News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"happy" campers

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
"happy" campers
« on: October 19, 2011, 11:29:33 AM »
   Been awhile, hope you like the beginning.   

“That’s it!” Kathy yelled. “I”ve had enough of you two bickering and fighting this whole damn camping trip.” Now we’ve got to leave you two alone and I can’t be guaranteed that you two won’t tear each others eyes out.” She was in tears, so mad and upset with her daughter and step-daugher. Rick put his arm around his wife and said “ I might have a suggestion.” Several minutes later Kathy came back to both of the girls. Cindy, her daughter and Jennifer, her step-daugher. She looked them both in the eyes and said “ Rick and I have to go into town for our meeting. There will be no baby sitting there and you guys HAVE to learn to get along” . She looked at Rick who gave a reassuring nod. Since you two have been at each others throats this whole camping trip we have decided that we are taking all your clothes and just leaving you two with blankets to cover.” Both girls let out gasps of disgust and rolling their eyes demanded that this must be against the Geneva convention or some other law. Kathy had had enough and threw up her hand. Both girls gave a gasp and realized that it was “the palm”. Nothing good came when mom got to that point. They reluctantly went back to their tents and did as they were told. Both came out in a long cloth towel. Jenn’s was blue and Cindy’s was pink. Kathy went in and collected all their clothes, threw them in the duffel bag and made Rick take them to the car. Both parents soon got in and as they were  driving away  told their daughters “now BE GOOD, your 25 miles away from civilization and this sunny 85 degree weather and fresh air is just what you two need. BEHAVE! We’ll be back in two days.”   As Kathy and Rick drove off Jennifer huffed off to her tent and Cindy to her own, not saying a word to each other.
          It was about 2 hours later that Cindy came storming into her step sisters tent with her pink towel covering her curvy blonde haired body. “what the hell did you do to my brush?” Jenn looked up and said “what the hell do you mean?” Cindy rolled her eyes and said “you left your sad assed brown dye jobed hair on my friggin’ brush, again. Don’t use my shit if you can’t clean up after yourself.” She stormed out and went back to her tent. Jenn was almost right behind her and rushed in. More catty words where exchanged over the little things that drive girls crazy over each other and before you knew it they where standing nose to nose. Cindy’s blonde hair blue eyed shapely figure clad in only a pink towel was in deep contrast to Jenn’s brown haired green eyed look in her stylish blue terry cloth towel.  “I’d punch your eyes out if I didn’t think we’d get caught” Jenn yelled. “I’d love to see you try.” She turned around and was leaving her tent when Cindy got a bright idea and yelled to her step sister “hey, I might have an idea.” Jenn wipped around looked her step sister in the eye, put her hands on her hips and said “ what”. 
       Cindy just walked up to her step sister and said “ we can make a promise to not leave marks where our parents can see them.”
To be continued.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: "happy" campers
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 01:30:58 PM »
A great start.