News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Third Wheel

• 14 Replies

Offline harpua13

• God Member
The Third Wheel
« on: July 10, 2011, 05:28:00 AM »
The Third Wheel

By H13

It had been building all day long.

It’s actually amazing it doesn’t happen more. Although the reality TV dating show craze had flamed out with Megan Hauserman and Ryan Jenkins, there were still some shows out there in syndication and on lesser networks who were willing to keep taking it there and then occasionally to the next level. There were also plenty of actors and actresses out of work and trying, if not to find romance, to find work and make a name for themselves. And times are tough out there, it’s competitive as hell to get onto any show in the first place, and then even though everybody knows it’s supposed to be a show and a game, the competitive instinct seeps in and there is some actual serious back and forth going on. Every dude wants to beat out his bro for the attention of the hot chick, and every hot chick wants to beat out a rival for the attention of the stud.

It’s only natural for emotions to run high, hell a TV set alone is a high octane, high stress environment, add in to that the stakes of being a winner or a loser, or at least shown that way nationwide…

When emotions are running like that, you’d imagine more don’t snap.

I mean you see it, some occasional slapping, hair pulling, a wildly thrown punch or two and the occasional good shot, but quickly broken up.

But you never see or hear of them just letting it go and seeing what happens.

But The Third Wheel was never known for being up there in the scruples department.

The show encouraged the participants to really turn up the trash talking and play up the competition rather than the romance. This certainly made for some watchable television over the three seasons the show had aired. Each show could be counted on for a few zingers, the occasional thrown drink, and a couple memorable slaps.

They set it up like this, the classic love triangle: Two guys/one girl or two girls/one guy. Single person picks the one they want to go out with on a one on one date.  Even though sometimes it’s obvious to all involved who is going to win in the end, the editors gotta play it up for some drama and make it seem competitive. Sometimes it really is competitive, the claws come out with relish and the person who makes the choice really does have to think about it. These are definitely the most fun.

It’s an all day thing. Everybody meets in a outdoor public place, commonly a park, and the three of them sit, meet and chat, then some sort of activity, which could be anything from outdoor Frisbee to indoor learning to make chocolate. After the first part of the show, the single person gets to have some solo time with the girl/guy of their choice. The chosen one rubs it in and they go have some chat time.

Then part II, which was always a physical activity, from martial arts or boxing lessons, to water skiing or rock climbing. Some sort of workout. Then, we have another choice for some one on one time. By this time everybody is riled up.

Then a bit to shower and change and then we all go to a three way date at a bar/club and we start pouring on the booze.

And all the frustrations of a long, competitive day, come out, and it’s showtime. You got people hookin up, talking shit, sometimes hooking up with both the rivals, more shit talking, and by the end of the night everybody usually wants to go home with somebody to work out that energy. Or sometimes somebody just loses badly and they just go home, ignored.

If both make it through to the end, the pick is made, and from there, they never really do tell, but…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, Taryn and Kelsey have been at each other’s throats all day long, pretty much literally at least twice so far, and they’ve had about seven or eight drinks and shots.
Dude has asked for solo time with both of them and he’s a rather handsome dude, so the competitive nature of the female is at an insane level.

But just Taryn came back from the ladies room and caught Kelsey giving him a handjob under the table, and she just threw her rum and coke into the blondes face.

“YOU SLUT, YOU’RE CHEATING YOU KNOW THERE ISN’T SUPPOSED TO BE TOUCHING.”

“All’s fair in love and war loser. I think we know who the extra in this scene is. Lance didn’t seem to mind, did you?”

Lance shrugged and smiled. “I wasn’t gonna say no.”

“Well fuck you then you skank, get a load of this.” And she leaned down and started kissing the blonde surfer boy, slowly and sensually.

The director and producer looked at one another and both raised an eyebrow.

“Keep going?”

“Fuck it. I’m interested where this leads.”

“GET OFF OF MY MAN BITCH!”

Kelsey grabbed Taryn by her chestnut hair and pulled her off of Lance, who was pretty much in ecstasy.

Taryn slapped the blonde across the face, HARD.

Kelsey returned the favor, HARD.

They went for each other, but Lance had gotten his shit back together enough to get in the middle so they didn’t kill each other.

“LET ME AT HER LANCE, I’M GONNA KICK THAT SLUTS ASS FOR YOU!” Kelsey screamed.

“NO WAY WHORE, LANCE LEGGO, LET ME KICK HER ASS!” Taryn snarled in return.

Lance wavered and looked at Jimmy Kleinman, the producer, and Bill Kendricks, the director.

They looked at each other, and back at Lance.

“You got any objections to them having it out for you bro?”

Lance laughed “You’re joking right? Like that’s not like a dudes dream and shit. Uh ladies, you wanna do this?”

“FUCKING SLUT TO THE FINISH BITCH!” Taryn spat out.

“OH I’LL FINISH YOU ALLRIGHT, YOU’RE SO DEAD SLUT! FUCKING THIRD WHEEL FOR REAL, LOSER!” Kelsey went for her enemy but Lance’s arms were too strong.

“Well, OK, then, hold on a sec.” Jimmy ran over to the bar manager.

“Look, with your permission…we will GLADLY pay for all the damages…”

Stan, the old biker guy who owned the club, laughed and slapped his knee.

“I haven’t had a good old girlie rumble in here since I got married again, yeah man, you pay for what those mamas break, let’s do it!”

Jimmy walked quickly back over.

“OK Girls, this is on you, we’re not gonna let anybody get really hurt, but go ahead and do what you gotta do to solve this.”

“KICK YOUR ASS ON CAMERA YOU THIRD WHEEL SLUT, LANCE IS MINE TONIGHT!” Kelsey pointed her finger at Taryn and kicked off her heels.

“A MILLION PEOPLE GONNA WATCH ME TAKE YOU OUT BLONDIE, AND THEN TAKE MY MAN HOME, YOU’RE THE THIRD WHEEL HERE AND THE WORLD IS GONNA KNOW IT!”

Taryn got rid of her shoes as well and circled Kelsey to her right.

Lance got the fuck away from those crazy bitches and watched from the sidelines.

They let out a mutual scream of anger, hate and pent up frustration and went for each other.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Well, I don’t suppose I’ll get an Emmy for this, but well, hell, it’s a job. And who knows maybe this stud I’m going to be dating after I win will turn out to be my knight in shining armor.”

Kelsey laughed at that and stepped out of the rented car the producers had sent to pick her up. She left the changes of clothes they had requested and her bathroom equipment (she had to get ready after she won the second date and the finale date) in the trunk and looked around to take in the scene.
There was no doubt in her mind she’d “win” the date today regardless of the guy for whom she was supposed to compete. Kelsey London had never lost in anything, especially when she was going for a man. The 5’8 blonde bombshell had been all county in soccer, leading her team to two undefeated seasons, she had been Homecoming and Prom queen Junior and Senior year among what an impartial man would qualify as some stiff competition. She had had no problem getting into UCLA and had completed her degree in Arts as she learned acting. She knew she was no Meryl Streep, but her looks would keep her in roles long enough for her to make some good money and find a man worthy of her attention.

All this had made Kelsey just a bit egocentric, and she wasn’t shy about lording it over other women who she knew would allow it. The blonde also had a bit of a mean streak in her; she’d take somebody’s man if she damn well felt like it. She had even been in a couple fights when the energy got too out of control, including a vicious brawl after a soccer game her junior year that had to be broken up just as she was mounting the bleached bimbo from Mount Savage High to finish her off.

They had told her to play up the put downs and make fun of the other girl she was to be with on this show. There was no set winner, it was actually totally up the guy, but it was her job to do whatever she could to beat her competition for his affections.

Kelsey knew she had it covered in the looks department, there was no way these guys were going to find anybody who could out-cute/sexy/hot her. Long light blonde hair cascading over her shoulders in soft waves, brushed back from big watery blue eyes she could turn on and off and a thousand watt bright white smile that could either be your best friend or your worst enemy. Put that on top of an hourglass figure with 38D breasts and well toned athletes legs, she was every man’s dream: brains, beauty and ambition. And she would play whatever part she needed to win this show today.

The concept of being a Third Wheel was NOT something Kelsey was accustomed to.

They told her what the setup was going to be, the guy would be out there alone and they’d have her come up first and introduce herself. Then a couple minutes and the other girl would arrive. By then, Kelsey was sure the rest of the day would go easy, she’d charm the guy, make the girl feel dumb and unwanted, then ride off into the sunset.

“Well, he IS a cute boy isn’t he? Hell girl, you might get something more out of this than a paycheck yet.”  

Kelsey was impressed by Lance, even thought it was obvious after about a minute of conversation that the man didn’t have much going on upstairs. That was fine by Kelsey; she always dated down when it came to intelligence. She found it solved so many problems.  Hell, a 6’1” surfer boy trust fund kid with blonde hair to match her own, well…that made up for a LOT of intelligence points. And she knew in LA it was the candy on your arm that mattered as much as the dress on your back.  

They hit it off well, Kelsey totally knew all she had to do was turn it on for this and she’d dominate this other poor woman. She was wearing a white print sun dress that was cut halfway up her thighs and showed off her incredible body, a pair of pink Chuck Taylors, and some cute short cut socks. Her hair was back in a loose pony tail, she knew she could unleash its full effect later if she needed it.

Kelsey found it easy to flirt with Lance, he asked the right questions and she gave the right answers, cute, flirty and inane. She could tell he was charmed.

She didn’t even flinch when Taryn entered. In fact, she was relieved. THIS was her competition? A fucking brunette? It was almost insulting. The least they could have done is to give her the respect of competing with another blonde.

She saw the girl walking up to them, and her hand immediately went to Lance’s leg to mark her territory.

(MINE! You’re already the Third Wheel here, that’s why I was allowed in first)

What a wheel. Some brunette, tanned complexioned, almost Hispanic looking bitch with big brown eyes and a dorky smile, her tits weren’t as nice as Kelsey’s and she had a big ass. No competition. She was wearing some half shirt that looked like it came from Wal-Mart and a trashy pair of short denim cutoffs that just made her look fatter.

“Hi you guys, I’m Taryn!” she introduced herself.

Lance immediately got up and made her feel welcome, a quick hug and he introduced himself. Kelsey got up from the blanket they were resting on and struck a pose with one hand on her hip.

“No, you’re the third Wheel. In fact that what I’m gonna call you today, Wheelie.”

“Why you gotta be like that? We just met.”

The bitch had that twang of Hispanic ghetto trash too. Oh this was gonna be EASY.

“Because Wheelie, you’re her because you think you can take a man from me, well, bring it on because I don’t see where you have anything on me.”

The brunette rolled her eyes and gestured as if to shush Kelsey away. “Go away Barbie, if this guy wanted somebody like you all he’d have to do in this town is throw a rock. Preferably under a bridge. You’re going so home alone tonight blondie!”

At this point, the producers grabbed the girls for some one on one time with the camera. Kelsey affirmed how hot she thought Lance was and saved some choice disses for Taryn, calling her “ugly”, “fat”, “trashy” and noting how she wasn’t in Lances or her own league.

She knew the bitch was saying the same things about her, and it made her feel warm with anger.

Then they all went back and sat down for a while, Lance asking questions and the ladies giving responses designed to flirt with him and belittle their adversary.

“So, what brings you ladies on this show, you’re both, like, really hot, what gives?”

“Well, unlike some people Lance, I really don’t have trouble finding men that are interested in me, but I’ve seen a few episodes of this, and it seemed like they had the hottest guys on this show, and I wanted to meet one of them!” Taryn responded first.

“Please Lance, look at her, she’d be happy to meet anybody. I’m here because I’m looking for the right guy Lance, and it’s so HARD to find that perfect stud the normal way here in LA, I’m looking to meet a special guy in a special way and have a special time with him. How about we just ditch her and go get a drink!”

That was a typical exchange.

The girls weren’t allowed to curse, since it was a network program. But they could slide in a “skank” or “hoe” and be fine.

As they sat on the blanket by the lake Kelsey noticed Taryn was moving closer and closer to Lance and brushing up against him, Kelsey decided to up the ante and got some grapes out of the basket they had been provided to make it look like they were having a picnic, and she lay Lance’s head down on her lap and fed him grapes. She could feel Taryn seethe at this piece of gamesmanship and Lance’s eyes were focused on her only.

“Does my lap feel good to you Lance, see baby, you need a woman who’ll know when to do this, not some little girl who’s still awkward because she’s getting over high school.”

This ended the first part of the morning, and the cast was taken off to do more one on one camera time. Tayrn was pissed and embarrassed, Kelsey was smug and confident. She knew she was winning.

Then they all played two holes of Frisbee golf. As a California beach girl, Kelsey was good at playing Frisbee, but Taryn gave her one hell of a run for her money. The brunette matched her throw for throw before coming in one throw behind the blonde, who actually tied with Lance.

“Aw, Lance, we tied and she’s the loser, guess we can already see who the baggage is on this date don’t we.  We obviously belong together, and she belongs…well, I don’t know. Westminster Kennel Club?”

“Whatever bimbo, I’ve never even done this before and you said you played all the time. I can beat you in anything…anything.” And she struck a sexy pose for Lance.

“Please Wheelie. Just go home. Loser.”

“Hey Lance, you know she’s having a two for one sale today, you get her and her herpes come free.”

For a second Kelsey forgot where she was and went for Taryn. She got a hand on her hair before Lance separated them.

Back to give some more one of one time. Kelsey said she had this one locked up and she had let it get away from her and she hoped Lance would still pick her for some
one on one time, but she wasn’t too worried:  “if nothing else, I’ll just kick her big fat butt!”

She knew the dumb brunette had to be feeling pretty down though, she had just gotten schooled in the art of being a woman by somebody who was simply better.
They were all brought back together to see who won the one on one time. Lance gave a little speech about what a tough choice it was, then she said “but there was one of you I think I clicked with more so far, and I’d like to get to know that person better, so I choose for my first solo date you Kelsey.”

She jumped up and down in happiness and clapped her hands, even though she knew it was a foregone conclusion, but it was still nice to hear it and still nice to see the disappointed look of a loser on Taryn’s face. She pointed and laughed at the brunette “Told you so, see you later wheelie! You loser! Next time maybe you’ll be up against somebody you can beat, like maybe Roseanne.” And she turned, grabbed Lance by the arm and they walked away.

The one on one date was a paddleboat ride in the lake, and they made some more small talk. Kelsey lay her head on Lance’s shoulder. Truthfully, there almost was a connection there, she thought. “This big, beautiful dummy is perfect for me! And look at the way he stares at me, I’ve got this kid wrapped around my finger. You’re all mine surfer boy. And are we ever gonna look hot together on the beach.”

And she told him that: “You know, we’d be THE hottest couple, you know. Wouldn’t we look awesome together?”

He agreed with a smile and she made as if to kiss him, but brushed him away at the last minute.

“Not yet Lance, first we have to ditch Wheelie, then we can do that.”

He looked at her with hunger in his eyes.

The one on one time ended, and the two got out of their paddle boat and came back. Kelsey made a great show about how close they were in front of Taryn.

“Well, ladies, that’s it for the first part of our date, so let’s go get the second part underway because I can’t wait to see what happens!”

They did another set of private videos and Kelsey crowed about how she was going to sweep all three dates and how much of a waste of space Taryn was being on this date.

She went to the second part of the date in high spirits, smiling the smile of a born winner.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Ok girl, simmer down now. Relax. Do NOT let this goddamn blonde bitch get under you like that. You’re better than that and you know it.”

If Kelsey thought herself a born winner, Taryn Strauss knew she, herself was a self taught one.

Ok, people have had it a lot rougher in life, and Taryn would be the first to admit, but that still doesn’t mean life was easy and everything is going to just be handed to you. If she didn’t mind her diet, she’d start to put on a little weight, if she didn’t study really hard, she didn’t do well in school, if she didn’t practice all the time, she wasn’t good at sports.

What she was, was incredibly attractive. The best features of her Brazilian Mother and German Father.  Her Mom was waiting tables in the bar her father frequented as a student at San Diego State. She also modeled part time. They conceived Taryn the first drunken night they were together.

It was an auspicious start to a relationship, but Hermann Strauss decided to stay in San Diego after college to be with his new daughter. Little Taryn Anita was born two months after he graduated and they were wed six months after that.

It was a rough marriage. Both of her parents were fiery, had bad tempers, and weren’t opposed to a drink or ten. Their arguments were legendary. Taryn could still remember them from when she was a small child. After a few years though, things seemed to settle down and her parents had began to accept and even love each other.

Then, one day in 1995, Herman Strauss had just gotten home from work. He hugged his wife and kissed his daughter on her mop of chestnut hair. Then he turned and keeled over with an agonizing pain in his abdomen.

The doctor said Pancreatic Cancer.

Completely random. One in a twenty million shot.

He was dead in two months.

Six year old Taryn was left with her mother, who had relied on her husband’s decent earning power for income while she raised their daughter. Left with a mountain of hospital bills and unable to find much better than waitressing to earn a living as a single mother, things got very rough in a hurry for the young Renata Strauss and her daughter. Then there were the men. Thankfully, none of them touched young Taryn, but they were mostly course, rude men, and she would frequently come out to get breakfast to find her beautiful mother sitting at the kitchen table smoking a Marlboro Light and nursing another shiner on her eye.

Taryn began to retreat as she went from school to school. Becoming shy and withdrawn.

As soon as she could Taryn got jobs to help out, it helped her become more social, and it helped that the family found some sort of stability when Renata was able to land a good job in LA working as a receptionist for a growing technical company.  Taryn had had to work a near full time slate of hours while she got her high school degree, but she did it.

“This does build character, doesn’t it Mom?” she would often ask.

Her mother would give her big hearty laugh and say “We’re characters enough already Taryn. Trust me my sweet angel, God gave us such an interesting life to lead because people who work hard know how to appreciate the good things!”

After getting her high school degree, Taryn worked at a health food market. With her mother’s urging, she started trying acting and modeling. The once unsure and awkward teen had blossomed into an incredibly beautiful woman. She stood 5’6” with a fantastic body she worked very hard at maintaining. She would never be a wall of toned muscle, but her soft curves were as flat as she could get them in the right places without sacrificing her incredible round butt (“My South American gift to you!” her Mother would exclaim) and large but perky 36C breasts. Her skin was lightly tanned naturally, setting off her dark beauty. It was her face that kept drawing the men back though. Taryn had a great head of dark chestnut brown hair that fell down her back in a wave, swept back from the biggest brown eyes a person could imagine and a warm inviting smile. The boys loved Taryn, but she had only allowed two to enter into her in her 21 years. She knew she was worth the effort and the wait, and she was a hopeless romantic. A man had to earn his way between her incredibly sexy legs.

When Taryn was Nineteen, Renata Strauss was killed by a drunk driver while getting a ride home from work.

The loss of her mother and only family crushed poor Taryn. She didn’t leave the house except to go to work and back, her friends tried to urge her to get out more, but
Taryn was devistated.

It took Matt Warren to bring her back out of it. Taryn had been working at a chain restaurant when he came in much the same way her mother had been pulling tables when Hermann Strauss came in and swept her away. The handsome USC senior had disarmed her, broke her defenses, and stormed her heart. He became the second man to sample her charms.

He had said he loved her, and wanted to make his life with her.

She wanted nothing more than to do just that.

They had been going out for eight months, and were considering moving in together when she happened to go by his place one Tuesday night after she had gotten off work early.

She had seen the shadows silhouetted by his bedroom lamp.

Taryn looked through the window to see a blonde she had met a couple times and knew as “Amanda” naked and riding the man she thought she loved.

Through the window she heard Amanda moan “Tell me I’m better than she is baby!”

She heard Matt Warren say it was so.

Taryn hadn’t come back from that for six months.

But she knew she couldn’t hide away forever. So much like a rabbit testing the wind, she had come back out with her friends, and had even scored a couple modeling assignments, just some swimsuit work in the background, but Taryn was starting to feel like her old self again. Her big doe eyes were full of life, and her sensual mouth was up in her normal grin.

Then she had been approached about doing this Third Wheel show.

Many of her friends told her not to do it. The producers were slimy, her head wasn’t in the right place yet to compete with another woman after what had happened with Matt, those kind of shows weren’t good for anybodies career in the long run…Taryn listened well, and in the end, she decided to do the show anyway. She needed the money, wanted the exposure, and truthfully she wanted to prove to herself that she was desirable to a man who had another option.

She knew the deal, try to win the man and act like she hated the other woman. She had decked herself out in a really cute outfit, showing off her flat tummy, great legs and big booty and she had made her way over to meet the man and her competition.

The man was extremely hot, a surfer boy, tall tanned and toned, just her type.

The bitch looked a lot like Amanda.

Taryn felt a spark go up behind her brown eyes and in her heart.

“Oh wow, okay Taryn, pull it together, you got this, fuck this bitch, fuck her. At least she’ll be easy to insult.”

And she had given as good as she got against the bimbo all morning long, taking the woman's abuse and giving it back with everything she had. All the time her heart was screaming at her “PLEASE DON’T LET ME LOSE TO HER, NOT AGAIN!”

When Kelsey had come for her, Taryn felt for the first time the rage open up inside her, rage at being left by her parents, rage at being cheated on, rage at all the sadness, all her insecurities and all the hurt she had ever experienced.

She wanted to tear the fucking blonde slut to pieces.

And yeah, she wanted the guy too. He was cute, if a bit dumb for her tastes.

And he was her redemption.

But she just knew inside that Lance had a stronger connection with the blonde at that point. She knew her only hope to win the first part of the date was to hope
Kelsey’s outburst at the end had turned Lance off.

It hadn’t, and Taryn had to close her eyes and compose herself as her man got closer to her new enemy.

She knew she had to come back strong on part two of the date.

They were told to dress up in something sporty for this part of the date; the second part was always some sort of physical effort. The car that took her to her hotel room where she changed over picked her up and took her over to a gym.

“Interesting. I wonder if I get to smack a bitch.”

She was the first one to arrive this time. The production team made sure it was rotated for the two dates. They told her to watch the physical stuff unless it’s supposed to happen.

She walked into the gym and Lance was already there, sitting on a bench. She walked over to him and put a shapely leg on the bench. She began stretching, bending over and working out her leg. Taryn was dressed in a grey half shirt over her sports bra, a pair of VERY short black workout shorts that hugged her awesome ass like a second skin, a pair of white tube socks with black stripes that rode her claves, and cross trainers. She felt sexy as hell and she was ready to turn it on.

“So Lance, what do you think this is all going to be about?” she all but purred as she bent over and pressed her shapely breasts together, giving Lance one hell of a nice view.

“Uh, I dunno, maybe they’re gonna show us some MMA or boxing or we’ll just workout a bit.”

They made small talk but Taryn was pouring on the affection, she was all but jumping this guys bones right here. She realized her actions were driven by her needs both inside and outside at this point, and Taryn was just along for the emotional rollercoaster today. But she was willing to take a chance and go with it. After all, this experience was about taking chances for her as anything.

She thought her connection with Lance was kinda forced, looks wise he was amazing, but really he was a dolt, but the good thing about a dolt was they were easy to at least get along with. She was happy without having the love of her life connection.

Truthfully, Taryn felt great, at least she was getting the attention of a sexy guy again, and she felt sexier herself than she had in a long long time.

Not even the blonde bitch could spoil this for her when Kelsey walked in a few minutes later. Taryn took one look at Kelsey and almost sneered in her face. “Threes a crowd for a workout herpes girl.”

“Threes a crowd everywhere Wheelie.” Kelsey spat back.

“Please Barbie Skank, my body rocks yours and you know it.” She stretched luxuriously again, like a sexy chestnut haired cat. She batted her huge eyes at Lance and teased her tongue on her lips.

“Such a dumb nickname, she thinks she’s so clever, but really, she’s just an idiot.”

“From where I’m standing Lance wants my body to rock his later.”

“He’d just fall asleep. Lance, you just know she’s lousy in bed. The really selfish type. You need a woman who will take care of YOU.”
Lance looked like he was at a tennis match.

They were all called over to the big ring in the back room. Some cute little old Italian guy was back there and he told them all he would be teaching them how to do a little boxing this afternoon.

The two girls stared daggers at one another from each side of Lance.

“She thinks she’s some kind of jock, probably already thinking about how she’s gonna knock me out. Well honey, I’m a lot tougher than you think. You won’t be the first slut I’ve had to fight to survive in this world.”

Enzio, the old trainer, taped them up in some gloves and Taryn made sure she stayed aggressive, she was joking with Lance about how to hold somebody while wearing the things. She was heading Kelsey off at every pass, her timing was impeccable, and her little jabs took on a new life. Taryn felt like she was hitting her stride and she loved it.  

“I’m the knockout baby, she’s just…knocked up.”

“”I don’t think she’s set to go ten rounds Lance. Not even as the ring girl.”

Kelsey was trying to get under her skin. “Hey wheelie, this heavy bag reminds me of you!”

But Taryn wasn’t having it.

Enzio showed them the heavy bag, the speed bag, some shadow boxing, and a light workout.

Taryn could feel Lance’s eyes on her as she did her parts, Kelsey was trying to insult her in the background, but he was still eating her body up. She made sure to waggle her ass and bat her eyes at him every chance she got.

They brought her back to do her solo parts, and Taryn just oozed with confidence, and she noted she could feel Kelsey’s confidence crumbling in the face of a superior woman.

Finally, they got down to the nitty gritty. Enzio asked them if they’d like to do a little sparring.

Taryn went into her solo spot and noted she’d been waiting to knock this bitch down a notch all day. She smiled sweetly and popped her gloves together.

First they both went in there for a minute and play-sparred with Lance. Taryn got to go first and she pretended to dance around with him for a moment, then she dove right into a clinch. Enzio separated them, but Taryn knew what she was doing and went back into a clinch and gave Lance a big kiss, which he returned. Before the end of their sparring, they were basically making out in the ring.

Taryn had never felt so hot in her life.

She could feel the blonde’s eyes burning a hole in her. She knew the brunette had upstaged her and but good. And indeed after that display Kelsey tried her best, but she was obviously just biting off the moves Taryn had already done. While from ringside, the brunette reminded her of all this at every step, and reminded the blonde that she had done it better too.

Finally, Kelsey had had enough. She stopped and leaned over the ropes and said “come on in here bitch, you want a round?”

Enzio smiled and said that would be fine.

They both made Lance give them a kiss for good luck. Taryn told him she wanted a kiss after she knocked the blonde down too.

They both came out of their corners in a hurry, swinging wildly. But neither connected, so they started stalking each other. Kelsey was jabbing away, trying to get past
Taryn’s defenses and her head gear, but Taryn was going for the fences and saved up, then she backed Kelsey up with a big left hook which was just a feint as she then held up and hit the bitch in the boob with a solid right.

She heard the blonde intake breath sharply and she pressed her advantage with another right low and a left to the other tit.

Kelsey went and clinched her, bur Enzio broke it up. They stalked each other again and then Kelsey came at her wildly, losing her patience. She screamed out “BITCH!”

Taryn beat back her offensive while backpedaling and after a wild right hand missed its mark, she steadied herself and sent a left hook into the blonde’s ribcage.

Taryn was rewarded with a gasp of pain, and Kelsey stopped cold. She knew the time was running out and she decided “fuck it, who said playing sweet and fair won anything. Amanda, this is for you you fucking whore!” and she hit Kelsey low below the belt, and then a right cross that put the blonde down.

Kelsey lolled on the mat as Enzio made sure she was OK. Taryn threw her gloves up and pranced around the ring, posing for Lance.

“YOU BITCH, YOU CHEATED, I’LL REMEMBER THAT SLUT!”

“Oh shut up, you’re still on this date? Neither of us noticed, I’m sure, right Lance?”

“I’M GONNA GET YOU YOU CHEATER!”

“I don’t need to cheat to beat you skank. You may as well go home, just admit you’re the loser third wheel!”

Kelsey got off the mat and went for Taryn, but she was held back by Enzio.

“Go ahead and let her go, I’ll end this date right now!” Taryn brandished a gloved fist at the blonde.

They were separated and went to the solo room. Taryn smiled like the cat who caught the canary, she was sure whatever she said made no sense in her excitement, and she’d sound like an idiot, but she didn’t care, she was on top of the world. She felt that if nothing else, even if Lance was stupid enough to pick the blonde, she had gotten a bit of redemption back for her heart and mind, and she felt really good about herself for the first time in months.

She knew the slut bimbo was either crying or screaming in her solo spot, and it gave her a lot of satisfaction.

They lined the two of them up in the ring with Enzio holding one of their hands and asked Lance who won the solo date.

He admitted this one was “kind of a slam dunk, or should I say, knockout. Taryn, you looked great up there and I’d love to spend some time with you.”

She loved the feeling when Enzio raised her hand in victory. She jumped up and down and yelled “THIRD WHEEL BITCH!” at Kelsey’s reddened and angry face.

They sat in another ring and ate some fruit while they had their solo time. She told Lance she was feeling really connected to him and she wanted to continue that connection. He admitted that she had just impressed the hell out of him in every way.

“So you thought I looked great up there Lance?”

“Yeah, you looked hot as hell. I’ve never been to see girls box before, but if it’s anything like that…wow.”

“Well my little surfer boy stud, you just hold that thought. Imagine it; you’ll be the envy of everybody on the beach with me at your side. All your friends, I bet they all have girls that look just like *snort* HER, with somebody like me on your arm, you’ll turn heads all day long. ‘

And she leaned in and kissed him, hard on the mouth.

He broke the kiss and looked like he had just gotten hit in the head.

“Wow…I can’t wait for the next round. Good luck Taryn.”

“I won’t need it Lance, I got what it takes and what you need.” And she got up and walked away, sashaying her ass, she looked back over her shoulder, batted her huge eyes again, smiled sexily and walked away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And so here we are. Many drinks and shots, a LOT of nasty shit talking that just got more and more personal as the night went on, and one hand inside the pants of a young man under a table later and Taryn and Kelsey finally let it all get to them and have reached the point of maximum response. Both are convinced the other is out to ruin their life and neither of them want to be seen as a loser for very different and very personal reasons.

“Lose? I don’t lose, not to somebody like this low class trashy fat brunette whore. I’m like a Mountie, I always get my man. And then I’M the one who’s the “Mountie.”

“I’m no loser, I’m a good person who tries her best and I earned the right to win this date tonight! I like this guy and he likes me, and no blonde bimbo is gonna get in my way.”

They clashed in a scramble of hair, clothing, swirling arms and legs.

Standing toe to toe, the two women ripped at one another in a standoff to see who would buckle fist. Hissing at one another with incoherent intensity.  

It was the blonde, as Taryn’s nails got to her scalp as well as tearing her hair, setting her head on fire. Kelsey went to break away from the encounter to regroup, but

Taryn had grabbed onto Kelsey’s black skimpy dress and as the blonde disengaged, Taryn PULLED at the material.

*RRRRIIIIPPPP*

Straight down the seam and all the way to the bottom.

Kelsey squawked in hate and embarrassment as her favorite sexy dress was now hanging from her left shoulder and nothing else. Her awesome body was exposed for
all to see, as she was now in nothing but a tiny black thong and thigh high black stockings. She instinctively tried to cover up herself and screamed "YOU FUCKING SLUT,

MY FAVORITE DRESS! I’M GONNA HURT YOU SO BAD FOR THAT, YOU’LL PAY WHEELIE, YOU’LL PAY!”

“Pay? You didn’t pay shit for it anyway and it didn’t fit your goofy body right bimbo.” Taryn snarled and went for her hated rival.

Kelsey was too busy trying to get her shredded dress removed so she could fight fair when the brunette crashed into her. Taryn wrapped one of her arms around the blonde and with the other, she faked like she was going for Kelsey’s tits but she pulled her punch as the blonde went to cover herself and Taryn instead went lower and slammed her fist into the blondes belly.

Feeling her opponent’s stomach collapse and her body go limp on Taryn’s shoulder filled the young brunette with a feeling of power and satisfaction. She smiled coldly and used her body to shove the woman away, still keeping her grip on Kelsey’s body with her other arm, rolling the woman along until Taryn grabbed her with her hand and pulled her back in and directly into a crushing left hook to the jaw.

Kelsey’s feet actually left the barroom floor as she spun to the dirty, beer covered wood.  She lay on her side, groaning and grabbing her face.

Taryn kicked off her high heels and stood above her enemy. Her sock/stockings were going to be ruined, but she didn’t care. She strutted over to Kelsey and stomped down on her belly, and then again.

“SO, I’M THE THIRD WHEEL ON THIS DATE HUH? YOU WEREN’T EVEN GOOD COMPETITON FOR ME IN ANY WAY, AND NOW YOU KNOW IT YOU FUCKING SLUT!”

The blonde cringed and cried out as Taryn drove the wind out of her and hurt her poor abdominal muscles. Kelsey hadn’t expected the woman to come on so strong so fast. She thought the fat brunette pig would just crumble before her. She hated feeling the spilled beer and bottlecaps on her back as she lie there helpless as this fucking bitch lorded her advantage over her.

She hated it even more when after she convulsed from another stomach hit, her legs came up and Taryn grabbed them and pulled them apart, stretching the thigh muscles to the snapping point. Her soft moans went to a shriek at that point, which was silenced only because Taryn kicked her in her panty covered crotch as hard as she could.

Then again.

Kelsey tried to twist on the floor but the brunette had her legs tight. She stepped in between them and still keeping them in her hands, she sat down HARD on Kelsey’s already pained stomach and pulled her legs all the way over until they almost touched the floor over top of the blondes head.

Kelsey gritted her teeth against the agony and opened her eyes to look up into the face of the vicious brunette, who smiled down at her and asked:

“Who’s the third wheel tonight bitch?”

“FUCK YOU SLUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAH!” Kelsey got out as Taryn put her toes on the floor above her head.

“Give it up before I really hurt you slutbag!”

The blonde could only make a deep growling sound.

Taryn let go of the blonde’s legs and let them fall to the floor, where they just shook from the stretching they had just taken.

Taryn wanted this fight over quickly, she had the advantage and it was in her best interests to take this slut out as fast as possible.

She lusted to feel herself bathed in victory and glory. To get the man, to prove herself, to be adored and respected…

…to getting the blondes teeth out of her tit because Kelsey had craned her head forward and had bitten down as hard as she could, right through the material of her top.

Taryn regretted not wearing a bra that night and she gasped, trying to knock the blonde’s head away. Kelsey used her newfound advantage and freedom to leverage Taryn off of her and the brunette fell to the floor.

She was quickly back up though, and Kelsey met her as they went for one another. Both instinctively now went for the tits and Taryn’s shirt soon was a shredded wreck on the floor and four of the best damn breasts you could imagine were on display.

Alas, they were being mauled, crushed, slashed, twisted, and any other form of womanly pain two angry females can produce.

Sharp yipping squeals of pain came from both women. A cacophony of “OW MY FUCKING TITS SLUT, FUCK OH YOU LEGGO OF MY TITS BITCH OW GONNA RIP YOUR TITS OFF FUCK YOU OW” filled the bar.

Kelsey was the one who broke. She grabbed her enemy’s hands and cried out in agony as Taryn smiled cruelly at her pain.

But then the blonde threw a head butt into Taryn’s face.  

The brunette’s eyes crossed and she instinctively brought her hands up to shield her pretty face.

Kelsey drove her shoulder into Taryn’s stomach, knocking the brunette flat on her back across the barroom floor. People were clearing the tables away from the thrashing women as fast as they could.

Kelsey went after her enemy with vigor; her blonde hair flew about her head like a yellow thunderhead as she threw haymakers at the retreating brunette. Eventually, they reached the bar and Taryn ran out of room, thusly Kelsey’s punches connected twice to her head, knocking it into the bar rail and knocking her senseless for a moment.

Kelsey fired rapid fire quick shot powerful blows into Taryn’s stomach, paralyzing her further. The brunette was making hitching, strangled, noises as she tried to find a way away from the crazy bitch who was brutally assaulting her.

The blonde used the brunette’s incapacity to rip off Taryn’s denim skirt. The brunette was wearing a pair of tiny white panties with little cherries on them. Not for much longer though. They came off in a mighty *TUG*, exposing Taryn’s womanhood for all to see. The brunette had one pretty coochie for sure, topped off by a well maintained landing strip.

But Kelsey wasn’t impressed. “Your pussy sucks slut, mine is so much better, and it’ll be warming my mans cock all night long!” She punctuated her statement by attacking Taryn with a half crotch claw, half clit twist with one hand. She kept the now howling brunette at bay with her other hand, slapping punching and slicing her nails at any opening she could find.

Taryn had no idea how to defend herself against this savagery. Her mind was frantic with pain and humiliation, stripped naked in front of a roomful of strangers and the man who was supposed to be her date tonight.

Her mind went from frantic to scrambled again as Kelsey grabbed her brown hair and bounced her head off the beer soaked floor a few times.

“SO, YOU CHEATED AND KNOCKED ME DOWN WITH A LOW FUCKIN BLOW AND THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME BADASS HUH WHEELIE?”

She slapped Taryn across her face; she was still working the brunette’s pussy with her nails.

“HOW ABOUT YOU JUST GIVE UP NOW, SAY YOU DON’T BELONG SKANK. COME ON, SAY IT “I’M AN UGLY FAT SKANK AND THE THIRD WHEEL” SAY IT!”

“no...no…never, never give up to you…”

“Yeah, yeah you will slut.” Kelsey hissed back in her ear.

She let go of the brunette so she could grab the woman by her dark brown hair. Taryn went to cover up her poor pussy.

“Oh fuck me. Oh the pain, the pain. I always loved my little lady, it’s a good pussy. God please don’t let her have hurt me bad there.”

The blonde dragged the brunette away from the bar, and then she dropped a knee directly into Taryn’s spine. The brunette splattered to the floor. Kelsey smiled and pulled back on Taryn’s hair again, stretching her neck out. She slowly and sensually made a show for the crowd and camera of wrapping her legs around the brunette beauties neck.

Then she tightened up her soccer-strong legs as hard as she could.

“Like these legs brunette loser wheelie slut? Strong aren’t they? Gonna crush your ugly head bad bitch. Better quit and say you’re the loser. Better QUIT!”

She pulled back on Taryn’s hair so her pain filled eyes looked in the camera.

“Lance baby, I’m so hot from this. You gonna take care of me tonight?”

Lance nodded enthusiastically.

“Good baby. Now, SUBMIT LOSER!”

Taryn scrabbed at the iron-like thighs around her head. She felt like a grape about to be made into wine.

Kelsey worked the scissors slowly and sensually. Really grinding it in to her hated rival and pouring the sexiness on for her audience. She had no idea that she could be so turned on by this. She had never gotten so hot when catfighting before.

Taryn was beginning to have second thoughts about the whole thing.

“This is so not worth it for this guy, you see the way he’s enjoying this? He loves seeing you in pain. Fuck him. Taryn baby, you’re too good for this and these people. You should have known better, you’re smarter than this.”

“BUT I’M STILL NOT GIVING UP!”

Kelsey was thinking how hot this was making her.

“Wow, I never knew catfighting would make me so wet!  I love dominating this fat slut!  I love getting cocked as a reward! I love doing this in front of an audience! Oh YES! I LOVE BEING A WINNER!”

Then the brunette idiot started randomly screaming something and bucking wildly in her grip.

“This is it, the end! I win!”

Meanwhile…

“This may be the nastiest thing I’ve ever had to eat…”

And Taryn took a deep breath and twisted her head as she violently bucked her body. She put her mouth someplace she would never ever want it to be…

Kelsey’s erotic revelry was ended painfully as Taryn bit down on her labia.

She immediately forgot all about sex. All she wanted was to get this bitch’s teeth off her pussy.

She opened her legs and started punching Taryn in the head as the brunette crawled on all fours after the now defensive blonde, trying to keep her painful hold.

Taryn released her grip and Kelsey came upright to cover up her pained privates.

Taryn drove her shoulder into the blonde as she sat up, right in her big tits, mashing them to her chest.

Kelsey squawked in pain and then the brunette flattened her to the floor, her head bounced off the hard wood and the blonde was silenced.

Taryn threw her luscious body on top of Kelsey and pinned her to the floor.

“God, you talk too fucking much blondie. You need to learn less is more sometimes.” She hissed in her ear.

She used her legs to spread Kelsey’s legs apart, once again straining the blonde’s thigh muscles, she thumped her torso into Kelsey’s stomach, driving her breath from her lungs and her hands were working to pin down Kelsey’s arms as well as doing damage whenever she could, and to make things even more painful for the blonde, she sunk her teeth into the woman’s boobs, biting at the titflesh any chance she could.

After she had tortured Kelsey for a couple minutes, she twisted around and said “So you’re all about the scissors huh bitch?” and locked her own legs around the blonde’s body. She leaned back and really poured on the pressure.

“God, I love to hear you in pain you nasty whore.” She turned to the camera, “doesn’t she make the coolest sounds when I squeeze her? She’s like a bimbo accordion.” She didn’t even think to play up to Lance anymore. She thought that if he had wanted her, he would have already let her know. Fuck playing to his ego anymore, this was about HER ego, and its glorious rebirth.

But maybe she’d take his cock tonight anyway.

Her hands worked and flashed as she alternated between punching the blonde in the face and belly while mauling her mangled tits. She also finally got around to ripping the sluts black panties off, they had been twisted to the side for so long they were an afterthought, but it still felt good to make the blonde naked as well and expose her shaven womanhood to the berserk crowd.

She threw the thong over her shoulder. It hit one of the lighting guys in the face.

“FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PUSSY AND YOUR AVERAGE BODY WHORE. GUESS IT WAS YOU WHO DIDN’T BELONG AFTER ALL. SHOULD HAVE QUIT AFTER I KICKED YOUR ASS THE FIRST TIME!”

“AAAAAGGHH, NOOOOO, GET OFF ME FUCK YOU, I HATE YOU, I’LL NOOOOOO  NOOOO AAAAAAHHH GOD MY POOR TITS, AAAAH FUCK YOU, I’LL NEVER GIVE UUUUUP!”

“YEAH? WHERES YOUR DUMB FUCKING NICKNAMES NOW BITCH? WHY AREN’T YOU GRABBING HIS COCK NOW? HUH?”

“What the fuck is happening? I can’t lose this. I’m no loser; I’m no hanger on, no Third Wheel. I always get the man. I always win. The fucking bitch is killing me, oh my poor poor body, I’ll kill her for doing this to my poor tits and cookie, I’ll kill her!”

But she was all tied up, and Taryn wasn’t interested in letting her go.

But Kelsey forced her hand by managing to slash her sharp nails across the brunette’s eyes, then a hard poke.

The blonde knew she had to get back to her feet as fast as she could; it was time to change the tone of this war for her. Because it now was a war, two females engaged in their own private combat to see who was the best, the worthiest.

On another day, they may have melted together and lain as two women will. But this was not that day, and their fires burned only to hurt the other.

Kelsey got her aching body to its feet as best she could. Thankfully, she had a moment because Taryn was making sure the blonde hadn’t sliced her open with her nails.
Once she had ascertained she wasn’t bleeding from anywhere other than a cut in her mouth she had suffered during Kelsey’s last offensive, she went to go on the offensive.

But she was met by a hard foot going directly into her gut, then another.

The brunette lost all her air and gawped. She tried to crawl away from the blonde, but Kelsey kept kicking her hard in the ribs and stomach. Eventually, the blonde got behind the brunette and noticed for the first time the woman’s well rounded bootylicious ass. It was buns up and pointing at Kelsey.

“Fatass slut. Lance, how could you even think of this…really?”

She wound up and kicked the brunette in the ass.

Then again.

Taryn was catapulted forward into one of the booth tables. Her mouth hit the metal pole and she tasted more blood. She attempted to regain some composure by buying time under the table.

“Damn me, I went and played her game. Why didn’t I just out her away, oh Taryn, you’re so dumb sometimes. You had to try to rub it in like she did and you blew it. Now you gotta fight her off girl, don’t let her hurt your…”

Her ass was just too inviting a target,

Kelsey went for it with both hands.

“Fat ass slut, when I’m done with you, you’re gonna be a half assed slut.”

She dug her nails in DEEP and twisted and mauled the muscle, for good measure she’d flick out a nail against the brunette’s tender labia or her taint.

All Taryn could do was scream and cry and beg for the blonde to stop.

“Fuuck you. I’ll stop when you quit.”

“I can’t quit on myself!”

“HA! Whatever. Then suffer bitch, it’s all the same to me…and Lance.”

And she continued on her torture, raking her nails across and around marking the woman’s derriere and making her pussy even rawer. She took her torture to the next level by grabbing a handful of brown hair and pulling as hard as she could.

“You all getting this ass beating on tape?” The blonde asked the crowd.

They roared approval.  

She pulled Taryn out from under the table by her hair and deposited her in front of the booth, then she hopped on Taryns back, holding her hair like a rein and smacking her red and scratched ass as she “rode” the brunette around to embarrass her even further.

But Taryn had had enough of this and she screamed out “NO!” and stopped straight and backed her thighs like a bronco.

Kelsey wasn’t expecting the brunette to do that at all, she was starting to enjoy herself a little too much, truth be told. She flew forward and Taryn grabbed her ankles as she sped past. The blonde went face first onto the floor.

Both women lay on the dirty, beer covered, floor, their chests heaving, soft moans escaping from them as they tried to get it back on track.

“You think they’re done?” Jimmy asked

“Yeah, probably. Damn, that was a good fight. HEY LANCE, YOU WANNA TAKE YOUR PICK NOW?”

Both women heard this and both cried out “NO!”

“Gonna finish this…” Kelsey made out as she made it to her knees.

“Fuck you, finish YOU!” Taryn growled back, slowly rising.

They both made it to their feet and stared at each other, Kelsey’s blue eyes and Taryn’s huge brown eyes veritably GLOWING with hate,

They both nodded at one another, maybe the only thing all day they agreed on.

They went for one another and clashed again.

They spun out of control towards the doorway to the pool table room, ripping at each other, Kelsey’s hands going for Taryns crotch, the brunette holding the blonde by her tits.

As they started to go through, Kelsey pushed Taryn back and the brunette caught the side of the doorway on her ribs and the force knocked her head into the wood.
She felt Taryn stiffen and lose strength immediately. With two fingers going to work on the brunette’s vagina, she shoved Taryn the rest of the way into the pool table room and sent three sharp fists crackling into the brunette’s side: one to the ribs, one to the underarm, and one to the side of her face.

Taryns knees went out from under her and she slipped to the floor.

“At least I got her fingers out of my poor pussy” she thought miserably as she lay on her side next to the pool table. She didn’t know where to soothe first, her pussy, side, or head.

Kelsey grabbed the downed woman and pulled her to her feet by her dark brown hair.

Using the hair as a handle, she ran Taryn face first into the wall.

Still holding her up by the hair, Kelsey turned her enemy around. Taryns eyes were glassy and there was blood running from her nose and mouth now. Kelsey sent two crisp rights to the woman’s belly and let her fall to the floor.

Kelsey wiped the dirt off her hands and turned to the crowd.

“Looks like this show is about over. Lance, where do you want to go after I ditch the excess baggage sweetie?”

Her eyes lit up as she saw the pool cues leaning against the far wall.

“Stay right there skank!” she sneered as she strutted over to them.

Kelsey grabbed one of the breaker cues and walked back over to the brunette, who was just starting to try to get to her feet. She kicked the woman in the tits again to immobilize her, and then she once more hauled the brunette to her feet by her hair. Kelsey then maneuvered behind Taryn and wrapped the cue on her throat. Then she locked her hands in a modified nelson hold and latched on.

Taryns eyes bugged out as her airway closed. She felt as if she was falling away as she felt herself shaken like a rag doll and spun around, and then she was looking out at the crowd of screaming, jeering people. Strangely, she felt nothing for it anymore. No humiliation, no pain, no anger. It was like she was a spectator to her own destruction. “Is this how it feels to die?” she wondered.

She could tell that the blonde bitch was whispering in her ear, telling her what a loser she was and how she was going to screw Lance all night.

“Lance? Oh him. Fuck him, he was just an idiot. A brainless means to an end. Let her have him. These people? Leering hyenas waiting a kill. To hell with all of them. This is about me now. It always should have been anyway.”

The pain across her trachea was about unbearable and she could feel her head falling.

“OK everybody. This ugly bitch is finished. Let’s have a little fun with her!” Kelsey smiled the smile of the winner she always knew she was and unwrapped the cue from
the finished woman’s neck. Taryn collapsed to the floor again.

“Hey! You getting this all?” she asked the cameraman, who grinned and nodded.

“Get over here and get some close ups.”

She grabbed a big handful of brown hair and picked the losing woman up. The blonde threw Taryn onto the pool table face first.

“This is the most fun I’ve had in my life. AND I get to go have hot sex when I’m done. Oh GOD what a great day!”

Taryn had her face on the green felt, she was aware that she was bleeding from her mouth onto the material and vaguely wondered who was going to have to clean it up. She was bent over at the waist on the side of the table and Taryn knew her ass was up and exposed.

“Oh fuck, no, not my ass.”

But she couldn’t seem to make her body function to get herself out of it.

She heard the hiss of the cue as it sliced through the air.

*SWACK*

The sting brought her back from the edge.

“OH GOD, YOU FUCKING BITCH, CUT THIS SHIT OUT, FUCKING SPANKING?!?!” She yelled as loud as she could manage.

“Yeah you piece of shit. You’re proud of your fat ass aren’t you?”

*SWACK*

“Well you half breed looking slut, I’m gonna show the world how I fucked your ass UP!”

*SWACK*

“Fuck you…blonde…bitch. My ass is great whether you like… AAAAAAHHHHHH! OH GOD!”

Kelsey again had attacked Taryns butt with her nails and hands, remembering how much it had hurt the brunette earlier. Taryn tried to get out of it, but Kelsey pinned her down with a hand to the back. Her left hand was perfectly able to hurt the woman on its own.  

Now, Taryn felt the pain and humiliation.

“No, not this. Anything but this oh shit, oh why oh why, not on TV, not for everybody to see. Oh I should just give up, quit. This isn’t worth it. It never was. It was a stupid idea. Everybody was right.”

She felt the grip pinning her to the table loosen and she heard the brutal blonde ask the crowd. “Are you entertained? Where the hell did I put that thing? Ah…” and

Taryn heard the pool cue being picked up off the floor.

“HEY EVERYBODY, YOU EVER SEEN A HUMAN POPSICLE?”

“Whaaa…oh fuck, is she going to do what I think she is? Fuck, no, I can’t let this happen, oh no, I can’t let this happen!”

She felt Kelsey’s left hand spread apart her ass cheeks.

In desperation, she scrabbled her hands on the table.

And her right hand closed around a ball.

She opened her eyes and saw it was the Fourteen.

“My new lucky number?”

She heard the crowd intake its breath collectively.

She heard Kelsey laugh.

She FELT it coming.

And as fast as she could she twisted her body and brought the hand holding the ball around.

Kelsey was so wrapped up in her humiliation of the brunette she never saw it coming.

She was stunned as in a matter of moments, her hand came free of Taryn’s ass, the pool cue slammed into solid wood, she saw huge brown eyes alight with savage hatred looking at her, and a white flash came from the left side of her face.

Then the pain.

Then she was lying on the floor.

“What the fuck just happened?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:30:03 AM by harpua13 »
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
Re: The Third Wheel
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 05:29:21 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Taryn dropped the ball to the table and it rolled away idly.

“Should have kissed it. Oh Lord, ok, girl get it together and win this fucking thing.”

She edged herself off the pool table. Making sure her legs still worked.

She saw Kelsey rolling back and forth holding the side of her head, a low moan escaping her lips.

Savage hatred flared in Taryn’s brain. She looked around at the crowd, cheering her and shaking their fists.

They were a blur to her. She managed to pick Lance out of the crowd.

She supposed after she won this, she’d take that date after all. Raw, mindless sex with somebody she cared nothing for suddenly had a savage appeal to her.
Turning her attention to Kelsey, she kicked the woman in the tits and then a point of her foot directly into the stomach.

Kelsey retched dryly, luckily those eight drinks didn’t come right back up.

Taryn kicked her right in the pussy.

Kelsey was REAL lucky those drinks didn’t come back up.

Instead, she rolled over onto her stomach, trying to protect her most painful targets as she crawled across the floor.

Taryn caught her by the feet and stopped her. She picked up Kelsey’s lower body and sent a couple short, stabbing kicks into Taryn’s lower belly/upper pelvis.

“SO WHO’S THE THIRD WHEEL NOW YOU RANCID BITCH? WHO WINS? SUBMIT OR IT JUST GETS WORSE FOR YOU!”

Kelsey said nothing. Taryn didn’t know if it was because she was in too much pain, or not enough, but either way, the slut was still moving.

Still holding Kelsey’s legs, she shifted around and put Kelsey in a Boston Crab. The brunette beauty leaned back into the hold as far as she could.

She looked right at the camera and gave a huge smile. Her big brown eyes shone.

“Hi everybody, well, we’ve been through a lot tonight, but it looks like we’re going to have to wrap this up. Lance and I have a date to finish. Kelsey, you are the Third Wheel tonight….you fucking blonde plastic hearted piece of shit SLUT! SUBMIT BLONDIE!”

“NOOOOO! OH PLEASE, NOOOO AHHHH MY BACK! MY BAAAAHAHAHACK!”

Kelsey tried to crawl away. She was having no success.

“Gotta try something different or I’m fucked, oh my god I can’t believe this bitch, this bitch owowoowowow”

The blonde threw everything into one last effort. She twisted her body around, her back screaming in protest, and reached with her left hand in between Taryn’s legs.

Taryn squealed in pain and outrage.

“FUCK ME DENIED! I HAD HER OH DAMMIT I HAD HER!”

The blonde’s angry nails savagely violated all her most private places.

She dropped one of Kelsey’s legs and stumbled forward, trying to slap at Kelsey’s hand.

The blonde got her free leg behind Taryn’s back and PUSHED.

Taryn dropped the other leg and was propelled face first towards the wall.

Thankfully for her, she managed to stop in time.

Unfortunately for her, as she turned around, Kelsey’s foot slammed into her rib cage.

She gasped and crumpled forward.

Kelsey reached her and grabbed her by her beautiful breasts. Using both hands she pulled Taryn face first to the floor by her tits.

She went for Taryn’s ass again, and Taryn’s memory of her previous assault made her flip herself over onto her back.

Either way, Kelsey’s plan of attack was still the same.

Screaming like a wild cat, she mounted her hated foe in a reverse posture. She placed her ass down HARD over Taryn’s nose and mouth, raised her hands up high in a double hammer and brought them down as hard as she could into Taryn’s lower belly.

The trapped brunette went wild trying to get away as all her breath was taken away and the only thing in her airways was her hated rival’s ass.

Kelsey brought her hands down again.

“YOU’RE MINE YOU SKANKY WHORE, ADMIT IT, I WIN AND YOU’RE THE THIRD WHEEL LOOOOOOOSER!”

Again. This time right onto Taryn’s well manicured landing strip public hair.

“I WON LANCE, HEY CAMERAMAN, GET UP CLOSE, I WANT THIS TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR! DO YOU QUIT YOU FUCKING UGLY FAT SLUT?”

(Cant breathe, passing out, oh theres nothing I can do, nothing, nothing, oh noooooooo please nooo!)

Taryn’s hand tapped the dirty floor wildly.

Kelsey was too busy rubbing her pussy and ass on the brunettes face to notice.

Somebody in the crew yelled out “HEY GET HER OFF HER, SHE’S GONNA KILL THE GIRL!”

Kelsey finally realized what had happened.

She stayed the men rushing over.

“HOLD ON! CAMERA MAN, YOU HERE.”

He was.

She lifted her ass.

“HEY TAAAAARYN! HEY SLUT, YOU GOT SOMETHING TO TELL AMERICA AND LANCE?”

“I…submit. Stop, get off me.”

“SAY IT LOUDER SKANK, WHO’S THE THIRD WHEEL TONIGHT!”

“I AM…I’m…I’m the Third Wheel, you win…please just stop.”

“AGAIN LOSER!”

“I’M THE THIRD WHEEL, YOU WIN KELSEY, I’M THE THIRD WHEEL!”

Kelsey looked in the camera, then at Lance and said “There you have it everybody, I’m the winner, and this stupid ugly skank…well, three is a crowd, too bad baby. But face it, studs like him date hot blonde girls like me. Not you.

She rubbed her wet pussy all over Taryn’s face for another minute. She was dripping pretty good at this point.

Eventually, she got off her beaten enemy and stood above her. Taryn’s face was looking glazed, and she had tear stains on her cheeks.

Kelsey put her foot in between Taryn’s breasts. The blood from the woman’s mouth had made even her boobs smeared with red, Kelsey’s ass and legs as well.

“Hold on guys, one last thing, and then Lance and I are out of here. I should have him take me now right on top of this slut, but she isn't even worth it.”

Jimmy and Bill just nodded dumbly. Both of their faces were in jaw dropped shock.

Lance smiled and said, “You got it baby, you won, let’s blow this place.”

One last time, the blonde grabbed the brunette by her hair and pulled her up. Taryn did NOT want to come, but Kelsey just wouldn’t let go.

Kelsey leaned Taryn against the pool table.

“It’s ok, I understand. I lost, damn her. She beat me, beat me fair and square.”

She slapped the woman across the face as hard as she could.

She looked directly at the camera and said “THIRD WHEEL, SIDE POCKET! DON’T FUCK WITH THIS BLONDE YOU BITCHES!”

“But you know what? I really never needed any of this to know I’m beautiful and worthwhile.”

She turned and drove her knee into Taryns pussy as hard as she could.

The force of the blow raised Taryn completely off of her feet.

“Didn’t even feel it. Fuck you Kelsey, you can’t hurt me anymore.”

Kelsey followed through with a huge right uppercut.

Taryn flew backwards. Blood flew from her mouth in a spray.

“I think I’m gonna be all right after all.”

Her head hit the deck of the table and she rolled over onto her back, her dark brown hair splayed on the table, her big brown eyes closed.

Kelsey struck a pose for the camera leaning on the pool table.

“And, this concludes this week’s episode. Kelsey, as usual, winner. HER, *snort* looooser.”

She looked over the crowd.

“Can somebody get a winning bitch some clothes, please?”

She managed to get enough to cover what mattered.

She walked over to her prize.

“So, Lance. I need some real clothes…they’re back at the hotel. How about you pick some out, put them on me, and take them OFF!”

“Oh fuck yeah babe. Wow. That was the coolest thing. I. Have. Ever. Seen.”

Ok, then, let’s roll, hey Jimmy, Bill, I’ll sign whatever I have to and do whatever you need me to. But I’m going to the hotel for the rest of the night OK?”

They both nodded. Speechless for maybe the only time in either of their lives.

She put her arm in Lance’s and strutted out the door. Blood was still running from her nose and she already had a black eye from the pool ball alone, but she held her head as high as she could and smiled the smile of a born winner.

The camera worshipped her on the way out the door.

“We…got…all...that…right?”

“Yeah.” Bill was breatheless. “I think so.”

“Oh my God…what are we going to do with this.”

“I have….no idea bro. No fucking clue.”

Stan, the old biker dude, walked over. He was laughing his ass off.

“THAT was the most fun I’ve had since about 1987! Oh man, you guys…” He put a burly arm around each of them “hey look, the furniture and glasses, fuck it, pay me for the drinks and give me an unedited copy of that” he pointed at the camera “and we’re good, agreed?”

“Oh yeah, I think we can do that.”

Awesome. “HEY, BOBBY, WRITE SOMETHING UP FOR ME REAL QUICK…”

“OK EVERYBODY IT’S ALL OVER, LETS GET THIS SHOW READY TO ROLL…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was amazed she didn’t feel defeated or embarrassed.

Pain, however was a different story.

She sat up on the edge of the pool table. Her arms resting on her thighs.

“Where the fuck are my leggings? Fuck, I need clothes.”

One of the production team came over and gave her his own shirt. She smiled gratefully.

“Uh, hell, you want my pants or my boxers either? Can I do anything to help you?”

“No, I think just my skirt will do if you can find it, and a bottle of water maybe.”

He was back in seconds. “Here. Do you need anything else.”

She smiled and put a hand on his cheek. “No. I’m good, please; let me be alone for a sec.”

She went into the bathroom and locked the door.

“You know, I should be trying to pull myself together now. But I’m ok. I really am.”

She washed herself off with some warm and then bone chilling cold water. She had to admit, she was pretty fucked up. She might be in bed the next two days with some of the Percosets her friend Charlotte had given her, and sunglasses were going to be part of her wardrobe for a week or so.

“But I’m still damn attractive. The English right now would call me “Bloody Cute”.”

She laughed at herself.

“Oh I need to get the fuck out of here. Fresh air, yeah, that would do me right.”

She toweled herself off as best she could, left the ladies room, and made straight for the door, stopping only to pick up her stained leggings from the floor. The shirt she had worn was trashed.

She shot her hand out like the Heisman at Jimmy.

“No more today, fuck you and fuck your show. Talk to me tomorrow.”

She walked out into the night, her head held just as high as Kelsey’s.

“You know what. Fuck the pain. The night is still young. I’m gonna go back to the hotel, shower, clean whatever cuts I have, get changed, put on some sunglasses, and I’m gonna go have some fun tonight.”

Free your mind.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 05:52:39 AM »
Authors Notes:
(DON'T READ TILL AFTER YOU READ THE STORY, SPOILERS)
This is probably the toughest story I've ever written. If Fighting Spirit just leaped off the keyboard, I had to tear this out word by word, had to stop and rewrite the whole damn thing three times, because I wasn't happy with the POV or the realism of my girls. but in the end I think it was totally worth it and I got it right. Trying to get these flawed but wonderful characters to behave and have layered emotions was a great exercise for me.
Even though she lost, I think Taryn might have a future for me, I like her, and I don't think her story is finished yet.  I hope she appeals to some of you as well.
And this is for all the people who have told me they want to see a blonde win in one of my stories. Right on my flaxen haired sisters.

As always I am your humble scribe and I merely hope to entertain. Thanks for reading from the bottom of my keyboard.
Free your mind.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 09:39:04 AM »
Thank you very much Pete!
Free your mind.

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 10:11:47 AM »
Great story and fight. Your hard work paid off. I only wish "real" reality shows were this good on cable. thanks

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 10:27:24 AM »
Thanks guys, the idea for this has been bouncing around for me for a while, from waaaay back in the day when I used to watch too many episodes of trash TV like "Elimidate". I could totally see this as the next step. lol.

ff, I could do that, my only qualm is I noted the fight gets broken up before Kelsey can completely claim her womanly victory, if I had to do that again with an eye towards a side vignette I'd have left it open ended, but I like writing her character and attractive fighting sporty girls are sexy as all get out for me, and therefore fun to write. Let me see where my mind goes after I finish what I'm neck deep in right now. The more I think about it the more I like the idea though, would make a nice quick 15 pager.
Free your mind.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 10:47:13 PM »
Hey now, I used to watch loads of Elimidate and The Fifth Wheel too.  ;)

I really loved this; I read it when it was first posted. I love the characters' personalities and I love the dialogue. It was great.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 04:36:19 AM »
Thanks Howard, always such a pleasure to get your feedback my friend.

well, It's not like I would disparage such shows, I LOVE silly reality TV. after all I've based two stories I like a LOT off reality TV, (and honestly, I could just keep cranking out more, it's such a gold mine for female combat scenarios, but I don't wanna go to that well too often) but I suppose none of us ever had any illusions we were watching masterpiece theater or anything.  :D
Free your mind.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 09:34:48 AM »
Almost too good, in that I can't see either girl having the stamina to keep fighting as they did. But dramatic and powerful and great to read. Thanks H
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 11:20:40 PM »
True enough Jenn, I do admit in a lot of my stories I suspend a certain amount of realism as far as what my girls could logically take as far as punishment to offer the reader more (and hopefully better) action.
Ask Luxana (or better yet, ask Janice - "Who are you? The fuckin Undertaker?") about that.
As I've written longer stories, I feel I owe it to my reader to offer them a fight worthy of a lengthy setup.
That's the good thing about fiction.
Free your mind.

Offline bill_bob

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 07:58:33 AM »
Wow!!!!!! That was unbelievably awesome. Hope you keep it up.

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2011, 05:01:07 AM »
Great story!!  You did a marvelous job of creating a back and forth, fairly even and brutal fight.  Others have mentioned how well you went into the girls' heads.  I had no idea who you would let win until Taryn's "mind reading" told me there would not be another reversal of fortune.  Her desperation had given her a brief reprieve, using the billiard ball.  Also, I like how you had the crew/crowd think it was over, as a draw for a moment as the girls lay there  - until they say no way.     Finally, I liked that someone finally let a blonde win one of these wars.  lol    Also, like someone else mentioned, I hope you do a story about the soccer brawl mentioned as an aside during the story.  Again, fantastic job!

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2011, 10:59:27 PM »
Thanks! I think when it became evident where Taryn could "win" as much by losing as actually winning I may have slightly gave the game away, but sometimes with my stories you never know (esp as I'll note myself, my blondes don't have a very high win percentage lol).
But I don't want to be obvious, so I know I'm going to have to let a few of my fair haired ladies take one home every now and again.  :D
Free your mind.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2011, 11:19:20 PM »

But I don't want to be obvious, so I know I'm going to have to let a few of my fair haired ladies take one home every now and again.  :D

Why?
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 08:25:05 AM »

But I don't want to be obvious, so I know I'm going to have to let a few of my fair haired ladies take one home every now and again.  :D

Why?

because if I have a brunette win every single fight, then people will know exactly who wins before they read the story Jenn. And I myself as a reader don't like knowing from the get go who wins.
As a fan, I'd always have the brunette beat the blonde, but as a writer I don't want to fall into being predictable.
Not to say I'm gonna have my blondies win often, but throwing one in there to keep my readers guessing just makes sense to me.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 10:09:30 PM by harpua13 »
Free your mind.