News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Would love to see my wife in a catfight

• 8 Replies

Offline BD50

Would love to see my wife in a catfight
« on: January 18, 2012, 03:25:19 AM »
I would soo love to see my wife in a hair pulling clothes tearing catfight,win or lose it would be great.

Offline BD50

Re: Would love to see my wife in a catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 06:37:32 AM »
I do love my wife but it might matter How Hurt?Stripped naked or toppless No Problem,her breasts or pussy kicked and punched ---dependes her face beat to a pulp NO WAY

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 11:17:14 AM »
Just curious. Does your wife know about this?  Has she ever told you whether she got into fights prior to knowing you?  If she never has or fighting is not in her nature you should not push the issue. You can ask her if she's be agreeable to a fun wrestling contest with one of her friends, if she reacts in a positive way when you tell her about your fantasy.  I definitely would be against you putting her in a situation where she is forced into a real physical confrontation with some other gal.  The results could be disasterous, especially if she has never been in a fight in her life.

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 11:55:28 PM »
I would love to see my g/f in a catfight. I have talked to her and she is entertaining the thought. I thinking about actually making it happen

Offline ginacat

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 10:43:57 PM »
I think I may have left one comment once on this site. The topic title really got my attention. Initially I was going to come down a bit hard, however logic got the best of me and I think I can offer a constructive suggestion. I'm guessing your wife does not know about your women fighting fantasies. I understand you may be hesitant to just blurt it out to her. If she doesn't know about your interest perhaps you should leave this site open on your computer while she's around in the house, then get up and leave the computer for a while to give her a chance to see it.  If you have any magazines about this topic leave them laying around so she can see them. This will invite a discussion and you can take it from there.

Offline ginacat

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 11:01:13 PM »
I think I may have left one comment once on this site. The topic title really got my attention. Initially I was going to come down a bit hard, however logic got the best of me and I think I can offer a constructive suggestion. I'm guessing your wife does not know about your women fighting fantasies. I understand you may be hesitant to just blurt it out to her. If she doesn't know about your interest perhaps you should leave this site open on your computer while she's around in the house, then get up and leave the computer for a while to give her a chance to see it.  If you have any magazines about this topic leave them laying around so she can see them. This will invite a discussion and you can take it from there.

That could backfire on him too if he does that depending how she thinks and how open minded she is.

I also would start off with a suggestion of non violent wrestling where no one gets hurt, then maybe ease your way into the catfighting aspect.  Fortunately it was easy for me and my girl - her friend is a wrestler so I just basically told her she should try it

When you say backfire I assume you mean she responds negatively. If she does then he has his answer.  Most of my girlfriends, except for the one in my boxing class do not understand men's fascination with catfights.  If this guy's wife thinks he's weird or a deviant for his fetish I doubt she will agree to "wrestle" with another woman no matter how tame the match may be. 

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 11:13:31 PM »
Gina's suggestion seems to make the most sense unless this guy is willing to simply come out and discuss this with his wife.

Offline brenda2

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 06:22:26 AM »
I would soo love to see my wife in a hair pulling clothes tearing catfight,win or lose it would be great.

You would be the first to stop them if they was catfighting for real.

Offline BD50

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 03:38:25 AM »
She does know of my desire to see her in an old fashioned style (before women started to really fight more like men)(closed fisted)and woories about hurting someone.
Only a fantasy of mine for now!