News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfigting for the first time! Need advice! : )

• 79 Replies

Jessica189

Re: Catfigting for the first time! Need advice! : )
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2011, 11:50:05 PM »
Sorry things didn't go so well but you did try. Was there any trash talk before during or after the fights? Did either of you try in anyway to show your bf who was better or tell him what was going to happen? just trying to get an idea of how the mood was from both you and her before during and after sometimes that can play into how the fight actually goes. Thanks

Yes, she talked quite a bit of trash while she pummeled me and quite a bit after she defeated me in each fall, unless she had already left when I had come to.

I didn't really talk much shit at all, except the night before the first fight. My boyfriend and I had sex the night before the fight and I kept telling him about all the things I was gonna do to Jenn in the fight and how I was gonna destroy her and prove that I was the better woman. It made the sex really hot, at least from my perspective.

Jessica189

« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2011, 04:11:07 AM »
i forgot to ask you about when she pinned you did she let you up after you gave or did she say or do anything before she did? Also did she ever give you the idea she was trying to make it look easy to beat you by taunting you in anyway? iI was wondering if you got an idea at some point before the fight was over that your boyfriend wanted her to win. Try to use what happened to learn and you can use your story in the future to do for someone else what you wanted to do for your bf. The fact that you are able to tell your story says to others that although you didn't win you gave it a shot. Guys who like the fantasy of girls competing in any kind of fight can most times be fulfilled in a descipted account of a real or made up situation. I know it may not be easy at first but I for one and i'm sure there are others here that would love to hear that kind of detailed account of your weekend. If you decide you can do that i'll bet the response you would recieve if you were to post that type of story may make you feel better about yourself by being able to get the response you had been trying to get from your bf. Just a thought.  

Well when she had me pinned she actually tried to go for a breast smother on me, after I had already submitted. She got on top of me and started it, but I protested so my boyfriend pulled her off of me, telling her that it was over and that she already won.

As far as how she made it look I could tell she was really trying to draw out the boxing match to humiliate me as long as possible in front of him. I think she would have loved to tear into me for all 3 rounds, but I just couldn't take the punishment anymore and I went down easily in the second round. I'm pretty sure she could have ended it in the first round, like she did the following night, but she really wanted to toy with me and make it as humiliating an experience as possible for me... and it was. : (

Getting destroyed like that in front of a man that I loved with all my heart... was just devastating... and so embarrassing. It was 10x worse because I knew what the consequences of losing would be and I couldn't stand the thought of her fucking my man... that's where the feeling of helplessness comes in. You're already so badly beaten that you can't fight back, but losing isn't an option either... eventually you succumb to the brutal beating your being dealt and collapse like I did...

Do you have any idea how devastating it is to wake up to see your man, with his cock fully erect, checking out and flirting with the girl that just knocked you out? It's the most painful thing I've been through in my life thus far, physically and mentally. What's worse was when I caught a glimpse of him in between the rounds, eyes fixed on Jenn, masturbating... It just makes you feel.... deflated, defeated, and disgusted.   : (.

I think I knew in my heart that he wanted Jenn to destroy me after watching his demeanor in the boxing match, but I didn't say anything and slept him him the following night trying to ignore it and convince myself that's not what it was. The reality was too painful, especially with having Jenn to focus on.

As far as trash talk, she called me every name in the book as she demolished and degraded me in front of him... slut, whore, cumguzzler, and tiny tits to name a few. They hurt, kind of like salt in the wounds since I was already getting dominated. : (

The name calling palled in comparison to actually losing the fight, as well as my man, to her though. Just thinking about him wanting her to win more than me destroyed me mentally. I mean why fight if my own boyfriend isn't even "in my corner" so to speak. You know what I mean? : (

The worst part though, by far, was groveling and begging her not to fuck my boyfriend. I begged, pleaded, trashed on myself, talked up her, and I even started to give her oral, hoping to appease her and prevent her from fucking my boyfriend. It didn't work though, she said I was terrible and couldn't get her off, and that she needed a "real man"  which is when my boyfriend started fucking her....

It was completely horrifying I could tell how much he was enjoying it and how he was obviously having a better time fucking her than me. I think that was the straw that broke the camels back mentally, I still haven't been able to erase the image of them together in bed from my mind. : (
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 04:16:26 AM by Jessica189 »

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2011, 10:55:30 PM »
Sounds pretty tough to go through. That's why it is much better for it to be fantasy than real. You get the arousal without anyone being hurt not so much physically but mentally. Did she ever say things to your bf while she was fighting you. Like watch this or what do you think about het now or anything along those lines. Did your bf say anything at all while the fight was going on and what was her reaction when she saw him watching her and masterbating? You had also said he was flirting in between falls what was he doing/saying and did you ask him about it? How long did you have to see them with each other and did either address you at all while they were doing each other? I know it had to be tough to go through but if he called and wanted you back I sure hope you would say no. Have you seen or talked to either of them since then? I do hate it hurt you not so much physical but the mental part but if you ever ddid try her again you might do better not worrying about the stakes. What do you think it was that allowed her to beat you so badly and easily? Sounds like her and your bf knew she was going to win what was the reason for that confidence?

Jessica189

« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2011, 07:04:27 AM »
Sounds pretty tough to go through. That's why it is much better for it to be fantasy than real. You get the arousal without anyone being hurt not so much physically but mentally. Did she ever say things to your bf while she was fighting you. Like watch this or what do you think about het now or anything along those lines. Did your bf say anything at all while the fight was going on and what was her reaction when she saw him watching her and masturbating? You had also said he was flirting in between falls what was he doing/saying and did you ask him about it? How long did you have to see them with each other and did either address you at all while they were doing each other? I know it had to be tough to go through but if he called and wanted you back I sure hope you would say no. Have you seen or talked to either of them since then? I do hate it hurt you not so much physical but the mental part but if you ever ddid try her again you might do better not worrying about the stakes. What do you think it was that allowed her to beat you so badly and easily? Sounds like her and your bf knew she was going to win what was the reason for that confidence?

My BF didn't say anything throughout the fights. That would have been too obvious. I guess he just couldn't help himself with the masturbating. I talked to him about it and he said he was just masturbating to the fight in general. I seen the eye contact though. When she realized he was masturbating she started rubbing her tits together and tried to get him even more aroused. As for the flirting, upon getting my senses back I had noticed that she was really coming on to him and he wasn't really resisting much. They pretty much stopped shortly after I came around though.

As for how long I saw them having sex, that was brutal. I don't remember exactly how long, it felt like an eternity, probably at least 30 minutes. They did everything, oral, anal, doggystyle, guy on top, girl on top.... it was terrible. I wanted to leave, but I was holding out hope he'd stop and come back to me. At first I was pleading with him, but once she seduced him and had him naked it was like he couldn't hear me at all.... He never came around.. they finished everything they wanted to do and I was just too distraught mentally to do anything, I was just there crying my eyes out. They didn't personally address me during sex, but they were very loud and vocal about how amazing it was. Multiple times Jenn said something like "I bet your old whore could never fuck you like this" or "How do you like a real womens tits, compared to tiny tits?"

As for why she destroyed me so bad? : (

I have no idea... that's the worst part.

My only explanation is that she was much fitting and stronger than me. Their is a little bit of height/weight edge, but for the most part she just overpowered and pummeled me. I think she was just mentally and physically stronger than I was. After she destroyed me so badly in the first round of boxing I think she put the fear of her in me for the entire weekend. I could never really "get it back" after that. Everytime we fought that beating was on my mind and she just continued to punish me for thinking I even had a chance.

I was extremely confident going into the fight. I thought she was going to be weak, but she wasn't she was much stronger, faster than I was. I guess I just couldn't deal with that and the fact that I didn't expect her to be so strong made it even worse. All the belief I had faded after she dominated me in that first round.

I was in shock. I was scared of losing my pride and my man because I knew she was stronger than me. I could tell I was in over my head after she started beating me badly.

I was just thinking, how can this happen? You know?

How could I lose to her? I can't lose to her after all she's put me through, I can't let her have my boyfriend.

But the reality was that I was losing... losing badly.. and I was so scared and embarrassed.... she beat the fear into me.... she made sure I knew who the better woman was when the weekend ended both in the ring and in the bedroom. : (

Jessica189

« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2011, 04:31:24 PM »
i forgot to ask you about when she pinned you did she let you up after you gave or did she say or do anything before she did? Also did she ever give you the idea she was trying to make it look easy to beat you by taunting you in anyway? iI was wondering if you got an idea at some point before the fight was over that your boyfriend wanted her to win. Try to use what happened to learn and you can use your story in the future to do for someone else what you wanted to do for your bf. The fact that you are able to tell your story says to others that although you didn't win you gave it a shot. Guys who like the fantasy of girls competing in any kind of fight can most times be fulfilled in a descipted account of a real or made up situation. I know it may not be easy at first but I for one and i'm sure there are others here that would love to hear that kind of detailed account of your weekend. If you decide you can do that i'll bet the response you would recieve if you were to post that type of story may make you feel better about yourself by being able to get the response you had been trying to get from your bf. Just a thought.  

Well when she had me pinned she actually tried to go for a breast smother on me, after I had already submitted. She got on top of me and started it, but I protested so my boyfriend pulled her off of me, telling her that it was over and that she already won.

As far as how she made it look I could tell she was really trying to draw out the boxing match to humiliate me as long as possible in front of him. I think she would have loved to tear into me for all 3 rounds, but I just couldn't take the punishment anymore and I went down easily in the second round. I'm pretty sure she could have ended it in the first round, like she did the following night, but she really wanted to toy with me and make it as humiliating an experience as possible for me... and it was. : (

Getting destroyed like that in front of a man that I loved with all my heart... was just devastating... and so embarrassing. It was 10x worse because I knew what the consequences of losing would be and I couldn't stand the thought of her fucking my man... that's where the feeling of helplessness comes in. You're already so badly beaten that you can't fight back, but losing isn't an option either... eventually you succumb to the brutal beating your being dealt and collapse like I did...

Do you have any idea how devastating it is to wake up to see your man, with his cock fully erect, checking out and flirting with the girl that just knocked you out? It's the most painful thing I've been through in my life thus far, physically and mentally. What's worse was when I caught a glimpse of him in between the rounds, eyes fixed on Jenn, masturbating... It just makes you feel.... deflated, defeated, and disgusted.   : (.

I think I knew in my heart that he wanted Jenn to destroy me after watching his demeanor in the boxing match, but I didn't say anything and slept him him the following night trying to ignore it and convince myself that's not what it was. The reality was too painful, especially with having Jenn to focus on.

As far as trash talk, she called me every name in the book as she demolished and degraded me in front of him... slut, whore, cumguzzler, and tiny tits to name a few. They hurt, kind of like salt in the wounds since I was already getting dominated. : (

The name calling palled in comparison to actually losing the fight, as well as my man, to her though. Just thinking about him wanting her to win more than me destroyed me mentally. I mean why fight if my own boyfriend isn't even "in my corner" so to speak. You know what I mean? : (

The worst part though, by far, was groveling and begging her not to fuck my boyfriend. I begged, pleaded, trashed on myself, talked up her, and I even started to give her oral, hoping to appease her and prevent her from fucking my boyfriend. It didn't work though, she said I was terrible and couldn't get her off, and that she needed a "real man"  which is when my boyfriend started fucking her....

It was completely horrifying I could tell how much he was enjoying it and how he was obviously having a better time fucking her than me. I think that was the straw that broke the camels back mentally, I still haven't been able to erase the image of them together in bed from my mind. : (
I'm sorry jes, I don't mean to p pry, but you can't drop a bomb shell like you giving her oral without going into more detail. I mean how did it happen? What made you decide to do that? Had you ever done anything with a girl before? Was that more or less humiliating than the loss itself or watching what happened afterwards? do you think it might have worked had something been different? Sorry to ask so many questions about such a difficult subject.
On another note it is my opinion, and probably the opinion of most the bored, that although you may not see it now you are much better off without the two timing jerk! What happened was not your failure as a woman, but his failure as a man to not recognize just what an amazing and special woman you are.i know too many people who wouldn't lift a finger for a relationship let alone actually FIGHT for one. He did not deserve you

Not much to say about it really. : (

I did it because I was willing to do ANYTHING to stop her from fucking my boyfriend. She had already, humiliated me in the fight and took away my pride, he was the only thing left I had to lose... and I couldn't bare to lose him... but I did. She took him from me in the end, their was nothing I could have done to stop it.

So yeah, I certainly didn't want to do it. I just thought it might "appease" her and stop her from going after my man, but sadly... it didn't work. : (

It was definitely less humiliating than losing the fight, or having to watch her fuck my boyfriend though... losing the fight was just devastating for me and the aftermath... I don't even want to think of it anymore... : (