News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I Wish I Hadn't...

• 5 Replies

Offline Ravenstein

I Wish I Hadn't...
« on: November 06, 2011, 01:39:30 AM »
First part of an Eurasian girl's fight against a brunette. Added second part.

As usual, I saw in the very back of the classroom, twirling my long black hair, blowing my gum and dangling my black flip-flops. I don’t pay much attention in this class anymore. I have just received a letter of acceptance for a university a few days ago and there’s only a few more weeks left in my last high school year, so I honestly don’t see the reason in trying anymore. While Mr. Henry blabs about vector equations in the front of the class, I would text my friends in the back.

I just don’t care about calculus and vectors. I am a genius. I can get anything if I tried. Even if I just merely pass the final exams for this course, I would still get over a 70%, which doesn’t change the fact I will enter university for marketing as a major. I didn’t even see a reason why I came in today on a hot Friday besides the fact that my Chinese tiger-dad will be scolding me non-stop if the school phones him, telling him that I had skipped for the 3rd time in the semester. Even though my soft Toronto-born and raised white mom would just tell me she is disappointed, like I haven’t heard that before from her, and then side with me because she loves me too dearly and cannot bare to see me scolded, I still wouldn’t want my dad driving home enduring road rages and risking accidents just to bitch at me.

“Ms. Ling.” I heard Mr. Henry call out. His hands still fixed on a chalk on the board. “Put your device away or I will confiscate it.”

“Sorry Mr. Henry.” I answered with a laugh and a roll of my brown eyes. He went back to finishing the equation 3x + 4y - 4z = -3 on the black board. Ugh… The sound of chalk on the board kills my ears. I need some metal. My brother actually has a good taste in music. He’s got me into it.

“Pssh.” I let out and went back to texting.

“You know, Nina Ling, I would be very happy if I get some cooperation from you. You’re an 18 now and are going to some form of post-secondary education. So act your age.” He said. Damn, I got caught texting yet another time. Ooooh, I am so scared.

“Please Mr. Henry.” I said as I quickly turned my Blackberry off and threw it into my bag. “I am so sorry I was just… I mean… I will never do it again. It is off.”

“Good but that doesn’t change what you have done. Hand it over.”

“But sir…”

“You want to sit in the office for 45 more minutes then?” With that said, some stupid girl beside me laughed at me. I looked and it was Donna. She would laugh at me. Our rivalry go back a while. I don’t even remember how it all started. A fucking bitch is what she is. That is how it started.

“The fuck you laughing at?” I asked, looking at her. The brunette raised her brows. I saw Mr. Henry approaching me.

“Language, Nina!” He yelled as he came over.

“Oh my god sir, I am sorry. Please.”

“Your phone please…” I didn’t want to go to the office and get a phone call to my dad so I reached for my Blackberry until that bitch Donna just had to step in to ruin it.

“I think she should go to the office sir.” She said in a faked innocent voice. I had my eyes locked on her with hatred while she smiled at the teacher. The entire class was looking at us. “She is so annoying. Smacking her gum and pencil and texting with her Crackberry. I missed much of that question you were bringing up.”

“You got a big mouth!” I yelled. I am quite easily made angry or pissed off. “And you don’t think your stupid iPhone texting disturbs the class?”

“Now girls…” Mr. Henry said. Someone then knocked on the door. “Nina just go to the office if you’re not going to behave like an adult.” He then walked to open the door in the front of the classroom. I stayed seated because he didn’t tell me to go to the office exactly.

“You know you really talk too much you stupid whore.” I cursed at her in a low voice.

“Ha. Look who is talking? I am a whore? Look at yourself you stupid bitch. Wearing a towel and calling me a whore.”

“Are you stupid? How is a summer dress a towel?” I raised my voice at her. Though I have to admit, I had a naughty mind working when I decided to pick the cyan one-piece summer dress I am wearing this morning from my wardrobe. It shows cleavage and the bottom ends in the middle of my thighs, but isn’t that what everyone wants? “You are just jealous this beats the living hell out of the crap you’re wearing.” I have to add that what she wore was definitely not crap. She wore patent burgundy flats, denim pants and a yellow tank top.

“Fuck you.”

“No fuck you.”

“You are really a child. Blah blah blah.” She then taunted me with a hand gesture showing how much I talk, as if she talks any less.

“Quiet!” Mr. Henry said at the door and then went back to talking to whoever knocked on the door. Probably some stupid teacher. We continued our verbal barrage on each other until, out of impulse, I suggested something I wish I hadn't...

“Fight me after school bitch.”

“Are you joking me? I’ll slam your pussy ass on the pavement.” She was right. I am a pussy. I don’t exercise or do sports and the only fights I’ve gotten into were of pulling hair and pushing the other around, but I am fit. I doubt her body is any more built than my 109 pounds of desirable body. Desirable because I say so.

“I’ll eat you, you fucking dumb shit.” Now we were just having a slap fight like my older brother does with stupid geeks on that Modern Warfare 2 and League of Legends garbage. Gah I just want to break her fucking face like how I want to break my brother’s shitstation 3 or fuckbox 3 fucking 60 or Alien fucking gaming computer every time I hear him yell with his loud voice, ‘fucking help me you useless teammates!’

“Of course you will eat me you big fat fucking cow!” Ooooh, that just got me raging. 109 pounds is fat? I will show that bitch. I am going to clock her. With Mr. Henry still distracted at the door, I hoped to smack her hard across her pretty face and leave her crying. I don’t care if I am going to go to the office for that.

“Wooo!” A boy yelled across the room. It was Jimmy. Just like us, he can’t keep his mouth shut. Mr. Henry ignored it and kept conversing. Donna sat still, looking at me smiling.

“I am fat? Are you dumb? You call this fat?” Both my hands were cradling my B cup buns. I didn’t squeeze them out of my outfit of course but I heard some boys oou and ahh at what I was doing. “And you’re taller than me. How am I a cow you dumb twat?!” I said as I walked towards her. Her height was at 5”7, a tiptoe taller than me and probably weighed more given that I am a bit thinner than her.

“Soooo fat. You are fat. Fatty. Go slurp some chunky dim sums you bitch.” She taunted. I got even madder. The dim sum I get are healthy and taste sooooo gooooood. This bitch is going to get it.

I stopped in front of her desk and leaning over it, I grabbed her hair with my right hand. “Aagh!” She let out. I laughed.

“How does it fe—OUF!” She punched me straight in the stomach. I fell back a few steps and I immediately doubled over and let loose my grasp on her hair. I couldn’t breathe and I stared at my feet and my long hair dangling over. Then I felt my hair being grabbed. I raised my head a little to help ease the pain on my head. “Ahaan ahaan ahaan” was all I could hear coming from my mouth. She rolled her right into a fist. I couldn’t do anything. Both my forearms were on my stomach. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best for I hadn’t the ability to beg for mercy, which I hated to but wanted to do…

“What the hell are you doing Donna!?” Thank fucking goodness Mr. Henry noticed. My eyes immediately opened and I smiled at Donna while she looked at Mr. Henry and back at me in shock. I couldn’t ask for a better time for him to notice and turn around. He caught evil Donna holding poor little defenseless Nina, who had both her arms holding her battered stomach, by the hair and rolling a fist to punch her beautiful innocent face.

“Ahaan ahaan ahaaaaanffffff. Ooooooouuugh.” I let out more purposely as Mr. Henry came over. “This is trouble for you.” I taunted Donna quietly and grinned at her.

“You miss, is going to the office.”

“But sir she started it first.” Donna let go of my hair.

“NO BUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He answered in anger. That was my perfect change to anger him more. I purposely collapsed to the floor on my knees and one arm with the other still holding my stomach; I actually had to hold my stomach for it still hurt. I then felt Mr. Henry grab my arm to help me up.

“I don’t… *cough* know she would do this to me sir. I was… *cough* just getting ready to get to the office after we exchanged some ordinary insults, but you have to understand where that is coming from, and… she just grabbed me! Sir I—”

“No need to explain Miss. Ling. I saw it with my own eyes.” He believed me completely. “As for you Donna, office…”

“But…”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“This isn’t fair!” She cried. The little bitched picked up her stuff and ran out. Mr. Henry helped me sit down after I told him I was ok and would go through the rest of the class.

“She kicked your ass.” A guy next to me said after I had sat down. It was Donna’s boyfriend George. What a cute guy. I looked at him.

“I could easily beat her ass.”

“That wasn’t what it seemed like. She had you.” Since the fight was stopped, I didn’t see myself as the loser of the fight. I probably could have turned her on the ground and stomped on her ovaries so she cannot reproduce trash people like herself.

“I could have easily beaten her ass but Mr. Henry jumped in.”

“If you say so.” He said and looked away, shaking his head.

“What eveeeeeeer, like toll toll leeee…” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Here.” He said. He showed me the message on his smart phone. Donna had sent the text. It read… ‘Tell her to meet me after school. No interference, no pussying out, no acting like little princess cute and innocent. I am going to beat her ass.”

“I hope to see you beat my girl.” He said, smiled, laughed and went back to jotting down notes. I leaned on the back of my chair with my left hand still holding my stomach. I am not the kind who would back down. Everyone will know about this fight. George is a popular guy. So am I, and so is Donna. Everyone will know… There is only one thing to do and that is to show up after school and leave her lying on the grass.

“Beat her ass.”

Fuck…
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 07:52:19 PM by Ravenstein »

Offline LeeRoyCrane

Re: I Wish I Hadn't...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 06:49:47 AM »
Sweet.  Can't wait to read what happens next!

Offline ptgameforlife

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 02:03:04 PM »
Seconds anyone?.........

Offline Ravenstein

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 12:27:49 AM »
Second part... HUAHAHUWHRUWAHRUAHWAWHRUWAHRUWAHRUAWHRUWAHRUWAMAWUHRAUWHRUWAHRUWAHRA

After school ended I went straight home to change because I don’t want to fight her wearing a summer dress. A few guys and girls from school, amongst which a few were my closest girlfriends, were following me, teasing me and asking me why I am running away. My friends and I kept telling these idiots that I am just going to get changed then I will go and beat the living shit out of Donna, who was supposedly waiting for me in the park and probably already has a few dozen people waiting there to watch us fight. When I opened the door, my brother was already home. I ran and told my friends to wait and walked upstairs to my room. I hastily undressed and put on a pair of dark blue jean short shorts and a black spaghetti strap tank top. When I got downstairs, my brother had the door opened and was talking to my classmates and friends and I was certain of it, he was flirting with one of my best friends.

“This is some shit you got yourself into this time, Nina.” He said. “Your buddies here told me some Donna girl is waiting to clobber you on the pavement.” I absolutely hate people, especially my brother, stating the obvious. He was speaking in a very annoying tone, as if he was giving me a lecture. Fuck him. Being only two years older than me and in university. Who the fuck does he think he is? Playing video games all day and going clubbing at night, which surprised me, as I don’t think the two goes hand in hand, all the time, he rarely spends time with us as a family anymore.

“Whatever.” I said without looking at him as I walked down the stairs and slipped in the same pair of flip-flops I had kicked off when I got home. “Lets go.” I told my friends who were waiting at the door. I didn’t even address the other classmates from school who were waiting for me standing on the sidewalk. Who the living fuck do they think they are? Oh, some bored nerds who want to watch a catfight.

“I won’t be watching out for you this time little sister.” He said as he retreated upstairs. “If you get your ass slammed, just call me and I’ll drive you home, or the hospital. I am going to play some Skyrim.” With that, he laughed.

I walked towards the park with my friends and those assholes kept following us. I wanted to turn around and bash their heads in but then I would be tired for the fight against Donna. After a 10-minute walk, we got to the park and I can’t say I was surprised. At least 20 people from school were there. Beside Donna stood her boyfriend who had his arms around her and smiled at me as I walked towards them. I gave my Blackberry to one of my friends and asked her to hold it. Donna didn’t go home and change but was barefoot, one of her dumb blonde friends held her burgundy flats with her left and a mobile phone with her right, no doubt filming the event. Now I really can’t lose, we’re being filmed. It is going on Facebook for everyone to see.

It seems like Donna was waiting for me the moment she left school. The crowd cheered for Donna and I as we walked up to face each other. People cheer for me obviously because I am popular but so was Donna, who had her friends behind her, probably talking smack about me. They are just jealous of me. They are jealous of my body, my looks, my hair, my house (actually my parents’), my grades, my musical talents, and everything about me. I am not a self-lover or a narcissist, just stating the obvious. I rolled my eyes at her friends and circled around Donna without taking my eyes off of her and had my back against her friends. I know showing your back on someone, especially those who hate you, can be insulting.

“You finally came.” Donna said with a smile. As I walked up to her, the crowd formed a circle around us but gave us plenty of space to wrestle and fight. “I was beginning to think you are a no show. You are 20-minutes late you pussy.”

“Shut the fuck up.” I told her along with a middle finger. She raised her right hand and I immediately stepped back and laughed at her. Oh, she was just trying to scare me. That little bitch is going to get it.

“Hit her!”
“Come on!”
“Get her!”
“Come on Nina!”
“Donna hit her in face!”
“Kick her ass!”

I looked around, the crowd was yelling for us to start swinging. My friends were cheering for me and Donna’s were for her. She had already kind of humiliated me back in the classroom after paralyzing me with a straight knuckle to the stomach but not this time. I am going to humiliate her in front of her friends. I want to step on her head with her tongue licking the ground begging for stronger and hotter Nina to show her mercy. I want to leave her bloodied and curled up on the ground sobbing. Ugghh, I just want to beat the fuck out of her but I couldn’t gather the courage to make a proactive move against her.

We kept circling each other slowly, trading stares and glares, grins and eye-rolls until I felt a push behind me. I fell forward and we caught each other’s hands. We struggled for a bit until she broke her right hand away from my grasp and landed a jab on my left chin. I fell back a bit. She then took the opportunity and ran at me and got me in a headlock. She tried to trip me but I kept lifting my feet so she couldn’t. I elbowed her in the belly and she jumped a bit and let out an “Ouuf.” But before I had the chance to land another elbow, she managed to trip me and we both fell down rolling. My flip-flops went flying in two directions. We rolled for a bit but I managed to get on top of her, sitting on her stomach.

“Who’s on the ground bitch?” I said as I punched her in the face with my right hand, my left holding her shoulder down. She then grabbed my left wrist with her right hand and got a hold of my throat with her left hand. She squeezed hard and I coughed. I couldn’t land another good punch on her face, she held me back with that chokehold. I then grabbed her belly side with my right hand and clawed her. She screamed and twitched. Yeah the bitch would scream. I could only imagine what kind of pain she was feeling. Probably a mixture of being tickled, pressured, and stabbed on the side of the belly. I started to laugh and as I pressed harder but she squeezed harder on my throat. After a few moments, she was screaming in pain while I struggled for air, panting hard.

“I think Nina is going to give up soon, she can’t even breathe.” I heard someone say. Oh yeah? I’ll prove him wrong. What made whoever the fuck that was to believe that Donna could hold on longer than me!? I let go of her side and grabbed the wrist of her hand that was choking me and tried to pry it off my throat. Her hand wouldn’t budge so I let go of her shoulder and grabbed her wrist with both my hands and pried her hand off. I finally managed to breathe in and gasped loudly. She took the chance when I distracted myself with heavy breathing and punched me in the lower midsection with her right hand. I coughed at the pain but I was still on top of her. I am going to do her some serious harm.

“Get off of me!” She yelled as she struggled to push me off of her. I grabbed her hair with my left and raised my right fist to give her a massive headache. I punched her twice. Her screams echoed after each audible sound of hitting her face the best sounding music that followed the linear sequence of sexy sounds was my very own sadistic and maniac laugh at her pain. I was surprised. Either my punches were too weak or she was too strong, she wasn’t knocked out but I was giving my hardest punches. Her nose started bleeding after the second punch. I raised my fist again so I can break her nose. The fear in her eyes made me smile. I gave no quarter and went ahead to pummel her but then I saw her roll up a fist with her right. Before I could hit her for the third time, she landed a straight punch on my solar plexus and followed up with a left to my kidney. I immediately coughed out loudly and fell flat on her with my head on her boobs. I couldn’t breathe at all and struggled to keep my eyes open. I then felt myself being pushed aside. I fell off of her and she stood up only to stomp me hard on the stomach. My head and all four of my limbs went jerking violently into the air. I curled up and rolled to my side and glued my bare arms around my stomach. When I managed to see clearly a brief moment later, I saw the brunette on top of me. She then proceeded to fix my curl and had my back flat on the grass and sat on my stomach with my hands pinned to the ground. I still couldn’t breathe and just wished my hands weren’t pinned so I could comfort my stomach. It hurt like hell.

“Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannfffffffffffffff…” I finally managed to utter after a few moments of her taunting me and hearing the crowd cheering and yelling. I could see my two of my girlfriends hugging each other and holding their mouths behind Donna in the crowd in fear over what Donna would do to me.

“Now Nina, you will get what is coming to you.” She said. She then moved my left hand so that she could pin it with her right knee. With her right hand free and both of mine locked, unable to move, I wanted to give. I wanted this to be in the classroom so that Mr. Henry would suspend her and, I hate to say it, save me like earlier today in class. The pain hasn’t eased and I still struggled to breathe so I couldn’t tell her that she was killing me. I could only think of what she might do to me. I hope it won’t be too punishing because now that I am on the verge of unconsciousness and total humiliation in front of everyone, I just want to beg her to stop. Would she sink her fists into my belly more? Is she going to slap me? Punch me in the face? Oh god please no, please no! I believe you now, I will believe you! Help me! Damnit!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:36:48 AM by Ravenstein »

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 08:48:45 PM »
A great story about a first fight!
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 09:39:02 PM »
Very good writing!  :D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)