News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chat

• 4 Replies

Offline watchembox

Chat
« on: March 04, 2024, 09:53:41 AM »
I was frequently on this sight just a few years ago and remember when there were 50 to 80 members in chat and everyone got involved. Not even so much talking about catfights, but everyday topics like football teams, what they were going to do on the weekends and such. You barely could keep up with all the PM's. Now it is 10 or so members who contribute nothing but a Hi now and then. What happened?

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
Re: Chat
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 04:12:56 PM »
I was frequently on this sight just a few years ago and remember when there were 50 to 80 members in chat and everyone got involved. Not even so much talking about catfights, but everyday topics like football teams, what they were going to do on the weekends and such. You barely could keep up with all the PM's. Now it is 10 or so members who contribute nothing but a Hi now and then. What happened?

Why and where?

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 07:20:48 PM »
You're right. Years ago in the chatroom there were a lot of people on it and you couldn't keep up with all the conversations. Now you say hi to 4 or 5 members and you don't even get a response.

Offline martianboy2

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 10:58:40 AM »
It’s just not the chat room here. I’ve been on several chat rooms over the years. They seem to start well, then go flat.

What puts a lot of people off, too many men posing has women. I’ve caught a few out.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2024, 06:13:22 AM »
I imagine there are a lot less women on this forum than it would appear from their bios/pictures.