News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Marina vs Megan: Part 2 and End

• 1 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Marina vs Megan: Part 2 and End
« on: May 21, 2019, 05:04:55 AM »
Megan now leans in to kiss Marina’s tit and suck her nipple so the fight will be over, but just before making contact with her lips, she wraps both hands around Marina’s large tit and squeezes as hard as she can! Marina instantly yelps and reaches for Megan’s hands trying to pull them free! Megan also begins pushing and topples Marina over onto her back while still latched on to her tit for dear life!  Bridgette screams out in joy, which scares the hell out of me and Kelsey as we weren’t expecting the yell! What I haven’t told anyone yet is that Even though Kelsey was keeping a hand on Bridgette, to keep her calm, she was also stroking me with her other hand!  When Bridgette yelled, Kelsey squeezed a bit making me jump in pain as well as shock!

Megan continued to squeeze Marina’s tit as it turned a dark shade of red! Megan was also putting most of her weight on it to keep from getting thrown off! Megan had straddled Marina on one side, meaning she’d basically slid one of her legs over Marina’s and had one leg between hers as she leaned forward. Marina finally sensed it and sensed that she couldn’t just easily move Megan being on her back like this! She began slapping at Megan’s face as hard as she could from the bottom position! The slaps were loud and sounded like they were making great, solid contact, but Megan was holding on! Finally, Megan began turning her head as far away as she could and began whimpering at each impact from one of Marina’s hands as she was not slapping at Megan with both hands! “FUCKING BITCH!!! LEGGO OF MY TIT!!!!” Marina was screaming at Megan! Finally, Marina could feel Megan’s grip loosening and realized where Megan was sitting!  She then used her long legs to her advantage and gave probably the biggest pelvic thrust I’ve ever seen! 

Megan was lifted off the ground a full 3 feet in the air as Marina used her legs to thrust upward! Megan flipped over sideways and landed in a daze on her side and back! This, obviously, caused her to let go of marina’s tit which was now borderline turning purple! (Damn, that’s gonna be rough as it heals) Immediately Marina reached for Megan but, Megan tried to get away, as she did, Marina’s hands hooked onto Megan’s panties and in one swift, apparently accidental motion, off they came! When they slipped off, this caused Marina to fall backwards, landing on her back at the base of the couch directly in front of Kelsey, who quickly lifted her feet off the floor and out of the way!  “YOU FUCKING cxnt!” yelled Megan!! “FUCK YOU SLUT BITCH!!!  I was grabbing for you, not your damn panties!!”  Megan lay across the room against the wall keeping a wary eye on Marina while she caught her breath! “Afraid to continue this fully Naked?” asked Megan?  “HAHAHA!!!!” Marina laughed at her. “Why would I be afraid? I look twice as good as you naked!” Then, Marina realized where she was and looked over her right shoulder to see Bridgette looking at her like she was about to tackle her right there. Then over her left shoulder, she see’s me watching with excitement and smiles. As Marina stands up, she looks at Kelsey and says, “I might like to borrow him after this, do you mind?”

Kelsey grins back up and says, “if you can beat me in a sex-fight for him, sure, he’s yours for the night!” Marina then visually twitches her midsection a bit when Kelsey said that and grins and says, “mmmm… that sounds good to me!” Then, turns slightly to Megan, then back to Kelsey and says, “Here’s what’s going to win him tonight!” and the slowly and seductively shimmies out of her panties, displaying a totally sexy shaven pussy to us both! I see Kelsey swallow a bit as I know her mouth started to water some! I also noticed a few subtle muscle spams in her stomach too! “Looks nice!” Kelsey smiled and said! “But you might want to worry more about Megan right now, than me!” Marina glances over her shoulder to Megan, making sure she wasn’t ambushing her again, then says, “Don’t worry about her, I’ll finish her off in the next 10 minutes!” and smiled!  “FUCK YOU BITCH!” Bridgette jumps in! “Megan will fuck you up! Especially in a sex-fight!” Marina looks at Bridgette and says, “We’ll see about that! I hope she can sex-fight better than she can catfight!”, as Bridgette glares up at her!

Marina turns around and shakes her ass in Kelsey’s face before she steps away, to her left as if to circle around Megan. Megan moves to her left and they both move to the center of the room, but opposite sides. (Megan overheard the discussion so she knew what was going on. She’d be biding her time just catching her breath and resting while Marina ran her mouth) Megan smiled and said, “Ok Bitch! Let’s see how good you really are?” and then squatted and sat down and spread her legs, looked directly at Marina and stroked her pussy once with her middle finger, then flipped it up and shot her the bird! Marina smirked and stepped forward to Megan and did the same. “Here, little girl, I’ll even give you the top position to start with!” Marina said as she laid back onto the carpet with her legs spread at Megan! 

Megan slid forward, got on her knees and scissored Marina and lifted Marina’s right leg into the air. Megan licked her hand, ran it over her pussy and then both girls made contact! Megan, even though in control, gasped as her pussy made contact with Marina’s! Marina just moaned a solid, “Mmmmm…” and grin!  Megan began sliding and slapping her pussy against Marina’s making her continue to moan in pleasure!  Soon, Marina was starting to slap her pussy back into Megan’s causing her to moan a bit more with pleasure as well!  Suddenly, after a mutual slapping, Megan squealed out a higher pitch moan and began more of a grind than a slap! Kelsey and Bridgette are now sitting straight up, rubbing her own breasts watching this! I sit up and slide closer to Kelsey with intent on teasing her as the fight goes on!

“Ooooh, yeah Bitch! You’re gonna cum for me soon! I know it!” Megan said looking down at Marina. Marina just smiled back up to her and replied, “Yes… I am… But, if you think you making me cum once is going to allow you to win, you’re totally fucked in the head!” Megan doubled down and ground hard against Marina’s growing clit! “OHHHFFFUUCK!!!!” Marina came hard and surprised Megan as she didn’t expect it so soon! Megan, heeding Marina’s earlier warning, continued to grind firmly against Marina’s ever-growing clit! (When Marina came, Kelsey and Bridgette both gasped as they tightly squeezed their tits and pinched their nipples at the same time, as they were getting more and more turned on!  I grabbed Kelsey’s inner thigh firmly and squeezed, ironically as she squeezed her tit, which made her gasp just a little more deeply and shot me a slightly annoyed, yet lustful look!)

Soon, Megan began to feel Marina’s clit starting to force its way into her pussy as she ground downward! (Megan could already feel its size and knew it was larger than her own, but was determined to work her over!) Megan picked up her pace of grinding and pumping against Marina as Marina moaned consistently with every grind! Megan herself was starting to get worked up more and more and panting and groaning as they both fucked each other in the middle of the room!! Marina now began pumping upwards against Megan more and more vigorously and in a matter of minutes, Megan screamed out her first orgasm! “HOLY… FUCKIN’…SHIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!FFUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU FUCKING BITCH!”
Megan came and came as Marina continued to pump upwards into her pussy and Marina’s large, hard clit dominated Megan’s! With Marina’s help, Megan came for almost a minute straight at her body convulsed and shook while Marina grabbed her arms and held her in position as she fucked Megan while she came! Bridgette’s once excited face was now a look of shock and horror. Horror at watching her love get dominated the way she was!

Marina finally pushed Megan off of her and she literally fell onto her side, gasping for air and grasping her pussy, trying to calm herself down. Marina, quickly sat up and mounted the downed Megan and said, “My turn BITCH!” From that point on, it was utter torture for Megan! Marina dominated her in a way I’ve never seen before. It didn’t last long, but for the next 10 straight minutes, Megan offered virtually no defense and had a minimum of 5 orgasms before she finally mumbled… “S…SS…SSSSSTTTOOOP!” I looked at Bridgette and Kelsey; and Bridgette was almost in tears for her and Kelsey was actually holding Bridgette, supporting her, knowing she was in hell too! Marina finally stood, turned and looked at Kelsey and said, “Anytime you’re ready!” and smiled at her, then me, then grabbed a towel, then asked for use of the restroom, and I showed her to it while Kelsey was helping Bridgette and Megan, who was in tears in a fetal position on the floor.

I watched Kelsey and Bridgette take care of Megan while Marina was in the Bathroom. She cleaned up and came back out, gathered her things and left me her phone number to give to Kelsey. I opened the door for her to leave, but as she passed by me, she stopped, turned back and looked at the girls, then to me and planted a huge kiss on me! She then smiled and left without saying a word.

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: Marina vs Megan: Part 2 and End
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 03:51:18 PM »
Mmmmmmm what a great story! And Marina, I'm more than ready for you!