News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Farmers daughters

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Farmers daughters
« on: Yesterday at 06:38:09 PM »
The neighboring farms got along real well except for the baby girls of each family. When it is told at family outings It’s always a tale of a wild catfight. No matter when is said these two despise each other. It’s been that way since they where young.
It was Becky’s turn to blow and she was heading real close to the neighbor’s property line. She smiled as she saw the tractor from their neighbors about to pass. It was probably the father, cute older son or one of the other 4 daughters that farmers’ family had. It wasn’t until she saw the blonde hair she knew her day was going to get much rougher.
They passed, not a smile on either face. Put their tractors in park and jumped out of their seats. Colliding as they met falling into the mud each had handfuls of the others clothes and hair as they pulled each other to the muddy ground. Kelly’s father called Becky’s “ Hey, Bert. The tractors stopped at our property line.” Bert chuckled, “sorry, forgot to mention I have Kelly doing it today. Is Becky in your tractor?” It was dead silence on the line. Both fathers ran to their 4wheelers and drove as fast as they could.
As soon as they cut their engines they could see their daughters rolling around. Each rushed to their idling tractors and shut off the motors. “ can’t waste fuel” Bert mumbled before turning around to see the other father sitting and watching. Both fathers smiled as they watched those firm ass’ roll on top of one another. Clothes where being torn exposing mud covered skin.
Bert walked over to the other father and said “ should we call the kids to watch?” The other father said “ na, it’ll be over in about 5 minutes. Just videoing it, now.” The girls paused having heard their voices. Each froze and said “ sorry to start without you, pa.” The fathers smiled and the girls continued their catfight.
Kelly’s orange shirt was no where to be seen, probably covered in mud exposing her pink mud laden bra. Becky’s sweat shirt was on a pile with no bra on to tell. The two blonde haired blue eyed 20 somethings where cussing a storm as each rolled the other from on top of her. Kelly finally ending up on top. Becky’s father said “ fight her off you, girl.” Becky glanced at her father and in desperation yanked at Kelly’s front tearing her bra off. Kelly yelled “ bitch, that was $20.00” and tried to slug Becky right in the mouth. Becky managed to roll her off and the two ended up in a tight catball rolling left and right. Bear muddy breasts smashing together.
They where tiring when Kelly remounted her rival. Becky kicked to try and buck her enemy off but Kelly just stood there her breasts giggling with each hit. She looked up at her dad and smiled and at Becky’s dad and winked “ sorry, gotta woop your little girls ass again, in front of you.” He meekly smiled but she shook her tits at him “ at least you get to see some real titties today!”.
Becky tired and Kelly mounted her to the point that Becky’s dad couldn’t see her face anymore being planted under the muddly ass cheeks of his sexy neighbors youngest daughter. Eventually the kicking subsided until Kelly’s dad called out. “Think she’s had enough, baby girl.” Kelly pouted “ last time she pinned me she made me pass out, remember?”
The fathers smirked, each remembering it. “ Yeah, and then she played with your body till you work up.” Becky’s father reminisced. The fathers looked at each other and said “ fair is fair.” Kelly’s dad said “ok, go for it, baby girl!” Kelly smiled real wide and moved up till her crotch, right where her pussy lips where was covering her nose. “Be happy I’m not naked, I’d put your nose right in between my clams.” She wiggled back and forth over that pretty but currently muddied face until Becky went limp.
Kelly finished moving back and forth until she began to moan. Becky’s father had showed up to retrieve his daughter when Kelly grabbed his hand and pleaded in-between pants “Im almost finished.” He was about to tell her enough was enough when she guided his hand to cup her breast. She looked pleadingly into her eyes when Kelly’s husband said “ help the girl out.” He smiled and looking down at his daughter realized she was still out cold. He fondled her breasts and when she rolled back off of Becky he helped her slide off her pants to expose she wasn’t wearing panties.
She smirked and slid back onto Becky pausing when her ass cheeks felt Becky’s perky little breasts below her. She planted herself right on Becky’s face and looked up at Becky’s father. He knelt down and helped her position her clams right between her daughters face and helped stimulate her clit as Becky’s nose dove right between those wet vaginal lips. She moaned a minute later and then rolled off keeping her legs spread for both fathers to see.
“She almost got me, that time.” The fathers chuckled. Becky’s father smirked “ that’s 11 wins for you and 9 for Becky.” Becky started moaning and was slowly waking up. She opened her eyes to see her father and then Kelly. Kelly spread her legs and Becky became sick. “ You didn’t.” Kelly smirked “ same thing you did to me what, last year?”
Both fathers smiled “ girls will be girls.” Becky was helped up by her father and both men looked at each other and stated “ next time we need to see if where can get these two together in front of both families. I know her sisters and brother will be upset to not have seen this.”