News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

fight chat

• 4 Replies

Online Kateintense

• God Member
fight chat
« on: October 03, 2011, 09:04:25 PM »
This site is great, but does anyone have a url for other chat fight room that welcome female fighters??    thanks...Kate

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: fight chat
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 01:07:08 AM »
This site is great, but does anyone have a url for other chat fight room that welcome female fighters??    thanks...Kate

Try www.chatropolis.com,  get the link to view all users, and find the Catfight chat room.  Now granted...5 years ago it was great and these days it is basically a fem domme strap on show...but there are still a few fighters there

Also  www.specialinterests.com, but it is a pretty lame, quiet, small chat group. Imho

Offline charlir

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 03:21:56 AM »
Like HellBoy,Samsoni, and a few others, I used to be a daily visitor to chatropolis.com. But be warned that it is badly contaminated with viruses, and my pc will no longer allow me to visit there. At one time there, there were lots of f v f  and some times mixed matches. But by the time I left, it had indeed degraded to mostly lez and Domina sessions. with a rare occaisional catfight match.

Offline aniani

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 12:17:06 PM »
Is there any website that have phone catfight, wav or mp3 or amr formatt recording of two female arguing or qwarelling or calling bad names each other over phone or cell phone? Is there any real recording?

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 09:27:08 PM »
www.sensuouschat.com opened up recently while chatropolis.com was down ( which is back up now, however).  Most of the people from chatro's cat room migrated there...and like chatro, they are open to and welcome public sex orgies both girl on girl and mixed, with lots of strap on action... so...really little actual catfighting.

Disappointing that from the beginning they encourage less fighting and more of a ... dating service ... but many do enjoy that.