News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

UCW STORM

• 1 Replies

Offline frisco

UCW STORM
« on: February 03, 2012, 03:32:30 AM »
Here is an actual card from my efed. I always enjoyed writing pro style girl matches, so hopefully you will enjoy reading this show.

UCW STORM
Bryness arena
Union City New Jersey

Iman vs Marianna DeLeonne

[The opening riffs and lines of Chino XL's "What You Lookin At" cue up.]

# I, see, you, you, see, me
We, got, beef, you, try, to, hi-ide (can't hide xxxxx)
What the fuck you lookin at?
The next, time, I, see, your, face (yo, can't stop it, uh-uh)
I'm, gon', swing, or, shoot, on, si-ight (yo, soon as I see)
What the fuck you lookin at? #

[The entrance curtains are then shoved violently to the sides as "La Onza" Mariana De Leon steps out to a loud chorus of boos from the crowd. As per usual, she's dressed for battle, sporting a black Chino XL tanktop - exposing some of her midriff, night camouflage patterned pants, and black boots on her feet. She also wears black fingerless gloves, and studded bracelets on both wrists. The song then kicks into the first verse.]

# Yo... yo, yo
Where's he at, where's he been?
Don't count on a, calculator xxxxx you can count on Poison Pen (for what?)
To spit it like he got some sort of a cold
And this fork in the road is that I expose without talkin in codes
Blacker than xxxxxz eyes like they Lincoln limo tinted windows
You need protection like you fuckin [edited] widow
I ain't here to play man games, don't wanna arm wrestle
I pull out them thangs and blow out your brain vessel [BLAM] #

[Puffing on a cigarette held between her teeth, Mariana slowly makes her way down the aisle to more boos from the crowd. She glares at each of them, flipping some off, and taunting others like she's going to hit them. Just before getting to ringside, she pulls the cigarette from her mouth, and drops it to the floor - where she stomps it out. She then climbs into the ring over the bottom rope, not bothering to do anything fancy as Chino XL continues his battle rap.]

# That's what actin insane'll get you
I ain't your cable company xxxxx cause physically I'll come disconnect you
Disrespect you in front of your main bitch
Can't change this, throw you a hundred like "Kid, change this"
It's dangerous speakin to me in a tone containin anguish
I'm handin out revenge like it's a main dish
I give a FUCK if you speak Spanish or English
An ass whippin is an ass whippin in any language
You panic sensin my manic rage and aggression
Only bitch you see inside of my eyes is your reflection #

[Inside the ring, Mariana paces around impatiently as the music heads to the chorus and fades out.]

Valentine
And her opponent, weighing in at 124 pounds and hailing from the Island of the Bahamas. Please welcome IMAN!!!

YYYEEAAHHH!!!

"Carribean Queen" hits the speakers, as a geyser of pyro's erupt from the stage area. Iman, wearing nothing more than a leopard print leotard, steps onto the entrance ramp, smiling and raising her hands in the air as the crowd gives the Island beauty a warm ovation. She soaks it all in for a moment, then jobs down the ramp towards the ring, stopping to touch hands with as many fans as she can before entering the ramp. LeOnza glares at the Islander from inside the ring, a scowl on her face.

Lori Hill
LaOnza looks annoyed that its taking Iman so long to get to the ring. It's like she doesn't even want her opponent to have an introduction.

Alan Baxterl
Well, they don't call her LaOnza for nothing. She's obviously number one. No one else matters.

Iman rolls into the ring, where she is greeted by the referee and inspected for foreign objects. LaOnza yanks on the ropes, waiting impatiently for the bell to ring.

DING! DING! DING!

Alan Baxterl
and were off!

Lori Hill
LaOnza going right after Iman, the Islander hasn't even had a change to get back to her corner before DeLeonne kicks her in the back, knocking her to the ground. She's stomping the hell out of her...

Alan Baxterl
LaOnza not wasting any time. Kicking Iman in the head and shoulders region. The Islander trying to get to her feet, but DeLeonne going for the hair, yanking Iman back to the mat. She drops on the Islander---is she bitting her?

Iman flares on the canvas as DeLeonne appears to be choking her.

Lori Hill
She's either taking a bit out of her on choking the heck out of her. I can't tell from the vantage point.

Alan Baxterl
LaOnza jerks Iman to her feet, whipping her to the ropes, then hitting a big boot to her as she bounces back. The match all La ONza at this point.

Lori Hill
Yeah, Iman needs to go on the offence.

Alan Baxterl
laOnza rolls Iman onto her belly, then tries to mount her back--but the Islander answers with a back elbow that knocks Marianna down. Now Iman is to her feet, and she plants a kick to LaOnza's face.

Lori Hill
Iman grabs LaOnza by the arm and whips her to the ring ropes. She hits a wicked double ax handle on her as she bounces back, again dropping her to the mat. La Onza is getting up, but Iman pelts her with a mongolian chop!

Alan Baxterl
La Onza is reeling! The tide can turn so fast here in the UCW. I think La Onza might have underestimated her opponent!

Lori Hill
Iman grabs La Onza by the hair, jerking her upright, but LaOnza responds with a chop to the throat, this time its Iman who's stunned.

Alan Baxterl
A chop a little close to the wide pipe! Not sure if it was illegal, but it doesn't look like the referee noticed.

Lori Hill
Yeah, wrestlers are discouraged from these martial art type throat strikes. Very dangerous...

Alan Baxterl
LaOnza with a hard kick to Iman's belly, doubling up the Islander. She follows with a spinning back breaker, Iman's head bouncing off the mat!

Lori Hill
That will disorient you...

Alan Baxterl
LaONza again pulling Iman upright. She tucks her opponents her between her legs...jumping pile driver! Iman's head hit the mat with a sick impact!

Lori Hill
She looks like a rag doll after that. I mean she just went limp.

Alan Baxterl
That has to be it!

Lori Hill
LaOnza again rolling Iman onto her belly, straddles her back and appears to be putting her in some type of hammer lock!

Alan Baxterl
Its the H8 red. A cranking Fujiwara arm bar. Do you see the torque on Iman's shoulder area! Iman is in serious trouble!

Iman, her face a mask of agony and terror, fights for a moment, then quickly taps her submission. LeLeonna appears to ignore it, continuing to crank out the arm bar as the referee struggles to pull her off of Iman.

Lori Hill
Iman taps out! La Onza needs to get off her now!

Alan Baxterl
I don't know what's wrong with this woman. She seems really angry at Iman, trying to make the girl suffer as much as she can. She's already given up!

DeLeonne finally moves back, but just as it looks like she is going to leave the ring she darts back, drilling Iman with a vicious kick to the head as she attempt to rise to her knees. Once again the Island beauty falls limply to the canvas.

Lori Hill
What the hell? Vicous kick to Iman's head! There is no reason for this at all!

Alan Baxterl
Iman has to be unconscious! Her neck snapped awkwardly after that kick!

BOOOOOO!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Valentine
Ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match six minutes and 21 seconds. Your winner, by submission, La Onza, Marianna DeLeonne!

BOOOO!!!!

La Onza moves from one turn buckle to the next, climbing to the top and posing for the fans, who react with a chorus of boos. She finally returns to the mat, where the referee reluctantly raises her hand in the air. La Onza scowls at the zebra, then goes to Iman, who is lying face down on the mat unconscious. She rests the soul of her boot on the small of the Islanders back, glaring down in contempt at her vanquished opponent.

Lori Hill
I think they should have disqualified DeLeonne. I mean OK she got Iman to tap, thats the end of it. There is no reason for her to kick her in the head like that at the end of the match. I mean, poor Iman is knocked out!

Alan Baxterl
Well, it looks like medical attention is coming. I see a gurney being rolled down the entrance ramp.

The camera flashes to a crew of UCW medics, who are wheeling a stretcher towards the ring. LaOnza continues to pose of her beaten opponent, raising her hands in the air as the crowd continues to boo.

Lori Hill
As the medical crew tends to Iman we'll be going to commercial break. When we come back, we have the tag team match between Estrogen and Crystal Hilton.

La Onza finally leaves the ring as the stretcher is rolled in. The medical people attend to Iman as the show cuts to commercial break.

Estrogen vs Crystal Hilton and Jenn Barrett

Valentine
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first...from Shefield England, she weighs in at 104 pounds, please welcome Kyra SPitfire BRADDOCKKK!!!

BOOOOOO!!!!

Electronics cue up, which soon lead to the opening drums and electronic riffs of Innerpartysystem's "Don't Stop". They play through a couple times, before the lead singer Patrick Nissley begins the first verse. Just then, the entrance curtains rustle, and "Spitfire" Kyra Braddock steps out onto the stage. She poses in a fighter's stance, before making her way down the aisle. Fans reach out to slap her hand, but she just ignores them. Once she gets to the ring, she ascends the steps and slips through the ropes. She then ascends a corner to the middle turnbuckle, where she bends down way low to tease the crowd with a shot of her cleavage. She then hops down and tests the ropes as the music fades.

Valentine
and her tag team partner, she weighs in at 142 pounds and hails from Melbourne Australia...please welcome Black Jayde GRIFFENNNNN!!!

BOOOO!!!!

The opening guitar riffs of Krypteria's "Time to Bring the Pain" cue up, soon joined by drums. They play through a couple times, before Ji-In Cho begins to weave her story of revenge. At the same time, the entrance portal curtains are shoved dramatically to the sides, as the tall, beautiful Aussie brunette known as "Black" Jayde Griffen steps out. Hands on her hips, Jayde flashes the crowd a cocky, almost malicious smirk, before making her way down the aisle. Fans reach out to slap her hand, but she pays no attention, her focus aimed squarely on the ring. Once at ringside, she climbs onto the apron and poses for the cameras, before slipping through the ropes. Inside the ring, she flexes in a fighter's pose before heading to her corner as the music fades.

Valentine
and their opponents...first, hailing from from Los Angeles California, she weighs in at 125 pounds, please welcome the Rose Goddess, Crystal HILTONNN!!!

YYYEEAAHH!!

All of a sudden “Like Me” by Girlicious starts playing all over the Pa system. All of sudden two spot lights are pointed at the entrance way. Crystal Emerges through the curtains and is greeted by multiple pyros that start shooting off one by one. The crowd roars at her with a loud ovation of cheers and she just turns her nose up at them despite their cheering. Crystal cracks an evil grin as photographers quickly run up to the ramp way and begin to take pictures of her. Crystal smiles as she runs her fingers through her hair and a red carpet is rolled down to the ring. The Rose Goddess slowly makes her way to the ring. She finally makes it to the ring and places one foot on the apron and stretches the other one on the apron as well. She does a split to enter the ring and she finally makes it to her feet. She waits impatiently as she places a hand on her hips and waits for her opponent to come out from behind the curtain

Valentine
and her tag team partner, hailing from Malibu Beach California, weighing it at 120 pounds, please welcome Jenn BAARRREETTT!!!

YYYEEAAHHH!!!

Z Tops "Legs" hits the speakers, and Jen prances out on stage. She is wearing a red bikini and white "Surfer Girl" tank top and sneakers. She dances for a moment, then enthusiastically jogging down the entrance ramp towards the ring. She takes time to high five the fans, then rolls under the bottom rope and goes to her corner, awaiting the arrival of her opponent.

DING! DING! DING!

Lori Hill
All four women in the ring at the moment, Crystal Hilton and Jayde Griffin stepping out at Kyra Braddock and Jenn Barrett look to start things out. Jenn glances back at Crystal for reassurance, oohh--just enough to Kyra to get in a cheap shot.

Alan Baxter
Not really a cheap shot, the bell already rung--Kyra decking Jenn with a clubbing blow to the back, knocking the blonde beauty to the canvas. Now she's stomping on her like a brush fire.

Lori Hill
Looks like the Spitfire wants to extinguish that fire quick. Yanks her up by the hair, sends her across the ring with a snapmare, then a nice drop kick to the back of the head. Tags in Black Jayde Griffin.

Alan Baxter
Quick tags, so essential in tag team wrestling. She whips Barrett to the ropes, doubles her over with a knee to the midsection, then nice side suplex, again sending Jenn to the mat.

Lori Hill
Again making a quick tag. Crystal looks flustered outside the ring. Kyra Braddocks going right after Jenn, hits a DDT, now runs over and hits an elbow of Crystal, knocking her off the ring apron.

Alan Baxter
Rose Girl is furious, she's getting back in the ring, cut off by the referee...the two exchanging words...

Lori Hill
Black Jayde Griffin running in, joining her partner Kyra Braddock in a double team, both stomping the daylights out of Jenn Barrett. Barrett hasn't gotten a single move in on offence!

Alan Baxter
Kyra bailing out just as the referee turns back. Black Jayde Griffin has Jenn Barrett set up, widows Peak!

BOOOOO!!!

Lori Hill
Barrett flat out, knocked out in the center of the ring! Jayde wraps her up in a tight pin...1...2...3!!!

BOOOO!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Alan Baxter
Jenn Barrett never had a chance! She was attacked the second the match started!

Valentine
ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match one minutes and 18 seconds, you're winners, the team of Estrogen!

BOOOOOO!!!

Lori Hill
Now they are going after Crystal! Crystal Hilton went to check on her tag team partner, then Kyra Braddock nearly took her head off with a vicious clothesline!

Alan Baxter
Look out!
Black Jayde Griffin is setting the Rose Girl up...another Widows peak!

BOOOO!!!

Lori Hill
Crystal Hilton is decimated, quivering on the canvas...she might need medical help!

Kyra and Jayde pose over their fallen opponents as medical personel rush to the ring to check on Crystal and Jenn.

STORM goes to commercial break!

The Terrorist vs Cherrie Hilton

Al Valentine
The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish with a twenty minute time limit. Introducing first, hailing from Detroit Michigan she weighs in at 128 pounds, please welcome Cherrie The Hitman HILTONNN!!!

YYYEAAAHHH!!!

"Sweat" by CC and the Music factory hits the speakers, as Cherrie steps out from behind the velvet curtain, pumping her fist in the air to the delight of the sold out arena. Cherrie wears a white top and blue bikini bottoms, white sneakers. She points at her opponent in the ring, then jobs down the entrance ramp, high fiving a few of the audience in the front row before rolling under the bottom rope, then approaching the referee to be checked for foreign objects. Hilton keeps a wary eye on her opponent, exchanging words with her before heading to her corner for the start of the match.

Valentine]/b]
and her opponent, hailing from Persia, she weighs in at 164 pounds. Please give a warm welcome to...the TERRORIST!!!

BOOOOOO!!!

YOU SUCK!!!!!

Persian music hits the speakers as the Terrorist steps onto the ramp. She looks over the jam packed arena, hands raised in the air in the general direction of Mecca as the audience showers her with boos. She doesn't seem to notice. She drops on her knees, and bows in worship to a mysterious leader.

The terrorist slowly gets to her feet, then locks her eyes on her opponent. She heads towards the ring, climbing the stairs and going directly to her corner, then mounting the turn buckle to pose for the audience--which once again showers her with jeers.

Alan Baxter
One thing is clear, absolutely not one fan here in the arena is cheering for this woman.

Lori Hill
You mean Cherrie?

Alan Baxter
No! The Terrorist. She's probably the most psychotic person here in the UCW!

Lori Hill
I dunno. We have a lot of psychotic people here.

DING! DING! DING!

Alan Baxter
Terrorist going right for Cherrie, but she's ready for it. Hilton takes her down with a drop toe hold, now she's pelting her with elbows to the head and shoulder region. Terrorist bailing out of the ring.

Lori Hill
Cherrie going right after her. Hilton continues to land elbows, whipping the Terrorist towards the ring steps.

CRASH!

Lori Hill
What an impact! The Terrorist holding her arm, knocked the ring steps apart. There is absolutely no feeling out process in this one!
Alan Baxter
Hilton still going after her, Terrorist kicks Cherrie in the gut, doubles her over.

Alan Baxter
Desperation move. I'm not sure it was a kick to the gut. I think her aim was a little lower.

Lori Hill
regardless the ref didn't see it. Terrorist clobbers Cherrie with a forearm, nice side suplex, now Hilton on the ground, Terrorist rolls under the ring to avoid the count out.

Alan Baxter
Hilton slowly gets to her feet, rolling under the ropes, the Terrorist waiting, nails Hilton with a boot to the side of the head. Hilton face down on the canvas.

Lori Hill
This is where the Terrorist is so dangerous. She's kicking Cherrie Hilton repeatedly with the toe area of those boots she wears. These are very unusual wrestling boots, I highly doubt they are standard ring wear.

Alan Baxter
I highly doubt there legal. They have a curl at the tips of the boot, appears to be a very hard leather, possible even wooden point. She's kicking Cherrie with that...targeting her lower back.

Lori Hill
Cherrie gets to the ropes, pulls herself out, Terrorist right behind her, German suplex, holding Cherrie's shoulders to the canvas. 1...2...kickout!

Alan Baxter
Terrorist again behind Cherrie, another German, driving Hilton hard to the mat, Hilton holding her back...

Lori Hill
Look out, The Terrorist rolling Cherrie onto her belly. She's straddling her back...locking her hands under Hilton's chin...yanking back...

Alan Baxter
Wicked camel clutch, Cherrie Hilton's eyes are wide. Her face clearly in pain! She is desperately reaching for the ropes.

Lori Hill
WOW! Look at Cherrie's back. The human body does not bend in that direction. Cherrie is near tears, desperately trying to get to the ropes, but the Terrorist is having nothing of it. Hilton is trapped!

Alan Baxter
Cherrie gives up. Hilton just screamed her submission.

DING! DING! DING!

Lori Hill
You don't escape the Camel clutch. If youre lucky you might get to the ropes, but Cherrie never had a chance. She was far from the ropes. The Terrorist should be letting go!

Alan Baxter
The referee is now demanding the Terrorist break the hold, she continues to bend Cherrie backward...finally releasing her. Cherrie drops face first to the mat, grabbing at her back. The Terrorist standing over her, hands in the air. It's like she's taunting her!

Valentine
Ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match six minutes and 21 seconds. Winner via submission...the Terrorist!!!!

BOOOOOOOO!!!

Alan Baxter
Terrorist planing her foot on Cherrie, hands both in the air as she posing over her. Disgraceful.

Lori Hill
I see lots of camera flashes. No doubt the Terrorist is enjoying this win. She defeats Cherrie Hilton via submission, very bad night for Cherrie.

Alan Baxter
Yeah, especially with her opponent taking advantage of her like this. We're off to commercial break, then we'll be back with more UCW STORM!!!

Carmen Martinez vs Barbara Watson

Valentine
The following contest is for the UCW World Championship. It is contested one fall to a finish with a sixty minute time limit. Introducing first, the challenger, she weighs in at 124 pounds and hails from the Island of PuertoRico...please welcome Carmen MART-IN-EZZ!!!

BOOOO!!!

"Bitch" hits the speakers as Carmen steps onto the stage area. She looks over the audience, a sardonic grin on her face, then starts towards the ring, ignoring the crowd that tries to reach out and touch the latina beauty.

Valentine
and her opponent, the reigning UCW World Champion. Hailing from Bookline New York, she weighs in at 122 pounds...please welcome Barbara WATSONNN!!!

YYYEEAAHHH!!!

Alan Baxter
Carmen going after Watson, Barbara locks up with her...test of strength....neither giving way...slowly...Barbara back peddling.

Lori Hill
Carmen takes her to the ropes, a wide grin on Carmens face. Martinez wins the test of strength. She's obviously quite pleased.

Alan Baxter
yeah, but a test of strength is not the entire match. Look, they're locking up again...both fighting it out, neither giving an inch...Carmen trips Watson up...no, Watson kips to her feet, arm drags Carmen...Martinez sails across the ring.

Lori Hill
Carmen back on her feet, charges at the champ, Watson again arm drags her...drop kick...Martinez goes over the top rope!

Alan Baxter
Carmen is furious...rolls right back in...charges at Watson...

Lori Hill
Diamond Cutter! Watson nails Martinez with a diamond cutter...wraps her up, shoulders on the mat. Referee down to make the count. I think Carmen is out!

Alan Baxter

DING! DING! DING!

Lori Hill
Watson gets her! Carmen pinned quickly by the champion.

Alan Baxter
she ran right into it. Match ended before it even began.

Valentine
ladies and gentlemen, the time of the match two minutes and 7 seconds. The winner...and STILL UCW World Champion...Barbara WATSON!!!

LORI HILLEEAAHHH!!!

Top contender Dangerous Donna Valentine vs Candace

Valentine
The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a sixty minute time limit. The match is to determine the number one contender for the UCW World Championship.

YYYEEAAHH!!!

"Gangsta's Paradise" hits the arena as Donna Valentine steps onto the stage area. Valentine looks over the jam packed audience, a sneer crossing her lips as she waits to take it their jeers, then struts confidently down the entrance ramp leading towards the ring.

Al Valentine
Ladies and gentlemen, weighing in at 134 pounds, she hails from Trenton New Jersey, please welcome Dangerous Donna VAL-EN-TINE!!!!

BOOOOOOO!!!

Valentine grimaces, then gets into it with some of the audience in the front row. She talks trash with her hecklers for a moment, then climbs the steps and enters the ring. The ref goes to check Donna for foreign objects, but she just raises her hands and stops her in her tracks,
then mounts the corner turn buckle, posing for the audience--who continue to scream at her in disgust.

Valentine
and her opponent, weighting in at 104 pounds and hailing from Okinawa Japan...

“China Girl” hits the speakers, as Candace steps out from behind the velvet curtain. The Asian beauty, wearing a white Sheongsham with an ornate golden Dragon etched on the back, looks over the audience, then slowly makes her way to the ring. She is followed by manager Martin Frisconelli, who trails several feet behind.

Valentine
Please welcome the Joshi Dragon, Candace Okimurrrraaa!!!!

ALAN BAXTEREEAAHHHH!!!!

As Candace makes her way towards the ring, the fans reach out for high fives or to try and touch the Japanese beauty. Candace smiles politely, but it is clear her focus is on the upcoming match. The Asian beauty pauses on the stairs as Frisco holds the ropes open for her. She enters the ring, going to her corner, then waits as the referee inspects her for foreign objects.

Frisco hands Candace a small pouch of Japanese ceremonial salt. She takes a pinch of the salt, throwing it into the air, then bows to her manager.

DING! DING! DING!

Alan Baxter
Valentine going right after Candace, but Okimura stops her in her tracks with a series of spinning kicks. Valentine back peddling right away, a look of pain clear on her face as Candace just blasts her with kick after kick to the thigh area.

Lori Hill
Candace is very quick, and her martial arts background is going to pose serious problems for Donna Valentine. She's smaller than anyone on the UCW roster, but Candace is quick as lightening and a heck of a striker...those kicks sting!

Alan Baxter
Donna Valentine certainly seems to notice them. Valentine swings at Candace, Candace ducks, lands a few more kicks, now Valentine rolling out of the ring to the floor. Referee giving her an earful!

Lori Hill
She's taking a breather, looking to regroup, Candace going out after her, Valentine blasts the Dragon with a clubbing blow to the head, look out! Grabbing her hair and pulling her through the ropes and onto the arena floor.

Alan Baxter
That's one way to get out of the ring!

Lori Hill
Now its Valentine, connecting on a few good kicks of her own to Candace's head and shoulder area. She grabs Candace and pulls her up, whipping her to the steel ring stairs...

CRASH!

Lori Hill
What am impact!

Alan Baxter
Candace crashes hard against the ring stairs, down on the arena floor, Valentine quickly rolls back into the ring.

Lori Hill
Now she's yelling at the referee to count Candace out!
Alan Baxter
Candace is getting to her feet, the count is at four, five...Candace rolling back into the ring, Valentine going right after her, stomping on her head and neck. She pulls her to her feet, short arm clothesline drops Candace to the canvas.

Lori Hill
Now Donna Valentine doing a little show boating, again pulling Candace upright, this time by the hair. Candace hits her with a knife edge, Valentine responds by drilling a knee into Candace's midsection. DDT! Candace spikes into the mat. Valentine makes the cover.

Alan Baxter
one, two, no Candace kicks out.

Lori Hill
Valentine whips Candace to the ropes, going for another clothesline but Candace ducks it. Candace going for a spinning kick---Valentine catches her ankle. Oh! Nice Enzuiguri by Candace!

YYYEEAAHH!!

Alan Baxter
Very nice, Donna Valentine rocked by that move!

SPLAT!

Alan Baxter
Candace just hit a wicked kick to the side of Donna Valentines head, looked almost like a standing Buzzsaw kick! Talk about impact! Valentine hits the canvas hard!

YYEEAHH!!!

Lori Hill
Donna Valentine is reeling, flat on her back as the crowd is on their feet!

Alan Baxter
Candace really knocked the taste of her mouth with the buzzsaw kick. The Joshi Dragon can taste victory. She's going to the air, climbing the corner tuck buckle as Valentine is struggling to get off the mat!

Lori Hill
If Candace can hit Tokyo is falling this match is over. The crowd is raising the roof, Candace is on the top turn bucke, the high rent district.

Alan Baxter
don't get too exciting, bad things happen when you go to the air.

The words no sooner leave Alan's mouth when someone from the audience leaves there seat and climbs over the security railing, grabbing hold of Candace's foot as she teeters from the top ring post.

Lori Hill
What the heck? That's Carmen Martinez! Why is she interfering here?

Alan Baxter
Well, she and Candace have had a long, simmering feud--at least on Carmen's part. I know she's said time and again how much she hates Candace.

Lori Hill
She has no business interfering in this match. She's got Candace by the ankle...the referee is screaming at her to leave the ring side area!

Alan Baxter
Don't look now, Donna Valentine is on her feet!

BOOOOO!!

Carmen finally releases Candace's foot, then rushes back over the security railing as a crowd of UCW officials go to ring side to escort her away. Candace turns her attention back to her opponent, turning around to see Donna Valentine vertical is the center of the ring. The Asian beauties eyes widen, then she dives in the air with a high cross body--but lands directly in Valentines arms.

BOOOOO!!

Lori Hill
Dangerous Donna Valentine catches Candace in mid air...this can't be good.

Alan Baxter
Valentine releasing a primal scream! She flips Candace heels in the air...inverts her! Oh my...

Lori Hill
both arms are pinned to her sides by Valentines vice like grip! Valentine is setting her up for the tombstone!

Candace kicks her legs in the air, Valentine sneering through the v shape with a maniacal grin on her face. She again releases a primal scream, then spikes Candace's skull onto the canvas, the Asian beauty recoiling from the impact, then dropping lifelessly face first onto the mat.

BOOOOOO!!!

Alan Baxter
Tombstone! Donna Valentine just tombstoned Candace into the mat!

Lori Hill
I guess thats why they call her Dangerous Donna Valentine

Alan Baxter
This is bull. Candace had the match won, except Carmen Martinez grabbed hold of Candace when she was on the top turn buckle...causing the distraction...

Valentine flashes a toothy grin, then rolls Candace onto her back. She drops a belly flop on the unconscious Asian, then hooks her far side leg, wrapping her into a tight pin as the referee drops to make the count.

Lori Hill
Ref on the mat, but its unlikely Candace is going to kick out of this. 1...2...3...Valentine pins Candace...

BOOOOO!!!

Alan Baxter
Give the assist to Carmen Martinez...Donna Valentine just stradling Candace, grinning at her as the crowd is letting her know exactly how they feel about the win. She finally gets to her feet, giving Candace a kick to the ribs as she takes the microphone from the referee.

Valentine grabs the mike, then goes to the center of the ring to address the crowd.

Donna Valentine
I've been telling everyone who would listen that I am going to be the UCW World Champion. Barbara Watson, you probably thought you were smart sending your little flunky Candace to try and stop me, but it didn't work. I told you I was going to beat her, and I just kicked her ass. Now you got no one else to hide behind. There's no one blocking me from getting to you, and just like Okimura found out tonight, you are going to find out in two weeks when I get my title shot. Just like Okimura, you will be flat on your back when the referee makes the three count. I am going to be the next UCW Worlds Champion...and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Valentine raises her hands in the air, but her celebration is interupted as Barbara Watson's music hits the speakers. The first ever UCW world champion steps out onto the stage area, locking eyes on Valentine.

ALAN BAXTEREEAAAHH!!!

Alan Baxter
Look! It's Barbara Watson! We might have some action here tonight!

Lori Hill
I'm not sure Donna Valentine wants anything to do with her right now. She just fought a hell of a match with Candace. She's got to be tired!

The two women glare at each other for a long while, then Watson raises her title high above her head, bringing another loud ovation from the audience.

YYYEEAAHH!!!

Alan Baxter
That's what its all about. The UCW Championship!

Lori Hill
Going to be a hell of a match. I can't wait to see Barbara Watson shut up Donna Valentine once and for all.

Alan Baxter
Unless Valentine shuts her up first. Should be a very interesting bout.

The camera zooms into the UCW title, then fades to black.

The UCW logo flashes on the screen.

The actual card, including graphics, can be found here.

Read more: http://unioncitywrestling.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=cards&action=display&thread=48#ixzz1lHXtePh5

If anyone is interested we could certainly use some people who also enjoy writing these shows to ressurect this fed. It kind of died off because we couldn't get people who wanted to run characters and write promos and matches, but if we could find a few more volunteers it would be fun to get it back again.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: UCW STORM
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 05:17:25 AM »
Looks Interesting Frisco , checked the other site as well , hope it keeps going & take that Stacy Keibler you JOBBER you Ooops , I mean Jen Barret  ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young