News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfights and Cocktails!!

• 5 Replies

Offline RJT45

• Big fan of my wife and her female battles!
Catfights and Cocktails!!
« on: July 09, 2019, 09:55:30 PM »
My wife Peggy is a voluptuous red head, who loves physical altercations with other women!  It all started 23 years ago, right after our daughter Allie was born.  Having a few stubborn pregnancy pounds that were giving her a hard time, she joined a local gym, and started boxing classes to lose the weight.  She was good at it and enjoyed it, and the classes led to a couple of real fights with other women.  Along the way, she got into wrestling and catfighting too, and now is always looking for an opportunity to "mix it up" with another woman...young or old!

Peggy currently is 52 years old, stands five foot eight, has shoulder length red hair, green eyes, weighs in at 130 pounds, and has a fabulous 36D-24-34 figure!  Many times, younger women have been lulled into a false sense of security in fights because of her age.  In the end, they've all paid for that.  This then is another of her stories!!

Cocktails and Catfights!  The concept was 6 catfights at a cocktail party.  The event was set up by a woman Peggy had tangled with a couple of times and took place in a large house just outside Philadelphia.  At specified points during the cocktail party, a fight would be announced, the guests would clear the center of the large room we were in, and two women would fight.  Peggy's opponent was a woman much younger than her, but fear not for my wife!  Oh, and as an added bonus, Peggy commented on the fight.  The words between the ( ) are hers.  Enjoy!

Marlo stood in the center of the room and introduced the next fighters.  "Ladies and Gentlemen, the first fighter in our next match is 5 foot 8, 130 pounds, green eyes and shoulder length red hair, with a 36D-24-34 figure, she’s 52 years old, here's Peggy!"  Peggy entered the room looking very sexy in a lavender bra and pantie set which showed off her great assets and looked wonderful with her summer tan.  After some applause Marlo continued.  "And Peggy's opponent in our next catfight is 27 years old, 5 foot 7, 140 pounds, brown eyes long black hair, with a rockin 36DD-24-36 body, Lanie!"  Lanie entered the room wearing a skimpy magenta  bra and matching thong which really showed off her large jugs and shapely ass.  Her long black hair was in two pig tales and the younger fighter was also very tan and incredibly sexy!  There was no more conversation as Marlo backed out of the way and Peggy and Lanie faced each other.   (Look, she’s 25 years younger than me...almost half my age!!!  She's got bigger, firmer tits, a great body and not afraid to show it off so I guess she won the preflight competition.  Just more inspiration to show this little girls what a mature woman can do in a fight!)

The fight started with Peggy and Lanie meeting and locking up in the middle of the room.  The two women danced around the room a bit with neither woman seeming to be able to gain an advantage until Lanie managed to get her leg between Peg's and they tumbled to the floor.  The struggle continued on the floor as each woman briefly gained an advantage only to promptly lose it but I think that as they went down Lanie kneed Peggy and she was fighting back against that. (Yea, she did hit me in the stomach with her knee but not enough to do any real damage.  There was a lot of action however as we were both all over each other.)  Lanie was able to get the upper hand when she trapped Peggy in a body scissors and began applying pressure.  Peggy struggled against the hold and through some squirming was finally able to escape but couldn't get away as no sooner had the two women rolled away from each other when Lanie got to her feet, pulled Peggy up by her hair, and got her in a facing headlock and kneed Peggy in the stomach. (She was faster than me and I guess our age difference might have been a huge part of that.)  She then forced Peggy to the wall and quickly drove a hard knee to Peggy's stomach that doubled my wife over, and followed that up with two perfect knee lifts to Peggy's tits that dropped her to all fours. (Now that hurt and she had me on the run early in our fight.) Lanie then straddled Peggy and quickly undid her bra then she grabbed Peggy's right arm and flipped Peggy on her back and and pulled off her bra exposing Peggy's milky white tits!  (Sorry, no one wants to see a 50 something Mom of two on the beach topless!)  She stepped back, threw Peggy's bra to her husband and then turned back to the fight.  As Peggy started to get up, Lanie grabbed two handfuls of her hair and kneed her in the tits which threw her into the wall. (Shit, that really hurt. This girl was going to town on my boobs and now they were hanging out so I’m sure she wasn’t done with them yet.)

Peggy slammed hard into the wall but the fighter she is bounced out quickly and as Lanie moved it at her, drove a tough kick into her lower stomach which dropped the younger fighter immediately to the floor. (I got this one in a sweet spot and thank goodness because I was hurting and if she’d been able to charge into me I would have been in some real trouble.)  After a couple short kicks to Lanie's stomach and tits, and Peg had Lanie on the floor and she stood over her taking some deep breaths trying to recover a bit.  The fight may have only been moments old and Peggy may have already lost her bra, but she wasn't done yet!  (Damn right I wasn’t!)

As Lanie started getting up, Peggy grabbed two handfuls of her hair, pulled her to her knees and gave Lanie a couple hard knees to her 38DDs and put her face down on the floor.  Peggy jumped on Lanie's back, undid the clasps of her bra, and in much the same way Lanie had done to her, flipped Lanie over, and took her bra rendering her topless too. Lanie obviously did her sun bathing topless as her tits were tanned and not white like Peg's and frankly the young fighter looked like she didn't even need the support of the bra even with a set of Double D tits. (God I hate young bitches with tan firm tits) . Not stopping the action, Peggy got in a couple good shots to Lanie's tits and after pulling Lanie up by her long black hair, Peggy used that hair to flip Lanie across the room and back to the floor.  (I was feeling good now as I’d been able to come back and show my young opponent that there was still a lot of fight left in me.)

As Peggy pulled Lanie up again hair, Lanie drove a hard punch to Peggy's stomach that really hit Peg hard (FUCK!!)  and as she backed away Lanie got to her feet and followed.  As Peggy backed away, Lanie kicked her in the stomach and then connected with two uppercuts to Peg's naked tits that must have hurt because they put Peg down on the floor on her back!   Lanie immediately slammed her shapely ass into Peggy's stomach and grabbed two handfuls of Peg's tit flesh and started squeezing her jugs for all they were worth.  Peggy was screaming as Lanie seemed to intensify her assault on my red headed wife's puppies. (OMG this hurt like hell and she was really squeezing my tits  all to hell.  She was really looking to hurt me and to take this fight and it seemed that my tits were her main target…and they felt like it.)   Peggy was trying to pull Lanie's hands off her breasts and getting nowhere but finally had the presence of mind to grab Lanie's nipples and began trying to rip them off.  Now Lanie was also screaming and after a minute or so as if on cue, the two of them let go of each other's jugs and quickly rolled away from each other and retreated to inspect the damage.  (She had obviously hurt me more than I had hurt her, but she had large and obviously sensitive nipples and I was able to use them to send her assault.)

Both womens' tits had taken some damage but it was obvious that Peggy had taken the lions share of the assault.  Suddenly both women launched themselves at each other, their topless bodies slamming together in the middle of the room.  They both had healthy handfuls of each others' hair and took each other down the ground by hair pulls.  For the next few minutes the fight went back and forth with first one and then the other gaining the upper hand.  They were punching and slapping when they could and grabbing hair and tits in order to best the other. This was the most furious action of the fight and I think we both did some damage to the other. At one point Peggy got on top of Lanie and looked to gain the advantage but she was forced off when Lanie viciously attacked Peggy's nipples.  She had the key too. The women rolled away from each other again and got to their feet and Lanie took Peggy to the wall again and hammered a tough left-right combination to Peggy's lower stomach and followed that up with a tough double-punch to the tits which really had my red head in trouble.( Is there anything worse than a double punch to the tits??)  Then Lanie delivered a vicious kick low in her stomach which had Peggy on her knees.  Lanie kneed Peg in the tits and Peggy was again on the floor.  A stomp to the bikini and one to the tits and Peggy looked in trouble.  (No, I WAS in trouble…BIG TROUBLE as Lanie was beating the shit out of me.  My tits were on fire and my stomach had been the target of some very hard punches.  I was sore and hurting…and tired too!)

Using her hair, Lanie pulled Peggy to her knees and first kneed her in the tits and then tit slapped the older fighter to the floor.( I was just about done for here as both the knees and the slaps had been right on target.)  As Lanie tried to repeat the move, Peggy punched Lanie hard in the stomach.  Lanie was shocked that Peggy was able to do that but the young fighter retaliated by slapping Peggy hard across the face. Peggy came back herself and punched Lanie again in the stomach. Again Lanie slapped Peggy, this time across her tits. Still on fire, Peggy’s third punch was well below Lanie's bikini line - I would have to say that my wife hit Lanie directly in her snatch.( Hey, I needed to do something to stop this freight train.)  That did some real damage and Lanie fell back against the wall and allowed Peggy to get to her feet.  You gotta give the younger fighter credit because even after Peggy's devastating crotch shot, Lanie came back at Peggy but Peggy was on fire at this point and easily kicked her in the stomach that doubled Lanie over.  Peggy then moved in and delivered two well placed knees to Lanie's tits that had Lanie on her knees.  Peg then held up the younger fighter by holding her long black hair in her left hand and proceeded to punch her squarely in her gorgeous 36DDs.  Peggy then grabbed two handfuls of Lanie's hair and proceeded to knee her repeatedly in the tits. Almost like a woman possessed, Peggy did this for what seemed like two minutes until she finally let go of her hair and Lanie slumped to the floor moaning in pain.  (I needed to take advantage of Lanie at this point and keep pressing whatever I had.  If I relented at all and if she was able to come back she would win the fight because I was almost spent so I put everything I had into the fight at this point holding nothing back in reserve. I was a bitch at this point because I wanted to win the fight and if that meant that I had to be a bitch or worse, I’d do it!)

Now Peggy moved in for the kill.  She straddled the younger fighter and dropped her ass on her stomach.  Then she said something to Lanie that no one but the two of them could hear before she slowly lowered her milky white 36Ds over the younger fighter's face.  As Peg had Lanie's arms trapped below her legs, there was little the younger fighter could do but struggle for a few minutes but finally due to a lack of air, Lanie was forced to tap out and my beautiful red headed hell cat of a wife won the battle.  In the test of younger vrs older, the 27 year old had been taught a lesson by my 52 year old wife.

(What I said to Lanie was that “sometimes experience wins out over youth.  This time that’s the way it went so here’s something to remember me by”, and then I lowered my tits over her face.  I don’t think there was an inch of my body that wasn’t hurting.  She had pounded, pulled, and squeezed my tits, she punched and kicked my stomach, pulled my hair and slapped me silly, but I felt so good as she tapped out with her face buried in my cleavage!  Was I a bitch to her?  Did I perhaps over kill at the end when I was kneeing and punching her in the tits?  I guess I did, but I came to not only fight, I came to win..and win I did.  Lanie is a hell of a fighter and could have won several times in our fight so perhaps I was just a bigger bitch and that’s why I won!  Boy it sure felt good....but I hirt like a son of a bitch)

Lesson learned!

Offline mag

Re: Catfights and Cocktails!!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 04:00:14 PM »
Another wonderful account!  Adding in Peggy's comments was very enjoyable. 
Hopefully there are more accounts of Peggy's fights to come.  :-)

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 11:11:33 PM »
Oh there will be!  Count on that!

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 06:05:55 PM »
Love the comments!  Good move...keep it up!!

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 09:35:44 PM »
Great story looking forward to more of them.

Offline Peggy Tee

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 06:12:10 PM »
I happen to know he’s got several write ups in the works.  I think I’d like to comment on future fight reviews too!