News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

18 year old daughter vs mother over cell phone.

• 3 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« on: March 18, 2023, 06:25:45 PM »

The daughter named Messie was talking trash. Trying to intimidate her mother. “I’m 18 now, I can stay out as long as I want and go to where ever I want with how ever I want.”
Mom had enough and popped the cell phone out of her daughters hand.
The daughter pouted and began to cry but seeing her mother’s smirk she became upset.
Still just around arm’s length away from her she got a serious look on her face and said “ “I’ll wrestle you for it, Lisa.”
Lisa turned beat red “ I am your MOTHER and you will call me mom, mommy, momma or mother, but NEVER by my first name.” 
She moved forward one step bringing her breasts and her words to a point. She locked eyes with her daughter and they stood with massive breasts just brushing.  The eye contact continued until the only sound in the kitchen was the ticking of the clock on the wall.
Each felt the brush of their shirts against the others as their breasts just barely touched.
Messie didn’t back down, this time. She moved forward just an inch pressing her firm bust against Lisa’s and began to reach down for the phone in her mother’s left hand.
Lisa moved her hand behind her back and Messie stepped forward another step pressing her breasts fully into her moms and tried to reach for the phone.
Lisa stepped back two steps and ended up against the wall and Messie fallowed her as they grappled for the phone now back at Lisa’s side.
Lisa yelled “ enough!”
“Then give my my damb phone!” Messie hissed.
“Fine,” Lisa signed.  Messie backed off as Lisa put the phone on the table.  She went to pick it up when Lisa added “ if you think your grown up enough to talk to me that way we will go to the living room and find out who is in charge.”
Messie hesitated. Lisa thought she had called her daughters bluff until Messie spouted “ ok.”
Messie walked right into the living room and taking the coffee table on one side she stated “ help me move this.”
Lisa continued into the living room hoping this would be a counter bluff and they both moved it out of the way.
Now standing bare footed Messie in her orange t shirt and black tights her mother in a stripped shirt with yoga pants on they stared at one another.
Eye to eye they stared until Lisa smirked and said “ if you want to chicken” before the rest of the words came out Messie charged Lisa and purely by instinct both had hold of their long hair and began pulling bringing their chests together.
Brown eyes glared into brown eyes as the first real physical fight began.
18 years of rage for both as Messie was determined to be treated as an adult and Lisa putting up with her raging teenaged daughter.
They staggered around the living room and crashed onto the sofa and rolled off.
Lisa on top and then Messie. Hands in hair Lisa felt Messie wrap her legs around hers and as she ended up on top of her daughter she felt her thighs tighten around her hips. She let go of her offspring’s hair and pressed her hands on her daughters legs and tried to press them off of her.
The thighs strength was impressive as she felt her daughter shift and now she was being squeezed at her waist. Her daughter let go of mom’s hair and grabbed for her mothers wrists. They ended up struggling till they interlaced fingers and palm to palm Lisa tried to press Messie’s wrists down to the floor. She was having trouble breathing and stuggled to get free. Her knees where showing signs of rug burn from trying to push her daughter away from her.
Messie’s breasts jiggled with each move as hers did as they moved almost in unison with each move they made.
Lisa put all her weight into her arms and collapsed on top of her breasts pancaking.
Messie wrapped her arms around Lisa coiling her closer while sqeezing Lisa’s waist.
Lisa managed to drop to her left and as they coiled side by side Lisa squeezed back as hard as she could.   
Breathing heavily they both stood there struggling as equals.
“Do I get me phone back?” Messie grunted.
“Only after you win.” Lisa grunted back.
Messie felt her hair being pulled and let out a scream as her head was pulled back.
She tried to grab Lisa’s hair but couldn’t get a hold so she pressed her arms in front of her and pushed forward on Lisa’s chest to push herself away. She squeezed Lisa’s breasts until Lisa screamed and yelled “ you b*tch!”
She felt Lisa’s hands clamp onto her tits and return the painful experience.
It was the first time her tits where ever attacked and she let go of her hold to get her attackers hands off of her. Her leg hold broke and Lisa mounted her in one quick move.
Messie stuggled to get Lisa off her but her mother quickly moved up to sitting on her chest and she was looking up at Lisa though the gap in her thighs.
Lisa quickly gained control of Messie’s hands and pinned those down, too.
Brown eyes met brown eyes again and Lisa stared down at Messie until Messie broke eye contact and said “ fine, now how  long am I grounded from MY phone.”
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 08:33:32 PM by ooreach »

Offline fight fan steve

Re: 18 year old daughter vs mother over cell phone.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2023, 07:15:58 PM »
Love it!

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 01:49:12 AM »
  Love mother vs daughter fights.

Offline Frank

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 09:01:21 PM »
Very good !
check your PM