News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"Yeah, Swing You Silly Old Broad!" Mature Woman Catfight Story....

• 0 Replies

hank

Wham.
    Slap.
    Smack.
    "Yeah, C'mon take another swing!" the elegant older woman snipped as she dodged a wild haymaker swing. Stifled laughter and quiet whispers echoed amongst the incredibly wealthy, quite beautiful and totally sophisticated group of middle aged women as they watched the battle with excitement.
    "Hit her Marge, don't just swing-Hit her!" Giggle. Snort. Giggle.
     Whoosssh.
     Thuddd.
     "Uhhhhhhh."
     Rippppppppp....
     Crash.
     Marge's last punch again hit air, she lost her balance, stumbled. Joan's fist slammed into her belly. To add insult to injury the beautiful brunette widow grabbed the back of the lovely redhead's dress and ripped it open exposing the back of a quite expensive bra. Joan laughed as Marge spun awkwardly into a nearby table and knocked over one expensive antique vase sending it crashing to the floor.
    "Oh my, I bet she's really mad now," one of the women said as she took a parting glance at the now totally deserted bridge game. Judith, like the others loved the monthly bridge game; gave the rich, catty, beautiful women something to do. They knew the anger between Marge and Joan would come to a head someday. But TODAY? And in this Way?
    How Quaint. How exciting! Rather erotic in a strange kind of way. All had indulged in the usual expensive and rare wine, and some choice champagne. On the verge of Tipsy (Really drunk?).
   "Awwcccck. My dress, you ripped it-you're gonna pay! And my favorite vase-your gonna pay dearly you old bat!" The busty auburn haired beauty rose slowly, angrily to her feet, her lovely face blushing with rage.
    She lunged. Joan sidestepped. Delores screeched in surprise as Marge slammed into her. The older blonde almost went down, but grabbed the front of Marge's torn dress. Ripppppppppp.
    "Oooohhhh-Noooo-you stupid blonde bitch!" Marge hissed as she raised her arms to cover herself.
     "Oh, modest are we now, huh?" Cynthia mocked. The oldest of all the women, her beautiful hair a mix of gray and silver moved in quickly. She had a mountain of legitimate rage to deal with. Marge, her reddish hair and those big boobs-well, Harry should have never responded to the rich broads "flirtations."
    Whaaaaack. Cynthia slapped Marge hard sending her reeling, sending her in Joan's direction. The brunette slapped the redhead again. Cynthia moved in and so did Judith.
    "Let's strip her!"
    Ripppppp. Yank. Rippppp.
    "Pull her hair. Shred her dress...."
    "Nooooo-please..."
    "Sleep with my man, huh?"
    "Miss Priss, you're goin' down." Each woman took her vengeance against the uppity beautiful busty auburn haired wealthy hostess.
    To heck with bridge-how boring....
    Judith (the blonde) grabbed the front of Marge's elegant expensive bra as Joan (the brunette) unsnapped it. Cynthia drove a fist deep into that slightly pudgy soft tummy. Slaps, punches, and a few nasty yanks on that lovely hair. Joan and Cynthia took turns mauling Marge's beautiful breasts and pinching her nipples as Cynthia and Judith rendered her bottom ready for a good spanking.
     Buzzzzzzzz. The sound of the big security gate being opened.
     "Oh my, her old guy is coming home-let's get her primped and ready-Surpriseeeee!"