News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Who would win in a vicious real life catfight between Nicola & Karen? (playoff)

• 32 Replies

Zulu

Something else rather interesting to consider, posted by Pollman on January 29,

“Hi Andre & bilboy,

As far as I am aware when I checked the admin page of this current poll there has been no detectable vote cheating so far.

Things seem to be going OK.”

Pollman then today claims,

He (being Andre)asked me to check if any of these IPs show up on the security admin log on the Sparklit poll. I have now done this and have discovered that these same IP addresses have been used to access the poll for the last 7 days adding votes onto Nicola's score, especially within the first 7 hours of the poll opening when Karen took a strong lead, and subsequently adding the odd vote on other days when Karen's votes came close to over taking Nicola'sThis makes NO sense whatsover, Andre declared his support for Nicola not Karen, if anyone was trying to rig the vote to spite Andre surely they would have added votes to Karen, not Nicola as indicated by Pollman, maybe, just maybe, the person supplying these so called Zulu IP Addresses, who declared support for Nicola is the one who has been vote rigging all along....hmmmmm...common theme, AndreHow did a poll checked on January 29 and found to have NO detectable vote cheating so far suddenly become last 7 days adding votes onto Nicola's score, especially within the first 7 hours of the poll opening, confused, so am I…..

Andre

Did you ever stop to think that Pollman was referring to a general admin page that shows how many votes were received each day, whereas I instructed him on how to locate an additional 'security' page which also lists ip addresses and times of voting.

Stop abusing & harassing Pollman. You're ruining these polls with your aggression and threatening language.

Pollman, if you are reading this, please, please, please continue to make your wonderful vote polls, I and many other people such as bilboy love your polls. Please don't allow an aggressor like Zulu to intimidate you and ruin it for all of us. You make great polls mate. Please don't leave this forum because of him. :)

BonnieD

Too bad.  I would have picked Karen as the winner.  Hey Amie.  Why didn't u respond to me on the connections page?