News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sister’s showdown part 4 : Of pain and agony

• 4 Replies

Offline maskedwriter

• God Member
  • love a good catfight
Sister’s showdown part 4 : Of pain and agony
« on: February 01, 2009, 05:00:32 PM »
When the bell rings, announcing the beginning of the second fall, Marie raises from the chair.

Even from a distance, Kris can see that his mother is still in pain from the armlock her sister has inflicted on her. She walks towards the center of the ring, with a look of determination on her face, though. Kris can tell she wants a revenge, but she is more cautious. Anne nonchalantly walks towards her, defiant.

For a few seconds, a defiant Anne stands in the middle of the ring, in her red undies, looking down at a prudent Marie, in black, who slowly circles around her.

Suddenly, Marie rushes at her sister, wrapping her arms around her, immobilizing both Anne’s arms. Their breast collides with a soft noise. Anne instinctively reacts by bearhugging Marie, joining hands behind her sister’s lower back and forcing her to bend backward.

There is a brief struggle, both women’s bodies rubbing one against another. Soon, however, Anne dominates Marie. Taller, younger, stronger, she overpowers her sister whose knees begin to fail.

Then Marie makes a drastic change of tactics. She brutally lifts her right knee. Maybe she was aiming at Anne’s stomach but she hits much lower than that.

Kris sees his aunt’s face becoming suddenly as white as flour. He can’t hear what sounds she makes because the crowd howls when Anne’s arms, deprived of any energy, let go the bear hug and her legs shakes before giving way.
Anne falls on her side and wraps in a foetal position.

Marie takes a deep breathe, as her lungs are freed from Anne’s squeeze. Kris can see his mother’s ribs showing.
After a brief hesitation, she jumps on her downed opponent and straddles her in a schoolgirl pin.
Anne is not defending herself at all, still trying to protect her cxnt with hands. Marie starts to slap her helpless sister in the face. Then, remembering the rules, she puts her knees on Anne’s shoulders and pins her on the mat.
Anne legs are weakly beating the canvas but this is her only attempt at defence as Ginny counts “1-2-3!”
The bell rings.
Marie gets up and raises her arms, literally drinking the crowd’s cheers.

She walks to her corner and sits there while a suffering Anne, blinded with tears, crawls to her own corner.

The voice of the Masked Writer rolls again in the gym : “Winner of the second falls, after 2 minutes : Marie !”

During the one-minute pause, Kris takes a beer from the six-pack he brought with him because he is parched. So are the fighters as he can see they both drink enthusiastically from the bottles of water the staff members are giving them through the ropes.

Marie is sitting quietly on her chair. From the lowered position of her shoulders and the sweat on her body, Kris can see his mother is tired. No surprise since she never was much of an athlete.
Anne is also sitting but literally doubled over, waiting for the pain to go away. She is also covered in sweat and Kris can see tears dropping from her face on the canvas. Eventually she raised her head, taking a deep breath and Kris can see she has recovered, at least for the most part, from the shock of the blow to her genitals.

And when he sees the look on her face, the tight lips and the dark eyes, he thinks that his mother may be in deep trouble.

The bell rings.

Both women get up and walks toward each other. Anne looks a bit shaky, still, while Marie definitively has regained confidence. She looks her opponent in the eye and decidedly walks towards her. Then she dashes towards Anne, literally spearing her in the mid-section. A totally surprised Anne makes a Ooof! as her sister’s shoulder hits her stomach. Anne is literally lifted as her feet leaves the ground and Marie brutally slams down her in the mat.
Nevertheless, the shock is brutal for both fighters. Anne instinctively wrapped her arms around her sister’s torso, bringing her down with her. At the same time that Anne’s back hits the mat, so does Marie’s face.
Kris can see that Anne is winded but, also, that Marie is dizzy. Marie moves slowly and clumsily, as she tries to get on all four, probably wanting to go for that schoolgirl pin again.

Anne still has enough reflexes to wrap her legs around Marie’s right one, preventing her to go anywhere.
Recovering from the shock, Marie tries to pin Anne’s shoulder with her hands. Anne wraps her arms around Marie’s torso and both women roll on the canvas, trying to get on top of one another.

At that moment, Kris is on his feet, like most of the crowd. Some are standing on their chairs cheering, or just looking in silence, those two mature women, rolling on the mat, breast against breast, bodies beaming with sweat and pale skin rubbing against each other, breathing hard.

Younger and fitter Anne is gaining the advantage as Marie is visibly tiring. At first, her superior weight gave her the edge but now her strength is failing her. When both women rolls in the ropes, it is obvious that Anne is winning the test of strength.

But as soon as Anne’s head touches the lower rope, the referee interferes and orders them to break their hold. Neither woman, caught in the fight, seems to obey, so Ginny grabs Anne by the waist and pulls her off her sister. The 170 pounds or-so Ginny has no problem lifting the 125 pounds Anne and forces her in the middle of the ring. Marie grabs the ropes and pulls herself up on her feet. When she is firmly standing, Ginny gives them the signal to resume fighting.

Kris can see that both his aunt’s and his mother’s body are beaming with sweat but also that his mother is breathing harder. She holds her arms low and her pace is slowing down. She is evidently more tired than Anne.

Anne must have noticed it too because she is moving with increasing confidence.  She closes down on Marie and slap her violently in the face. Before a stunned Marie can react she slaps her again with the back of her hand, jerking her head.

The crowd roars.

Marie tries to retaliate with a clumsy punch that misses Anne’s face by many inches.

The younger sister grabs both her opponent’s arms. Kris can see her fingers digging into his mother’s soft biceps.
Then Anne sends a vicious knee right into Marie’s round and flabby belly. The blow connects full force and Kris can see the cellulite juggling on her mother’s butt as she is literally lifted from the mat.

Marie collapses on the canvas, folded like a pretzel, her mouth opened in a gasp, trying to get some air.

Then Kris realizes his aunt was really pissed off by that low blow in the previous fall.

As Marie is in pain on the canvas, Ann lift one foot and mercilessly kicks her sister in the lower back.  The pain is like an electric shock sending waves all around Marie’s body, who fidgets like a fish out of the water. Kris can see the soft flesh vibrating on her flabby stomach, her thighs and butt. She rolls on her back. Anne stomps her in the stomach, right under ribs. The last molecules of air are expelled painfully from Marie’s lungs.

Then Anne sits on the mat and wraps her legs around Marie’s torso. Marie doesn’t even make a move to defend herself. When Anne has Marie in a perfect scissor hold she squeezes with all the strength in her legs.

Marie makes a feeble attempt at breaking the hold by pushing on Anne’s legs but she has no power left.

Kris can see her face getting even paler. It is only a few seconds before she nods when Ginny asks her if she quit.

Ginny waves at the man who rings the bell.

“Ding ! Ding!”

End of third fall. 

Anne gets up and raises her arms, as her sister stays on the mat, in a foetal position.

The Masked Writer announces :
-“The winner of the third fall, after 4 minutes : Anne !”

The winner walks around the ring, parading, before going to her corner for the pause.

The loser slowly crawls, with difficulty, to her own corner. She doesn’t even sit on the chair the staff member has put in the ring. She just lies on the canvas, massaging her stomach and trying to breathe.

Kris drinks another shot of beer. There is 19 more minutes to go in the fight, including the pauses.

To be continued

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Sister’s showdown part 4 : Of pain and agony
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 05:05:05 PM »
Great story as always, thanks.
(Did you see my personal message?)

Offline maskedwriter

• God Member
  • love a good catfight
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 06:55:09 PM »
I did not receive any personnal message in "my messages" Sorry.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »
I tried again, but I'm not sure I can send messages. May be there is a reason I dont know.
It was a suggestion of mine for a story.

I also am not able to read a message it was sent to me.

Offline maskedwriter

• God Member
  • love a good catfight
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 12:43:18 AM »
Well, I still have no message in my mailbox.