News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

POWW: Paisley and Shannon O'Brien vs. the Thrill Seekers and Luna

• 2 Replies

Offline Candi

• God Member
    • Only Bad Girls Need Apply
The Thrill Seekers (Soul Patrol in GLOW), with Luna, vs. Paisley and Shannon.

Paisley is squeezed into her light blue suit, and black leather boots. Shannon is in her usual green one piece, with silver belt, and green leather boots. As they approach the ring, Paisley is visibly nervous. Shannon climbs the stairs into the ring, while Paisley waits on the floor, taking off her pink cape. She is hesitant to mount the apron, and when she does, stays on the outside, letting Shannon fend for herself in the ring.  Shannon takes off her gold jacket, and Essence asks the ref to check Shannon's boots. When one of Shannon's legs is raised, Essence sweeps the other one out from under her and Shannon is down hard on her back. Essence works on the leg, and when the hold is released, Shannon is holding her leg; it's hurt. Essence picks her up and slams her into the corner, where Passion wraps her arm around Shannon's vulnerable throat.  Shannon's arms are raised, ridiculously ineffective, as she gets choked. Essence runs to the other corner and whacks Paisley off the apron. Essence snap mares Shannon three times by the hair, punishing her back, then throws her over the top rope. On the floor, both Passion and Luna are there to double team her. Shannon is discombobulated and helpless as her head is slammed into the apron.

Meanwhile, Paisley actually entered the ring and got Essence in a full nelson. She is awkward, however, and doesn't know what she's doing. After another view of Shannon being demolished, the camera is back on Paisley, and now she's on her back. Her huge chest is heaving in that tight suit. She takes several hammer blows to her soft belly, then is picked up and her head is slammed into the turnbuckle three times. She's back on the mat, senseless.

On the mat, Paisley's face is contorted with pain and fear, and she's struggling to breathe. Shannon is in bad shape, breathless and in pain, on the outside. Luna (who's not even in the match!) enters the ring and gets Paisley in a front facelock. Paisley can be heard screaming, and her hands are clutched in little fists, but she's not doing anything! She has a genuine fear of the talented Luna. Luna easily pulls Paisley down on her back, and straddles her face. A great shot of Paisley screaming while Luna's ass is right on her neck and chest. That chest still looks fantastic, sitting up proud. Paisley is easily pinned, but Luna yanks her up, throws her off the ropes, then bulldogs her down hard. Paisley is lifeless, and Luna rolls her over, then grasps Paisley's neck with both hands in a vicious choke. Paisley's legs are even too weak to kick as her smoky lungs struggle for air. Luna finally gets bored and lets go. Paisley's hand is at her throat and she's rolling around, trying to get air. The injured Shannon had made a weak attempt to get in the ring and help her partner, but she was tossed out by the Thrill Seekers.

I always wished that POWW let us see more, like were Paisley and Shannon helped from the ring? My dream would be to see them in the lockerroom, breathing hard, lighting up cigarettes after the match. Each was demolished, and neither was a partner to the other. Shannon got destroyed early, and then Paisley was helpless on her own

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: POWW: Paisley and Shannon O'Brien vs. the Thrill Seekers and Luna
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 03:23:18 PM »
Luna was 1 tough cookie & couldv'e Destroyed Paisley & Shannon by herself , hope you can find & do the 1 that started it all for me , Queen Kong's Decimation of Shannon O'Brien
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
Re: POWW: Paisley and Shannon O'Brien vs. the Thrill Seekers and Luna
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 03:35:58 PM »
Very nice story. I wasn't a big fan of POWW except for Luna. I loved the way she looked (weird and muscular) and wrestled (sadistically). She also did a great job in the WCW and WWE.

RIP.