News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Repost: Challenged by Tanya by Tom

• 6 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: Challenged by Tanya by Tom
« on: September 25, 2009, 03:48:16 PM »
Before reposting my other fights with Marie, I thought I'd repost this from about 2 years ago, which will be followed up by the NEW Penalty phase (not yet posted here).

Hope you enjoy!

Hugs
Kayla

CHALLENGED BY TANYA by Tom

PRELUDE

Kayla and Heather are absolutely devoted to each other.  I’d go so far as to say that they are a living advertisement for same-sex marriage.  At the same time, they seem to realize the value of variety.  Kayla and I have dynamite sex and Heather has a ‘friend’ whom she visits while on business trips.  Sometimes the three of us have sex together, often doing a ‘high-low’ which is self-explanatory.

With Heather out of town, Kayla had invited me for dinner which was followed by serious sex.  The next morning I was awakened by Kayla licking and kissing my dick.  Once she got me hard, she came and snuggled close to me (she enjoys tormenting me). 

“I’ve been challenged to two more fights”.
“With anyone I know”?
“Do you remember Tanya”?
“Yup”.  Kayla had ‘loaned’ me to her at a picnic on the beach. How could I ever forget her? Tanya was a gorgeous, statuesque black woman and was almost 6 feet tall.

“Well, she moved to the area to learn to box and has challenged me.  I guess she thinks that beating me will make a name for herself.  If she loses, she has offered to have herself and two girlfriends spend a weekend with us.  They will perform any sexual favor any of us want and will accept without complaint any beating we choose to administer.  If I lose, Heather, you and I are to be ‘guests of honor’ at a sex-and-torture party she’s planning.  With only six months of experience, there’s no way she can beat me.  On the other hand, Toni Ann has challenged me to an old-fashioned bare knuckle fight.”

“You can beat her, can’t you”? I asked.

“I’ve seen her fight.  Toni Ann hits harder than even I do and she has incredible hand speed.  I’m going to schedule it some time when Heather is away for a week or so.  I expect to be beaten bloody, will probably get a couple of ribs broken and maybe even suffer a broken nose or jaw”.

“You mean that your face is a legal target”? I asked.

“Oh yes, we fight until one of us is knocked out or ‘throws in the towel’ which won’t happen”.

“So when she knocks you down the first time, just stay down.”

“It’s not that simple.  If a fighter is knocked down, she has thirty seconds to get up.  Toni Ann will know if I’m faking it by the look in my eyes and my body language and she would spread the word that I was a coward..  I suspect that she will win by knocking me unconscious.  I’d rather take the beating than have my reputation suffer.  I’m counting on you to be in my corner to give me smelling salts after I’m knocked down”.

I didn’t like the thought of Kayla being beaten so badly, but I had no choice but to promise.

“I’m going to need your help to prepare.  This kind of fighting requires a different style of punching so I don’t break my hands on her face.  So I’ll need to practice on you.  At the same time, I’ve never been hit in the face and need to find out what it feels like.  So I guess we’ll have to do some heavy sparring to prepare”.

I knew from painful experience that Kayla could hit hard and I didn’t like the idea of hitting her.  But I’d made a promise to myself to support her fighting so I had to agree.   For the moment I decided not to think about it.  So I ran my tongue across her luscious breasts and down her firm belly.  I flicked it in and out of her navel a few times before progressing to her bush.  I rubbed my lips in it and gave it a big kiss.  I ran my tongue back up her body and kissed both nipples until they got hard. 

She spread her legs wide and clasped her arms behind her head.  “What are you waiting for?”   So I penetrated her feeling her vaginal muscles clamp down on my dick.  I started thrusting slowly and increased the tempo.  Suddenly I stopped and almost completely with drew.  Then I rammed it as hard as I could.  She groaned with pleasure, so I repeated it several times.  I resumed thrusting slowly and gently and finally picked up the pace.  She ‘came’ two or three times before I climaxed and collapsed on top of her.  She threw her arms around me and squeezed tight. When she let go, I cupped one hand on each of her breasts and fondled her nipples.  We stayed like that for a while until she suggested we take a shower. 
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: Challenged by Tanya by Tom
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 03:50:14 PM »
TANYA CHALLENGES KAYLA by Tom

It seemed that Toni Ann was more excited about Kayla’s fight against Tanya than Kayla was herself.  I could see why.  Kayla was a veteran of numerous extreme fights and Tanya had only been training for less than six months and no one gave her a chance against Kayla.  It was generally assumed that Tanya wanted to fight Kayla as a way of showing her willingness to take punishment (which was a point of status in this group). 

In the meantime, Toni Ann, who owned the gym, had had a new ring installed specifically for extreme fighting.  The floor featured only a layer of canvas over wood.  The ropes were made from old-fashioned hemp so that anyone who slid along them would receive nasty rope burns on her back.  Finally the ring posts and turnbuckles were not padded.  In effect, the ring was a weapon. 

Needless to say, I was to be in Kayla’s corner.  We arrived at the stroke of 7 PM and went straight to the new ring.  Tanya arrived a minute or so later and Toni Ann commanded the fighters to strip.  I unbuttoned Kayla’s blouse and she slipped it off her shoulders.  As was traditional, I planted an ardent kiss ‘for luck’ on each nipple.  This time I ran my tongue around the nipples before kissing them.  Kayla purred.  “Think of that as a down payment”, I whispered.

Then I peeled off her jeans and finally removed her panties.  I finished by planting a hard kiss on her bush.  Kayla stroked my crotch once just to make sure I was hard.  We both expected to have dynamite sex after what figured to be an easy fight. 

Toni Ann was a treat to the eyes as well, clad as she was in a hot pink string bikini.  She summoned the women to the center of the ring for one last review of the rules.  Three minute rounds with one minute rests between rounds.  The fight would only end by a submission.  If a fighter was rendered unconscious, the referee would signal that timing the round be stopped until the fighter was revived.  Strikes by fists, elbows or knees below the shoulders were allowed, as were kicks.  Toni Ann bade the fighters shake hands and return to their corners.  The bell rang to begin round one.

The two women approached each other carefully and spent a few seconds circling and throwing jabs which were intended more to size up the opponent’s defenses than to land.   Kayla landed the first solid punch of the fight, a jab that flattened Tanya’s right breast.  This was not a surprise to me.  Tanya was ‘better-endowed’ than Kayla (36C compared to 36A) and Kayla was experienced enough to know that breast punches are more painful to fuller-breasted women.  In addition, any woman who was used to wearing a bra, might be distracted by her breasts swaying, especially after they’d been hit a few times.  So Kayla concentrated on hitting Tanya’s swaying boobs.  The strategy worked well as Tanya seemed confused by the assault and was unable to mount a counter-attack.  She was finally able to land a hard hook to Kayla’s ribs that stung but in general Kayla had the best of the first round.  Just before the bell rang, she pinned Tanya against the ropes and landed a barrage of hard punches to her belly. 

Kayla returned to her corner, her body glistening from the sheen of perspiration. 

“At this rate, I give her five rounds”, I said.

“Don’t forget, wounded animals are the most dangerous”, answered Kayla, “she has to have something more than what she showed that round.”

The bell rang for round two. 

Kayla picked up where she’d left off, bouncing Tanya’s full breasts with a series of hooks and uppercuts.  Then, suddenly, Tanya caught Kayla’s right wrist in mid-air and used the leverage to whip Kayla towards one corner.  Kayla half-turned so she hit the corner back-first.  I don’t know if slamming into the steel turnbuckles stunned her or knocked the breath out of her but she did not move for a couple of seconds, enough time for Tanya to bound across the ring and tangle Kayla’s left arm in the ropes.  Then she draped the right around the steel turnbuckle and pounded with a barrage of karate chops and knuckle-first punches.  She was smart enough to stand close to Kayla and at an angle so that Kayla could do nothing useful with either feet or knees.  The growing expression of pain on Kayla’s face told me that the punches were having an effect.  Finally the bell rang to end round two.  Tanya strode back to he corner quite pleased with herself.  Toni Ann untangled Kayla’s left arm from the ropes.  I noticed that her right arm seemed to hang uselessly as she returned to her corner.

Her right forearm was one big, angry, red bruise.  I tried massaging it but Kayla shook her head.  “That was a good trick.  I’m going to have to fight one-armed for a couple of rounds”.  The bell rang to begin round three. 

A one-armed fighter is at a serious dis-advantage.  Tanya had no trouble blocking Kayla’s attempts to punch with her left hand and she came up with an unusual ‘one-two’.  The right side of Kayla’s body was vulnerable so Tanya would throw a hard punch to her belly and follow with a right-legged kick to the back of Kayla’s left thigh.  After several repetitions of this combination, I could see red marks on her belly and thigh and she seemed to be slowing down as if the thigh was hurt.  Tanya threw several punches and chops to  Kayla’s right arm to make sure it stayed disabled.  I had to give Tanya credit.  She had limited Kayla’s mobility and reduced her punching power, all in three rounds.  When the bell rang to end round three, Kayla flopped on her stool and tried to massage and knead the cramp out of her thigh.  I tried massaging the right forearm.  But we did little good because when the bell rang for round four, Kayla was still limping and her right arm still hung at her side.

Tanya led off the round with a punch to the right forearm.  Then with her right foot, she simply swept Kayla’s feet out from uinder her.  She fell to the mat landing on her back.  In an instant, Tanya slipped her left leg under Kayla’s back and slammed the right across her stomach.  She locked ankles and had Kayla in a body scissors.  With both arms trapped as well, there was little Kayla could do except squirm in hopes of somehow slipping out.  As breathing became more difficult, she began to slip into unconsciousness.  Tanya noticed and released some of the pressure.  Once Kayla showed signs of activity, Tanya clamped down again.  By the time the bell rang to end round four, Kayla was barely conscious. 

Needless to say, she did not make it back to her corner.  For half the ‘rest period’, she lay on her back gulping lungful of air.  Then she rolled onto her stomach and had just worked her way to hands and knees when the bell rang to begin round five.

Tanya charged Kayla and landed a hard kick right in her belly.  The kick was so hard that it lifted her off the mat.  Kayla landed on her back still gasping for air.  Tanya knelt right on Kayla’s thighs pinning her in a totally helpless position.  She then pounded Kayla’s belly from diaphragm to navel with a withering series of punches.  My stomach churned as I heard the SMACK SMACK of Tanya’s fists slamming into Kayla’s belly.  When the round ended, all Kayla could do was to roll onto her side and cough and gag as she tried to get a breath.  All too soon the bell rang to begin round six.

Kayla had worked her way to a sitting position.  Tanya reached over, grabbed her by the breasts and hauled to her feet.  She could not avoid screaming in agony as her entire body weight was taken by her breasts.  I was tempted to scream myself.  She cradled Kayla in her arms like a baby.  Then she dropped to one knee and dropped Kayla across her outstretched thigh.  Kayla’s back bent so far that her head slammed into the ring floor.  Tanya continued the abuse of Kayla’s belly by slamming her elbow right into Kayla’s bellybutton. 

After several such blows, she let Kayla roll off her thigh onto the ring floor.  Kayla lay on her stomach, motionless.  I wondered if she was still conscious.  Toni Ann must have had the same thought because she knelt down.  She must have concluded that Kayla was at least barely conscious because she did nothing.  Tanya again picked Kayla up, this time from behind.  She carried Kayla to the ropes and positioned her body so that the top rope crossed her body just below her breasts.  I could hardly bear to watch as she rammed Kayla’s body down and scraped her breasts on the rough rope.  For good measure, she scuffed the nipples along the rope.  She dropped Kayla in a heap as the bell rang to end round six. 

Kayla barely moved between rounds.  She was still coughing and gagging.  I couldn’t imagine how bad her belly and breasts felt and wondered what it would take to make her submit.  I had a feeling I wasn’t going to like the answer.  The bell rang to begin round seven.

Tanya called over to me “It’s time to torture lezzie cxnt”.  I didn’t know what she meant but found out soon enough.  She dragged Kayla close enough to the ropes that she could entangle the feet with Kayla’s legs well spread.  Then she stuck her index finger right into Kayla’s slit and immediately pulled it out.  Kayla screamed in pain as she did it and I realized that Tanya was positioning her finger so that when she withdrew the finger, the fingernail was scraping the most sensitive part of Kayla’s body.  She repeated this several times to the accompaniment of Kayla’s screams of pain.  Then she changed tactics and actually seemed to be stroking Kayla between the legs.  But Kayla began screaming as Tanya found and pinched her clit.  She jammed her thumb into Kayla’s bush and rammed her knuckles between Kayla’s legs in what amounted to a vaginal claw and simply ground her knuckles into Kayla’s pussy for the rest of the round.  She couldn’t avoid screaming in pain.  Kayla tried to sit up so as to hit her tormentor but each time she tried, Tanya smashed her in a breast and knocked her prone again.  When the bell rang to end the round, Kayla was at least able to crawl back to our corner.  Feeling helpless, I put a cold towel on the back of her neck and massaged her battered stomach.  “If I can keep away from her for s round, I can recover enough to attack her back”, gasped Kayla.  The bell rang to begin the eighth round.

Because of the pain between her legs, Kayla shuffled to the middle of the rings.  The beating she’d taken to her body had drained enough energy that she could barely hold her hands up.  She tried breast smashes to keep Tanya at a distance but they were so slow that Tanya had no trouble blocking them.  Normally a Kayla tit punch is hard enough to pancake her opponent’s breast.  But the few that landed had little effect-Tanya’s facial expression did not change.  Kayla tried turning her side towards Tanya to protect her tortured belly and pussy but this did little good.  Tanya resumed her barrage of kicks to Kayla’s left thigh while hooking the belly and smashing the kidney.  Kayla grunted as the belly punches landed and cried out in pain from the kidney punches.  Just before the round ended, Tanya landed a hard left hand on her bush and she doubled over in pain and dropped to her knees.  The bell rang to end the eighth but she knelt in the middle of the ring doubled over in pain, I realized that this was our worst nightmare.  Kayla was defenseless before a woman who was prepared to torture her indefinitely before going for a submission.  My only hope was that Tanya would tire of the ‘sport’ and finish the fight.  But somehow I was not optimistic.  The bell rang for the ninth round.

Tanya approached the helpless Kayla.  She grabbed Kayla’s left wrist, twisted the arm a couple of times and placed it in a hammerlock.  She forced Kayla to her feet.  Kayla’s face was contorted from the pain in her shoulder.  Tanya pushed her towards the ropes and forced her against them with her breasts square on the rope. Then she pushed Kayla to the side, grinding her nipples along the rough rope.  Kayla screamed in pain.  Then Tanya backed up to the center of the ring and with her foot swept Kayla’s legs out from under her.  She collapsed in a heap.  Tanya grabbed her ankles and held each one at arms length.  With her heel she stomped Kayla’s belly repeatedly, targeting the navel.  Then she stomped the lower belly and bush.  She released Kayla’s legs and Kayla rolled onto her side, doubled over, clutching her belly and gasping for breath.  Tanya spent the rest of the round stomping Kayla in the ribs.  Judging by Kayla’s screams, I suspected that some were at least bruised and maybe broken.  My stomach knotted even tighter.   When the bell rang to end the ninth, Kayla barely moved.  Toni Ann even went to make sure she was still conscious. 

The bell rang to begin the tenth round.  Kayla was still lying on the mat, doubled over.
Again Tanya grabbed the left wrist, twisted the arm and forced to her feet.  She forced Kayla into our corner and draped her arms over the ropes.   Then she gently massaged Kayla’s breasts taunting.  “Isn’t it amazing how two such small objects can be the object of such pain”?  Kayla hurt too much to glare back.  Tanya stroked Kayla’s bush and between her legs.  Even though she had used the same trick, Kayla was torn between pain and pleasure.  When she senses the round was a bout to end, she hammered Kayla’s sore stomach with a barrage of hard lefts and rights.  When the bell rang, I put the stool in the ring and Kayla slumped on it.  “Can you stop this?  She’s killing you”.

Kayla merely shook her head.  She was still gasping for air.  She began gagging and motioned for the bucket.  She spat up a mixture of spit, bile and blood.  I wondered if she was hurt inside.

“I have to hang on to the bitter end,” she whispered.  The bell rang to begin the eleventh round.  Exhausted and defenseless, Kayla shuffled towards the center of the ring.  Tanya threw one punch to Kayla’s lower belly and then swept her feet out from under her.  Kayla landed on her back.  Tanya stomped her belly and bush, rolled her over onto her stomach, knelt on her thighs, cupped her right hand under Kayla’s chin and pulled-a textbook Camel Clutch.  Between her tortured stomach being stretched and her spine being bent, Kayla was in agony.  She screamed and pounded the mat but would not quit.  So Tanya pounded the spot on Kayla’s left side where she suspected cracked or bruised ribs.  Finally Kayla whimpered, “Stop, please, I submit”.  Toni Ann tapped Tanya on the shoulder and she released Kayla. 

“See you in a couple of weeks, dears”, mocked Tanya.  “I’ll give Kayla a chance to heal before the party”.  By the way, don’t bother packing too many clothes-you won’t need them”.  With that, Tanya dressed and skipped out of the gym.

Normally, we pack a sweatsuit for Kayla to wear until we get to my apartment.  Because she was so badly hurt, I couldn’t see her putting it on.  So I maneuvered her to the ring apron, wrapped her in a large bath sheet and carried her to my car.  I laid her carefully in the back seat and drove us to my place. Tonight there was not going to be any celebratory sex – Kayla was much too badly hurt. More-over the somber, dark thought of the sex-and-torture party that Tanya had planned for us hung ominously over our shocked and depressing mood.

To be continued … “The sex-and-torture party” …

petelv

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 06:25:26 AM »
Kayla ,  Thank you for posting this story.

pete

Old_Fezziwig

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 02:23:41 PM »
Kayla will get her next time.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 09:25:29 PM »
Thanks, Fezziwig!  ;) It would certainly be great revenge to beat her next time, especially after you've read what Tanya & her friends - including Tasha - did to me, Heather & Tom!  :o  :'(

Hugs
Kayla

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 07:42:29 PM »
Here's the follow up to this story - hope you enjoy!

Challenged by Tanya: Punishment and Two-on-one fight by Tom
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,4532.0.html

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 04:36:13 AM »
you need an index page to your stories and perhaps a timeline too
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!