. Hitomi howled as the blow struck, not only digging into her mounds of but also tearing the stretched fabric of her shirt, leaving a gash just above her nipples.

“Get up so I can kick your ass some more!” Ayane chirped, grabbing hold of Hitomi’s breasts and squeezing as she pulled her opponent up. Ayane’s fingers dug into her opponents delicate mounds, despite Hitomi’s protesting screams.

Then, as Ayane lifted the almost dead weight Hitomi to her feet, she felt a blast of pain in her abdomen, causing her to gasp.

“Oough!” Ayane grunted as Hitomi’s fist blasted her already weakened abs. Holding her ground this time, she fought back with a punch of her own, driving into Hitomi’s belly button. Despite a grunt from her foe, Ayane felt another fist hammer into her stomach.

Now apparently playing belly button tag, the two women began punching each other in the stomach as hard as they could, each hoping the other would succumb to their attack before they did…

Sorry if there's typos. I'll proof it later. Just want to get it up before I crash. Who do you guys want to win? The last vote ended in a tie, so I tried to up this part even. The next part will be the woman who loses getting owned for the rest of the story, so... yeah, have fun voting I guess :)