News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 15 - WWE comes to Town

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 15 - WWE comes to Town
« on: October 18, 2011, 07:01:59 AM »
Hello Everybody , this is Brianna Love , the understudy of Ana & Chrissy , The Swedish Bombshells , & so far , I have yet to break into the Win Column , but I'm Young & Sexy & I feel , still has a bright future in this business .

Right now though , I talk to you from Oslo , Norway , where tonight , the WWE is in town & in a Smackdown taping , Ana , who because of this Opportunity is not playing her Sprained Neck Angle , is back in action with Chrissy as the Swedish Bombshells are back in full force as they face in Tag Action , Natalya & Beth Phoenix ," The Sisters of Salvation " who by the way , the lat 2 nights in house Shows , gave me a real quick Beatdown as 2 nights ago , Beth gave me her " Glam Slam " Finisher in about 90 Painful Secs to Pin Me & Last Night , Natalya needed only about 2 1/2 mins to Toy with me & make me Tap franticly & in Tears from her Sharpshooter , but I'd like to put that behind me & move on .

1st tonight though , Monster Nakano , another Heel who quickly & easily made mince meat out of me is in a Dark Match vs a WWE Diva , so let's get to the Match shall we .

AJ LEE VS MONSTER NAKANO
                              ----------------------------

1st out is Monster Nakano , looking as Mean as she is Big & she just ignores the Crowd as she goes to the Ring except for the Kids , who she screams at & chases & they do run away fearful she might eat them , for real .

Monster enters the Ring & storms around impatiently as the Sweet , Adorable , & Lovable , Little AJ Lee comes out & instantly wins the Hearts of all the Norwegian Fans in the Arena & High Fives , Hugs , & Poses for Photos for everyone she can before getting in the Ring & hopping onto the Middle Rope & posing 1 last time for the Fans with her Heart Warming Smile before proceeding to Jump down & spin around in 1 full swoop , but does so right into a Charging Monster who Belly Bumps AJ to the Mat as the Ref calls for the Bell to start the Match .

Monster brings up the winded AJ & whips her into the Corner & charges & Crushes AJ with her massive weight & as she moves aside , AJ grabs at her Ribs as she bends at her Knees a bit but still stands  .

AJ is whipped into the other Corner & stands winded as Monster charges again & if AJ wants to stay in it , she'll have to move , but is unable to as Nakano's Massive weight Crushes the Tiny Cutie again & as the Monster moves aside this time , AJ does go down & it doesn't look too good for her already .

Monster 3 times proceeds bring AJ up & place her on her Shoulders then quickly fall backwards , Crushing AJ with Samoan Drops & as AJ lays dazed , Monster gets a running start & jumps up & crashes her Big Ass down down onto AJ with her " Monster Mash " finisher & AJ is done for as the Ref moves in , 1-2-3 as a few days ago , Monster defeated TNA Knockout , Velevt Sky , & now has a WWE Diva on her list .

As the Smackdown show goes on , Me , Ana , & Chrissy walk around & meet the WWE Superstars , an added treat until it is time for Ana & Chrissy to face Beth & Natalya .

With Beth & Natalya getting the big push at this time , I happen to notice that Ana & Chrissy make their way to the Ring with No Pomp & Circumstance at all as my monitor is also blank , which means they are in TV Timeout Mode & as soon as I see the Monitor go back on , Beth Phoenix's music plays & out come the Sisters of Salvation to the Boos as they play up to the Heel role & after they are Introduced , Ana & Chrissy get the quick & " And their Opponents "thing until both teams are in the Ring & the Ref calls for the Bell to start the Match .

The Swedish Bombshells vs The Sisters of Salvation
                    ------------------------------------------------

Chrissy starts it out with Beth & as the 2 go to Lockup , Beth gives Chrissy a Stomp to her Mid , Doubling her over & then quickly brings Chrissy up over her Head & Bench Presses her a few times before Slamming her hard to the Mat then getting her up & doing it a 2nd time & walks over to Tag Natalya in as Chrissy rolls over & Tags Ana in .

Ana also recieves a Big Boot to her mid as the 2 move in to lockup & with a quick followup Forearm Bash to her Back , Ana goes down & recieves a few Big Stomps to her back where Natalya puts her into her new modified Surfboard move she does & has Ana yelling in pain & let's go just as she senses Ana might Tap or Cry Uncle .

Natalya brings Ana up & Hip Tosses her near Beth & then Tags Beth in who also brings Ana up into a Bench Press position & Presses her a few times to show off her Strength again & Slams Ana hard to the Mat before reaching down & bringing Ana up & into position for her " Glam Slam " & nails it & like she always does , sits on Ana's Chest as she cockily hooks a Leg & 1-2-3 as Beth & Natalya won in about 90 Secs , normal for a WWE Ladies Match & as Ana lays out of it from the " Glam Slam " Natalya attacks Chrissy & drops her with a Clothesline & quickly locks Chrissy in her Family Trademark " Sharpshooter " & like they did a few weeks back on Smackdown with Alicia Fox after her Partner lost , Natalya laughs Deviously as Beth grabs a Mic & taunts both Chrissy & all the so called lesser WWE Divas as Beth tells a tearful Chrissy to BEG for Mercy which Chrissy does until Natalya releases her from the Hold & the Sisters of Salvation take 1 last moment to eye the 2 downed fellow Blondes as Beth & Natalya's Reign of Terror has continued .

THE END
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 07:08:16 AM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 15 - WWE comes to Town
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 02:45:38 PM »
Thanks for this
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem