News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Idea - Melting Together

• 6 Replies

Offline greg123

New Idea - Melting Together
« on: October 13, 2014, 06:25:28 AM »
What a cool site! I see some of you are looking for new ideas for your art. May I suggest one idea?

Some of the pictures have two or more women really tangled up together with great facial expressions.

What if two wrestling women were actually "Melting" together? It is sort of a conjoinment idea.

Also, what programs do you all use? I would be very into trying to create this myself.

I can give you all many ideas if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Greg

Offline Staci Ahner

Re: New Idea - Melting Together
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 10:17:24 AM »
Hi,
I have a friend who might be able to help! Can you pm me your ideas?

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 02:13:28 PM »
Greg if you want to try doing this I suggest going to DAZ3D. com they have a totally free program that is very rich in advanced techniques.  It's their DAZ Studio the newest version is very good.  They also have numerous tutorials on how to use the program and get the best results.  I don't use it myself I use Poser Pro 2014 only because I grew into this using Poser.  They have different formats and ways of getting things done but they are both good at what you're looking for.

Red
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline Turkish

• Not many people are named after a plane crash
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 10:47:17 PM »

Offline greg123

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 04:08:52 AM »
I have seen conjoinment art like this before. I think this is a very clever picture! Thank you for sharing!!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 03:14:10 PM »

Offline Staci Ahner

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 07:30:08 PM »
i <3 his artwork. he does alot of conjoinment duels