News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rosalyn vs. Angelina pt.3 and pt. 4

• 1 Replies

Offline Dobie

Rosalyn vs. Angelina pt.3 and pt. 4
« on: April 16, 2012, 03:12:17 PM »
          Rosalyn was nervous. As Melissa counted to three her fear increased, so that

by the time Melissa said “Go,” Rosalyn was almost panicked. Angelina, sensing her sister’s

fear, just stood there, letting her nerves do their damage. When she sensed that Rosalyn

was just about at her breaking point Angelina reached out and gently touched  Rosalyn’s

body. Rosalyn jerked back as if struck. Angelina pounced on her, and began slapping her

and pulling her hair.

It might have ended right then and there, but Angelina looked Rosalyn in the eye, and

gave her the special little “I’m better than you are” smile she reserved for her little sister, the

one she knew always made her sister sick to her stomach.

Rosalyn had been about to give up. Now all she could think of was to wipe that smirk

off her big sister’s face. She had one free hand, which she swung wildly at Angelina, who

could have easily avoided the blow if she had taken Rosalyn seriously as a threat. As it was

Angelina was not even trying to defend herself.

Both sisters were shocked at how quickly their positions were reversed. A slight cheer

went up as Angelina landed on her back. Rosalyn, unused to people cheering for her instead

of her sister, wanted to bask in their adulation, but one look at Angelina’s reaction told her

that would be unwise. Rosalyn eagerly pounced on her sister.

Angelina was now the one on the receiving end of her sister’s slaps and

hair-pulling. “Why don’t you fight me like a woman, not a little girl?”, she cried out.

Embarrassed, Rosalyn stopped.

“Oh shit!”, Rosalyn sputtered almost immediately, recalling that Angelina had been

doing the exact same thing to her. This realization came too late. By then, Angelina had

already escaped Rosalyn’s grasp.

Rosalyn and Angelina faced each other once more. The look on Angelina’s face was

pure rage. Rosalyn was more than a little scared, but she was also encouraged. If her sister

was that angry she must be doing something right. The sisters began viciously attacking each

other’s bodies. Each girl giving as good as she got. Neither made any attempt at defending

herself. All their efforts were devoted to hurting each other.

The struggle was fairly even as long as the attacks were merely physical. Soon,

however, Angelina started attacking Rosalyn’s mind. She started hurling insults at her little

sister, calling her every cruel and degrading name she could think of. Coming from anyone

else, this would have just made Rosalyn mad, if they had any effect at all.  Coming from her

big sister, they really hurt. She started to believe she really deserved such treatment.

Rosalyn began to yield to Angelina’s physical and emotional onslaught, until once

more she was down on the ground, at her sister’s mercy. This time Angelina’s smirk was

replaced with genuine rage. There was real force behind her slaps, and when Angelina

pulled her hair Rosalyn felt like she was trying to yank it out by the roots.

Rosalyn fought vainly to hold back her tears. “Aww, poor baby,” Angelina said,

tousling her little sister’s hair. Angelina leaned down and spoke quietly right into Rosalyn’s

ear. “I meant every word I said.” Tears started streaming down Rosalyn’s face.

Once again, the fight might have been over, but Angelina made one more mistake.

Offline Dobie

Re: Rosalyn vs. Angelina pt.3 and pt. 4
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 08:53:37 PM »
         “Handcuff time!”, Angelina chirped.

Rosalyn held her arms out in front of her, ready to be cuffed. Angelina shook her head.

“No,” she said. “I want to cuff you behind your back.” Angelina sort of crouched over Rosalyn

to allow her to turn over.

At this point Rosalyn felt completely whipped. Obediently she started to roll over. “By

the way,” Angelina said, “Melissa was wrong. ‘Kiss my ass,’ isn’t just an expression, as you’ll

see soon.” Rosalyn now realized just what being at her sister’s mercy would really mean.

Plus, there was still the gift bag containing Angelina’s  “surprise”. Just imagining what might

she might have in store for her made her sick to her stomach. In desperation, Rosalyn

crawled forward, out from under her sister.

“Look at the little worm trying to slither away,” Angelina said. She dropped the

handcuffs and dove forward, catching Rosalyn.

Angelina reached for the handcuffs. Rosalyn reached for Angelina’s hair. As Angelina

grasped the handcuffs Rosalyn yanked her head back by the hair. Another brief struggle

ensued. This time Rosalyn was the one who ended up on top. Luckily for her, her sister had

landed right next to the handcuffs.

Rosalyn cuffed Angelina’s wrists together behind her back, then rolled Angelina over

so she was facing her. “You had some pretty nasty things to say to me when you were on

top, but I have just two words for you: ‘I WIN!”. Rosalyn started to get up. “On second thought,

I have three more words,” she said, turning around and sitting on Angelina’s, just as Angelina

had sat on her in the bedroom. “Kiss my ass!”

“Could someone had me that gift bag?”, Rosalyn asked, sitting down next to her sister.

She opened the bag, removing items one by one. “Massage oil. My favorite scent, too,” she

said, uncapping the bottle and sniffing. Next was a music player, cued up to play the song that

had been playing on the radio when she had lost her virginity. “You remembered.” When they

weren’t fighting the two sisters were actually very close. She had confided many intimate

things to her sister over the years.

Rosalyn began to get an inkling of what her sister had in mind for her. This was

confirmed when the last item in the bag turned out to be a small bottle with the words

“Guaranteed to increase feminine arousal” printed on the label. “You really did intend to

humiliate me, didn’t you? I guess I dodged a bullet this time.”

Without warning Rosalyn was knocked down from behind. Before she knew what was

happening she was handcuffed.

“WTF? How did you...?”