News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight in the jail

• 2 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Fight in the jail
« on: March 22, 2011, 01:20:31 PM »
In the prison all were waiting for the day when the white red head Tracy and the dark hair Hispanic Dora had a serious confrontation. Though apparently both were avoiding the other, it was clear that both hated each other (nobody knew when and how that had started), but whenever they referred to the other, adjectives like “bitch”, “slut” and “whore”, were constant. Both had their fans, in fact they were the leaders of their gangs, and both managed to share their cell bed with other inmates, thanks to the favors they made to some of the wardens. But with the exception of looks from one group to another, more than one brawl soon stopped, no real confrontation had happened.

Apparently, all have begun at school. The Waspy and the Hispanic had several duels with her gangs and they were especially hard against each other, until the point that both had some encounters with the local police and finally they had to move to another school, this time separated. It was later, when already out of school, but still fighting in the streets, in a fight between their gangs, knives appeared, some girls got injured and both were sent to prison for a few years. Of course, soon they managed to be the leaders of her racial groups in the jail.

They were beautiful, long hair, Tracy a fiery red and green eyes, Dora a raven black as her eyes, both 5’8”, 160 lbs of muscle and fleshy curves, never denying their bodies to some lesbian wardens to obtain advantages, it was precisely one of the wardens who ignited the fire. Lydia was blonde, angelical features, curvaceous body and came from another prison as assistant warden to the prison governess. As soon as they met her, both were intent in getting her attention. In fact, both succeeded and Lydia invited them at least once a week to her private house inside the perimeter of the jail but apart from the inmates building.

They were jealous, nevertheless, and Lydia helped their jealousy by telling both they were the best. And one day, during a break in the patio they confronted each other. Their gangs were expectant, nervous, excited. But Tracy and Dora didn’t look at them. Just stared at each other, breathing on their faces, eyes glaring. “I think it is about time we decide who is better forever”, hissed Tracy. “I agree for once with you, bitch”, hissed Dora. “The prize will be Lydia, of course”, said the redhead. “She will be mine, of course. And you too, after I destroy you”, almost spitted the Hispanic. “You don’t believe that, whore. I am better and stronger”, hissed Tracy. “Would love to destroy you now, but then they would separate us, pig”. “You are the pig and a stinky one at that”. “Well, Lydia loves my smells, and much better than yours”. “She likes me more, whore”. “Don’t beat about the bush, where and when?”, asked Dora. “After dinner, in the gym. I will talk with the wardens”. “Ok. I will be there. Now piss off from my face, I had enough of your smell”. It looked like Tracy will hit her, but she refrained, spitted on the floor between them and left to her group.

At dinner time, most of the inmates were excited. They all knew about the challenge, but only a group of Dora and Tracy followers had been “unofficially” permitted to go to the gym. When they got there, two wardens were at the entrance, but they entered afterwards, accompanying Lydia! She said: “Ok, girls, I know what is going on. Go for it and the winner will have her prize”.

The two rivals were already in the ring, getting theirs jail uniforms and their bras and panties down. They confronted each other with their nipples hard, their boobs up and their thick bushes proud. In a few seconds their naked beautiful bodies clinched, arms around the necks and the first punches were delivered with rage. The groans said enough about the strength of both fists, while the bodies moved around n the canvas and soon the sweat appeared. The first to get some advantage was Tracy after a knee on Dora’s lower belly who made her grunt and double, moment when the redhead kneed the Hispanic on the face, making blood spurt from her mouth and Dora stepped back to the ropes. That was when Dora’s background of street fights and endurance showed its best. For a few minutes, she made herself small, her arms defending her body and face of the barrage of vicious punches from Tracy. And then, when the redhead started to think that was a triumphal walk, Dora launched a brutal punch to Tracy’s face. Blood spurted, Tracy screamed, stepped back staggering and then, the Hispanic charged like a bull. A kick between the redhead legs produced another scream and Tracy bent over with her hands grabbing her hurt crotch. Dora grabbed her long ponytail, lifted Tracy from the canvas, started rotating over herself like a mill and threw her rival on the air until she crashed, back first, in one of the hard turnbuckles of the ring. Semi unconscious, Tracy slid to the canvas, eyes dazed and with tears, while Dora got close and sent a series of kicks to her tits. It was Tracy’s turn to show her capabilities of endurance and street fight expertise. She defended herself making a ball with her body and her arms and when Dora´s foot arrived for a fifth or sixth kick, her hands grabbed the attacking ankle, clawed her long nails and twisted brutally, surprising the Hispanic who fell on her face and belly. With incredible speed and strength, Tracy jumped on her back, grabbed her wrists and bent her arms on her back, while her feet stomped on her body. That seemed a hold impossible to break, but an impulsive movement of Dora’s body made Tracy’s feet sleep and lose the firm hold, then Dora rolled over and her feet swept the canvas horizontally, kicking Tracy’s feet from her and making her fall hard with a thud two meters from Dora. For the first time, in fours on the canvas they looked at each other with some admiration and fear. But that was only a couple of seconds. The mauled and bleeding bodies jumped and both amazons bear hugged brutally, smashing her hurt boobs, both biting their necks until the felt the blood taste, while their legs kicked and struggled for dominance. Nobody out of the ring noticed the contraction of the bodies, the strong orgasm they had, which made them to close their thighs tigh and, instead of stopping the struggle, to hug harder. Both whispered “Fuck”, but a second later they started biting and beating each other, rolling over, and punishing each other.

Many minutes later, both were on their backs, side by side, breathing hard, spitting blood, bodies full of colors, including also blood from scratches, sweating, unable to move anymore.

Lydia was standing up out of the ring and applauded, making the other warden and inmates follow. “Great fight, girls. You both will get the prize”. She turned to the wardens and said: “Now, get them to the infirmary, they will need medical treatment before they can recover fully their strength”.

They were treated for several days and slept in the infirmary. They were almost recovered when one night before sleeping, Tracy whispered: “Hey, Dora, that orgasm was fantastic”. “Yes, better than beating us to pulp, maybe we should think of fight again… just cxnt to cxnt”.

They slept that night with that thought in their minds.

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Fight in the jail
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 11:58:41 PM »
Sweet ending. It's a good story with a nice buildup. Hope we get the next fight they agreed on.  :D

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Fight in the jail
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 12:54:16 PM »
Wow what a great story . Will there be a part 2 ?