News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Maria vs Chloe

• 2 Replies

blndvsbrunrd

Maria vs Chloe
« on: December 29, 2011, 01:40:27 PM »

The morning sun baked through the floor to ceiling windows of a high rise penthouse apartment. Specifically the full gym complete with nautilus.  On the treadmill is Chloe, a five foot four natural blonde. She is very fit and very attractive. Her shapely little derriere is neatly concealed in a light blue pair of short shorts.  The outline of her full but perky D cup breast can be seen through her white half T-shirt.  She has knee high socks with light blue bands around the top, and a pair of baby blue Nike tennis shoes.  Her light green eyes are filled with both sexual awareness and intellectual brilliance. Her honey golden stands of hair are pulled tight into a ponytail.  An area of sweat forms around her cleavage as she runs on the treadmill. Unexpectedly an eye-catching youthful brunette begins a treadmill workout next to Chloe. Her name is Maria.    
   This dark brown haired Latin beauty quickly looks over and her deep brown eyes catch Chloe’s green eyes sizing her up.  The brunette is about the same height and figure and breast size.  Her darker tanned frame is efficiently but oh so seductively contained in a pair of black shorts. Her dark, brown, ridged, nipples and subtle breast are scantly confined by a black colored half T-shirt.  Beginning to run and catching up to the blonde’s pace, you can see a pair of firm legs. Her calves are being concealed by a pair of knee high socks with black bands.  The petite brunette is noticeably in a feisty mood as she returns the catty smirk with one of her own. “Are you afraid of a little competition Barbie?” Maria smirks as she has catches up to the blonde’s pace on the treadmill. “Not from a smelly wetback like you.”  Chloe responds with a rebellious response.  “Excuse me!” Maria angrily replies. “You heard me, bitch!  You come in here and call me Barbie, with all the slut references inferred. Then you get offended when I call you a name. Bitch, get a life.” Chloe whispers with disdain as she stops the treadmill and begins to walk away.  “Listen you blonde kunt don’t walk away from me!” Maria angrily demands as she stops and approaches the blonde. “Or what you’ll kick my ass?” Chloe defiantly counters while putting her hands on her hips. “Listen Blondie, not only can I kick your ass but I’d leave you whimpering and humiliated spread eagled on this floor. “Oh really, well bring it you little Mexican kunt.   Smirks the blonde then continues:” Contrary to your claims, you will be the one lying defeated on the floor being forced to admit blondes rule”. “You fucking slut!” Maria screams reaching for the blonde’s light blonde hair. “Brunette Bitch!” the blonde howls as she snatches her new rival’s wrist. Chloe now filled with rage, forces the brunette backwards.  Maria’s slightly larger breasts are compressed by Chloe’s as they crash against a wall.  The brunette’s arms flail about as the blonde struggles to keep them at pinned against the wall.
   The two ladies have turned into cats as they grapple about eventually landing on the floor.  Still clutching the brunette’s wrist Chloe sneers and cunningly forces Maria onto her back and straddles the brunette. The Spanish competitor squirms and flexes her nails trying wishing to attack some vulnerable area of her blonde adversary.  Chloe however, comprehends she is in command of the struggle and slams the brunette’s arms to the floor. The blonde lioness then pins Maria’s forearms with her knees. “Oh look brunette bitch is pinned already.”  Chloe declares “Guess the little wetback was all talk,” as she continues to grin and maintain control.
   Furious at her inability to defend herself Maria shrieks out her frustration. “Let me up!” the brunette cries out as she attempts to buck and gyrate her way free. Chloe just bounces her firm round derriere boldly in to the brunette’s upper torso. The immobilized brunette is growing frantic.
   Summoning what might be her last chance for escape, the brown haired Maria plants her feet and thrusts her lower torso upward with one swift drive to toss her tormentor off.  Surprisingly the maneuver works and Chloe crashes face first into the carpet in front of the brunette. Maria rapidly whirls about and lunges for the face down blonde. Before Chloe can get to her hands and feet, the brunette pounces on the dazed blonde adversary and begins tugging on the blonde’s ponytail. “UGH!”  The blonde howls. “Ha!” Maria smirks as she is now the predator in the melee.
   Maria’s lips portray a look of naughty and vindictive cruelty as she stands behind the blonde while she persist in viciously attacking Chloe’s long blonde ponytail.   Divergent to the brunette’s celebratory declaration of control, Chloe’s open mouth and closed eyes while on her hands and knees affirms the brunette’s belief. Seems the once tormented brunette is now the torturer.  Can the blonde mount an escape from the brunette’s assault?   
    Still proficiently pulling the blonde ponytail, the malicious brunette forces Chloe to her knees Maria gazes downward into the blonde’s tear filled green eyes. Then, in complete volatility, Maria’s dark brown eyes suddenly fill with shock. Chloe’s eyes fill with vengeance. Seems our blonde lioness has found a chance of retaliation. Because of her over confidence the brunette has let her long, dark brown, tightly braided, pigtails to tumble down into Chloe’s flexed fingers.  With a thrust forward the blonde tosses the brunette over her body and instantaneously Maria is the fallen combatant face first on the carpet. With a new found hostility Chloe yet again finds herself the aggressor. She lunges for the brunette. Astonished by the escape, but not beleaguered by the turn of events, Maria attempts to spin about before Chloe can leap on her. The actions cause them both to begin grappling on the carpet.  The two begin a sequence of fierce assaults on clothing and once exposed attacks on vulnerable areas.    
   Now topless and still full of unsympathetic tendencies, they find themselves lying side by side, Their Eyes full of merciless rage; as they mutually locate extremely vulnerable targets.  Without consideration for their own protection, they viciously begin tweaking and pinching the other’s nipples while howling out obscenities. This is very erotic as it is cruel to watch.    
    After a few minutes of destruction, Chloe looks as if to be winning the private skirmish and once again the blonde lies confidently on top of the squirming brunette.  With instinctive maneuvering Chloe attempts to overwhelm her adversary with a full body press. Maria however; is far from defeated and before the blonde can pin her arms she retaliates and sinks her fingers into the blonde’s formerly fixed ponytail and now freed long flowing locks. The blonde also becomes destructive and begins puling on the brunette’s long braided pigtails.  Wrestling about once again the floor becomes their battlefield.
   The non stop destructive pace of this melee has been very demanding on both women.  Soon this second round of on the floor brawling begins to decelerate. The once violent assaults are now reduced to smother and grinding attempts to force the other to submit.  Chloe glides atop and attempts to pin her laborious brunette adversary, and then is frustratingly forced off.  Maria then rolls atop and makes her exhausted claim to subdue her tiring blonde opponent.  Though both have given an extreme effort at winning this test of wills, the ultimate conqueror becomes apparent. With great distress Chloe has given into her forced humiliation and Maria pins the blonde’s arms one last time with a defiant demeanor.  Exhausted but inspired with a fervent sensation of supremacy, Maria sits up straddling the blonde.  With an annoyed grin, the triumphant brunette grabs Chloe’s hair and Murmurs: “Well Barbie I told you I was going to humiliate you and now I am the far better woman.”  Maria then falls aside the blonde in exhaustion. 

Admittedly I prefer to see the Natural blonde be victorious. To me; seeing an attractive blonde woman forcing the brunette into a humiliating defeat is a turn on.   However I know many prefer the brunette to humble the blonde. So with an immense endeavor I will seek to have a balanced approach to my writing. I hope you liked the previous story and look forward to more.

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Re: Maria vs Chloe
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 04:21:38 PM »
Great story...loved how descriptive you were especially describing the girls in such deatail (Clothing appearance etc) that really creates an nice image

blndvsbrunrd

Re: Maria vs Chloe
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 08:13:11 PM »
Thanks for the comments and yes i will write more I also have another one on here. http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,19448.msg126621.html#msg126621