News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Blondes Can't Fight

• 4 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Blondes Can't Fight
« on: July 15, 2011, 02:37:16 PM »
I have been a big catfight fan for years and I’ve observed one thing. Blondes can’t fight. Oh sure, occasionally, a blonde will win a fight, but the vase majority of them lose, and many in a most humiliating way. The fight I saw last month was no exception.

My wife and I went on a vacation to an all adult resort. I enjoyed watching all of the women sun tan their perfect bodies on the beach. I notice one girl in particular. She was about 5’ 9’’ tall, long blonde hair with a deep suntan. She had a great butt, tight abs, but her best feature was her tits! They must have been 40DD! She wore a different bikini each day, and each one was smaller and smaller.

She was by the pool one day soaking up the sun, in a yellow bikini that barely covered her ass and was straining to keep her breasts in. She would walk slowly pass all of the men, showing off her considerable assets. My wife said “WOMEN WHO DRSSED LIGHT THAT ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE. I LIKE TO SEE SOMEONE TEACH HER A LESSON.” The blonde was about to be taught a lesson neither my wife, nor I would ever forget!

She asked a good looking guy to put suntan lotion on her back. There was no way this guy was going to day no. He was spreading the lotion around on her back and legs when his wife came to the pool. “GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF THAT BIG TITTED WHORE” she screamed! The blondes stood up and said “HE WAS JUST HELPING ME. WHAT’S THE MATTER? CAN’T STAND A LITTLE COMPETITIOON? The older woman jumped at the blonde and the fight was on!

The older woman was dressed in a bikini, but it was much more conservative that the next to nothing that the blonde wore. The crowd, both men and women, cheered on the fighters. The older woman soon had the blonde pinned on the ground, straddling her stomach and the blonde was starting to panic. “PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME!” None of the women were about to help this well endowed exhibitionist and all of the guys were turned on, hoping for more action. That weren’t going to be disappointed!

The older woman was slapping the blonde’s face several times and then said “YOU LIKE TO PARADE AROUND HALF NAKED ALL OF THE TIME SHOWING OFF YOUR TITS! WELL, LET’S SHOW EVERYONE WHAT YOU GOT!” She then reached for the younger girl’s top and ripped it off in one swift movement! The crowd went wild as the blonde’s white creamy jugs were exposed! The older woman three the top into the crowd as both men and women try to catch it.

The older woman started to pinch the blonde’s nipples and squeeze her large melons! The blonde was screaming and crying like a baby! Her long suntanned legs kicked wildly, but the old woman held her down. The crowd screamed for more humiliation and the older woman was more than happy to comply!

She shifted her position, so she was facing the blonde’s feet and asked the crowd “DO YOU THINK SHE’S A REAL BLONDE?” The crowd started chanting “WE WANT PUSSY! WE WANT PUSSY!” The blonde was pleading, ‘PLEASE DON’T TAKE MY PANTS OFF! I’M APOLOGIZE! I’LL NEVER BOTHER YOU AGAIN” The older woman said “IT’S TOO LATE FOR THAT, MS BOOBS!” as she used both hands to the side on the blonde’s g string and pulled it down slowly and then back up, driving the crowd crazy. She pulled up hard on the g string, forcing the material into the blonde’s pussy lips and then it snapped! The older woman threw the g string into the crowd ad fight nearly broke up among the men trying to get it for a souvenir!

The older woman then started to rip out by the roots what little cxnt hair the blonde had. “PPPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEEEEE STOP! YOU’RE KILLING ME!” THE BLONDE BEGGED! This only seemed to excite the older woman as she punched the blonde’s vagina over and over!

The older woman then stopped this assault, but started another. She inserted two fingers into the blonde’s pussy and started to pump! “PLEASE STOP! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS TO ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!” THE BLONDE BEGGED! The older woman laughed and continued the finger fucking of the blonde!

My wife looked down at the bulge in my pants and said “YOU DON’T GET TO CUM UNTIL SHE DOES!” as she worked her hand into my shorts and started to pump my cock! The blonde soon stopped her pleading as her body responded to the older woman’s thrusts of her fingers. The younger girl had her eyes closed and was biting her lips, trying to prevent in vain the orgasm that was building up in her body!

The older woman soon at four fingers inside the blonde and the blonde’s hip were trusting in time to her hand! The older woman removed her fingers and the blonde’s hips kept thrusting trying to get herself off! The crowd laughed at the blonde’s predicament. Not only did she lose the fight and get stripped naked, but she was about to have a forced orgasm in front of fifty strangers!

The older woman lifted her right hand into the air and curled her fingers into a tight fist. She pressed the fist against the blonde’s well lubricated pussy and pushed on it. I was in shocked as the blonde spread her legs wider to help get the fist in to her womanhood! The blonde’s let out a “AHHHHHHHHH! As the whole fist disappeared inside her vagina! “UNBELIEVEBALE!” one woman said. “THE WHORE CAN TAKE ANYTHING!”

The crowd was now silent as the older woman started to pump her fist and rocked the poor blonde’s pussy! My wife was stroking me faster now as she had her older hand in her bikini bottoms and was fingering herself off to this most erotic sight!

The older woman knew the blonde was no longer a treat so she lifted her body off the blonde and knelt between the blonde’s legs. The younger girl made no move to escape. In fact she started to play with her huge tits! The older woman was soon pumping her fist and forearm into the blonde, faster and faster! The blonde’s body then started to buck uncontrollably as she screamed “I’M CUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!! The older woman removed her hand and the blonde shot out a steam of cum that was a least 2 feet long! I shot my load at that sight and my wife came soon after.

The blonde’s body continued to twitch and convulse for several minutes. The older woman had given the blonde THE FUCK OF HER LIFE!. The crowd started to clap wildly for the performance they just saw. “MORE, MORE, MORE!” the crowd screamed! The older woman called her husband over, dropped her shorts and started to stroke his 9 inch cock!! She aimed the tip of his cock at the blonde’s tits. It didn’t take long as he came in huge spurts over the blonde’s once proud body! She then grabbed her husband hand and strutted away, leaving the blonde naked and humiliated!!!

Offline bandanna69

Re: Blondes Can't Fight
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 05:20:04 PM »
awesome! - please write more

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 05:39:10 AM »
You know, all this blonde bashing comes across as jealousy from brunettes or as anger from males who got snubbed by some blonde. 

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 12:18:18 PM »
Interesting...

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 01:59:55 AM »
Love to hear ideas anyone has for another Blondes Can't Fight story.  E mail or IM me with your plots, suggestions, requests, etc.