News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Shannon vs Tanya

• 2 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Shannon vs Tanya
« on: November 20, 2017, 11:13:32 PM »
             My gf Shannon knew I loved catfights ,tests of strength  ,and females wrestling each other. She had told me many stories as fore play about her doing these things against friends and ex gf's of mine for awhile. At first she would always win every time in her stories and never actually had any type of damage done to her during the fights. After awhile I asked her if she would describe how she thought the fights or matches would actually happen in her opinion if she was to do battle with each person she used. For the most part she would still always win but started to tell of times that she would be hurt or tested by her opponent. This made the story much more intense and exciting to hear. She never however ever lost anything to any of my ex gf's. Especially the girl before her whose name is Tanya.

Tanya was the one she couldn't stand more than the rest. Not only because she was my most recent gf but she was also the bustiest of all. Shannon was 5'6 130 with a 36b and Tanya was 5'8 130 and a 36d. Shannon is blonde Tanya is a brunette. While Shannon is in good shape Tanya was muscular. Shannon is not really competitive Tanya is ultra competitive. Shannon always avoided confrontation Tanya loved it. I think Tanya liked to confront other girls because she knew how to intimidate them without saying anything but by the way she carried herself in a way to show she was better. When Shannon and I first started dating we had seen Tanya and she had walked up and gave me a hug with Shannon standing there and put her hand out to shake Shannon's hand. She said nice to meet you Shannon and gave her hand a squeeze which caught her off guard causing Shannon to grimace and give a slight ah, Tanya smiled at her and said sorry I guess I don't know my own strength. Turning back to me she said good to see you Steve ill give you a call later.

This put Shannon on defense at the start and with her aware of my catfight thing she asked did Tanya know about the catfight thing? I said yes she did why do you ask? She said well I guess that's why the bitch squeezed my hand like that. I said well don't let that bother you. She said well what did she mean she'd talk to you later. I said I really don't know to be honest cause I haven't talked to her lately. Shannon asked me if Tonya had ever actually had a catfight with you there? I said yes once she wrestled a ex of mine. Not a fight but just at a party one time . Shannon asked how did they go? I said well she pretty much kicked her ass and made her tell everybody that she gives up before she would let her up. She asks me was she bigger than the other girl? I said no she was about your size.  I ask why you want to kick her ass? She looked at me and said shut up you're so crazy . She said but if she keeps her distance from you ill just tell you what i'd do if she doesn't. I said good enough for me. That was pretty much the end of it then but then 2 weeks later.

I was at the gym and here walks in Tanya. She says hey Steve you sure are looking good. Thanks I said you look pretty good yourself. She asked if I wanted to spot for her cause her friend that was suppose to be there hadn't got there yet. I said sure I can do that. She looked as good as id seen her. As she did her bench press sets I couldn't help but look at those boobs. All slicked up from sweat and smooth in the sports bra she wore. I didn't notice she needed help getting the last one up till she said hey quit looking at my boobs and get t5his up. I said sorry I didn't mean to. She said yes you did but that's ok Steve , you like them as she stood and pushed them out and flexed her biceps. I said yes I do your workouts are paying off. She says thanks want to come over tonight? I said sorry I cant I am suppose to go to Shannon's tonight. She said oh you mean that weak bitch that got hurt shaking hands the other day? I said stop Tanya that's not nice. She smiled and said sorry Steve but if you decide you want to come bring her with you. Then I can wrestle her for you she says smiling. I say stop it Tanya I got to go. It was tough to walk away cause she sure looked good and she knew I thought so.

Later that night feeling guilty I told Shannon about seeing Tanya and talking to her at the gym. However I left out the part of the boobs the muscles and the invite to wrestle her. Shannon wasn't thrilled about it and said I bet she had a friend to not show. I said look I just wanted to tell you so you wouldn't think I was keeping secrets you heard it from me. She said I know but I could tell the other day Tanya seemed to still have her eye on you. She said I don't trust her and those fat boobs of hers. I said well look I'm here so don't worry about it. She then started a story about her kicking Tanya's ass . To say it was hot was an understatement and was a huge turn on. However I could not get the site out of my head of Tanya flexing her biceps pushing those 36d's out and not think that most likely Shannon would be the one getting her ass kicked. I liked Shannon and we had been going out 6months but I did date Tanya for a year and could not get that image out of my head.

Well unknown to me at the time but Shannon had seen Tanya without me around out shopping. Shannon had actually went up to ask her if she was trying to or wanting to get back together with me. Tanya had said Shannon look If I did I wouldn't tell you and I don't think it would make Steve too happy if he knew you were acting this way. He is still my friend and right now he's going out with you. Should that change then ill go from there. Shannon didn't like the tone Tanya gave and said bitch under her breath. Tanya heard it and grabbed Shannon's arm and got right in her face and said look you little jealous bitch ill kick your ass if you want otherwise you keep the comments to yourself. Shannon was taken back and frankly scared cause she could feel how strong Tanya was and didn't say anything. Tanya let her arm go and the girl with Shannon said look just let it go she's not worth it. Shannon said you better keep your hands off me loudly know it would draw attention and keep Tanya from  fighting her in public. Tanya said well you keep your comments to yourself then. Shannon again loudly says well get your own bf and stay away from mine. Tanya says sorry and puts her hand out offering a handshake with a crowd around she knows Shannon will look bad if she doesn't accept it. Shannon takes her hand and Tanya pulls her close to her and gives the appearance of giving her a hug while shaking her hand. Then she puts her mouth next to Shannon's ear and says first time I see you with Steve somewhere i'm going to kick your ass while he watches, and breaks the embrace and walks off. Shannon is left standing with a look of worry and fear on her face. Her friend says what's the matter Shannon? What did she say? She said when she sees me with Steve she's going to kick my ass. She looks at her friend and says I cant let Steve see her kick my ass.

Shannon says what am I going to do? Her friend says so you think youre going to get your ass kicked? Can she kick your ass or can you kick hers? Shannon said I don't know but I know she's strong and Steve, she started to say loves girl fights and strong girls but she stopped before she told too much. Shannon keot thinking at home what if she does kick my ass with Steve watching? What if she embarrasses me taunting me with Steve watching. He loves girls that are strong and her body compared to mine? Her boobs and he loves big boobs. She could not stop thinking about what might happen should Tanya fight her and she lose. Then she thought maybe I can beat her. Maybe I win the fight and show Steve it's me that can kick her ass. It was all she thought about.

A few days latter she asked Steve you want me to tell you a fight story? knowing he would she planned to use it to try and find out if he thought Tanya would kick her ass in a fight since he had seen Tanya fight. This way she could find out without telling him what had happened. She said i'm going to fight Tanya tonight. She said I tell Tanya that I'm going to kick her ass and she looks me up and down and says well then come and do it. Shannon says I'm taking my shirt off and handing to you to hold for me so I'm fighting in my bra. Is that ok with you Steve? He says oh yeah. she says Tanya says ok then and takes her shirt off and also ask you to hold hers as well. Shannon says Tanya tries to intimidate her when she hands her shirt to you by pushing her big boobs into hers and pushes her back. Shannon then asks me do you think Tanya can kick my ass in a real fight? I do not want to say knowing that will get me in deep. Shannon says come on tell me I'm a big girl you can tell me. She says come on really I wont get mad. I want to do this story for you and make it real for you. I know your with me and not her so tell can she kick my ass? I think and say yeah Tanya can kick your ass but you can kick hers too. She says if we fight 3 times who wins 2  me or Tanya?  I say come on Shannon that's suppose to be you telling me. I say what do you think Shannon for real you tell me do you think would happen? Shannon looks me in the eye and says if I fight her for you ill kick her ass. then tells me how from there.

Which brings us to this. I decide to have a pool party and had seen Tanya and invited her not knowing what had happened that day between her and Shannon. Tanya arrives and as soon as she gets there Shannon asks me if I invited her. I tell her yes shes still my friend and friends with others here. I ask is that ok she yes but I can see it bothers her. Tanya is coming straight to us and Shannon says I'm going to check on the drinks ok. Tanya walks up and says where's your gf going I wanted to say hello? Oh she's getting drinks. Tanya smiles and says well that's ok we got all night.I say is something going on here I'm not aware of? Tanya says so Shannon didn't say anything to you about what happened? I say no not that I'm aware of. Tanya smiles big and says well you ask her and if she wont tell you then I will. I say ok I will. Shannon walks up with Tanya standing there and Tanya is smiling at her as Shannon takes my arm and hands me my drink. Shannon is already wearing her bikini top and Tanya has a loose fitting tshirt on being as she just got there.

I look at Shannon and ask her will you please tell me whats going on with you two? Shannon says what do you mean? I saw the looks and I asked Tanya and she said to ask you. She said that if you didn't tell me she would so what is it already? Shannon says its nothing really. I look at Tanya is smiling and says to Shannon do you remember the other day shopping? Then she looks at me says Steve your gf there said something the other day and then called me a bitch. Looking at Shannon and ask her for what? Shannon says cause I know shes wanting you back. Before I can say anything else Tanya says sooooo I told your little gf there as she pulls her tshirt off showing those absolutely beautiful boobs that I was going to kick her ass while you watched. I don't know what to say as once again I'm caught staring at them. Shannon is looking at me waiting for my response.

I look at Shannon and say so that's what you asking me all about wanting to know if Tanya would kick your ass in a real fight was about? Shannon says yes. I should've said so. Tanya says so Steve is it ok with you if I kick your girlfriends ass? Before Isay anything Shannon says shut up Tanya I'm not fighting you. Tanya steps up close to Shannon and bumps her chest to chest and says you better try to fight or you will be my bitch real quick. Shannon says look Tanya I'm not scared of you and you don't want to try me. Tanya smiles and says so Shannon who did Steve say would kick whose ass? Come on Shannon did he say you or did he pick me? Shannon says he didn't say either. Tanya smiles big and leans in to Shannon and says yes he did he just didn't want to tell you that I would kick your ass cause I doubt he would've had a issue saying you if he believed that would happen don't you? Shannon says ok bitch you trying to show off and get him back so come on then ill show you. Tanya looks to me and says you ok with this? I say its up to you two. Tanya says ok Shannon and smacks the shit out of Shannon as she drops to a knee from the blow holding her cheek. She looks up at Tanya with a tear in her eye and says ok bitch we fight.

I tell them ok not out here we go inside  not in front of everyone.  I clear the living room and Tanya and Shannon are standing opposite ends of they room. Tanya says no interference from you either Steve. Shannon says don't you worry about that he's not going to help me. This is me and you. Tanya says I just want to make sure he doesn't try pulling me off you until I finish. I say I'm just watching when its done its done. Tanya in her red bikini with those awesome breast Shannon in her white bikini and smaller but perky boobs walk to meet face to face. Tanya's boobs just dwarf Shannon and she taunts her look at this Steve I'm going to give you something to look forward too. as she turns to me and flexing her muscles. Showing off and knowing my appreciation of strong girls while licking her lips. Shannon turns to do the same flexing to not allow Tanya to go unchallenged. Tanya looks over at Shannon as Shannon says look Steve remember this. Shannon is pushing her chest forward and flexing. Tanya walks over in front of me pushing her boobs to my chest and whispers in my ear and just loud enough for Shannon to hear. I know your hard Steve. I wont let you down. When I finish whipping her ass ill show her how to use this as she rubs my hard on. Shannon comes over and says get off him bitch and is pushing Tanya shoulder to shoulder to get in front of me and move Tanya. Tanya pulls her head away from my ear and says give me a sec Steve as she swings are arm to the side her forearm catching Shannon right across her chest and knocking her to the floor.

She looks at me rubs my crotch and says be right back babe. Shannon is getting to her feet as Tanya gets to her. Shannon lashes out with a slap across Tanya's cheek that sends her head to the left. Tanya places her hand to her mouth and checks for blood. She sees blood on her hand as she turns back to face Shannon. Shannon says told you bitch I aint scared of you. Tanya takes her right hand into a fist and sends it to Shannon's stomach. Shannon doubles up holding her stomach and takes a step back. Tanya is walking to her just as Shannon comes back upright Tanya pushes her with two hands on each shoulder hard causing Shannon to stumble back several steps. Tanya walks in pursuit as Shannon catches her balance. Shannon swings a right hand that hits Tanya in her well defined abs and it shows no affect. As Shannon is throwing another punch Tanya grabs her hair and pulls Shannon hard toward her and slings her to the side taking Shannon off her feet and laid out flat as she flops face down to the carpet back to the center of the room. Tanya turns to pursue the downed blonde she taunts you know I bet you told Steve you would kick my ass. Shannon is getting to her feet and says its not over yet bitch. Shannon swings a right fist aimed for Tanya's head as Tanya brushes her fist to the side like a fly and say try again bitch. Shannon sends a fist to Tanya's stomach and it brings a slight grunt from Tanya. Shannon encouraged by this readies another fist to go to Tanya's jaw. It connects and Tanya seemingly unaffected by it looks really mad and she walks to Shannon and smacks her face hard.

Shannon's head swings to the left then a backhand takes it back to the right as Shannon back pedals from the force. Tanya follows Shannon pushes forward trying to push Tanya away. Tanya wraps her arms around Shannon in a bear hug. Chest to chest. Shannon also wraps her arms around Tanya both now squeezing trying to over power the other. Tanya holding Shannon to her looking over Shannon's shoulder at me. She winks at me as she tightens her arms tighter. I hear Shannon grunt as she applies more pressure to her back. Shannon's hug seems to not be doing much. Tanya again gives a hard squeeze and blows me a kiss. Another hard squeeze and Shannons arms fall to her sides dangling as Tanya takes her feet off the ground as she squeezes the air and fight from Shannon. Shannon's feet drag the floor as Tanya talks in her ear. Shannon do you give up she asks her? Shannon says no. Tanya smiles and says you know Shannon Steve is seeing this. He must be hard as rock right now. Shannon wimpers and grunts as Tanya tightness the hold and taunts her. She talks to me and says you like this baby as I nod yes. She says I know you do. You want to see how this weak bitch looks while she's getting her ass beat? Again I nod yes as she turns now so Shannon can see me over Tanya's shoulder as she over powered and drained by the stronger Tanya. Shannon is trying to look like she is fighting back as she tries to wrap her arms around Tanya now that I can see her face. Tanya says watch this as she applies more strength and Shannon's arms fall back down and she lays her head on Tanya's shoulder. Tanya says look at him Shannon. I want him to see your face while the better woman stomps your ass. Tanya swings Shannon side to side rag dolling her as Tanya walks right in front of me with the beaten blonde.

Tanya release's Shannon and she falls to the floor at my feet. Tanya holds up both arms flexing for  me. She said Steve will you tell me and Shannon who you wanted to say you thought would win when she asked you? I say I don't , she moves and pulls Shannon face down as I sit on the couch. She straddle's her back sets on her and pulls Shannon up pulling one arm behind each knee and locks hands under her chin and pulls Shannon so she is looking at me as Tanya bends her back cause Shannon to whine and whimper. Tanya asks again ok now tell us who you wanted to win. I answer you Tanya. Sorry one more I don't think Shannon heard who did you say. I said you Tanya. She allows her to flop to the floor and comes and takes my hard on and starts rubbing and pulling on it. She says will Shannon get mad if I suck on it? We hear Shannon saying something and Tanya says if she gets mad I guess we'd fight huh Steve?  Yes I say as she starts sucking on it and watching my reaction as she does. She stops sucking and works it with her hand slowly as she says what if Shannon sees me doing this? She says lets see. She grabs Shannon by her hair and holds her head right next my leg and Tanya is between my legs as she strokes me and starts sucking while holding Shannon by the hair as I explode. She looks at me and says did you see that Steve? Shannon just watched me do that. Tanya says can I show you one more thing I nod yes as I start to be turned on again. Shannon is back on her feet begging Tanya to let her quit saying Tanya you kicked my ass and I know it. Steve you want me to let her go or you want me to finish kicking her ass. I want you to finish. Tanya says this way bitch and she pulls Shannons bra off and her nice firm breast and she rubs on them and Shannon' nipples get hard then she takes her own bra off. Look Steve you want my tits or these small tits? She takes my hand and holds it on hers and ask you want mine or those? I say yours babe. Tanya says well Shannon I want you suck my tits and then were done. Tanya sits down on the couch beside me and Shannon is on her knees between Tanya's legs as she starts sucking Tanya's big tits. Tanya is rubbing Shannon's tits and Tanya turns to me and says you enjoy watching me kick her ass baby? Shannon is a good sucker. She is stroking me as we watch Shannon suck and lick her. Tanya says tell me Shannon who kicked your ass? She say Tanya kicked my ass. You like my tits Shannon are the better than yours? Yes Tanya I'm sorry for fighting you. Tanya says keep sucking bitch. Tanya says you know Steve my tits are strong too.  You want to see? Yes show me. Tanya as Shannon is sucking wraps both arms around her headand plants Shannon face first in her chest. Shannon is trying to get away struggling. Tanya loks at me and says I loved kicking her ass for you. Look at this weak bitch licking my tits. Shannons movement slows and stops. Tanya is looking me in the eye as she pulls Shannon out by her hair and shows me her beaten unconscienous face and says you want me or her. as she tosses Shannon to the floor and we head to the bedroom.

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: Shannon vs Tanya
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 11:33:25 AM »
Lovely, many thanks.

Offline marcowin

Re: Shannon vs Tanya
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 11:14:27 PM »
like thsi story, nice fight  8) great humiliation part