News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hairpulling Blonde vs. Brunette Fight

• 48 Replies

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
Re: Hairpulling Blonde vs. Brunette Fight
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2011, 07:48:05 PM »
What a terrific battle! My gratitude to both fighters for wanting this fight and for giving us one of the most exciting fights I have seen. Just my opinion, but I enjoyed it.

The fight was long and hard with Gladys getting a convincing win. I think most observers would agree that even though it was a back and forth battle Brook seemed to always be getting Gladys in trouble, most so than Gladys did her. But Brook couldn’t seal the deal. Gladys did show either moxie or stupidity or both when she was ready to put Brook away but then relented and gave Brook an even up shot to win. Personally I think “there was method in that madness” as I think Gladys was sure she could beat Brook in an even up battle. She proved it this time. Could there be a rematch?  Should there be a rematch?

The Prom Queen contest really surprised me. Gladys won in what must be considered a landslide. Taking nothing away from her victory, I note that there were 54 fewer votes in this contest than the fight. It could be possible that many thought the fight a draw so they voted for both Brook and Gladys in the fight.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW PROM QUEEN AND CATFIGHT VICTRESS. LONG LIVE THE EMPRESS
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2011, 07:51:46 PM »
Congratulations to you, Gladys. People overwhelmingly think you should have been the Prom Queen. You also proved the better woman in out fight this time. I would like a rematch to show that I can beat you. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame. :-* :-*
{alt}

Offline Dougie

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2011, 09:01:06 PM »
Congradulations on your hard fought and well deserved victory Gladys.It was a great fight and both you and Brook deserve a great deal praise for how well you conducted yourselves during the fight. I hope you two ladies will have a rematch, will be looking forward to it. YEAH GLADYS ALL HAIL THE NEW QUEEN

Offline w3501

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2011, 02:10:31 AM »
Gladys, congratulations on your double win, good luck if there is a rematch.