News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Passionate Hatred Pt 2

• 11 Replies

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Passionate Hatred Pt 2
« on: September 19, 2010, 05:58:30 PM »
Cast of Characters

Me: A feisty little English girl with a passion for violence… and women… and men… and beer… and chocolate… er… a feisty little English girl with passions! I hate Jonica with un unbridled fury! But I really want to sleep with her… and her man… like I said I have passions!

Her: The ditsy little Cajun girl who despite her alluring looks and witty banter is surprisingly easy to hate! Mainly because she paid one guy to break my ribs and when that failed paid another to run me other with a taxi… all so she could win a fight! (she lost the re-match! HA!)

Him: He’s still with her. But I don’t know why… she has kissed me twice now rather passionately and once in front of him! His name is still Joe. I like Joe.

Them: The mercenary villainesses (is that a word?) who were hired by the mysterious “Emma Fox” to for lack of a better term… beat the living shit out of Me and Her. They beat her pretty bad last time and because of my rage and overwhelming desire to hurt stuff, pinned her while I was punching Marie B… They are played by FCF legends Kayla and Marie B..

Emma Fox: somebody who hates me and her with a passion. I still don’t know why she hates me… I don’t need to know why she hates her. All I know is that she’s the reason I ended up in plaster once and the hospital twice! She’s going down!… If I can find her…

The Referee: I actually feel sorry for our favourite sexy Canadian… he has to control us and them… He’s played by the one and only Boche.

My Companion: The guy travelling with Me, Hawksmoor. He is on my side, not sure if he’s on her side… That doesn’t really bother me. He has long hair and a beard. That last fact wasn’t really important was it…

The Tall Announcer Woman: Obviously one of Emma Fox’ cronies, and she is there to make sure Gemma and I mind our manners. Played by the beautiful Jessika

Act I (The aftermath)

The Setting: outside the same warehouse Me & Jonica just got our arses kicked… well… mostly Jonica…

Walking away from that warehouse I was moved a little… did I feel bad for punching Jonica? Yeah… I did… don’t get me wrong! It also felt REALLY good! It’s just that what she said had a ring of truth to it… I slapped her in the heat of the moment and robbed her of her partner… As much as we hate each other (and we REALLY hate each other!) she felt all alone out there from that moment and I’m to blame… she’s always been an enemy to me. From the first time she started a fight with me in Metros all the way back in Cardiff until today… but now I’ve seen her at her most vulnerable, she seems a little more real… I still hate her though! She hit me with a taxi! Grrr…

AAGGHHH!!! Grow up Gemma!!! You heard it yourself, she wasn’t going to carry on! That punch was the best way to get her to come back, pure and simple. Nurturing that hatred for me, she’ll have to come back! If she’s anything like me she’ll come back just for the outside chance of kicking my arse. She’ll just have too come back… right?

Besides, she can take it. She’s a scrapper! She actually did pretty damn well here today truth be told… Kayla really went to town on her and Marie B gave some pretty nasty shots… But Jonica took it all, yeah she screamed her submission to Kayla like a little bitch but could I have held out any longer in those holds?… actually… I’m pretty sure I could… but that’s not the point! She did well today and I can’t afford to have her mess up my plans by not turning up… Yes… my plans… MWAH HA HA!!!!… was the laugh a step too far?… I thought so too L

I can see Hawksmoor by his car and walk over to him, the air is balmy and hot. A sticky humidity clings to everything…

“Hey Hawk… did you get what I needed?” I ask quietly

“all done honey, are you sure about this?” he replies worried

“You know, some women would take a guy worrying over her safety as a really charming and endearing quality… I just think it’s insulting dipshit!” I snap back with a wicked smile

“I know. That’s why I do it!” he smiles back

“Look, She’s leaving… you follow and get back to me at the second hotel…” I whispered and left Hawksmoor to his mission…

Act II (The Plan…)

The setting: a dirty car park in New Orleans…

I was going to get to the bottom of this shit right now! I was amazed when I first got emails from Jonica. Nasty and vicious little pictures and language that would make a sailor blush! Most of all I was surprised that she had the means to do this! I wanted to know how… I wanted to know why and I wanted to know so I could end it.

Before I got to New Orleans, Hawksmoor agreed to come with me and scope the place out. We never met up before hand because I knew I was being watched and we never spoke on my house phone, more out of paranoia than anything else… it’s amazing how a little fear can change everything…

The countless photo’s of me all with taxi’s in the background or with taxi’s superimposed about to smash into me… I was furious with Jonica! The bitch paid someone to steal a taxi and break my fucking leg! And now she was taunting me! Threatening me? And most terrifying of all… stalking me! The photo’s were recent… all within the last few days and they never stopped… Then I got the CCTV footage of when I got smashed on Quey Street… that was scary…

Knowing you’re being stalked changes you… It makes you change your habits, your routines, where you eat, who you meet… you retreat into yourself fearing the outside world when truth be told you don’t even know if the threat comes from the outside world… I knew it wasn’t Jonica directly, I’d spot that platinum bitch a mile away so who was it?  It could be your next door neighbour… it could be your own family… it could be anyone… and that’s the paralysing fact. The fact that you don’t know.

Of course I know now that Jonica wasn’t behind all this. But she shown herself to be a devious and malicious little shit in the past so I wasn’t to know at the time…

I asked Hawksmoor to do recon and scope the place out. Then, during the summons take pictures of everyone and everything… I wanted all the info I could get. After the fight I asked him to tail Kayla… he noticed both her and Marie B arrived separately to the goons running the show so I’m reasoning that our hired assassins work alone…

Mean while I got into my car and tailed Jonica… that’s strange I know but I wanted to know where she lived, just in case anything went down… Emma fox proved she is resourceful and downright fucking mental! And although I hated the bitch… she was my partner and she was kind of cute in a ’I want to break her fucking ribs!’ kind of way…

It was a long drive but I got the address and jotted it down. Now back to my rendezvous with Hawksmoor. I rented a second hotel under another name. I wouldn’t be staying there but it was a safe way to pass messages to each other and at the reception at my in box was the letter I wanted…

Opening it I read three little words… Omni Royal Orleans…
Good work Hawksmoor! Now I got the hotel where Kayla is staying I can get up to some mischief…

Act III (Spy Games…)
The setting: The Omni Royal Orleans Hotel

I walk into the reception and am blown away! It’s a beautiful place! They even had a horse drawn carriage outside! Tight Bitch Emma Fox! Put me up in a rat hole! I spot a young, maybe 20 year old nerdy looking bell boy and draw his attention… we sneak off into a back room and using my feminine charms I ask him to get me a register of all the guests here. He was hesitant at first but using a large chunk of Emma’s ‘compensation’ money from our fight (and the hollow promise or oral delights…) he gave in and fetched me my prize!

I scoured the read out… DAMN! 364 rooms!… it took me a while… but I couldn’t see Emma Fox on the sheet, I did however see Kayla… in the Royal Suite no less! Lucky bitch! Now I got my target, time for phase two of my plan… I talk the bell boy into passing a little message to Kayla and pay a taxi driver to take her out to Kenner. It’s a good 10 mile trip and by the time she figures out there’s nothing there for her and get’s back I figure that gives me at least 50 minutes! The note read as follows

Dear Kayla,

Thank you for a Tremendous job today! Your work was sublime and your ability to make Little Jonica scream was most enjoyable!

I’ve arranged for some… Special… entertainment, just for you! I hope you enjoy!

Yours Forever

Emma
Xxx

I copied the format and signature from the E-mails she sent me but even still I knew it was a risk… I didn’t know how familiar Kayla was with Emma… SHIT! Kayla could BE Emma for all I know! But it was a risk I had to take… waiting in the stair well I saw Kayla receive her message and tried to read her face… she smiled… was it a knowing smile? A joyous surprise at her bonus? Did she suspect something? Ah Fuck! I’m no psychologist! She might just have fucking gas! I decide to wait in the stair well.

20 minutes passed and she came out looking stunning! Well I guess she took the bait! Damn… a short red dress and red heels, her calves all silky and defined, Her thighs smooth and toned, her pert breasts held up and on display… Suddenly I’m painfully aware of how long it’s been since I had sex…

Oh shit!!! She’s coming to the stair well!!! I sprint down then realise that’s the direction she’s going! Turning on my heels I sprint back up and to the next floor… did she spot me? Oh fuck! I’m panting a little, I’m not out of breath but my heart is pounding!!! Shut up Gemma! Control yourself!

I hear the door open… by sheer force of will I stop my breathing… my heart is pounding so hard I can feel it in my head! A momentary pause… oh fuck she saw me… did she see me?… then the familiar sound of heels on tiled floor… question is, were they coming towards me or away from me… seconds passed but they felt like hours but eventually it became obvious that the sound was getting softer signifying that she was getting further away.

Phew… I allowed myself a breath and my heart rate slowed… this super spy shit is tough on a girl! As I hear the door close to the lobby below I make my way back down to her floor and take out the security key the bell boy gave me. I do feel kind of sad… he’s probably going to wait outside after work for the blow job that will never happen… oh well.

I enter the room and in a delicate, and subtle fashion I take in my surroundings and quietly utter the words…

“HOLLY SHIT!!!!!!!!! THIS PLACE IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!”

Ok… so we’ve established I’m not a super spy.. But I’m still better than you! I quickly rifle through the draws and wardrobes and find nothing! Not a scratch! Not a note or laptop or anything! I do see a lovely pair of white strappy heels and put them in my duffle bag for… uh… forensics! Yeah… that’s it! Forensics J (hey! don’t look at me like that! She’s the bad girl here!)

Truth is I didn’t know what I was looking for… something from Emma Fox I could use to track her… something concerning our next fight… all I know is that it’s in another shitty warehouse outside of the city… maybe something that hints at Emma’s identity or even the person who was stalking and taking photo’s of me… I’d settle for anything at this point!

SHIT!!! I hear the door go and dive behind the bed!… footsteps… the familiar heels of a certain mercenary… oh fuck! She should have been gone for ages! I’m going to kill that fucking bell boy!

“Gemma… you can come out now” she chuckles… I can’t quite read the emotion in her voice… is she happy? Or is she sneering at me?

“No Gemma here Ma’am, Just a cleaner… go on about your business” now I’m pretty sure my cunning response may not work…

“Gemma I can see your fat ass from here… and oh my god! YOU STINK! You haven’t showered yet have you?” she groaned

“HEY!” I shout getting to my knees and peering over the bed “I’ve had a long fucking day! And why the fuck are you back so early!” I growl back

“Well… who’s to know for sure… maybe I forgot a purse or a bag or I wanted to change? Maybe I knew you were coming here all along? But I know one thing… not knowing is killing you isn’t it!”

Well she was right… instead of answers I got more questions! Did she know I was coming? And if so how? I’ll get my answers the only way I know how… with subtlety, finesse, charm, wit and cunning…

“I’LL BEAT IT OUT OF YOU! cxnt!!!” hey! For the day I had that’s pretty charming!

“Oh calm down Gemma! If I wanted to beat you, you’d be unconscious already!” She purrs slipping of her heels and lounging on the daybed by the window

“And besides… even if you did beat me in a fight? Do you honestly think you could get any information from me? I have a high pain threshold and even if I would give you information… could I? what makes you think I know anything other than I got a letter telling me to kick you and your buddies ass and get paid handsomely for it!” My head hurts…

“So you don’t know anything?” I ask bemused…

“well maybe not… but then again… maybe I know everything…”

Too many questions…… patience gone…… must beat up slut…… I’m ready to kill this fucking arse hole!

“you’re going to die tonight bitch!”

“Oh for goodness sake! Calm down! You know you can‘t beat it out of me! So… what else can you offer me?” she coos stretching her body on the daybed all cat like and inviting… she wants to fuck me? Well… she is beautiful… and I haven’t had sex in a long time… but then again she might try to kill me… tough call.

“Well I’ve not sure an innocent girl like me knows what you mean?” I say all coy and seductive

“It means I want to fuck you then I want you to fuck me.” she states flatly. So much for teasing innuendo’s and mysterious seduction…

I approach her and she puts her hands up

“Woe there stinky! Shower first! Fuck later!” I swear to god I’m going to kill this bitch!

Act IV (regrets)
The Setting: Jonica’s house

Jonica was low… real low… Joe bought her a load of strawberries to cheer her up but not even that did it (of course she devoured them mercilessly… the fat cow!). But the truth is, she was in a rut. Believe it or not, the crazy little bitch was having fun until I slapped her. Yeah, she may have been getting her arse kicked but that’s nothing new. These little adventures and tales added a spice into life and be honest! When you look at yourself, when’s the last time you had a little spice? And despite the fact that she hated me with an unrivalled passion it was fun to have a partner in crime! (and it helped to have one member of the team who could actually fight)

One thing is apparent though, she’ll never find out who Emma Fox is. The reason she turned up was to find out and instead she walked into a set up. A five fall beat down with two professional athletes. No… she’s through with this she tells herself. Time to get back too reality.

Joe was a little relieved and to be honest a little disappointed… now there’s no way he wanted any harm to come to Jonica! But the adventures… the chaos… the down right stupidity of it all! It made her happy, and all Joe wanted in the world was to make her happy (and maybe a threesome with me and her… but I’m speculating there…)

“Honey are you sure you want to stop this?” Joe asks worried

“I thought you never wanted it to start in the first place?” she answers back

“You shouldn’t answer a question with a question… it’s bad form…” he informs

“you shouldn’t piss me off by insulting my grammar… it’s suicidal form…” she snaps

“Sorry dear…” he laments “but still… is it because Gemma beat you up in the dressing room?”

“WHAT? FUCK YOU! It was a sucker punch!” she rages back

“uh… yeah… right” he answers with a hint of disbelief

“IT WAS!!! DON‘T DOUBT ME!!! I CAN TAKE HER!!!”

“I know you can! I saw you beat her once.” he answers hoping to placate her building rage

“alright then… we’re agreed… she’s a cxnt…”

“so she is the reason you’re pulling out…” Joe surmises

“Hey fuck you detective! I’m just done with this, me! OK!!!”

“But it was you who got her involved in all this in the first place? It was you who picked a fight thinking she was Emma? And you did pay someone to bruise her ribs, then someone to hit her with a taxi… then you sabotaged the entire British National Health Service to make sure she wasn’t in the best shape…”

Joe was right. And she knew it. She hated that about him but there was no denying that she got Gemma dragged into all this and now she was hanging her up to dry… She knew Joe was right so she did the same thing she did every time Joe was right…

“I’m not going! And no sex for you! EVER!!!” … yep… she had a tantrum.

Act V (Sex Games…)

The setting: Kayla’s Royal Suite at the Omni Royal Orleans Hotel

I step out of the shower, a small wet towel wrapped around my breasts and hanging down till just below my bum. The drips of water were running down my toned, still aching body and my hair was damp and dishevelled. God I look hot! I think to myself… I step out into the main room, 750 square feet of stunning room and one stunning beauty laying naked on the bed…

I stand in the doorway leaning on the wooden frame with my left hand and my right delicately flicks the knot on the towel above my right breast and it falls to the floor, revealing all 110lbs of toned, sex hungry body.

“oops!” I giggle and watch her. Her eye’s turn into a predatory stare… my god she want’s this! And so do I… yeah, in all honesty, in 3 weeks time I’m going to try and break that slut in half… but right now, I’m going through a dry patch and I need sex! She leaps of the bed and embraces me! Her body smashes into mine and she grabs my hair pulling my head into hers and kisses me deeply and passionately twisting she pushes me back and I slam into the side of the wardrobe hard!

“ohh… you like it rough huh?” I tease and she answers my slamming into me again and kissing me harder! Her right hand reaches down her fingers running through my thin strip of pubic hair and into my pussy!

“OHHH FUCK!” I gasp! Already soaking wet and not from the shower… her left hand squeezes my breast hard enough to hurt but in a good way… this girl was ravenous! And I was ready to be devoured… I push her back! Shoving her shoulders hard and send her flying across the room until she spins and trips. The bed catches her and she’s bent over the edge, her knees on the floor and her pert, toned arse sticking up invitingly… I run over and straddle her torso on the bed and reach back and run my hand along her arse until I find her vagina… it’s so warm and inviting I plunge two fingers in hard and ram them in over and over again fucking her! With my left hand I pull back on her hair forcing an “OOWWHHH!!” from her lips and lean in kissing and biting her neck. Nibbling her just below her ear… my body tingles as I work her, she pants and moans and convulses as I fuck her harder and harder!

Then I fly backwards as she powers up, tossing me onto the floor hard on my back! It hurts but I don’t care! I’m caught up in the rapture now. She twists and leaps on me pinning my legs against my shoulders and exposing all of me she throws her head into my pussy like a starved lioness on a fresh kill

“OOOHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!” I scream! Her tongue working me expertly! I reach up and pull her hair hard! Forcing her deeper into me! She looks up with hungry eye’s gazing into mine and growls “I’m going to fuck the shit out of you, and you’re going to love every second of it you fucking WHORE!” then she goes back to work on my clit!

To be honest she’s right! A few hours ago me and her were knocking the shit out of each other and now I’m pinned, my legs pushed back to my shoulders while she licks me until I scream… I am a whore! And I don’t care right now. Truth be told a 500 strong herd of stampeding buffalo could burst through the doors and I’d scream at her “DON’T STOP!!!” I needed this.

At the same time I didn’t want to be the submissive type… I was going to give as good as I got! I pushed off from my shoulders and knocked her back, springing to my feet we eyed each other, looking for an opening… were we fighting now? Or fucking? Turns out it was both… she lifted me up and planted my back across her knee and bent me! I was facing the ceiling as I felt her fingers penetrate me! “OOOHHHHH!!!!!! SHIT!!!!” I screamed. I know she didn’t do that as hard as she could have… it was enough to hurt but not enough to REALLY hurt! She obviously got off on the whole pleasure pain thing… and right now, I was getting off too…

The fingers were merciless… her thumb massaging my clitoris while she fucked me hard with one finger… then two… then three… I gasped and moaned! The pain in my back was nothing compared to the pleasure in my pussy!!! “OH GOD!!! OH FUCK!!!” I screamed in total bliss then she lifted me up to my feet and stared into my eyes… “you’re not cuming already are you? I’ve got so much more planned for us!” and she kissed me deeply, her tongue running rampant in my mouth as her arms snaked around my waist and all over my body

The world started spinning then as she gripped my waist and spun 180 degrees slamming me to the hard floor in a belly to belly suplex!

“OOOH FUCK GIRL!!!!” I cried out but only for a seconds as she then sat on my face pinning my arms to the floor with her shins as she stared into my eye’s and ordered me “MAKE ME CUM!”. I happily obliged, my tongue switching from long powerful strokes over her pussy one second to small darting flicks across her clitoris the next. Her taste, the trembling of her thighs, her moans and whimpers all drove me crazy! I wanted to reach down and finish myself while I licked her but I was pinned. After a short time her trembles got harder as she convulsed and spasm, and then came the screaming.

“ooohh fuck… Oooohh… SHIT!… OOOHH YES!! YEEESS!! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!”

Her body jutted and bucked as she came to orgasm on top of me! A few convulsions and hip thrusts later and she was spent… and still on top of me…

She looked down into my eye’s and said “Sorry honey… time to say good night!” and with that she slid up covering my nose and blocking my airways completely!

THE BITCH!!! I could take getting knocked out but she wasn’t going to make me cum? I’LL FUCKING KILL HER!!!!

“I will do one thing for you though…”

Make me cum! It’s been 6 months! Please god make me cum!!!

“I’ll answer a question for you”

SHIT!!! Oh wait… that’s why I came here…

My eye’s were wide and panicked now, my legs kicking out in vein trying to buck her off but to no avail. I was trapped and I knew it… the knowledge that she’s going to knock me out and the knowledge that there is fuck all I can do about it is driving me insane! But then she starts talking again and I listen hoping to get some answers before I pass out…

“It may not be the question you want me to answer but it’s all you’ll get from me… I knew you were coming here tonight. I probably knew before you did. I’ll leave you with that thought in your mind for a while…”

What??? How??? I booked it from a payphone under a different name and paid in cash… there was no paper trail… was there?

“oh and in three weeks time? I’m going to destroy you!” she finished and I was slightly relieved… at least that last threat implied that I was going to survive tonight… the room was getting darker and my vision blurry… I can’t believe she’s KO’ing me with her vagina! The fucking shame of it! I can’t tell Jonica about this! Why am I thinking of her right now… oh… stars! Pretty!… I’m feeling light headed… I better take a nap………
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
Re: Passionate Hatred Pt 2
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 05:58:51 PM »
Act VI (Taking out the trash…)

The setting: The back of a bumpy van…

I awake to the sight of 3 big guys sitting in the back of a transit van with balaclava’s on… I’m tied up. My feet are bound and so are my hands, behind my back. I start to groan from my heavy head and the sleep - enforced upon me though it was… did nothing to sooth my aching body. As soon as I groan one of them gags my mouth and I mumble in protest before a hard back hand across my face persuades me otherwise.

The back doors swing open and they drag me to my feet. I hear them beep the horn a few times and I was left standing just on the edge fighting for balance, the driver at least has some manners slowing to about 15 miles per hour… what a gentleman… suddenly a large workman’s boot smashes my chest and I fly through the air! The pain is immense! It’s like getting struck with a sledge hammer! But a second later my mind is filled with the fact that I’m spinning and tumbling without my limbs to help me right myself. I smash down hard on the ground! Bouncing and scraping and rolling I finally come to a stop on the road… I hear a deep laughter emanate from the van and then they sped off.

I rose my groggy head… it took a nasty blow on the road and blood was poring from my temple… and I saw… I saw… Jonica’s house! With Jonica looking shocked in the doorway and Joe running towards me! MOTHER FUCKERS!!! I spent hours tailing them to find out where they lived!!! What a fucking waste!!! I bet they did that on purpose! cxntS!!! Ohh… my head spins…

Joe picks my up and carries me inside and lays me on the couch, Jonica knees beside me and asks

“Oh my god! Are you alright??? You hit the road so hard!”

“I need…… I need……”

“Yes? What do you need?” she asks with baited breath

“I need to cum…”

“Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with this girl?” Jonica moaned exasperated

“HEY IT’S BEEN 6 MONTHS!!!” I scream and sit up. Immediately regretting it as I throw up all over Jonica’s legs… guess that fall did more than I thought and now Jonica was paying the price… (that made me happy J )

I passed out straight away and so missed her enraged rant at me. By the time I arose it was daylight. My wounds had been expertly cleaned and seen too by Joe (all that time Jonica spends in the ER must have taught him something) and I felt a lot better… until I moved

“OH FUCK!!!” I scream and Jonica bursts through the door panting “What! What is it! Are you alright?”

“yeah, just feel like I’ve been hit by a truck that’s all… with all my adventures I didn’t really get a chance to warm down and now my bodies seizing up on me… I’ll be fine, just hurts a little that’s all…”

I’m sure I spotted a smile in the bitches face when I said it hurts… but then again I did throw up on her… hehe! We make our way to the living room and I decide to tell them everything. All my little spy games and antics since the fight and when I finish the room is in silence for a few moments… until

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SHE KNOCKED YOU OUT WITH HER PUSSY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

Damn! I knew I shouldn’t have told her that!

“HEY!!! I’ll knock you out RIGHT NOW!!!” I scream back

“BRING IT SLUT!”

“COCK SUCKER!!!”

“PUSSY LICKER!!!”

Before our punches can land Joe interposes himself and calms us down with a stern gaze. Damn! He’s hot! I hate her for that. Grrr…

“look…” I finally say after cooling my temper “We need to figure out what we are going to do next. It’s pretty clear that we’ll never get to Emma Fox until she want’s us to get to her. And from the tone of the e-mails she sent you she’s definitely planning on meeting you! As for me? I don’t even know what her interest is in me… but I do know I’d very much like to make that fucking whore cry!”

“WE don’t do anything. I’M out of this.” Jonica answers folding her arms and sitting back on the sofa

“WHAT? Are you fucking serious?” I shriek getting to my feet aghast!

“Deadly serious. I’m done with this shit. And if you’re smart you should be too.” she answers with a sullen tone to her voice. She sits back deeper into the plush sofa, retreating into it.

My voice lowers… it’s a scary prospect I know but when I’m mad I scream and shout… but when my voice goes quiet… you better fucking run… run as fast as your legs can fucking carry you…

“you would leave me to deal with this shit alone?…… you would let me face those two psychopaths alone?…… after it was YOU who got me dragged into all this…… after it was YOU who attacked me and set this whole fucked up ball in motion……”

Every word was spoken with a quiet rage… every syllable pronounced clearly and with a deathly venom… I was shaking… my voice was cracking under the fury and it got louder and louder… the tension in that room was suffocating… and it erupted into a scream of epic proportions…

“YOU FUCKING SPINELESS cxnt!!! YOU FUCKING WIMP!!! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS TOO ME??? YOU’RE THE REASON I’M IN THIS SHIT!!! FUCK YOU!!! FUUUUCK YOOOOU!!!!! I DON’T FUCKING NEED YOU!!! I’LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE TWO cxntS ON MY OWN!!!”

I rage through the living room on my way to the door and Joe get’s up, his palms facing me trying to get me to calm but I just push him aside and storm out. I don’t really know what to do… all I know is that I can’t be in the same room as that bitch anymore… I start walking the long road back and eventually hail a taxi to take me to my hotel. I fall into familiar routines… gym… running… gym… swimming… get drunk… regret it… gym…

I throw my battered body into training as hard as I can. I’ve got a tough road ahead and I’ve got a lot of rage to burn up so the training actually comes as a relief to me. I know the other girls will be resting and healing… it takes a special kind of stupid to throw yourself into training straight after a fight… what I didn’t know is that Jonica was that special kind of stupid too…

She was adamant to Joe that she wouldn’t carry on but that didn’t stop her working out… she punished herself. Her body was a wreck each night and she collapsed in a heap until the morning where she’d do it all again… but as the weeks rolled by, she found a balance.. An inner strength… She hated me totally and utterly. She worked every day to rid herself of the guilt I heaped on her. She blamed me for the way she felt but every night she blamed herself more… and she hated me for that too. The next 3 weeks were punishing for both of us but we were fitter for it… unfortunately for me… it seemed the next day was going to punish me even harder…

Act VII (Throw Down…)
The setting: Still at Jonica‘s house…

The morning had arrived and Jonica paced the room nervously… Joe sat watching her wear a hole in the carpet and after a few minutes spoke out

“Honey?” She turned, snapping from her daydream, a panicked look in her eye’s “If you want to go, I’ll be with you”

She stared at him for a second and then cried out

“Get the Car!”

Joe shot up and they both ran to the door. Jonica opened it only to be shocked by the fact that the heavy mid day sun didn’t burst through the wooden frame.. Instead there was a gigantic shadow. It was the same black man who guarded the door at the first fight and he spoke with a voice so deep it could crack foundations…

“I’m Sorry there Little J, but Ms. Fox was awfully disappointed by your lack of courage so this particular fight Ms. Rox is going to have to face alone. “ he rumbled and Jonica could swear she could feel the base in her stomach…

Joe stepped forward and between the two of them.

“now my girl want’s to go to that warehouse and kick the living crap out of those two punks… I’m not saying I agree with her decision but if my girl wants to do something… I’ll make damn sure she get’s to do it. Now step aside.” his tone was full of righteousness and authority. Jonica almost melted! The New Orleans Police department are a strange breed… I once asked an officer for directions and he answered “it’s the journey that’s important honey! Not the destination!”… sagely advice indeed, you’ll agree… but it doesn’t help you when you need a pee… but if you were ask an officer… ANY officer for a piece of advice, they’ll tell you the same thing… You don’t fuck with Joe.

But the big guy outweighs Joe by about 60-70lbs… and considering the size of Joe… that ain’t small… The thug looks Joe up and down but eventually backs off and steps to the right of the doorway and the sun shines through. They start to walk out but Jonica starts to scream! The muscle throws a mean left hook aimed directly at Joes head as he passes him but quick as a flash Joe blocks with his right! Turning on the spot he uses his momentum to RAM a left hook into the black mans stomach and he doubles over but only for a split second as Joe follows up pivoting on his hips he throws his shoulder up sending a crashing left hook into the big mans jaw! Now he’s finished!… but Joe isn’t finished… he twists again and cracks the mans jaw with an almighty right hook that could stun a horse! The big man hit’s the floor unconscious. In under a second Joe unleashed hell and he was down and Jonica tells herself ‘If I survive today, he’s SO going to get some tonight!’

Like I said… You don’t fuck with Joe…

Act VIII (JONICA TO THE RESCUE!!!… I‘m doomed aren’t’t I…)

The setting: In a car skidding to a halt at a parking lot out side another run down warehouse…

Joe skids the car to a perfect stop and they rush to the door only to be stopped by 5 guys… Hawksmoor is outside looking pissed off.

“Sorry folks, today just the fighters are aloud inside” one of the guards speaks plainly

Jonica looks at Joe with a fearful look in her eyes but then a blood curdling cry from inside snaps her back to reality. It was me and she knows it… she rushes in to leave Joe standing worriedly outside…

As she sprints through to the large expanse in the centre she spies the ring and two figures hunched over one prone body in the distance… suddenly she slams into a wall and rocks back. Landing in a seated position on her arse… She stares up and see’s that it wasn’t a wall at all… it was the tall, fearsome announcer woman from last time…

“you’re late…” she barks angrily. “Before I can let you enter that ring, you must follow me…” Jonica sighs and looks over worried, but has to comply as she knows the announcer is not to be taken lightly

Meanwhile back in the ring…

The match had started and both girls were in the ring facing off against me… as soon as that tall bitch read out the rules I knew I was fucked… standing in a similar red bikini they gave me last time I faced off against both of them… wearing black thongs and nothing else they surrounded me…

who do I go for first… do I try and KO the little blonde Marie B? she looked stunning… her body although small was in tremendous shape, her blue eye’s piercing but also carrying a cold, calculating gaze… but if I do go for her I’ll have selfish lover over there hurt me… She looked beautiful too… that dark skin, dark hair and cat like movement… Do I try and take her out instead and risk the wrath of the smurffette?… to be honest I didn’t even know why I bothered to think about it I let my heart decide and Leapt at Kayla screaming

“YOU OWE ME AN ORGASM cxnt!!!” it’s quite bizarre how log I can hold a grudge for…

I smashed a right into her bally and doubled her over right into my rising knee! The knee smashed her in the side of her face and sent her reeling back! Unfortunately, the sprightly gymnast had lined up a thrusting kick to my lower back that connected with ridiculous force! I screamed fearing my back was broke! (the same scream that Jonica heard - you see! She wasn’t that late after all!) I landed on my face and Marie B was on top of me punching, kicking and slapping. I’m sure the bitch bit me too! But it was in an area impossible to see so I’ll guess I’ll never know…

Back In the dressing room…

Jonica quickly changed into another Blue thong and yet again Emma Fox refused to give her a top. And the announcer read out the rules before allowing Jonica to fight.

“The match has 3 rounds with each round being decided by submission. But there is a twist…“

“Can we hurry this up please?” Jonica blurts out and The Announcer stares at her evilly… for a whole minute! The time taken is unbearable and Jonica is shaking with nerves at the thought of Gemma being outnumbered there!

“Well…” she finally says “You’re not leaving until I read the rules… and seeming as your interruptions are slowing me down I’d advise you to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO EVERY FUCKING WORD I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!”

Jonica sat paralysed with fear and decided it’s best to shut up..

“as I was saying… the twist is all 4 wrestlers are aloud in the ring at the same time and the submission must be locked on for 30 seconds for the fall to count. If it’s broken the round continues… and the fight ends after all 3 rounds so you could lose 3-0”

“Ok got it!” Jonica said getting up

“I’m not finished…” The announcer growled… Jonica panicked… she knew I was getting my arse handed to me so she did something she normally does… and by that I mean something stupid… Throwing a HUGE kick into the Announcers crotch! She then ran passed and to the ring!

As she approached she was horrified to see me draped over Kayla’s shoulders with one hand on my chin and the other on my thigh pulling me down as I screamed. Marie B was behind Kayla throwing uppercuts into my tortured back! She was close enough to hear now… and my screams were chilling…

“FUUUUCK!!! I SUBMIT!!!! I FUCKING GIVE!!!! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” the referee was counting down and Jonica was running so fast she could hardly breath! The tiny platinum blonde was like a bolt of lighting and her sprint closed the distance in a flash! As she slid through the bottom rope the referee ordered the hold broken and Kayla dropped me hard onto the floor… As fast as she was… Jonica was too late… Kayla and Marie B burst out laughing when they saw her and went to their corner to admire my pain.

Panting and groaning I manage an angry “Glad you could make it…”

Jonica started welling up with tears until I snapped “Oh Fuck! I’M KIDDING YOU PUSSY! Help me to the fucking corner!”

Luckily my tone snapped her out of it and she steeled herself and got me up. I took some water and calmed my breathing…

“It’s 1-0 to them now and I hurt like fuck… if we’re going to turn this around we need to put some SERIOUS pain on these girls!… you look good by the way!” I remark noticing slightly more definition to her already nice body…

“You look naked…” she answered back… it’s true, they stripped me of my bikini as soon as they could… god I fucking hate them!

“What made you turn up anyway?” I ask hoping her answer would be something along the lines of ‘I couldn’t let you do it alone!’ or ‘we’re a team!’…

“I’m not letting these girls beat you!“ she answers and I smile… “Because I’m not letting anyone but me kick your slutty British ass!” she growls… so much for happy reunions…

“*sigh* right we get a 30 minute break in between each round…”

“that’s good! She says enthusiastically

“NO! it’s not… it’s enough time for your body to cool down and that’s when the serious injuries kick in… look at those two… stretching and massaging each other… they’re born athletes and we’re born scrappers… we need to keep our bodies fresh so… I’d like a back rub please!”

“Fuck you!!! You’re just making that shit up!” she fired back unimpressed but was cut off by the Announcer flying into the ring and stomping towards her!

“Oh shit! Oh Shit!! OH SHIT!!!” she screamed, the terror making her blood run cold

“what the fuck did you do now?” I groan and get up cutting the big girl off…

“I can’t let you hurt my partner…” I growl facing off to her

“Out of my way Rox…” she hisses never taking her eye’s off Jonica for a second… I decide to take some of the attention away the only way I knew how…

“AAAGGHH!!! BITCH!!!”

I slapped her… HARD!

“BITCH!!! If I deem you worthy enough to talk to, you’d better have the common fucking sense to look at me!”

She was stunned… and then furious…
nobody talks to her like that… you’re probably wondering how I know that? Well it’s because she’s about to say…

“NOBODY TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT!!!”

see… told you so.

“I’m in the middle of a wrestling match right now BITCH! And clearly you don’t have shit because Emma Fox only chose you to read out her little cards! If you really want to bring it then BRING IT!!! But know this… Emma’s going to be pissed that you fucked with her plans!”

I was hoping that mentioning Emma would have an effect but was shocked to see how much… she backed of as soon as her name was mentioned… Emma holds more sway than I first thought… what has that Cajun cxnt got me into here… my attention flew back to the announcer as she didn’t back off for long… whispering in my ear she growled her ominous promise…

“the only reason I’m not in this ring to fight is because with all Emma’s riches and all Emma’s resources… she still couldn’t afford me… but now you’ve made my list honey… I’ll cripple you for free… there’s a lot of downtime between matches and I’m sure we’ll run into each other sooner or later”

“Just get the fuck out of my ring you old slut!!!” I shout back, I act with bravado as if her comments washing over me like water off a ducks back and she left. Kayla and Marie B looked horrified… they’ve never seen anyone talk to her like that… shit… she must be a big deal…

“WOW!!! That was amazing!!! You’re so brave!!!” Jonica beamed and keeping my cocky grin more to intimidate our opponents than out of confidence I whisper back

“I think I’m having a heart attack!!! She’s really going to kill me isn’t she!!!”

“urm… probably… but on the bright side she’s forgot all about me!”

Wow… thanks a lot Jonica…

“Can I get that massage now?” I ask scared

“Sure thing dead girl”

Act IX (No  pain… no gain…)

The setting: In the ring with two angry bitches glaring at us… oh… and I‘m naked…

The Hot Canadian ref calls us up and I look at Jonica and tell her - “go for Marie B… I’ll take the tall bitch…” and she nods as we size each other up… Jonica is on Marie B like a whirlwind! Raining blows down! Kayla goes in to side swipe her but catches a drop kick from me instead! She flies back onto the mat dazed and I’m up and on her pinning her arms as I throw in heavy knees into her ribs! Her groans and pained face warm my heart as I remember the giggles and mocking words she taunted me with as she held me in agony across her shoulders earlier…

My blows are purposeful… I want to sap her stamina and wreck her ribs… I want her every move to be painful and awkward and by the look on her face it’s working…

Jonica is fairing better than I thought against Marie B too! Marie B’s on her back and Jonica’s legs are wrapped around her waist as she faces towards Marie B’s shoulder! It’s clear that she’s done some homework as her legs are crushing the life from the gymnast! She grips her opponents right arm to stop her opponent from getting any leverage and leans back putting all her effort into squeezing and staying out of reach of Marie B’s free left hand!

My knees have wrecked a devastating toll on Kayla as she struggles to breath and her eye’s are glazed… I roll her onto her back with her head pointed towards Jonica and lifted her so her arm’s are trapped on my thighs I then stretch forward gripping her chin and yank it back hard!

“AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Kayla screamed as her back was bent passed 90 degrees. Jonica had a good eyeful of her suffering among other parts… but I also could see Jonica and more importantly Marie B!

“Jonica!!! HOLD ON TO HER!!! NO MATTER WHAT DON’T LET GO!!!” I scream out above the cries of Kayla!

And Kayla soon cried what I was expecting…

“MARIE B!!! HELP!!!!! OH GOD!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!”

With that plea, Marie B bucked and kicked like a mule but Jonica wouldn’t let go! That’s my girl!!! Soon after the submission came and that was what I was worrying about… people can do tremendous things when they have to and I hoped Jonica could withstand the rage of Marie B as Kayla screamed…

“I GIVE!!!!! I FUCKING GIVE!!!! OHHHH FUCK!!!!!!!!!”

Both me and Marie B knew she had 30 seconds to break the hold and she went wild! She managed to free her arm and Jonica cleverly leant in and wrapped her arms around Marie B’s head to stop her pushing free… but the Marie started throwing vicious Right hooks into her ribs and Jonica screamed out with each one…

I winced in pain as each blow landed, again and again and again knocking her ribs harder and harder… Jonica had pulled Marie B so close she couldn’t get any real momentum going but her natural striking ability meant that despite that, those blows hurt… I could see tears in her eye’s but she wouldn’t let go! I released my right hand still pulling her chin with my left and started throwing punches into her shoulders and upper back as hard as I could! I knew I got lucky this round… she was distracted by Jonica but if I was to stand a chance next round I’d need to hurt her bad…

It’s hard to describe the feeling I was going through… If I was the one pounding Jonica’s ribs to pieces I’d be the happiest girl in the world! I really do hate that slut! But stuck here… watching someone else do it… it was… it was gut wrenching… I felt sick knowing I couldn’t help or protect her and at the same time through all the pain and tears, I felt pride as she didn’t let go. I actually respected her… I hate that she’s made me do that!

After a lifetime of screaming from Kayla and Jonica’s left ribs pounded to shreds the Referee FINALLY called time. I dropped the hold… Jonica dropped the scissors… but that bitch Marie sucker punched her and kept pounding!

“YOU FUCKING cxnt!!!” I screamed and tackled her to the mat! Her eye’s were full of rage and so were mine! As she lay on her back I slammed my right fist into her left breast and she smashed a right hook into my jaw, we traded blows… HEAVY blows. Neither one of us backing down until I felt a large pair of hands throw me across the ring! I landed a clear 5 feet away! And as I got up I saw he had her by her throat against the corner… good to know the referee’s neutral… I was suspicious until then
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 05:59:18 PM »
Act X (The final Round…)

The setting: We’re still in the ring… they’re still angry… I’m still naked…

The break between the round was tough… Jonica was in agony, her ribs were black and blue but we had one more round to go… I didn’t realise at the time but Marie B wasn’t trying to break the hold… far from it, she played me like a fiddle (ask Jonica what a fiddle is… I‘m not Southern…) She pounded poor Jonica with aims of making her useless for the next round… an easy target… I just hope my work on Kayla had the same effect… Marie B stared at me throwing daggers with her eyes. She wanted a piece of me but I was torn… is Kayla weak enough for an injured Jonica to deal with? If not and I take Kayla, Marie B will surely pound Jonica to pieces!… I didn’t know what to do…

Jonica leaned over her face in total agony and whispered in my ear… “I’m fine! don’t let on but I’m playing possum…”

“Really?” I whispered back… her ribs looked so bad…

“They’re just bruises, I’ve had worse! This one time, there was this tattooed cxnt from England who broke my ribs kicking me to death in a gutter… she was a right cxnt!” she joked and I can’t help but giggle a little

“Was a right cxnt?” I ask

“Sorry… my mistake! She’s still is a cxnt! Worse if I’m honest. I can’t wait till this is over so I can beat the shit out of her. Fucking slut!”

As much as there was a jovial tone to her voice, I also know she meant it! But right now we have bigger fish to fry.

“Can you take Marie B again?” I ask

“Of course! I might get a bad back from stooping over to beat her short ass down though…”

“Good, you deserve all the pain you get leaving me to fight the first round alone!” I snipe. I hope it hurt her feelings because my backs going to be hurting for the next few days…

“Hey! FUCK YOU! I didn’t have to come down here you slut!” she shouts back!

“I got my arse kicked because of you!!! You fucking owe me you Trash Whore!” I scream!

Kayla and Marie B chuckle in the corner. “uh… ref? are you going to allow that?” they joke and the Big Canadian turns round and puts his head in his hands as he sees us roll on the floor slapping each other and pulling hair1 He marches over and separates us!

“Need I remind you that there are two professional athletes over there who want to kill you? Ey?”

We stop and glare at each other… god I want to kiss her!!! But I hate her so much!!!

The referee finally signalled for the start of the final round… and we got out from our corners Kayla leapt straight for Jonica! My first instinct was a bad one… I leapt in front to block her while I didn’t see Marie B launch a shoulder tackle into my left side!!!

“AAAAGGGHHHH!!!!” I gasp as she drives her shoulder into my ribs and slams me into the corner! She throws punch after punch into my mid section robbing me of oxygen! Her fists pound into me, pulverising my stomach muscles until I can’t even tense anymore meaning her punches are all the more devastating as her fists sink in deep!

“you really need to tone up bitch!” she chuckles

Meanwhile things aren’t fairing any better for Jonica… hurting though she was Kayla’s wrestling skills were sublime! In a heartbeat she blocked Jonica’s first punch and stepped to her left, to Jonica’s side and wrapped her arms high around Jonica’s chest so they locked right on top of her fresh bruises and squeezed with all her might! Jonica screamed as in complete agony!!! Kayla’s fists balled and locked were rhythmically crushing the air out of her and causing tremendous pain! She lifted her off the canvas as she squeezed and shook her around like a rag doll! But to her credit… she wouldn’t give! Despite the obvious crippling anguish she was feeling, she had too much heart! Unfortunately… she wouldn’t stay conscious either… the lack of air and the constant agony overwhelmed the poor bitch and she slumped to a heap in Kayla’s arms… she let her down gently… a strange sight in a wrestling match! But she didn’t want to jolt her back to consciousness because while she was out of it… Kayla could get payback…

I was hung limply over the ropes in the corner, they were the only thing keeping me up as Marie B pounded me! Seeing I didn’t have any energy or breath in me she changed up her attacks looking to inflict as much pain as possible! First she punched me, then she stepped to the side and her powerful legs launched kick after kick into me. Then she stepped back in and threw knees into me and finally she doubled over and grabbing the middle ropes either side of me she started hurling her entire weight into me, driving shoulder after shoulder into my thrashed abdominals!

Kayla swaggered over with a malicious grin on her face… she wanted to hurt me. BAD. And I knew she’d enjoy every minute of it!

“So… I owe you an orgasm do I?” she teased, every bit the predator… “Let’s see if I can beat it out of you…” my heart froze as she lifted my tired legs, my left first, over the middle rope, then my right. I was hanging on the corner my legs parted and tucked behind the ropes, naked and vulnerable. Marie B smirked as she climbed out of the ring and stood behind me holding my arms making sure I didn’t fall flat on my face until they wanted me to and then Kayla went to work…

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!” I screamed as a knee crashed into my crotch! The hard bone smashing me with all it’s might! I instantly burst into tears! The pain was overwhelming! The room started to spin as did my stomach…  I was sure I was going to pass out and it was only her first blow… she stepped back and flicked her right foot forward ever so quickly and subtly but the impact of her foot… as light as the kick was… hurt lick a wrecking ball. The top of her foot, just above her toes slapped against my exposed womanhood and again I cried out. Her next kick was not so gentle… her eye’s narrowed and she stepped into it like she was kicking a field goal! She SMASHED her foot deep into me! I rose about 6” off the ropes but I couldn’t fall forward because of the Blonde bitch holding me tight.

She stepped in close to me and kissed me hard on my lips. I was a quivering wreck and all I wanted to do was slap this bitch but I couldn’t do a damn thing. She stared at me with those predatory eyes.. And I knew fear. She slowly wrapped her arms around my waist hugging me gently and stepped closer until our sweaty bodies were mashed together. Breast to breast. Toned athletic stomach to aching tender stomach. Then she started to kiss my neck. So gentle and light, her lips pursing and soothing my soul as she made her way up to my ear and whispered

“don’t worry darling… I’m not going to make you submit! I already did that to you once slut… I’m going to make you watch while I break your little friend over there…” she nodded to Marie B to let my arms go and just like in the hotel room but with all the force she could muster she span and twisted, throwing me through the air until I smashed down hard on my back with her weight on top of me crushing the air out of me in a perfect belly to belly suplex!

“AAAAAGGGGGHHH!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!” I cried and was stunned to realise I wasn’t crying no for myself but for Jonica… I couldn’t bare the thought of Kayla working her over!

Marie B was up on the top turn buckle in a flash! Her speed, grace and agility were an awe inspiring sight and her body was a thing of beauty. Silhouetted by the lights above her, you could mistake her for an angel! If it wasn’t for the fact that she was sweating, topless and those cold, hard, calculating eye’s revealed a callous nature and a desire so dark to break me…

She leapt from the top rope spinning in a backwards somersault, her body cutting an arc through the air until she landed hard! Her small, lithe, gymnasts body landed with clinical precision on top of me in a cross. Using her own body as a weapon it smashing the wind from me!

She then dragged me across the rough canvas so my body was pointing, head first towards Jonica, just out of arms reach. Then she grabbed my legs tucking them under the arms as she twisted over executing a vicious Boston Crab!

“AAAAAGGGGGHH!!! FUUUUUCK!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!” I screamed! This time the no I screamed was for me… the pain was immense! My back was already suffering from Kayla’s torture rack in the first round and bent as I was it was so hard to gather enough breath to feed my tired body the oxygen it so badly desired! I pounded the canvas with my right fist while my left hand was gripping my hair, my face was etched with suffering and torment! But that was nothing as to the pain I was about to feel…

I saw Kayla walk over to Jonica’s legs… she was coming round now but far too late. Kayla blew me a kiss then picking up Jonica’s left leg she span slowly stepping over it until she was facing her again… of fuck… oh no… I knew this hold and my heart shattered as I begged her not to… but Kayla just chuckled like a kid playing with a new toy. She revelled in misery and woe. She grabbed Jonica’s right leg and placed her left foot over her own thigh  just above her knee making a number 4 pattern with her legs then falling back to the canvas she hooked her own left leg over Jonica’s left foot and tensed with all the power she had!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!””” Jonica screamed!!! The voice of such a small girl filled the large expanse with echoes of wretched torture and agony! Kayla had executed a perfect figure 4 leg lock and it was devastating! At the same time Marie B started bouncing on my back wrenching my thighs and forcing screams form my own lips. But my screams weren’t for me… they were for poor Jonica. She was suffering and I couldn’t do a damn thing to stop it! Tears poured down her pearly white cheeks and she ripped at her hair and pounded the canvas begging… pleading to Kayla to stop! But the woman just laughed and tightened her grip.

“OH GOD!!! OOOHHH FUCK!!! PLEASE!!!! GEMMA!!! I CAN’T!!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!!!” she cried and I cried too. I knew exactly what she meant… it wasn’t that she couldn’t stop the submission… at this point she didn’t care about winning or not… it was that she couldn’t take this pain for another 30 seconds after she submitted… her arms reached out for me… begging me to save her and for the briefest of moments our finger tips connected then all hope was lost as Marie B giggling maliciously pulled me a few inches back and sat in her hold again…

In that moment I saw Jonica destroyed… knowing I couldn’t save her… I screamed at Kayla!

“PLEASE!!!! FUCK!!! DO ME!!! I’LL FUCKING SUBMIT!!!! PLEASE LET HER GO!!!!” my tears were a waterfall now… and she rose her head to look at me… the most sinister sneer on her face. She stared at me broken and defeated in utter contempt.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE!!!” she growled “Marie B! if she submits, break the hold then re-apply it! You Don’t get off that easy slut! You are going to stay there fucked up and pathetic and watch me annihilate this fucking cxnt!” she hissed with pure, deadly venom in her voice………

Jonica screamed her submission and the referee started his countdown… and Kayla… she just applied it even harder… knowing the next 30 seconds will destroy Jonica…

I didn’t submit……… I wouldn’t submit………
I was rage………
I was fury………
I was vengeance………
And I was going to destroy these cxnts if it was the last thing I do………

My voice was low and trembled. Not with pain but with unleashed wrath and un-tethered ferocity… I don’t know if anyone could make out my voice over Jonica’s screams but Kayla’s face turned… maybe she didn’t here me… maybe it was the look of hell and the promise of punishment that was written on my face but I spoke anyway… my tone was low… and you know what happens then…

“… I swear with every last ounce of my breath I’m going to fucking end both of you… I’m going to break you… I’m going to destroy you… you’ll wish you’d never been born!!!”

Then I placed my palms flat to the floor by my shoulders and with every last ounce of strength I PUSHED!!! Straightening my legs while Marie B tried to lean back against me we were caught in a vicious struggle until with one last heave I thrust her off! With her arms tucked in holding my legs she had no way of stopping her fall and all her gymnastic grace couldn’t stop her being smashed face first into the canvas!

I leapt up my back still screaming in pain, but I was screaming with wrath! I lifted my right fist and flew down at Kayla like a daemon! She instinctively lifted her hands to protect her face, I saw fear in her eye’s for the first time… and I was glad… but it wasn’t her face I was aiming for… with her arms up I buried my fist high into her ribs! Underneath her arm and just to the side of her left breast I heard an almighty crack and then the screams! She screamed in rasped breaths! Whether it was her ribs that broke or my hand, I couldn’t tell you. The adrenaline was pouring through me so hard I didn’t care! Pining her left arm above her head I punched her again and again and now she was crying. The pain was horrendous and Jonica was able to free her legs and she rolled around on the canvas clutching her brutalised left leg. The fight was most likely over for her… it was down to me now. I turned to face Marie B and got a right hook to the Jaw for my troubles…

“BITCH!” she screamed! “You just don’t know when to stay down do you slut!” and followed up with a straight left to my right cheek bone and a hard right to my ribs! Her blows struck with an awful resonance and left a thunderous ache in their wake but I was not going to let that stop me… I threw out a lazy left hook and she blocked it with graceful ease and a cocky smile but she didn’t block the right uppercut my lazy hook was setting up… I CRASHED my fist into her jaw and her head rocked back like a horse just kicked her. The punch lifted her clean off the mat! She landed hard on her back, KO’ed from the blow and despite the adrenaline my hand hurt… it hurt bad… if it wasn’t broke before… it must be broke now…

I stomped over to Kayla, rolled over and suffering and decided to add to her pain with a few stomps on her ribs… It was time to end this… and with her ribs busted I think I knew how… I lifted her up and standing behind her I wrapped my left leg around hers anchoring it to the spot. Then I pulled her right shoulder back and smiled as she cried out… her ribs must be broken… GOOD! I finish pulling her right shoulder back and loop my left arm, tucking her right arm under my left armpit and tighten the lock! She screamed in agony at my abdominal stretch but the truth is… I wasn’t trying to hurt her abs… I just knew this would wreck her ribs too and I wanted to hear her scream!

I started smashing my forearm across her ribs cursing the fact that my hand was broke but still taking solace from the fact that it was making her suffer.

“PLEASE STOP!!! I GIVE!!! FUCK!!!!!!” she screamed and I taunted back

“not for another 30 seconds you don’t honey…”

Jonica was up now.. Although she limped badly, it was good to see no serious damage was done as she hobbled over to Marie B and wrapped the unconscious girl in a sleeper hold just to make sure… I couldn’t help but wonder where she learnt that move… she was always a scrapper.. Not a wrestler… but soon went back to the destruction of Kayla.

The 30 seconds pass a lot quicker when you’re not the one suffering and the referee had to pry my still thrashing body off her. As soon as he did I collapsed. Unconscious and in a heap. Without the adrenaline to keep me going my body just crumbled from the beating and the effort exerted. I could hear my own heartbeat as the rate slowed and my breathing sounded like I was wearing a gas mask… loud and laboured. I started to wonder…. Am I dead? I opened my eye’s eventually and the light blinded me… oh god! I am dead!… then my vision cleared and I saw Jonica…

Really!!! This is the first thing I see in the afterlife? OH GOD!!! I’m In hell!!! I’m really in hell!!!

I start to mumble something incoherent “I didn’t mean to steal Kayla’s shoes! Honest! I’m a good girl!” and Jonica just stared at me stupidly before slapping me hard across the face! I couldn’t help but feel that the slap was unnecessary but it seemed to do the job.

“wha… huh?…” I stammer

“We won… I don’t know how but we did! I guess I have you to thank for it!” she smiled and I smiled back

“I couldn’t have done it without you babes” I purr and she leans over and kisses me passionately! My mind is whirling with emotions as I feel her hands all over my body! For a second I forget why I ever hated her and just long to be embraced by her…

Then she breaks the kiss and punches me hard in the gut! “Next time a bitch is trying to break my leg, move a little quicker! You!”

…… I’m suddenly reminded why I hate her……

“Just get me to the dressing room you dumb blonde cxnt…”

Act XI (Revelations…)
The setting: We’re in the dressing room… We‘re in agony… We’re happy!!!

I’m sat in my underwear… it hurt so much putting those on I needed a break before I could even attempt putting my cloths on.  My body is destroyed… my back is ravaged from the savage first round beating I took as well as the Boston Crab and my abdominal muscles are tender and wasted from Marie B’s beating. Not to mention the little number Kayla did on my pussy! I guess I’m not going to cum for at least another week or two… but knowing my luck it’ll be months! I start to wonder… doesn’t America have legalised brothels?… then hang my head in shame… fuck I’m a looser!

Joe and Hawksmoor burst through the door! “Are you alright???” they ask in unison and we chuckle to each other

“It’s 1-1 now honey!” Jonica beams with pride and Joe picks her up spinning her and hugs her!

“OW OW OW!!!! YOU FUCKING DICK!!!” she cries tending to her bruised ribs

“Sorry dear..”

“You’re damn right sorry dear!”

“Bzzzp” 

Our reunion was interrupted by the Announcer bursting through the door clutching a bag. She slams it down on the floor and eyeballs us

“Look…” I start “I didn’t mean what I said, I just needed to protect my partner, that’s all. I hope you understand” I prayed this would placate the terrifying woman…

“FUCK YOU cxnt!”

It did not…

“Just know this… you both are worm food now…”

Hawksmoor chipped in to draw attention from us, a kind move but considering how that turned out for me… pretty dumb

“Jessika… I think it’s time you left.”

We were all stunned! He knew her??? How??? When??? WHAT THE FUCK???

She looked puzzled for a second… I guess that means she didn’t know him… then she smiled… it was an eerie sight. Normally a smile is infectious but a smile from her… staring into the cold eye’s… it chills me…

“So you know who I am? Good. I want you to tell these two cxnts. I want them to know how much trouble they’ve got themselves into.”

And with that she left… we stared at Hawksmoor our jaws open until Jonica blurted out

“Who the fuck are you anyway!!!!”

“He’s a friend of mine” I replied “an awfully resourceful one at that… so you got the info back from the pictures you took last fight?”

“Yeah” he replied “as you thought Kayla and Marie B are athletes but fight in underground circles and earn a lot of money doing it. I don’t think they’re related to Emma Fox in any way other than she’s a pay day to them. They don’t know each other apart from having one or two fights against each other.”

“Who won?” I interrupt…

“er… I don’t know? Why?” he asks

“Because you want to use that rivalry don’t you Gemma… you want to turn them on each other…” Joe answers. He’s a sharp guy… looking at Jonica’s vacant, confused stare I can only imagine that opposites attract (all that’s missing from her is a little drool running down her chin, dumb bitch!)

“I’ll try and find out!” Hawksmoor adds catching on “the rest of the people there were hired muscle, thugs, hooligans and low life’s. Just people who’s loyalty could be bought for as little as possible. All except one… Jessika.”

my heart started to pound with nerves as he mentioned her

“She’s bad news Gemma… I mean REAL bad… she used to fight, I don’t think she still does… but when she did, it was brutal! She’d destroy girls left right and centre! Beating them wasn’t enough, she broke them. a lot of chat about her retirement was because they just couldn’t pay the opponents enough to want to go through that. Other chat implied she was just bored of the money and that none of the girls could last long enough to entertain her.”

We sat in silence as he described what was probably my death bed… until Jonica shrieked

“OH MY GOD!!! And I kicked her in the cxnt!!!”

“I’m in this mess because I stood up for you!!! And you kicked her in the cxnt!!! YOU DUMB WHORE!!!”

“FUCK YOU SLUT!!!”

“Grrr…”

“GRRR!!!”

I kicked her hard in her bad left leg and she hit the deck like a sack of shit! Crying and nursing her wounded leg… Seeing her on the floor I remembered the hold Kayla had on her and I felt bad… I felt really bad… not bad enough to stop me kicking her in the ribs a few times though! Eventually Hawksmoor pulled me off

Joe thought about helping her but he knows better, she’ll just make his life hell back home for not having confidence in her… That poor soul has to live with her… Poor, poor Joe… He just held his head in his hands probably still wondering how with all the odds stacked against us… with new enemies appearing on the horizon all the time… how do we still find the time to hate each other?

We all calmed down eventually and I addressed Hawksmoor again

“Thanks for all your work Hawk… you really have been a great friend to me.” he smiled sheepishly and looked uneasy… when I saw him uneasy… that’s when I knew…

“So why did you betray me?”

………… the question hung in the air……… the room was silent, Joe and Jonica were stunned and confused………

“I…… I… uh… I’m sorry Gemma” Hawksmoor sighs and lowers his head in shame

“I didn’t ask if you were sorry did I? I ASKED WHY!” I shout back, my chest rising and dropping quickly as I breath harder trying to control myself as I turn on my once good friend… Jonica goes to say something but Joe has the wits to hush her and she sits down…

“After… after you came to visit me boasting about your trip to Louisiana and how you kicked Jonica’s arse…” Jonica scowled at this but Joe kept her quiet…. Well smouldering really… “I started getting threatening emails… they were awful. They were death threats against me… those I could handle… but then came the threats against my family… I’m… I really am so sorry… I didn’t know what else to do…”

I sat there silent… watching my friend break down… I wanted to speak but I knew to hold my tongue… I felt like a bitch… it was ME who got him into this… and he was apologising to me… I felt so small at that point, all my rage gone… I thought about how Jonica was the one who got me into all this and I hated her for it with a passion but Hawksmoor… he apologised as if he’s wronged me! I’ll make it up to him… he’s a much better friend to me than I am to him but for now I stay silent.

………the air is heavy……… the tension makes it hard to breath……… Jonica opens her mouth but I raise my arm, not looking at her just motioning for silence, Joe covers her mouth with his hand and whispers a quiet Shhh  in her ear, he knows what I’m doing…….. Then he talks again

“I swear I never gave up your address or info or anything!”

……… Silence………

“They just wanted some photo’s!”

……… That was a surprise. Hawksmoor was my stalker…….. I keep my silence………

“they spotted me tailing Kayla and made me give it up, they promised me no harm would come to you because Emma Fox wanted her match… that’s the only reason I gave you up! I swear they promised not to hurt you! I’m So Sorry!!!”

I break my silence with a heavy sigh and a heavier heart… “No Hawksmoor… I’m sorry. I was the one who got you into all this. I’m the reason your family was threatened. I did this to you. You’ve got nothing to feel bad about!” and I give him a big hug but to be honest the hug was for me more than it was for him. I felt so bad but in his arms my troubles soon melted away…

“Now what’s next?” I ask not knowing where to go now…

“Burrito’s?” Jonica suggests… yes… she really is dumb as fuck… but it breaks the tension and we all start laughing… maybe she’s smarter than I thought… but when I saw the expression on her face wondering why everyone was laughing I realised… probably not…

Jonica leaps on Hawksmoor with questions about Jessika and Joe comes over and asks quietly

“where did you learn to do that?”

“I don’t know what you mean?” I reply coyly

“I think you know exactly what I mean… the interrogation… you set him up with a heartfelt compliment that made him feel uneasy and tense then you dropped the bomb… you created that tension there… you crafted it until it was unbearable and then you cranked it up… you knew that in awkward situations people cant stand silence and you sat there as he suffered until you got all the info he had… where did you learn to do that?”

“I learnt it running a toy shop in Gloucester for a year… 10 year olds can be cxnts…” I muse back. Of course he didn’t believe me but he didn’t have to, he knew from my answer that I keep myself to myself…

I walk over and pick up the bag Jessika dropped and read the letter Emma left us

Dear Bitches:

Congratulations on your little victory… although I’m sure it will be short lived… much like yourselves…
The next fight will be in 3 months time at the following address

(Listed Address)

I do hope you recover in time it would be a shame to see you both hurt badly…

Forever Yours

Emma
Xxx

I read it and my eye’s go wide with shock then sprint out of the room!

“GEMMA!!! WAIT!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!” they scream but I’m already gone, Jonica picks up the note and reads it looking confused, clearly not seeing what I saw while the other two guys chase after me. They don’t catch me though, my legs are pumping so hard I think I might throw up… my back is screaming but I have to get there fast!!!

I burst through door and the metal sheet walls crash with a deafening sound they get pounded by the doors. I look around, my eye’s adapting to the harsh sunlight but the parking lot is empty…

“FUUUUUUCK!!!!” I scream and sprint back in! Hawksmoor and Joe skid to a halt and turn around as I dart passed them the other way ripping up the ground as I go, I search every room, every corner until I get back to the ring… spinning on the spot panting and looking up… then I see it… “FUCK!!!” I shout and sprint off again to the small ladder leading up to a cabin above the warehouse…

I get there and it’s empty…

“FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!” I scream my body shaking and my heart pounding, I clench and unclench my fists and I’m surprised that my right hand isn’t hurting as bad as before… maybe I got lucky and it’s just a bad bruise and not a break… I climb down the ladder and walk dejected to the ring where Jonica hobbles over and the guys are panting out of breath…

“What the fuck? I don’t get it?” Jonica exclaims confused

“The note!!!” I shout panting and furious

The guys read it but have the same puzzled look as Jonica does…

“IT’S HAND WRITTEN!!! SHE WAS HERE!!!! FUUUUUCK!!!!” I scream angry at myself for letting this chance slip away

“1. It says congratulations… so she must have known we won… and 2. She’s given us three months rest where as last time it was three weeks… I broke Kayla’s ribs! She had to give us longer so her fighter could heal! She couldn’t have known that before hand! So she was here the whole time! I bet that‘s why the guys weren’t aloud in… I got Hawksmoor to recon last time and she didn’t want to risk getting spotted!”

The ball finally drops and we all let out a sigh…

I smoulder in a quiet rage… a tide of anger and retribution rising inside of me… One things for sure… I will always hate Jonica. She’s my best enemy and my worst friend. But right now I’ve only got eye’s on one girl… Emma Fox (but if I get to hurt Jonica along my travels... it won't be a bad thing...)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 08:17:45 PM »
Uh, uh, broken ribs?  :o  :'( Grr, you bloody bitch! >:( And all I did was made you submit with my pussy?  ::) :P ;D ;)

Tee hee! Excellent, witty, sexy writing - LOVED it!  :P :-*

Can't help wonder what's coming next?  ::)

Hugs
Kayla
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 08:23:46 PM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 08:19:20 PM »
I really hope I am the first thing you see in the afterlife!!!  LOL!!!

Wonderful job, luv!  Your imagination just keeps impressing me.  You know how to weave a tale that hooks the reader and keeps them entertained from start to finish.  It is amazing how you manage to intertwine humor, violence and emotion without confusing the reader.  You should really consider a career in creative writing.

Excellent work, as always!

J
xoxo

PS...I have a spot of drool on my t-shirt.... ;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Tam

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 01:44:35 AM »
Gemma-

I believe the word you are looking for is "villianessii."

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 04:24:57 PM »
Uh, uh, broken ribs?  :o  :'( Grr, you bloody bitch! >:( And all I did was made you submit with my pussy?  ::) :P ;D ;)

P.S. 1). But gorgeous Gemma, suppose my big SIN was really to leave you 'unsatisfied', not so?  ::)  ;D Maybe NEXT time? Tee hee!  ;D ;)

“Because you want to use that rivalry don’t you Gemma… you want to turn them on each other…” Joe answers.

P.S. 2). Hmm, honey, but remember it works both ways; maybe Marie & I manage to turn you two against each other  ::) ... In fact, the bond between Marie & I is pretty strong nowadays ... especially since it was forged over a long period of time! LOL!  :D ;) :-*
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 04:36:08 PM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 05:15:56 PM »

“Can you take Marie B again?” I ask

“Of course! I might get a bad back from stooping over to beat her short ass down though…”

Whoa now! Girls have been severely beaten for mouthing off like that. :D

Do Kayla & I make a great team, though?

Love the story.

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2010, 05:44:29 PM »
okay, got enough of a break from work to actually comment some of these :) I LOVE IT!! I feel right at home reading these because of course, New Orleans is my home, but Gemma, you've got amazing writing ability. As I've said before about you and about other authors, I'm always impressed with an author's ability to manage several characters at once. Let's face it, sometimes, they can be like actors, some of them can really take a lot of our time, especially the more complex ones, but you're really doing a great job with this. Plus, you've got Kayla and Marie spot on in your interpretations. Beautiful story!
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 03:32:02 PM »
Giggle! That sounds exactly like Kayla ... she can be a pretty noisy slut when she cums!  ;D ::) :-*

Everybody knows that. ;)

This great story continues......

Marie

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 03:51:49 AM »
Thank you so very much for this story.  One more time, you have surpased yourself with your accomplice Jonica

Thank you so very much!  (and also thank you for making me a small part of this outstanding work)

Boche

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 11:13:27 PM »
Why thank you Pete! that was a lovely thing to say :D

In fact, thank you everyone who read these stories! I haven't read this one in a long, LONG time! I wanna go back and read them all again now lol

x G x