News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Demi Lovato vs Lucy Hale

• 9 Replies

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
Demi Lovato vs Lucy Hale
« on: June 06, 2012, 03:35:19 AM »
Demi Lovato: 19 years old, 5 foot 3 and 105 pounds
Lucy Hale: 22 years old, 5 foot 2 and 100 pounds

Offline Jimi

• God Member
Re: Demi Lovato vs Lucy Hale
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 07:18:16 AM »
I think cute little Lucy is a bit of a jobber. Demi would probably have her squealing before too long.

Offline Brian27

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 07:40:09 AM »
im say lucy here , i think demi isnt tough enough shes more of a jobber

Offline catfightlover1969

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 08:16:21 AM »
My vote is for Lucy Hale
Bring it on!

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 10:35:38 AM »
{alt}

I voted for Lucy Hale

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 01:21:09 AM »
Demi Lovato and Lucy Hale had an upcoming match against one another  and  had been trading comments back and forth over social media.  Then one night both were at the same red carpet event  and things got very heated quickly as they shouted back and forth at one another across the room until they met face to face in front of a large crowd of on lookers.  Demi in a low cut black dress, while Lucy wore a white dress shirt tied in the middle and a black skirt.  As soon as the two were within arms reach of another, the both grabbed two handfuls of the other’s hair tugging and yanking at each other’s dark locks, trying to rip clumps out of there opponent’s scalp.  The two jostled back and forth neither being able to get ahead, then Demi was finally able to break the stalemate with a little luck as Lucy had accidentally backed herself up against the railing and ran out of space. Demi was able to lean her opponent’s upper body on the opposite side of the railing putting Lucy’s body in an awkward position.  Demi used the opportunity to her advantage taking her hands out of Hale’s hair and delivering a vicious slap right across Lucy’s chest. The stinging shot caught Lucy by surprise and she used her hands to cover herself up.  Demi continued on the offensive with a straight right hand to Lucy’s belly then tossed Hale down onto the carpet. 
   Wanting to show off more of her fighting skills, Demi didn’t continue on the attack, but instead waited patiently for Lucy to make it back to her feet.  As Demi made her way back toward her foe, caught her off guard with a painful stomp with her high heeled shoe right into Demi’s  exposed foot  that were unprotected since she was wearing open toed shoes. Demi let out a wild yell as Lucy grinded her heel into Lovato’s foot aggressively.  Then as Demi’s head dropped down, a waiting Lucy placed her opponent  in a front headlock clenching as tight as she could trying to cut off all of the circulation to Demi’s head.  The lights began to go on Demi and she started to fall over, Lucy wrapped her legs around Demi’s waist as she dropped to the ground  taking Lovato with her still struggling to get free from Lucy’s tight guilitine.  With Demi unable to escape, it looked like Lucy was going to make quick work of her opponent.
   Just as it seemed like the match was all but over, unfortunately for Lucy she lost her grip on the gasping Demi’s neck freeing opponent who was now in great position. The loss of her grip caused Lucy to fall flat on her back and as soon as Demi was able to get her bearings, began pounding on Lucy’s belly. Hale’s legs eventually  came uncoiled from around Lovato’s waist and she was now totally free and on the offensive continuing to pummel away at Lucy’s belly until her opponent’s body was shaking from the punishment.  Demi couldn’t continue taking the fight to her opponent as she was still a bit too weak and stepped off to catch her breathe.  Hale though was in worse shape as she could not get up yet and rolled around on the floor. Finally Demi was strong enough to fight and began making her way toward her still downed opponent.  This back and forth is still anyone’s, stay tuned for part 2

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 09:32:59 AM »
Both girls yank each other by the hair and neither lets go until Lucy punches Demi in the boobs and kicks her down shortly afterwards. Lucy wins here  :)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 10:59:36 PM »
I put my money on Demi.

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 12:01:29 PM »
Cant imagine "Pretty little Lucy" winning a catfight. Even against a lightweight like Lovato.  ::)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 11:34:48 AM »
Nice story. Lots of back and forth action between evenly matched opponents. Keep up the good work!

JT Edson