News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

request-big black vs skinny stuck up blond

• 0 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
request-big black vs skinny stuck up blond
« on: May 04, 2012, 04:31:40 AM »

as per requested. Johnny the Dueces helped me write this story.

My name is Marvella and I am a senior in college. I'm a proud, athletic African American woman on the swimming team and woman's crew team. I have really turned my life around from my earlier childhood days when I was in a gang and always getting in trouble. I was very lucky, when I was about to drop out of the 10th grade my mother got a job as the maid for a wealthy older white man. He took a special interest in me and offered that if I do good in school he will pay my way through college. Although I was not family or related to Ron Sr. I grew to love and have a special feeling for him because he did so much for me and he really cared about me.

Ron Jr is a nice good hearted guy, but he lacks confidence, is whimpy and on the submissive side. His wife Diane is just what he didn't need. She's a spoiled, heartless, superficial bitch who hangs out with all the other super rich families. She's the leader of the pack, the show-off, the nastiest soiled bitch that thinks that she's all of that. Diane and all of her girfriends go shopping and shopping and shopping. They have closets full of clothing they never wore. Its like an activity, or sport or social event. They go on vacations, gambling, health spa's, and they are all sluts who hire's gardeners, pool boys, personal coaches like men hire call girls.

About 6 months ago I had to return from college to attend Ron Sr funeral. When I returned to college I was very sad that he had passed away. He was such a good person. I have to admit as much as that skinny little white bitch is nasty. If you can overlook how she treats people like they are garbage and asks as if she is very superior to everyone. If you can get past how she shows off to all her superficial freinds, get past all of the bad stuff and Diane has the face and the body that men would kill for, woman too. 28 years old, brunette, 5'3", 105 lbs. 32C. She is so beautiful and sexy that while I have been away at college I have started having these very sexy fantasies about slapping some sense into this woman and treating her even worse than she treats everyone else. I might not be a top model, but for a big girl, 23 years old,  5'5", 165lbs 36DD, I am quite attractive.

I have dated a few men while I have been away at college, but I couldn't help myself, my fantaises just kept getting more elaborate, hotter and sexier. I can't tell you how many times I would lay in my bed in my little studio at school using my toys and tools on myself as I picture this sexy little big mouth talking to me as If I were an uneducated, drug addict from the streets trying to rip her off, dreaming how I would have to slap some sense in to the stupid little bitch. My fantasies began escalating to where I would punch her unconscious and then exhibit to her which one of us is the superior woman. It was getting to the point where I could almost feel that tongue of hers slurping inside my wet pussy. It made my fantasies even hotter thinking about how tough this stupid little bitch thinks that she is. Over the almost 7 years that I know her I heard about the fights that she had in high school and in college.

Diane is a bully who picks on woman that she knows won't fight her. I remember one party that there was a woman that Diane and her freinds were laughing and refering to be a common woman who deserves to have the shit knocked out of her. Diane smacked her around and humiliated her and she was having a good old time showing off to all of her freinds. the poor woman got bloodied and reduced to a crying, blubbering mess, & Diane sexually humiliated her over and over again in front of her whole crowd. Then there was Jane who was bigger & stronger than Diane, but Diane really beat the shit out of her & humiliated her in front of a whole crwod too.

I remember thinking that this is the way Diane deserves to be treated, and that I would like to see her friends enjoy the show when this happens to her. My cxnt gets to wet thinking about teaching her a lesson that she would never forget. I think of forcing that wild sexy little bitch to please me. I can't stop thinking about forcing Diane to come again and again and again until she passes out, or making me come again and again and again until I pass out. Excuse me, I"m all wet again.

My mother had told me that after Ron Sr had passed away Diane became even worse. Every time Ron was out she had another pool boy or gardener or someone jumping into bed with her. She also told me that Diane had become ever nastier and more bitchy and was screaming and bossing Ron around and she had even beat him up a couple of time. Mom wanted to know if I think she should talk to Ron about everything. I told mom to wait until I get home from school, but today she just couldn't tand it anymore & she first told Ron everything that she saw and what she thinks. Diane beat the shit out of my poor little 50 year old mother. My poor mother was all bloody, her lips, under her eyes were swollen & black and blue. She took my poor mother over her knee and spanked her ass bloody and black and blue,a dn worst of all she humiliated my mother with a dildo, & she did this, this evening in front of all of her freinds.

I was infuriated. I wanted to go right over there to beat her face in, but my mother told me to calm down. I at least wanted to tell the bitch off so I settled for calling her up on the telephone. What happened next was beyond my comprehension. This sick little bitch answered the phone and I started to voice my objections to the way she treated my mother and warn her that her that she better not even think of doing this again. Much to my surprise Diane had all of her freinds there & she put me on speaker phone and screamed, "how dare you talk to me like that. servants, submissives and low life's have no station and should be punished for talking to a woman of her stature like this.

I told her that I would like nothing better than to come over there and kick her ass, & I couldn't beleive the nerve of this stupid little slut laughing and telling her friends that I have a big mouth when I'm in another city, but if she was right here right now, she would be on her knee's pleading for me to," that was it. I splammed the phone down & mom couldn't stop me. I went up to my room and I put on my shortest little leather mini skirt, my sheer white dress blouse, high heels and black fish net stocking. I did my hair & my makeup and looking in the mirror I looked even hotter than in the fantasies I had when I smacked the shit out of this skinny little bitch. Then I went to my suitcase and I pulled out my huge dildo and I shoved it into my pocketbook, "oh yah, this is going to be much better than any of my fantasies.

I pounded on the door and some whimpy little man opened the door. I walked into the party and I didn't give Diane much of a chance to think. She got this look of total suprise and shock to see me in her house. I walked right across the marble dance floor, right over to where Diane was standing next to a few of her freinds. Diane screamed, "you have a lot of nerve coming here like this. You should know your station," but I walked right up to her and started screaming, "how dare you speak," but before I could finish the sentence Diane kicked me, right with the sharp point of her right high heel "boom," right into my cxnt." My eyes almost bulged right out of my head as I screamed in pain "AAAHHH," and I grabbed my aching pussy & my knee's buckled under me & I fell over onto my knee's on the marble floor.

I couldn't think of anything but "PAIN." and while I'm on my knee's, Diane grabs my beautiful white blouse & she tears it right off of me, buttons flying in every direction. I'm trying to focus through my pain and I see flashes of about 20 of Diane's freinds standing around us cheering. Then I see her husband Ron trying to move closer to us screaming, "thats enough." I gues someone stopped Ron because just as I was getting my hopes up that I was going to be saved, Diane wrapped her hands through my hair & I could feel the burning pain on my head and I screamed "AAAAHHHH," as Diane pulled me flat out on my stomach on the marble floor. Diane leapt onto my back and she grabbed my hair again, pulling my head up. Then she shoved my head back down, smacking my face "bang," right against the hard marble floor. Then she yanked my head up again screaming, "you're even more pathetic than your mother you fuckin slave bitch. You're going to be my domestic whore. You're going to clean my home and when you're finished you'll service me as I see fit. I love having my feet and my toes licked, and while you are sucking my cxnt over and over again, I will make you fuck yourself with a dildo to give everyone a really good show." Now the crowd is cheering for Diane, &

I can't beleive what is happening to me. I can't beleive this skinny little white bitch is kicking my ass. All of a suddeny I raged up. I became so fuckin infuriated I raised up onto my hands & knee's & I through this stupid little bitch right off of me. We both got to our feet quickly  Diane is faster than I am and she was up first, and as I stood strait up on my feet, Diane leapt onto me, wraping her legs around my waist. She grabbed my hair with both of her hand & she started wrenching my head back & forth and back & forth. I go stumbling backwards on my high heels quite off balance under the weight of her, & I'm screaming "AAAHHH, AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET GO," until "OOOHHH," I lose my balance and I fall right over onto the marble floor with Diane right on top of me. Diane tries to sit up on my stomach, but I grab her hair with both of my hands & I pull her right off of me. I get on top of Diane and I am bigger and stronger and heavier than Diane, and now I'm in charge.

I make a fist with my right hand & I punch Diane right in her face, right in her left eye. Then I punch her right in her right eye. Instantly Diane's eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. I scream, "you spoiled little bitch, I'm going to blacken your eyes. I'll teach you," but Diane's hands are free and now she's punching at my face and grabbing at my hair. I grab Diane's right wrist and I shove it down onto the floor. Her left hands, she's using her sharp painted red fingernails to scratch at my face. I smash her in her nose with my right fist, but Diane has managesto reach into my bra & she's digging her fingernails into my breast, & she's scratching at my face. I screach "AAAAHHHH," as I leap up trying to get away from crazy little Diane's sharp fingernails, but I lose my balance and I fall right over onto my ass on the ground with a bang. I"m just sitting there in front of everyone and in front of Ron Jr, & was really shocked. I couldn't beleive how good this skinny little bitch can fight. I'm rubbing my bloody breast and I can feel bloody red welt marks on my cheek from Diane's nails and my shock is starting to turn into anger as I showed Diane my bloody fingers and I'm screaming, "look at what you did to me you sick little bitch. I"m going to kill you. I'm fuckin going to kill you."

Much to my surprise was Diane quickly got ot her feet and she was screaming, "come on cow, you think you're so fuckin tough. Diane kicked me right in my ribs. "OOOHHH," she kicked some of the fuckin air right out of me. I saw this crazy little bitch pulling her right leg back to kick me again, but this time I reached out and I caught a hold of her leg. Diane was fast and she managed to leapt away from me, and she stumbled backwards off balance until she fell over on her ass. Slowly the two of us got to our feet. Diane was very confident as she raised her fists up screaming, "come on you fat cow. Put your fists up and fight me. I'm not finshed with you yet. I have that dildo, the same fuckin dildo I used on that other subservient bitch, your mother, & now you';re going to get fucked with that very same big, rubber cock." This fuckin little bitch was showing off in front of all of her freinds and everyone is laughing at me and cheering for Diane.

I see Ron Jr walk over to Diane and try to pull her away, saying that I have had enough, but Diane is crazy and she started beating Ron even worse than she was beating on me. I saw blood rolling from Ron's nose and his lips. I pushed at Diane away from him screaming, "leave him alone you," but Diane swung around and she plowed her left fist right into my face, right into my nose, & I could taste the blood. Blood was rolling from my nose as my head swung back, & as my head was coming back forward Diane smashed her fist into my nose again. I started seeing little black spots in front of my eyes for a second, but then she hit me again. I was seeing fuckin stars as my head snapped back. She started hammering my nose, and I was fading in and out of those fuckin stars. Each time she cracked her fist into my nose I could taste more and more blood. Diane is clearly winning at this point and I'm knocked silly. This crazy spoiled little whore is bashing my face in with her fist,

And I can feel my eyes start to well up in tears, & I'm starting to get scared, blood is gushing from my nose. Suddenly I feel as if the earth has been just fell out from under me as I realize this crazy fuckin bitch isn't stopping. I unvoluntarily cried out, "please stop," but Diane was getting off on knocking the shit out of me over & over again. Diane screams, "alright cow, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do everything and anything your Mistress orders you to do." I'm horrified. I"m all pummled and I'm weak, & the room is spinning. I would have fallen right over if crazy little Diane wasn't holding me up on my wobbly, rubbery legs by my bra. Diane shoves me back hard. My big, bra rips right off of my chest in Diane's hands, & my big, heavy sexy breasts just came flopping out of my bra in front of everyone. Perhaps the guys are cheering, but I could hear all of the woman were screaming and cheering even louder as I stumbled backwards against the wall.

I try covering up my huge breasts, but Diane shoved my hands away screaming, "keep those hands out of the way or I'll really knock the shit out of you bitch." I was scared. I didn't know how to make this crazy, insane little bitch stop beating me up. I listened to her. I was so scared I didn't raise my hands up to protect myself and Diane started pounding my breasts. She was using my big, sexy tits as punching bags, & I was crying, & desperately begging Diane to stop beating me up. My breasts were swollen and punched black and blue and they were burning. Diane grabbed my shoulder and she spun me around so now I'm facing her husband Ron. This skinny little whore bitch is holding me up right in front of Ron, & She's laughing as she screamed, "look at her Ron, look at your hero now. Look at the fuckin whore that you fantasized about for all these years now. Look at what id did to her Ron. This big flabby subservient whore. Iv seen her looking at you, wanting you. I bet she fantasized about beating the shit out of me & rescuing you from the vicious villan. Right bitch, tell my husband about your sexual fantasies."

I'm so dazed, I thnk even harder and I start crying even harder trying to think of how she knew about my fantasies, and I'm crying & bawling like a little baby. Diane screamed vicously "Ron, tell your fat cow whore how you have fantasized about her beating me up. Remember all those vicious things that you told me that you wanted your precious tough slave girl to do to me. Now I'm going to do them to your precious Marvella. That's right Ronnie, I am going to do everything to her that you wanted to see her do to me. I told you I was going to knock the shit out of her. I told you that I would make her my slave." I was like in some other world. I was thinking how I have wanted to beat this big mouth up for so long. How I fantasized teaching Diane a fuckin lesson and how great it would feel when I dominated this fuckin little cxnt. Suddenly I ralized that I did want Ron. I did think that I deserved a sweat, wealthy, handsome gentleman alot more than this whore bitch. I don't know why, but I cied out, "you don't deserve such a good man you bitch."

Diane went crazy. She grabbed me by my fuckin hair & she pulled me over onto my hands & knee's. Then she started dragging me by my hair across the marble floor od her mansion, & I'm crying & I'm begging Diane to stop, "please, I'm begging you, please stop." Diane laughed & screamed, "say it bitch. Tell Ron and all of these people that you're my slave, just like your mother, & that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do." I"m still really infuriated, but Diane beat the shit out of me and I don't want her to hurt me any more. Submissively I cry out, "I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your slave Mistress, just like my mother was your slave Mistress." Diane dragged me across the room and she sat down on a bench screaming, "now slave, get over here. You're going to lick & suck my feet. You're going to show Ron & all of our freinds what a stupid, pathetic slave you really are."

I was never so embarassed in my whole life. I was thinking that this bitch is right. This sick, crazy bith is right, I really came here to fight for Ron. For Ron & my mother, & for me, I really wanted to make her eat my cxnt. Now I"m on my hands & knee's right in front of Ron, right in front of the love of my life and his nasty cxnt wife, & all of these people. I can't beleive this stupid little bitch is doing this to me. She screams, "take off of my shoe slave." I don't want to anger this crazy little bitch  & I grab her right shoe and I take it right off of her foot.I'm sitting there thinking how much bigger and how much stronger I am than this skinny little slut, & how I always envisioned how I would easily beat her up, & now I"m totally submissive to Diane. I"m in a daze. I hear Diane screaming, "stick your tongue out & lick my foot slave." Suddenly I thought about how discusting this is. She was ordering me to stick my tongue out & lick her smelly, dirty foot.

Diane slapped me so hard right across my face for a moment I was seeing fuckin starts again, & I had a ringing in my ears. I didn't even think. I started licking Diane's foot over & over again, Feverishly like a dog licking its master. I was kicking  her foot. She screamed "the other one bitch. Lick my other foot clean. I couldn't beleive it, but I was slurping away at her foot, I was desperately trying to please my little tough Mistress. Diane screamed "suck my toes you whore." I started sucking in Diane's toes, I'm licking & sucking her again & again, & i feel drenched right in between my legs. My cxnt is burning hot and moist and juicy. Diane stands up, while I'm still on my hands and knee's. Diane lowers her panties and then she sits down spreading her legs apart. I"m in shock. I can't beleive this skinny spoiled little whore was going to direct me to eat her cxnt.

Diane screams, "kiss my cxnt cow." I have no choice. I kiss the bitch's cxnt. She screams, "kiss it again. Kiss is over & over until I say you can stop." I start kissing her cxnt over & over again, and at first all I can feel is her hair. That big dark bush of hers was covering my face, but then I could feel the juices, the sweet, hot juices, & then I could taste them on my lips as that sweet, hot juice was seaping from my lips into my mouth. I was licking & licking passionately. Diane is laughing as she screams, "look at her Ronnie, look at my big tough slave is sucking me off." I looked up and I could see the look of total shock and horror across Ron Jr"s face.

Diane screamed, "Jenny my pocketbook. Diane's best girfreind reached down & she grabbed Diane's big pocketbook and she handed it to Diane. Diane opened the pcoketbook and she pulled out this giant, big, hard erect rubber cock, & diane was laughing as she screamed "now tell everyone this is your new cock bitch." I was scared & I'm submissive to Diane now, & I cry out, "its my cock. Its my fuckin cock Mistress." Diane screamed, "take off your panties cow." I don't want to piss my Mistress off, so I quickly take my patnies off, & now I'm stark naked in front of Ron & in front of everyone. Diane has this crazed, insane look on her face as she screams, "get ready, get ready you fuckin cow." She plunges that big, hard erect rubber cock right into my wet hot pussy. She started fucking me with that cock. She shoving it in and out and in and out over and over again.

I didn't realize what was happening until Diane started pointing it out to everyone. Diane was laughing as she screamed, "look at you Marvella, look at how excited you get when I fuck you with your new dildo. Look you have sweat rolling down your face, & you're panting & making these sexy little noises, & your nipples are rock hard & beet red. All of a sudden I'm so fuckin humiliated. I'm getting off on this. Diane is masterbating me with that rubber cock, & I"m loving it. Diane screames "lick me out bitch. Lick my cxnt you whore." I lean over & I start licking her with everything I have. I'm slurping on her cxnt the way I want her to shove that fuckin rubber dick into my cxnt.

I'm on my hands & knee's and I'm right in front of Diane, & she's so sexy & strong and she looks like a goddess. Diane stops fucking me. She pulls that big, hard erect cock right out of me & I'm gyrating, twisting, twitching. I can't beleive I'm doing this, but I'm crying out, Begging Diane, "please Mistress, fuck me. Please I'm begging you, fuck me." Diane was infuriated all over again/ She smacked me hard across my face, & I was seeing fuckin stars again. Diane screamed, "say it bitch. I'm your slave, & I'm going to do everything I tell you to do. Your only mission in life is to make your Mistress Happy." I"m shivering, I'm shaking, I"m squirming around. I desperately need to releive my aching, dripping pussy. I start crying out, "I'm your slave Mistress. I"m going to do everything you tell me to do Mistress. My only mission in life is to please you Mistress."

Diane hands me the dildo screaming, "here fuck yourself you fuckin slave, fuck yourself while you eat me out." I start eating her out. I'm plunging my probing tongue deep into Diane's soaking wet, pussy. I'm licking her out & I shove that dildo onto my cxnt. I start fucking myself with the dildo, I'm shoving it in & out as MY tongue goes in & out her Diane's wet, hot pussy. We both start to explode. We're having one explosive orgasm after another.