News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

How do you console your significant other after a loss?

• 2 Replies

Ronnie123

How do you console your significant other after a loss?
« on: July 16, 2011, 12:15:15 PM »
Hey guys, not sure if you guys have read my posts reguarding my lover Tina vs her sister Nancy, but to make a long story short my poor Tina got humilated in both the first fight and the rematch and she's been in a terrible mental state ever since despite getting better physically.

She's been pretty much constantly depressed since the last fight. She does what she needs to in order to get through the day, but virtually all of her free time is spent depressed/crying over her loss. No matter what I do or say she just can't seem to shake what happened to her in her last fight.

Worst part is she won't talk to me about it at all. She completely shut down mentally when I try to talk to her.  I even tried a romantic get away last weekend, but it did nothing to help. She was so reserved and distant the entire weekend.

We have't even been intimate since the fight. She bearly lets let kiss her, let alone anything related to sex or sex itself.

Has anyone delt with anything like from this their significant other after they lost a fight?

I know their are quite a few ladies on this site, some that I'm sure must have lost a fight or two at least. Is this type of thing normal after a fight? How did you guys feel after a loss? Especially if it was in front of your significant other...

It almost seems like the only way she'll get her confidence back in general is if she gets a win under her belt, but I'd hate to subject her to another fight. Maybe against a pushover opponent that I know she can get an easy win off of? I don't want it to sound like like I want to throw her back into a fight because I really don't, but I've tried talking to a few friends thtat I know fight and they said they normally feel like they need to avenge themselves after a loss to get over it. Could this be the same type of deal?

Ronnie123

Re: How do you console your significant other after a loss?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 07:24:17 AM »
I think the only thing that would appease her is beating Nancy really, and she's lost to her twice now so doesn't seem likely there. Hope she can get herself better though soon.

Yeah, exactly. After how badly Nancy destroyed her in the last match I'm really hesistant to let Tina fight her again. Imagine how horrible it would be if she got slaughtered again and went down 3-0? I can't even imagine her anymore destroyed that she is now.......

If that's the only thing that will help her I'm down for helping her do whatever is necessary to win a third fight. You think another rematch is the only way to go, or do you see another solution in sight?

Ronnie123

Re: How do you console your significant other after a loss?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 10:46:26 AM »
I think the only thing that would appease her is beating Nancy really, and she's lost to her twice now so doesn't seem likely there. Hope she can get herself better though soon.

Yeah, exactly. After how badly Nancy destroyed her in the last match I'm really hesistant to let Tina fight her again. Imagine how horrible it would be if she got slaughtered again and went down 3-0? I can't even imagine her anymore destroyed that she is now.......

If that's the only thing that will help her I'm down for helping her do whatever is necessary to win a third fight. You think another rematch is the only way to go, or do you see another solution in sight?

I'd say a rematch would probably be the only thing, but then what do I know. Maybe you should ask her what if anything would fix this? I wonder if your friends that fight would be able to help her at all though, regardless of if she was gonna fight Nancy again or not.

Yeah that's the problem I have tried to ask her but she's completely shut down. I really don't want her to fight Nancy again though...

I kinda thought of something today. Do you think I should volunteer to fight another guy for her enjoyment? I'm not sure if girls fantasize about this type of thing to. Maybe I should ask the forum about it? It would just be to show her that I'm willing to put myself in the same vulnerable position she did. Maybe it will help her deal with the loss better knowing that I'm ready to put everything on the line for her, like she did for me?

Just a thought I had.