News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Woman To Woman Fist Fights Are The Best

• 8 Replies

gntlrebel

Woman To Woman Fist Fights Are The Best
« on: October 27, 2010, 11:15:31 AM »
I enjoy a good woman to woman fist fight.  Its even hotter if both women are wearing blouses and attractive skirts during the fight.  I have fantasized about two women in business skirts and blouses ging to happy hour after work, and after a few drinks, discussing which one might prevail in a fist fight.  No nasty hairpulling or scratching.  Both ladies are friends, and decide to go to a nearby park to give it a go.  Both are wearing sexy blouses and short business skirts.  At first they playfully raise their fists, circling eachother throwing jabs like they've seen boxers do early in a fight.  One woman's jab connects with the other woman's chin, and the other naturally tries harder to even the score.  She successfully lands a punch and the two women become more confident as they trade punches.  Although later in the fight there is some clinching, there is no hairpulling or scratching because both ladies agreed in advance this would be a pure fist fight. 

gntlrebel

Re: Woman To Woman Fist Fights Are The Best
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 11:37:48 AM »
good idea like it....... ;)

Mona, Have you ever been in a friendly fight like that with a girlfriend?

Offline betnsuneha

• fight in classy outfit
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 12:13:18 PM »
Hi i got in to a fight like that and got badly beaten up, i was in my office attire black satin knee length tight pencil skirt and tight white raffle blouse.

gntlrebel

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 12:48:45 PM »
Hi i got in to a fight like that and got badly beaten up, i was in my office attire black satin knee length tight pencil skirt and tight white raffle blouse.

When Holly had her fight she was wearing a white blouse and short skirt.  Perhaps you two could fist fight.
 ;)

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 04:05:24 AM »
Love that image!  Two attractive women; nice blouses and short skirts, fists raised, circling; eager to hit each other.  Ummmmm  :)  They probably don't even know anyone else exists.  They are just focused on beating each other up.  I like your style.   ;)
sidekick

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 05:49:36 AM »
gntlrebel; I support your endeavor. whats more erotic than 2 women resorting to fistfighting to resolve their differences.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 10:56:00 AM »
love the image me and you to the any arranged apartment fight, but we both clothing to the under clothes, garter girdle and stocking, our husbands watch us but no intervene into no one instance

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 03:33:12 AM »

Sidekick, very good way to describe it. Fist fight is by far the best kind of fight. Its so hot.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 05:35:53 AM »
best of these fights I've seen on film are from JM Rolen's shop and Ozone 8 (catfightvideos.net). Very hard to get women to engage in a real fist fight.  Most will fall back on hair and clothes grabbing.

I do love the mental image of the business blouse and tight skirt.

there is a great fist fight from an older movie with Heather Thomas and another hot blonde, but both women are in jeans...