News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

We'll stop the Titfight campionship till 30 september .

• 0 Replies

Offline kimjunil

• God Member
We'll stop the Titfight campionship till 30 september .
« on: September 04, 2011, 02:00:06 AM »
To all the girls , and also all of you people......I'm really sorry , I'm forced to do that ...due to some circumstances  the Titfight championship will be stopped till 30 September   .
I have some important stuff so I have to stop the tournament for a while maybe to the end of the month I wanted to announce that at the forum so every one can read it and to tell you that we'll continue once I'm back to my normal activity .sorry about that but I'm really stocked with some important stuff to do so I can't focus on the polls and I won't have enough time for them ,I want great polls which need lots of time ,to have a good story and mail people ...and many other stuff ,I also want to have a close  eye on every thing to make sure that every thing  is fine as it was planned ,I have some good ideas to work on to make the polls much better............so be well stop until 30 this month.

sorry again.