News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Red Head Wife vrs a Younger Blonde!

• 4 Replies

Offline RJT45

• Big fan of my wife and her female battles!
My Red Head Wife vrs a Younger Blonde!
« on: June 04, 2019, 10:58:21 PM »
My wife Peggy is a voluptuous red head, who loves physical altercations with other women!  It all started 23 years ago, right after our daughter Allie was born.  Having a few stubborn pregnancy pounds that were giving her a hard time, she joined a local gym, and started boxing classes to lose the weight.  She was good at it and enjoyed it, and the classes led to a couple of real fights with other women.  Along the way, she got into wrestling and catfighting too, and now is always looking for an opportunity to "mix it up" with another woman...young or old!

Peggy currently is 52 years old, stands five foot eight, has shoulder length red hair, green eyes, weighs in at 130 pounds, and has a fabulous 36D-24-34 figure!  Many times, younger women have been lulled into a false sense of security in fights because of her age.  In the end, they've all paid for that.  This then is her story!

The origin of this first fight was an on line Catfight Forum that Peggy had been a member of for some time.  She'd been involved in many discussions with a poster named "Dakota" and at first she wasn't sure if "Dakota" was a man or a woman.  Eventually she discovered that Dakota was a women, and as their discussions continued, eventually via a PM on the site, a challenge to fight was issued by Dakota.  At this point they took their discussions off the forum and started IMing each other.  Peggy grew very interested when she discovered that Dakota and her husband Randy lived about an hour away from us.  They exchanged stats and discovered that Dakota was about Peggy's, height and weight and like the red head, blond Dakota also had a nice set of 36D tits so the women were well matched physically.  Dakota was, however, about 10 years younger than my wife!  At this point, the women exchanged cell numbers and they continued their negotiations via cell phone.  Dakota offered the use of their house as the sight of the fight, which was acceptable to Peggy.  Peggy said nobody else there for the fight but husbands, and Dakota agreed to that.  Dakota wanted the fight to be set up in an interesting way,  the rules of which were that for the first 3 minutes only hair pulling, slaps to the head or face and breast and crotch attacks are allowed. Scissors are only allowed to control the other. Then, after the first 3 minutes the fighters can go for a submission using whatever means desired.  Now Peggy is usually one for No Holds Bared Catfights, but these rules didn't seem that restrictive, so my wife agreed.  They both consulted their calendars, and agreed on a date about 2 weeks out.  Then  Dakota said she would like to choose the fight outfits.  This sounded fine to Peggy, and they ended their call in total agreement.

About a week before their fight, a package shows up at our house which Peggy opens to find her outfit for the fight.  Peggy is shocked to discover a sheer nightie which when she tries it on she realizes it totally exposes her 36D tits and frankly she might as well be fighting in the nude.  As shocked as she is at Dakota's choice, she rationalizes that Dakota will be putting her assets on the line the same way and that they both will have as much at stake and so it will be an equal fight.

The night of the fight we show up at Dakota and Randy's house, and Randy opens the door and introduces himself.  Dakota is standing behind him in the entrance way, and introductions are made.  Dakota has shoulder length dirty blonde hair, and is wearing a pair of cut off jean shorts, that almost show off her ass cheeks.  On top, a plain black T-shirt and I don't think a bra.  Peggy is in gym shorts and a gray crop top, which does a nice job of emphasizing her boobs and flat stomach.  As Randy and I talk, I can tell the women are eying each other up, deciding what kind of opponent they'll be.  Once Randy and I iron out a few details (No photos or videos, no husband interference, etc) Dakota asks if we'd like to see the fight venue.  They live in a split level home, and we head downstairs into what's probably a family room, but seems to be set up as a fight room to me.  A large open space, covered in carpet, with couches and chairs surrounding the area.  I'd estimate the carpeted area was about 15 by 15. 

Dakota asks Peggy if she's ready to fight and when my wife says yes, Dakota shows her to an adjacent bed room where Peggy changes.  In a few minutes my wife has changed into her skimpy outfit and rentered the fight room.  Imagine her surprise when she saw Dakota dressed in a lime green bikini which although skimpy covered a hell of a lot more of her body than Peggy's nightly did! 

"What the fuck is this?", Peggy yelled.

"What", Dakota said

'I thought we'd both be wearing this skimpy negligee". Peggy replied.

No longer the sweet soft spoken woman, the blond said, "Hey bitch, you only agreed that I would pick the outfits, not that we'd be wearing the same thing", was Dakota's retort.

And Peggy realized that she had been had!  She had agreed that Dakota would choose the outfits and not that they'd be the same so it looked like Peggy would fight with her 36Ds hanging out while Dakota would start with her D cups under wraps, but Peggy vowed to expose them at the first opportunity!!!

Both women got down on their knees to begin the fight.The women locked up quickly with Peggy getting the first advantage and pounding Dakota in the stomach with her fist!   Not to be out done Dakota started slapping Peggy's shapely ass and by the sound of the slaps these hits hurt!!  Peggy retaliated by grabbing Dakota by the hair but Dakota grabbed Peggy's now exposed breasts and then Peggy knocked Dakota down and started slapping her ass!  The blond took the red head to the ground and they wrestled around for a few minutes until Dakota took the red head by the hair and pulled her up.  Peggy came back fast and grabbed Dakota by the hair and threw her to the ground and mounted her and Dakota grabbed Peggy's exposed tits and started to squeeze for all she was worth!!   Then she grabbed Peggy by the hair and using her leverage threw Peggy to the ground.  She rolled her over and delivered several good slaps to Peggy's shapely ass and then the two women got to their knees and faced each other.  Dakota punched Peggy in the stomach and when the feisty red head doubled over she slapped her ass hard!  Peggy came back and grabbed the blond by her tits but Dakota countered by grabbing two handfuls of the red head's hair and pulling for all she was worth!  Then Peggy escalated the fight by grabbing Dakota's pussy and controlled the blond till she grabbed my wife's tits and worked them over but good.    Then Dakota returned the favor and grabbed Peggy's pussy and the two women struggled trying their best to hurt the other fighter!    The two women separated and there was lots of slapping and punches to the body til they grabbed each other by the hair and Peggy pulled Dakota to the ground.  Then Peggy started a double prong attack targeting the blonds tits and her pussy and had Dakota right where she wanted her!!!  She continued till Dakota attacked Peggy's big tits that were just hanging in her face and was able to roll the blond over on her back and mount her.  Then Dakota sunk her teeth into Peggy's right tit and the red head screamed out in pain.  As Peggy tried to force the blond off her, Dakota dug her hand into Peggy's thong and grabbed a handful of Peggy's cxnt hair pulling it and causing the red head incredible pain!  Peggy attempted to grab Dakota's tits but the blond was too strong and too fast for out red head and she overpowered her and threw her to the floor!  For the longest time the fight remained with Dakota with one hand on Peggy's pussy and the other on her tits and both of Peggy's hands on Dakota's tits in a test of wills!

I think that as soon as my wife and her blond rival, started their fight, the rules that Dakota had proposed and Peggy had agreed to went right out the window.  We had a hell of a NHB Catfight going, and at this point it was anyone's guess who was going to win!

Suddenly Dakota grabs both of Peggy's tits and pushes the red head against the wall and then malls the red heads pussy and Peggy crys out in pain till she can get her foot on Dakota and push her away.  The two women fall over and there is lots of body slapping and  Peggy slams a fist or two into Dakota's mid section and the two busty fighters attempt to gain an advantage.  Then they both grab handfuls of each other's hair and it is a classic catfish hair pull battle as each attempts to control the other!   Peggy takes the blond to the ground and then switches to a tit and pussy grab and then bites Dakota's now exposed right tit and the blond screams out in pain!  Peggy continues to maul Dakkota's right tit and pussy till the blond pro grabs both of Peggy's big tits and powers the red head off and away from her. 

Dakota mauls Peggy's tits and then grabs her right tit in two hands and really sinks in her teeth!  The red heads cries out in pain and the blond does a number on Peggy's D cup!  She grabs a handful of blond hair and is finally able to pri the blond off her boobs!! Dakota than takes her right fist and slams it into Peggy's cxnt and the red head cries out again as the blond tortures her and causes a lot of pain!  Peggy retaliates with a vicious nipple grab on Dakota's right boob and now the two of them are screaming!!  Dakota then grabs the red head's tits and pushes her away and slaps her bottom hard twice before she rolls away!

Dakota renews the attack by grabbing Peggy by the hair and pulling her down to the ground.  Then she clamps her right hand on Peggy's pussy hair and her left on her tit and the red head is in a heap of trouble as the blond bitch seems totally in control!!  Dakota bends Peggy over putting her head between the blond's knees and as she holds her there she slaps the shit out of her ass and then brutally attacks her dangling tits!  Peggy, in a hell of a fix does the only thing she can do and that is snake her fingers into the bottom of Dakota's bikini and grab and handful of pussy hair and pull!  The blond rears back and Peggy is ready and uses her free hand to latch onto the blond's left tit and squeeze the shit out of it!! 

Dakota is finally able to pull Peggy;'s hands away from her chest and womanhood and then managed to put her right foot squarely in Peggy's cxnt and pushes back on the red head!    Peggy cries out in pain as the blond is totally in control of the fight and continues to punish the red head's pussy with her foot.  Peggy finally rolls over and Dakota attacks her ass with many slaps before the women roll away and get to their knees!

Peggy rubs her sore tis and Dakota says, "Oh do they hurt?? Good!" before Peggy grabs the blond by the hair and starts throwing her head from side to side.  She then takes a brief grab at Dakota's cxnt and then sinks her teeth into Dsakota's left break and Dakota screams out in pain, "You fucking cxnt!!".

Dakota grabs two handfuls of the red head's hair and is finally able top pry her off her tit as the two women try a classic test of strength!   Now it's Dakota's turn to get even and she starts by grabbing Peggy's left nipple is a vicious nipple grab!  Now it's Peggy's turn to scream and cry as the blond tears at Peggy's engorged nipple and yank ity and her big tity around causing our red headed friend lots of pain!  As Peggy attempts to reach Dakota, the blond lefts go of Peggy's tit and slams her fist into the red head's cxnt and once again Peggy cries out in pain!

Dakota the throws the red head to the floor and struggles with her for a few minutes but is finally able to lay her down and grab both her pussy with her right hand and her left nipple again with her left.  Peggy tries to grab Dakota's hair and pull her away but is in too much pain!  It is not until the blond mounts the red head that Peggy is able to grab both of Dakota's tits and cause the blond some pain!   It is short lived however as Dakota is able to pull Peggy's hands away from her jugs and then over powers the red head and gets her arms low enough that Dakota is able to trap them under her knees! 

Now the fight is all Dakota's as she has Peggy right where she wants her and  attacks the red head's tits! Randy is screaming for his wife to finish off my wife and to maul the red head's tits and cxnt in the process!  As if following his instructions,  Dakota viciously grabs her nipple and Peggy screams out in pain!  Then Dakota grabs the left nipple and uses that to slam her tits together and again the red head cries out!  Finally Dakota slides forward getting ready to attempt a pussy smother on Peggy when Peggy yells, "GET THE FUCK OFF ME cxnt!" My wife seems to be getting the real short end of the stick at this point in their fight, as Dakota seems to be in full control!  I honestly think that the younger blond may have been more than my wife can handle.

Again Randy is yelling for his wife to finish off Peggy, "Finnish the old bitch babe!  End it now !" but Dakota seems to be enjoying having Peg under her control, and continues to torment my wife.  Rather than go for the pussy smother, Dakota drops her tits down over Peg's face and attempts a tit smother.  She lowers her sweaty 36Ds over my wife's face, and looks to have a perfect seal and I fear Peggy may be done for, but not so fast.  Suddenly Dakota screams and jumps up, "Why you fucking cxnt!" she yells and you can see Peggy's teeth marks and a little blood on Dakota's left jug.  "You fucking bit my tit!!"  This was just the distraction Peggy needed to get out of Dakota's web and she was able to throw the blond off and get to her feet.

Both women are torn and battered at this point.  Both are topless and Peggy's bottoms are not really doing a great job, so my wife is practically fighting nude while Dakota's bottoms are still in one piece.  Their hair is a mess and both of their bodies are covered with red marks from slaps.  Peggy's tits are also red from the punishment  Dakota has dished my wife!  Suddenly, the two women run at each other and slam their bodies together mid room.  Hands are slapping and grabbing as they both look to gain an advantage, but it's Peggy who manages to get her leg between Dakota's and the two of them fall back to the carpet.  Peggy lands on top, and I think might have hit Dakota just right to knock the air out of the blond.  Randy is once again yelling for Dakota to make a move, "Get up babe!!  Come on you can beat her!!" but this time with not as much reaction from his wife.  Suddenly Peggy is able to lay the blond out on her back and spread her legs and my wife knees her right in the pussy.  The blond cries out in pain and attempts to get away from my red headed wife, but Peggy is having none of it and gets to her feet while holding Dakota's right foot.  Grabbing the left foot in her other hand, she proceeds to spread the blonds legs apart till Dakota cries out in pain.  Peggy is not done yet and she slams her right heel directly between the younger blond's legs.  Dakota cries out but can do nothing as Peggy slams her heel again into Dakota's crotch, and this time the blond yells out, "Okay..you win.  I give..no more, PLEASE!!!!" but Peggy slams one more heel into the blond's pussy before she drops her legs and walks over to me!

As Dakota gets into a totally protective fetal position, I pass Peggy a bottle of water, and give her a hug.  "Hey RJ..be careful with my tits!".  Peggy's tits and nipples have taken some punishment from the younger blonde, but in the end the busty red head beat her rival.  Randy helps his wife to her feet and as they pass Peggy and me, Dakota hisses, "This isn't over cxnt!" and my wife retorts, "Anytime little girl." and just leaves it at that.  Peggy goes into the bed room and changes and we leave the house without seeing Randy or Dakota again.  As we drive home, Peggy has a big smile on her face, and the way she snuggles up to me, I know it's going to be a good night when we get home!

Offline Peggy Tee

Re: My Red Head Wife vrs a Younger Blonde!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 11:31:23 PM »
Great job retelling the fight RJ.  Dakota was a hell of a fighter, but I was the bigger BITCH, and sometimes that's all that's needed!  Oh, and her husband did more than he intended to encourage me, when he started telling his wife to "finish the old bitch".  Again, great job babe!

Love

Peggy

Offline mag

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 04:41:47 AM »
Wonderful description and recount of the fight.   Very intense and brutal.
We bet the rematch was even more fun!   

Keep up the writing! 

:) :) :)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 03:51:08 PM »
C'MON RJT45 sow us a pic. of at least one of the combatants! 

PL
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 04:53:13 PM »
Outstanding story thanks for sharing.