News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Still experimenting with upscaling and color-grading

• 4 Replies

Offline Martin Beswick

Still experimenting with upscaling and color-grading
« on: April 07, 2024, 02:53:59 AM »
 Co-worker at my day job: "How did you learn about photoshop and upscaling photos?"

Me: "Well I just kind of figured it out myself by playing around in my free-time and experimenting with a few different apps"

Co-worker: "Huh, so when you're at home you're still working on media from work?"

Me: "Nah, I just find stuff on the internet or on my hard drive that I don't mind looking at for a few hours..."

Co-worker: "What kind of stuff?"

Me: (blinking) "Um ...

{alt} {alt}

(process: first pass on my iPhone via Photoleap, further tweaking with Photoshop and/or Lightroom.)

I'm still experimenting with upscaling video via Topaz as well, but more and more adult websites aren't allowing public uploads of sexy clips anymore so I haven't been able to share it as much. But you can still find some old school photos updated via new school technology on Deviantart from me and others ... 

Offline LoveWomenFighting

• Twitter
Re: Still experimenting with upscaling and color-grading
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2024, 10:27:52 AM »
Great work, what's your deviantart page address?

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 06:19:32 PM »
Martin- Thanks for your ongoing efforts! I follow you on DevArt and always look forward to your newest content.

Offline Martin Beswick

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 09:33:23 PM »

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2024, 04:38:31 PM »
I appreciate your sharing your experiences improving old low quality videos.  I have a ton that I would like to improve but “trial and error” is a slow process