News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

suneha vs gang girl

• 6 Replies

suneha

suneha vs gang girl
« on: February 13, 2009, 06:42:14 PM »
after my office hours, i thought of having a glass of wine at the nearest bar, so iwalked into the bar and ordered a glass of wine. as always i was wearing my slim fit knee high black satin pencil skirt, white long sleeves tight raffle shirt and my black high heels, i know i was gorgeous to that dress. so while i was having my wine,  saw one of the men who is playing pool was looking at me for long. so i try to pretend that i was not interest on him, but couldn't drink there for long time, a tall lady whose girl friend of that man coming towards me.i started shivering she is so strong and tall wearing denim jeans and a leather jacket. hey.. you bitch what business you have with my men she asked me. i said i don't know what you are talking about, you f... lire you bitch and she whacked me on my face i landed on to the floor, then she grabbed by my hair and stood me up holding my hair and said hey.... guys you gonna have a show tonight a catfight show i couldn't see any punching bag for so long... she said...

so pls someone write the other part what will happen to suneha

suneha

Re: suneha vs gang girl
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 01:53:24 AM »
pls someone finish the story

suneha

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 10:05:00 AM »
anyone interesting in writing other part

Offline ggriffin924

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 10:47:07 PM »
Suneha catfight show in the bar.

I'm on the ground, after having been bounced on my Ass by the big biker chick.  She is hovering over me, I try and get up, but my skirt is tangled about my legs,, I  look up at her in her black leather biker chaps and vest,, her tits pouring out the top.  She is one big strong American Biker Bitch.  With my broken English,, I plead with her,, I do not know your man, please, no hurt me please... I not from here... The Biker chick says, That's right Slut what makes you think you can come in here and parade your scrawny slut ass in front my man, and get away with it.  I'll make you

She grabs my hair, and I'm hauled to my feet, she is so strong I feel my feet leave the ground my legs are flailing helplessly in the air,,, My scalp is on fire,,,, I give up trying to reason with this bitch and lash out at her with my claws, scratching her in the side of the face,,, she lets me go as she growls something under her breath.  Stepping back to buy me sometime, trying not to panic, I remember my martial arts training, as teen age girls we all have training on how to defend ourselves with fighting skills from Asia. 

Seeing my stance and my guard up, the Biker Bitch laughs,,, saying you can't expect to take me with that karatie shit slut,, "Your ass is mine slut"    I know I have to keep the bigger girl at a distance and wear her down, she is too strong for me, I know that.  When she lunges at me, I kick out my skirt is slit up the side which lets me kick, and hit her on her side, in her ribs,, her tits take part of the impact but mostly on her ribs,,, she lets out a whoooshh and trys to gram my leg before I can pull it back to me... Close, but I'm able to dance back a step and manover more behind her, this time, same leg,, right side, I kick wast high, nailing her in the upper right thigh,,, this knocks her to the side.   Again I take a step back,,, again she comes at me,,,, there is a chair behind me, and I bump into someone behind me,,, she closes distance and fires a hard punch into my stomach, as I bend forward with the force of her punch, my head goes down, and she has my long black hair again... I pull back but I'm tied to her by my hair... again my scalp is on fire,,,, I try and kick but with my body bent forward I can't get any force,, she is pulling me down by my hair,,, with me bent over,,, I feel her fist slam into my back,,, dead center,,, right on the backbone,,, akkkkkkk,,  My back,,, 

My hair again she pulls my head up and grabs my hair with both hands and slams her head into my mouth, splitting my lip, I taste blood and am dazed....  She lets go of my head to go and punch me again, and as I fall down at to her  feet she grabs my top, pulling it apart and up out of the way, I am left with my shirt torn open and my bra,,, she is trying to kick me,, but I grab her legs around the knee's so she can't...   Again with the hair, she grabs my hair and pulls me up,,, walks me back to a wall and lifts me up by my hair as she slams my back against the wall,
she pulls my bra off to expose my tiny Asian tits and errect nipples,,  She grabs one of my nipples and twist it,,,, I scream for her to stop,,, "My nipples please not my tits,,,,

my tinder titties are exposed to everyone, and I hear the men at the bar hollering for her to strip me.,,,, She  starts punching into my stomach,, again and again,, each one deeper, into my guts.  I lose my breath,, Offffff I can't breath or talk, she is punching punching my stomach while holding me up against the wall by my hair with her left hand... Rights to the abs...   My arms fall by my side, I'm losing air, can't breath can't fight back... She stops, punching, my mouth is foaming, my mouth open, but can't breath.... Ok, slut, she say's,,, as she rips my dress from about my waist, leaving me only in my sexy thong panties.  "Nooooooo I whisper please please"  still holding me up, my legs want to buckle... she lets my hair loose the grabs the wast band of my panties, in the front and bunches it in her fist, pulling up, my pussy lips are split by the thin material as she give me a wedgie lifting me up... I'm pined to the wall with her fist in my panties...  She counts,,, One two three,, winds back her right fist over her head,,, and swings her fist in a big ark,,, in a windmill upper cut aimed at my Pussy, I can see it coming as if in slow motion, folishly I try and get away by standing on my toes higher,,, I see it,,, its coming,,, SSSLLLAAAMMM!!! right in my cxnt,,, I open my mouth to scream, but there is no air,,, I dissy so dizzy, my eyes cross, my cxnt,,, my cxnt,, pain,,, pass out.   

Biker Girl One,,, Skinny Asian girl vanquished.

<the end>

suneha

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 11:52:06 AM »
nice one ggrifin, this has happened to me several times in my real life, with same out fit, i got badly beaten up by several girls.

alexandra_1977

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 01:17:19 PM »
Hey, ''suneha'', this thing never happened in your real life, 'cause in your real life you 're a boy >:(

suneha

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 07:52:20 PM »
people still don't believe me