News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CHAMPIONSHIP MATURE CATFIGHT (over 40) : Martha -champ Vs. Nancy - challenger

• 23 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
I don’t think Martha should be written off, there is a dangerous fire in her eyes, there is a dogged determination, she has greater experience than her rival, she is feared for a good reason. I have seen that kind of woman before, she will take only so much, then explode in unspeakable violence. As a man, I would not take her on, - I don’t like hospitals.

Marha looking in great shape;she is a magnificent m/catfighter;offcourse shouldnt be written off and the bloody bookies know it , as they offet her at 3.00"s (!!) to regain the title;Great fight and no-one loses anything in defeat, but in the end it was Nancy managing to win on points (just only 1 vote difference ! !)
Personally as backer , i think Martha"s price is tempting and very generous.

Check the ante post market { Feb - March 09 Mature Catfight Gr Pr } :

Nancy to retain the   title    FAV   2.60
Martha to regain the  title                     3.00
Svetlana @ Rose   to be new champ       4.50
Cheryl                                               5.00
Marlene                                             6.00
bar (the field)                                     7.00
For my eyes , Martha @ Nancy are evenly matched !
Svetlana @ Rose look the threat to upset these two big guns. ;) (my poor opinion,guys...)
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

BonnieD

I agree with Tom.  I can't believe some of the stupid things people vote for - like that country bumpkin Amie voting for Martha because her mom is a brunette also.  What a twit!

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
well TOM 73, why mention me any old woman, I I am 53 years and Your favourite flat Scheila is 51 years, do you mean but that She's is) girl, and in addition is flat along board,

Offline billc

• God Member
well TOM 73, why mention me any old woman, I I am 53 years and Your favourite flat Scheila is 51 years, do you mean but that She's is) girl, and in addition is flat along board,

Martha is one of the greatest fighters of all time (according to her matches) ! ! !
Also , she is one of the best sportswomen ,as she accept her loses!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:09:53 AM by bilboy12001 »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
Tom73, you be truly a very unwise, oh no more. But thanks for your wiev about me.

Offline wandacat58

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP MATURE CATFIGHT (over 40) : Martha -champ Vs. Nancy - challenger
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2011, 06:26:26 AM »
Martha will win easily, Nancy won't have a chance

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: CHAMPIONSHIP MATURE CATFIGHT (over 40) : Martha -champ Vs. Nancy - challenger
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2011, 09:24:30 PM »
I would dope Martha. She is so sexy. But Nancy will win in close fight.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2011, 01:48:11 AM »
Martha, sorry you lost the catfight to Nancy, I was hoping that you would whip her ass. BTW, you have one fine ass. Speed

Congratulation for Nacy, You will good rival and your won. against congratulation for you is better women.

challengesgirls

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2011, 09:57:42 PM »
nancy