News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

How often do women imagine how they'd do in fights with female friends?

• 4 Replies

Offline drtheglob

• God Member
Also, with men, the ability to kick another male friends ass manifests as a psychological edge in some situations. Does this often apply to women as well?

PS: I'll never forget this one time. There was an app of some sort that was part of Facebook. It asked users random questions about their friends and you could post your answer publicly.

Two girls I know who were friends became involved with this app. One women answered the question: "If you and (blank) got into a fight, who would win?"

She posted the short and sweet answer: "ME".

They were both about 20-21 when they had this exchange. The other girl kind of made a joke about "shanking her". I was amazed that she was willing to put it out there publicly. I also wondered if she was able to "refresh" the question until the person she wanted to answer it about popped up. The girl who claimed she'd win was taller but had a smaller frame. At the time that she made the remark, she would have been about 5 inches taller and about 15-20 pounds heavier. She has since lost weight, so I wonder if her assessment of the fight has changed since now they both weigh the same.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Also, with men, the ability to kick another male friends ass manifests as a psychological edge in some situations. Does this often apply to women as well?

PS: I'll never forget this one time. There was an app of some sort that was part of Facebook. It asked users random questions about their friends and you could post your answer publicly.

Two girls I know who were friends became involved with this app. One women answered the question: "If you and (blank) got into a fight, who would win?"

She posted the short and sweet answer: "ME".

They were both about 20-21 when they had this exchange. The other girl kind of made a joke about "shanking her". I was amazed that she was willing to put it out there publicly. I also wondered if she was able to "refresh" the question until the person she wanted to answer it about popped up. The girl who claimed she'd win was taller but had a smaller frame. At the time that she made the remark, she would have been about 5 inches taller and about 15-20 pounds heavier. She has since lost weight, so I wonder if her assessment of the fight has changed since now they both weigh the same.

At weekend sleepovers, we would speculate of thd "best catfight matchups"--which 2 cul de sac girls would have the most competitive, even, entertaining fight.

Offline watchembox

My wife and her friend had a little styrofoam fight trying to shove chunks down each others shirts. I jokingly mentioned that they should just get in the mud, to which the friend said she would win and my wife just laughed. Now after they are not friends anymore she wishes she would have challenged her to prove it.

Offline Evil T girl

As trans girl i always think about some of my girl friends and fighting with them

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
My wife and her friend had a little styrofoam fight trying to shove chunks down each others shirts. I jokingly mentioned that they should just get in the mud, to which the friend said she would win and my wife just laughed. Now after they are not friends anymore she wishes she would have challenged her to prove it.

Entertainment Weekly has a blurb about Shannen Doherty recalling a time an on-set ongoing playful "Pull Their Pants Down" prank almost escalated to fists between her and Jennie Garth.