News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 1

• 94 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 1
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2012, 08:07:06 AM »
Hmm, exciting stuff, though just a little too little about my clash with May-Donna - almost like a just a quick flash! But I understand it's hard to entertain so many girls all in one go, and you certainly do a splendid job! Good by the way, to see Capt Tiffany saved.  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 08:19:41 AM »
Kayla.. Megan ..

Ladies ... hopefully now that all my Halloween doings. Basically caught up with and done. Now I can get back into the swing here fully again.. Kayla you know.. BOTH sides of that coin... very well by now.
(Yes Jessica.. know your still tied up.. not forgetting you!!)

Still hope to have more added in here. This coming weekend!!

Storm

Offline joyce

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 06:55:44 PM »
yummy!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 9B Battle for the Bondage
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 01:49:45 AM »
pt 9B  Battle for the Bondage!!

Katterina was enjoying, ripping Christina Hendricks clothing off her. The red head, had been tormenting, the sexy blonde, while she was captive.
Now Katterina was free, as her large, firm breasts, slam into Christina again. The curvy red head, staggering back. Hands grabbing her, as she stumbles into other ladies. "Kick that blonde whore's ass red!!" One of the ladies says to her, before shoving her ahead again.

The ship running on a small wave, as Katterina loses her footing, at the same time. Her opponent, slams into her. The two of them going down to the ship, arms, and legs tangling. A bucket, of water, for swabbing the deck. Tipping, and dumping, the slightly dirty water, across them both.
As Katterina begins ripping more clothing from Christina.
Cheers and shouts, being given for both ladies, as they roll fighting across the deck. Katterina naked, and beautiful, head to toe. Christina now barely having her sex covered. Most of her body, now naked, and being attacked by Katterina.
Katterina's heavy breasts, glistening, as her chest heaves. Her one leg, bracing against Christina. Before she manages to shove the red head away. Knocking her into a stunning blonde part of Suneha's crew.
Vanna White, is knocked into a lush figured, attractive Jane Bernard.
Jane being shoved into Lisa, as the sexy captain, is tumbled over Suneha's prone figure.

More pushing, and shoving begin, as ladies from both sides, begin to hit, kick, and pull hair.
Jane Bernard quickly, getting to her feet, and grabbing a hand full of Vanna's long blonde hair. "Time to wipe that smile of your face girly!!" Jane tells her, before yanking Vanna's top open. Then backhanding, her well formed breasts. Vanna gasping, grasping at her aching tits. Before turning her smile, into a frown. Ripping Jane's top open, exposing Jane's own, nice sized, well formed breasts. Before Vanna backhands them, hard.
Jane taking a step back, grasping her own, firm chest. As she gasps for air. The tender skin of her breasts hurting.
Then her head comes up again. A smile showing on Jane's pretty face. Before with a catfighting battle cry.
Jane surges forward, into Vanna.
Two curvy, blonde beauties, soon battling back and forth.

Lisa rolls, as one of Suneha's crew, tries to kick her in the head. The sexy redhead, soon turning, to slam her fist. Into the dusky skinned woman's crotch. As her legs had spread, to try and kick at her again.
The woman howling in pain, and falling away, as Lisa ads her own foot. As follow up, to the punch. Lisa laying on her side. Her shapely long leg, doing the damage.
Other ladies, tumbling into her, as the rival crews fight.
Lisa being soaked again, by dumped water buckets. As some of the crew, had been busy, on clean up duty. While the Bondage had been in port.
Lisa wriggling, and kicking her way free. While losing the last speck, of her clothing.
The lovely red haired captain, now glistening, and naked head to toe. Beautiful, catfight ready, and pissed.
"Damn it, where had Suneha gotten to??" Lisa thinks. As during the confusion.
Someone had helped free her completely. The beautiful dark haired beauty, now missing from view.
As Lisa begins throwing fists, clawing bellies, and breasts. As she fights beside her crew. While trying to find Suneha again.

Katterina and Christina had both, made their way, onto their knees. Two pair of heavy, hard nippled tits, being slammed, and ground together.
Katterina's smooth supple skin, showing the effects of the blade. As well as some from the hard hitting contact now.
Christina had the fighting temper of a red head. yet she was quickly finding some things out.
Katterina was a very beautiful blonde. Yet Katterina was also very smart, and able to think, and fight on her feet.
Katterina had large, very firm breasts. Yet Katterina also was very fit all over. Christina had thought, the big breasted blonde, an easy target.
Now as she cries out, as Katterina rakes her finger nails, across Christina's right tit.
She has started to realize. Katterina was very well poised, and had a hard, sexy body, head to toe!!
Katterina wincing in pain. As Christina's hand grasps her own, firm left breast. The nails, on Christina's hand, digging into. The exposed, wet skin. As she begins to twist, and squeeze at the areola. A nail, raking the engorged nipple.
Katterina's head being bent back, as Christina's other hand, yanks her hair.

Katterina is trying to keep her balance, while freeing her tit, from her rivals grasp.
Then her fist, manages to slam hard, into Christina's side. Making her pause, in her own attack.
Both ladies, feeling the effects of the fight.
"You cheap slut, I will make you lick me." "As my pussy, smothers your ugly face!!" Christina taunts.
As they both trade some side, and abs shots. Hands releasing each other, to try and do more damage faster with fists.
"Keep that unwashed clit away whore." "Besides, your going to enjoy, being smothered by my tits instead!!" Katterina replies. As they slam breasts together again. As their fight goes on.

Jane and Vanna's tops, hung torn, and loosely on their struggling figures.
Their hands, clenched together, as their bare breasts, press against each other. While the ladies strong legs, strain, and try for leverage.
Eyes intently looking into each others, as bodies strain, and muscles tense, and flex.
"You look, like one of those fancy painted showgirls!!" "That or a common street whore!!" Jane taunts.
"Maybe I am a showgirl." "Just be ready to be upstaged, you skanky tramp!!" Vanna answers back.
Before Vanna takes a few halting steps backwards. As Jane begins to over power her.
Jane smiling, with delight. Before sending a hard backhand, to Vanna's pert tits. "Looks like, your losing ground slut!!" Jane cries out, ready to pursue her advantage.
Then some other ladies fighting, slam against the back of Jane's shapely legs. Causing her to lose her balance, as the ship rolls, at the same time.
"Get ready for me, to spell out." "Your coming defeat bitch!!" Vanna says, teeth gleeming, as she smiles. Then dives ahead, into Jane.

Lisa was trying to find Suneha. Yet she also had to defend herself as well. All around the lovely redhead. Arms, legs, and bodies flailed or flew.
A slinky brunette, spinning Lisa. To smile at her, before trying to slip a fist, into her belly. Lisa blocking it, before landing. A hard punch, to the brunette's own belly. Sending her falling, and retching to the ships deck.
A blonde, managing to back hand. Lisa's beautiful pert breasts.
Before Lisa able to return the back hand, much harder. To the blondes, bobbling tits. Before adding a hard slap, to her face. That drew tears to the blondes eyes. While dazing her.
Lisa shoving her out of the way. Just as someone from Lisa's crew. Uses a hand full of long blonde hair. To take her down.

Then Lisa's eyes finally spot her target. "Damn it, how does she always look so good!!??" Lisa thinks to herself.
Suneha was standing by the flag mast. Her blouse, and clingy tight, black skirt. As well as Suneha looking mussed, yet in good shape.
Suneha was beautiful, as her long dark hair, framed her lovely face.
The face that was blowing a mock kiss, to Lisa. Just before she raised her one hand. Middle finger extended to Lisa.
A cannon shot sounded, from the distance.
Lisa following Suneha's gaze.
Above the signal flag, that Suneha had raised flew in the wind.
Off to the port side, and sails unfurling. Two ships, heading out from the direction of port. Having seen Suneha's signal. Now knowing this was the Bondage!!
Black Tom's Durty Bird, was heading to assist Suneha. With the capture of the Bondage.
Even worse, a fully armed ship of war rode heavy in the water, close by the Durty Bird.
The English warship, Princess Milla's Revenge was coming to sea.
Heading towards the Bondage, with cannons being made ready. As well as Milla Jovovich, and her catfighting crew. Fresh and ready to catfight!!   

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2012, 02:11:49 AM »
Joyce.. glad your liking the story!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 9C CatsClaws again
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2012, 04:54:59 AM »
9C Battle for CatsClaws again

Kalya's long legs, helped push her away from May-Donna. The curvy blonde rolling, with most of her clothing now gone.
Kayla's sleek sexy body, almost fully exposed as well.
The two had matched up, and been fighting. Now May-Donna smiled, as she picks up, some of the stolen jewels, from her torn garments.
"What, can I help it if I am a material girl?" May-Donna asks, rubbing a few of the gems over her own heaving breasts.
"I mean your a pirate.. so pirate bitch, don't preach!! She says, before flinging one of the larger stones at Kayla's lovely face.
"Time to dress you up, in my world of hurt whore!!" She yells, as she lunges forward. Even as Kayla dodges the thrown jewel.
May-Donna slams into her. Her curvy body, slapping onto Kayla's own, sleek figure. Kayla trying to arch, and thrust the blonde off. May-Donna smiling, as she manages to almost shove her crotch, onto Kayla's face. As she is almost bucked off.
"Ewwwwwwwwww close your legs slut." "You definately do not smell like a virgin down there!!" Kayla says, trying to turn her head.
"In fact, your spread wider, than a cannon port." "Bet you get balled a lot whore!!" Kayla ads, more insult. Before with a smile. She manages to bring her knees up, into May-Donna's belly. Finally getting to add some insult to the injury.

May-Donna crying out, even as she grasps her belly, and rolls free.
Kayla quickly rolling to, begin mounting her. Kayla's perfect breasts heaving, as she slaps one of May-Donna's quivering tits. Before squeezing, and twisting it wickedly.

Bert had gained an ally. As now Storm was crossing blades with two of the mutineers.
Nearby pirate Megan had been fighting with Khloe K. Then Magdalena had slipped behind Megan. Quickly trying to work a rope, around the dark haired beauties arms or throat. Khloe giggling, as they begin to try and truss Megan up.
Megan's clothing, in tatters around her. Megan crying out, as the coarse weave of the rope, scrapes against her pert, bare right breast.
The sound of metal ringing together. Then a cry of dismay. As Storm smashes Berts blade away. Before putting a foot, to Magdelena's rump. Giving her a nice shove.
Before she can recover, another of Tiffany's crew. Dives on her. Starting to tie her, with her own rope. While trying not to inhale, as Magdalena had soiled herself. When the loyal crew was set free.

Megan sitting up, smiling, as Khloe nervously backs up. The odds even again. "Ummmm isn't your captain calling you?" She asks, trying to smile. Even as her hands try groping for a weapon, nearby on the deck.
"Oh Cap'n Storm already told me." I needed to take the doggie for a walk." Megan says smiling wider.
"Your breath is bad, smells like Captain Tiffany said." "You have bitch bad doggie breath." "So time for me to check your teets!!" Megan says, before nails first. Grabbing Khloe's nice sized breasts.
As Khloe cries out, she squeezes them, as they begin to rise, to their feet. face to face, as Khloe squirms, yet tries protecting her tits, from more harm.
Megan uses her grip, to get Khloe to bend forward.
With both hands full of hard nippled tits. "Arrrrrr matey, taste my peg leg, ya harlot!!" Megan says, before bringing her knee. Up into Khloe's exposed belly.
Khloe's body jerking from the impact. Even as Megan releases her tits, letting her fall gasping to the deck.
The dark haired Khloe, curling herself slightly, as she grasps her belly. While trying to catch her breath.
Megan standing, looking down at her.
"Why gracious sakes sugah ... looks like my legs all better!!" "Guess, time for me to use it, to kick your SKANKY ASS!! Woooo Hooooo!!" Megan cries out, before diving onto her opponent again.

Storm's eyes widening, as he sees a mutineer trying to slip up behind Kayla. A slim dagger in his hand.
Kayla intent on her fight, unaware of her danger.
May-Donna backhanding, one of Kayla's pert breasts. As the curvy blonde lays on her back, struggling with Kayla.
As Kayla pulls back, to protect her breast a little. May_Donna's hand slaps across her lovely face.
May-Donna laughing, as soon she can see. Kayla was going to have a blade, thrust in her sexy body.
Kayla's eyes widening, as her head turned by the slap. She now sees, the arm being pulled back. To send the deadly dagger, into her tender flesh.

Storm manages to skewer one of his opponents. Leaving his blade, in the man, as he staggers back, impaled. Storm's hand going to his waist, sliding a knife, from his opponents side. Turning to launch it.
Bert's blade, managing to slice along Storm's side. Even as the blade turns end over end.
Finally slamming into Kayla's would be attackers arm. Driving his arm, into a wooden sail mast. Pinning it there, as his dagger is dropped. Even as Kayla grabs May-Donna by her long blonde hair. Jerking her head up. May-Donna forced up to her knees. Before Kayla rams her face, into the mans groin.
Kayla's would be ambusher dealt with. Storm turns to face his own adversary again. Some blood running down his side. Yet he was not out of the fight, as the blade had not cut him deep. Most of the strike, missing, as both of them shifted, and turned.

Some of the fights, had bumped into other fights. Yet even then. It seemed everyone was paired off, to their liking.
Kourtney had been given some help. As now she was trying to mount brat sister Lil Sara. The lovely young blonde putting up a good fight.
Yet while Brat sister Laurie Breeze, dealt with another enemy catfighter.
Sara had been knocked down, while off balance.
Kourtney's body was hurting, from the punches and brat power used against her.
Sara now crying out, as Kourtney lay prone against her. Grinding her own nice sized bare breasts. Against the pert, well formed tits of Sara.
"No more paddy punch, you fucking brat!!" Kourtney yells at her. Before trying to plant a knee, to Sara's exposed sex.
"Awwwwww, no more Paddy- punch?" A voice asks, from beside her. Just before her long dark hair is yanked.
"Hey brat sis.. care to pick a color?" Laurie asks, now back to catfight, and play with her brat sister.
"Ummmm purple?" Sara answers with a smile. As some of Kourtney's weight, now being pulled off her. Kourtney now angled slightly backwards, knees to either side of Sara.
"YEahhhh purple pirate nurple!!" Laurie says delighted.
Even as Sara begins to grab, and twist, both of Kourtney's distended nipples. As the dark haired beauty screams in pain. While the Brat sisters have fun with her again.

January Jones was no longer confident or smiling. A large portion of her clothing had been torn off.
Her well formed breasts heaved naked, with bloody claw marks across them.
Different parts of her body ached, and were bruised.
Standing in front of her. Jen's breasts heaved naked, and firm. A few nail marks on them.
Jen was just as beautiful, and about as voluptuous as January.
January had picked on Jen, thinking she was going to be an easy target. Yet Lil Ms BS was showing. Just why Storm had accepted her as part of his crew. Why he let her, test most of the new recruits. She was not the largest lady on the ship. Yet she was scrappy, with a lot of heart.
"Your probably asking yourself, why I'm not easily your BeatenSlut??"  "Guess I just have had enough of your B.S. blondie!!" Jen informs, before starting to punch, and slap January again!!

Jennifer Aniston shoves her opponent back. The dark haired beauty before her, had shown she could fight so far.
yet Jennifer was in very good shape, and willing to go herself.
"You look like and sound like some prissy English tart!!" Jennifer says, before sending a leg kicking, towards Laurie Catfighters side.
Laurie managing to grab the leg, yet still being knocked to the side slightly. Unable to block all of the kick.
Her eyes showing some pain, yet looking into Jennifer's eyes intently. The dirty blonde, being held in place. Her leg clasped up, against Laurie's side.
"I have the honor, of being a pirate, with captains Tiffany and Storm." Laurie begins.
"My name is Laurie, from the UK and I like to catfight!!" "Now may God save the queen, because he can't save your ass." "From me kicking it all over this ship!!" Laurie says confidently, as she shoves the leg aside. Spinning Jennifer. Even as Laurie surges ahead, tackling the dirty blonde. Taking her down to the deck hard.
Jennifer not finished yet. As her fist, smacks against Laurie's side.
This was a catfight, and Laurie had proven herself to her fellow pirates. As beautiful, as she was capable.
Now she was going to prove it to Jennifer Aniston as well.

Scarlett Johanson was beginning to worry. She had seen Steph as such a beautiful, smiling young blonde. Scarlett's fighting spirit had been up. The red head figuring, a few hard slaps. Would send this pirate whimpering to or crying o her way.
They had traded a few testing slaps, and hits. Fingers tearing at hair, clothing or skin.
Steph had been shoved from behind, by others fighting. Scarlett happy to slap Steph's face, while she was off balanced.
'Guess that wipes the smile of your face, you blonde bimbo!!" Scarlett had said, pleased with herself.
Steph's head jerked to the side.
Yet Scarlett's confidence shaken. As Steph turns back to her, a smile on her face still. Yet this was not the smile, of a beautiful young woman, meeting a friend. This was more like a hungry bear, that just found it's next meal!!
"You are soooooooooooooo paying the penalty for that cheap shot." "You even cheaper whore!!" Steph says softly. Her fingers curling to claws on one hand, fists on the other.
Scarlett backing up a step, while seeing in Steph's eyes.
You never want to poke, and make a StarBear angry!!
Now it was time to find who would be left standing. As their fight continued, and became more intense.

MistyCats and Jennifer Garner had been circling each other. Fast fists flashing out, to miss or be blocked. A few making it to their opponent. At times the ship rolling, would send them stumbling each others way. To have clothing, and hair torn, and ripped away.
Both ladies, truly lovely to look at. Beautiful faces, and sexy, curvy figures. Al the right womanly curves, in all the right places. yet both very fit, and toned as well.
Like two jungle predators, they stalk each other like sleek cats!! Bare breasts, bellies, and shapely legs exposed. Misty's nice ass now also bared, and firm.

Another group of bodies smashing into them both, as they all crash into one of the kegs of rum. The keg bursting, spraying out rum, that sprays over, and slicks, their sexy nubile bodies.
Misty surprised, as Jennifer slaps her firm ass hard. As they begin to seperate, and untangle.
Jennifer crying out, as Misty returns the ass slap. Before raking her nails across it, as well.
They spring apart, as Jennifer feels her clawed buttock.
"Mmmmmmmmm someone should have told you." "This cat has claws slut." Misty says, as they again circle.
"Claws or not, you will soon be licked by this catfighter." Jennifer answers back smugly.
"Honey captain Storm can lick me, maybe Kayla can lick me if I am in the mood." Misty begins answering naughty, and catty. Thinking of a different meaning to her being pleasureably licked.
"Yet bitch, your not licking my kitty." "Instead you can kiss my ass!!" Misty says confidently, as she rushes in, a fist sailing to Jennifer's head.

Tiffany stood, facing Kim K. Platinum blonde, goddess, versus dark haired diva. CatsClaws was Tiffany's ship. The sexy blonde, had won it, by right of catfighting battles.
Kim and her sisters Kourtney, and Khloe. Had mutineed, and captured Tiffany, and the ship.
All around them the fighting was going on. Yet she knew. For her ever to be able to hold her head high, as captain again. Tiffany had to beat Kim, to claim the ship as hers again.

They had fought, hit, clawed, and pummeled each other. Tiffany was naked, and stunning, as she fought. Long blonde hair flying, lush body glistening.
Kim was now equally naked, in all her glory. Yet she had counted on having it three against one before.
Now she faced the fury of BustyTiffany alone. Yet to her credit, she had not given up, and was still fighting.

Storm had given Tiffany the CatsClaws, making her a partner. They still did not know the fate. Of the lovely captain Lisa, and her crew.
They stood by each others side. Storm had even kept her from being run through, by a treacherous attack.
Now he was bleeding, while fighting with that same sneaky coward. That had tried to impale an unarmed woman.
If they survived all of this. Maybe she would show him, how nice it could be. Having a woman as lovely, and sensous as Tiffany, being pleased with you.
Yet now was not the time. Even as her head is rocked by a hard backhand from Kim.
Tiffany feeling her own lip split. As she turns to face her adversary.
Their eyes locking, chests heaving. As Tiffany wipes a thin ribbon of blood, from her pouty, full lips.
"Let's finish this, you fucking bitch!!" Tiffany spits at her opponent. Soon the CatsClaws would be hers again!!
As they both lunge, to go on the attack once more!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2012, 11:19:21 AM »
Oww, some nasty trashtalking there with May-Donna, and also avoiding being skewered by a dagger! Nice action!  ;D :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2012, 08:57:11 AM »
Kayla ... Megan .. !!!!!  HUGGGGGGssssss ... RUM .. and some pirate gold for you both!!

Nice to know, least a few of the ladies. Are enjoying this enough to add in, now and then!!

May get to more this weekend.. just have to see how it goes.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 9D more Bondage
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 08:26:01 PM »
Lisa was looking towards the ships heading out to sea. As well as in the direction of her Bondage!!

The sun was shining, and dancing along her long red hair. Seeming to make it shimmer, and fire. Showing her catfighting spirit.
Her sensuous body, naked and glistening. Her pert breasts, heaving faster. As she realizes, if the other two ships catch up to them. Lisa and her loyal crew, had no chance.

The Bondage had been under way. The other ships, just starting out. Lisa turning to see Suneha standing arrogant, and sure of herself.
Then Suneha giving a shriek of surprise. As Lisa launches herself, into Suneha. Slamming into her, taking them both down to the deck of the ship.
"I should tie you, and throw you overboard, you bitch!!" Lisa says heatedly.
"You should give up, and become my cabin slut." Suneha replies, as again, these two sexy ladies, begin to fight.

Jane Bernard winces, as Vanna White, slaps Janes, large well formed breasts. Before drawing her hand across again. In a back handed slap to Jane's pretty face.
The curvy blonde, falling back. Her hard nippled tits, thrusting proudly. Even as Vanna's own, large, firm breasts heave rapidly. As she moves to dive onto Jane.
Vanna trying to splay her own body prone, pinning Jane to the deck. Before mounting the buxom pirate, and finishing the fight.
Jane struggling, as she begins falling back. Trying to keep from being pinned or smothered.
While trying to ignore. How pleasing, and sexy Vanna's now naked body was. As the smooth supple skin, of their breasts, and bodies touched.
Adrenaline surging through her body, even as Vanna pushes her backwards.

Katterina was holding her own against Christina Hendricks. Katterina's hot naked body, smacking wetly, against Christina's now fully nude form.
Katterina able to feel. The tender flesh of her large areolas, as well as her engorged nipples. Becoming sore, and hurting. From the constant use of her very well formed, and firm assets. Slamming, and grinding into Christina's own firm tits.
Christina wincing in pain. As Katterina's large, meaty breasts, slam into her own again.
The two of them hitting, and twining. As they slam to the deck together. While starting to roll naked. Tit to tit, and clit to clit, dumping some more buckets, wetting them.
Yet their desire to win, as were their sexy naked bodies.
Only heating up, as they fought and struggled together.

If it had not been for the hard punches, to each others bellies, and sides. As well as the attempt by Christina to bring her knee up, into Katterina's exposed sex.
The two could have been mistaken, as passionate lovers.

As they slam against, some other ladies fighting. An ally of Christina's kicks Katterina in her side. Driving some of the air, out of the stunning blonde beauty.
Katterina crying out, as she loses her grip on the busty redhead, pressed against her.
Christina grabbing Katterina's hair, jerking her head by it. Before shoving Katterina down, and sliding her own body, up and over Katterina's hot body.
Christina's wet pussy, moving closer, and closer. To Katterina's lovely face, and sensuous lips.
"I am not licking your clit bitch!!" Katterina cries out. Even as she tries to arch her body, and buck Christina off.
"Mmmmmm lick it, and become my little slut, you cheap whore." Christina taunts, as her snatch moves closer, as Katterina begins to inhale Christina's aroused scent.

As Jane falls back. By instinct her knees come up, to press into Vanna's sleek belly.
Jane begins smiling, as Vanna's eyes widen in fright. Just before using her strong legs. Jane sends Vanna flying up over her.
Jane rolling, and rising, as Vanna slams to the deck on her back. Her large breasts, quivering, and jiggling. As she lays prone, the breath driven from her body by the impact.
Then Jane was mounted on her. Vanna having a wonderful view, of Jane's proudly thrust breasts.
Jane's chest heaving, and the mounds of her firm breasts glistening. Even as she sends a few quick hits to Vanna's face, and tits.
The busty blonde showgirl, soon laying prone, and beaten. As Jane kneels over her, the victor of this fight.

Katterina is working her own buxom figure. Her strong shapely legs, trying to gain purchase on the slippery wet deck.
Christina rasing up slightly, to try and slam her firm ass down, on Katterina's struggling figure.
Yet before she can. The redhead figuring, to bump, and grind her beautiful opponent, into submitting. Before rubbing her moist clit, all over Katterina's lovely face.
Katterina's hand darts between them. Her nailed fingers sliding in slightly. Grabbing Christina's exposed sex.
Katterina smiling, as Christina screams in pain. As she begins digging her nails in. While squeezing the other woman's pussy.
Katterina's other hand now grasping Christina's right breast. Nails digging in, as she twists the tit.
Christina moaning, and writhing in pain. While trying to stay still, not causing any more inury. To her already wounded, tender areas.
Katterina shoving with her hand, holding the tit. While bucking her sexy, curvy body.
Christina's arms flailing out. A cry of surprise and shock coming from her. As she falls backwards to the deck.
Katterina kicking herself free, even as the redhead lays moaning on her back.

Katterina quickly turns, and slides her own impressive figure, across Christina's prone body.
The red head seeming unable to defend herself. As Katterina gleefully, slaps and backhands Christina's bare belly, and breasts.
"You said something about licking whore?" Katterina taunts, as she cups her own large breasts. Before shoving them down, over Christina's face.
Katterina getting to enjoy her beaten opponent, licking her hard nippled tits. Before Katterina finishes tit smothering Christina out on the deck.

Lisa knew time was running out. If they did not drop canvas and get under full sail. The other ships would overtake them.
Making Lisa and her loyal crew captives. As well as giving Suneha the Bondage.
Lisa's body was aching, from the forced swim from shore. As well as already fighting. The determined, dark haired beauty Suneha.
Suneha laughing, as she manages to hit Lisa's pert left breast. Before landing a punch, to Lisa's toned belly.
"Give up tramp, it is over!!" Suneha tells her.
Lisa feeling her body sag, her spirit starting to weaken.
Her mind on her aching body. Lisa knew if Storm had been there. She would be able to enjoy. Giving herself to his gentle touch.
Storm was known to have relations with some of the lady pirates.
Yet he was also known, to honestly care about the pirate ladies that sailed with him.
His hands very capable, and willing. To gently massage a catfighting pirate ladies aches, and sore muscles.
Nothing else intended, just to care for, and maybe pamper one of his own shipmates and crew.
That had done her duty in the fight.  Lisa remembered how he had tended to her and Tiffany. After their epic struggle, to become capatains of the CatsClaws. Food, drink, kindness, and massage.
The ladies getting to direct his hands, to where they wanted them the most. Nothing forced, no advantage taken.

Lisa could picture him, smiling at her. While his eyes showed kindness and concern for her. As his hands rubbed oil, over her achy figure.
A cup of warmed rum, given to her to heat her insides gently. The skin of her long legs tingling, as they relax, and feel better.
His hand, passing against the globe, of her firm breast. Lisa maybe being naughty, turning just right. So his hand crosses the line, to the gently heaving tit itself. Lisa savoring, making him blush.
As the oil is rubbed across her soft, warm breast.
Then Lisa feels her fighting spirit revive, and burn anew!!
Adrenaline pumping, as her heart beats faster again.
She would never know, being pampered by the captain again. If she let herself, and her ship be taken.

Suneha was now squeezing, and her firm left breast. Suneha straddling Lisa. Her shapely legs, resting against Lisa's sides. As she looks down, in anticipation of her triumph.
Suneha's blouse, now gaping slightly open, from their struggles.
Lisa unable to help herself. As she admires Suneha's exposed left breast, as it heaves partially spilled from her blouse.
The firm, soft skinned, and hard nippled breast. As as beautiful, as Suneha herself.
Lisa admitting to herself, Face, and body. Suneha was a very sexy, and beautiful woman.
Then her hand closes on the tit. Lisa's nails digging into it. Even as she twists it, and shoves Suneha to the side.
Suneha crying out, in shock, and pain. As Lisa tortures her tit, while using it to slide Suneha off. The dark haired beauty, falling onto her left side.
Suneha feeling a bit of relief as her breast is released.
Quickly followed by panic, as Lisa's long, shapely, and powerful legs. Begin twining around her.
Suneha jerking her own body and writhing, to slip free.
Yet it is to late, as Lisa's legs clamp tight around her.
Lisa's hands finding some rope, laid on the deck with in reach. As her legs continue to scissor tighter, on Suneha's nubile body.

Suneha could feel it growing harder, and harder to breathe. Her fingernails trying to dig into the deck. As she tried to gain purchase or leverage, to break free.
Her tongue distending, past her pouty lips slightly. As she struggles to breath in a full lungful of air.
Then her hand begins tapping against the deck of the ship.
"Enough.. I give in." Suneha weakly gasps, as Lisa clenches her thighs, one last time. As a message to her newly beaten opponent.
Then Lisa releases her, and rolls free.
Lisa quickly, begins tying Suneha up again, with the rope.
Suneha laying on her back, gasping in air. Her exposed breast, bobbling, as her chest rises, and falls.
Lisa looking at Suneha's pretty face. The look in Suneha's eyes having changed to something different than before.
"Save your ship." Suneha says softly, watching Lisa intently.
Lisa leaning down, to gently brush her lips, against the tender skin, of Suneha's left breast.
Before Lisa rebuttons the blouse again. Leaving Suneha beaten, bound, yet still somehow. Looking to be imaculitaly dressed.

"Captain, shall we throw this beaten whore, to the sharks?" Lisa hears someone asking her.
Lisa's eyes never leaving Suneha's. "No place her in my cabin, I have things to discuss with her." Lisa answers back.
Lisa also realizing, she had gotten to liking. Her hard fought, and sexy battles with Suneha.
Then cannon's roaring, brings her back to the danger heading her way. The oncoming ships, firing to test the distance between them.
The splash of water. Letting them all know, they were getting close.
Lisa rises to her feet, still naked, in all her glory.
Yet as she does a cheer rises, from the crew.
Her eyes going to the blonde beauty Katterina. Naked, lovely, and showing the flush of victory in her eyes.
Jane Bernard, and other crew members showing the bruises, and marks of victorious catfighting.
The ship was theirs again!!

As Suneha is carried away bound, to Lisa's cabin. Other members of the mutinous crew being bound, and led to the brig.
Lisa turns to face the ships heading her way. There may be just enough time still!!
"LOWER ALL SAILS!!" Lisa cries out, as the wind seems to pick up, and caress her supple skin.
The crew rushing to get fully underway. They had just enough of a head start. They could lead Princess Milla's Revenge, and the Durty Bird on a wonderful chase.
Lisa did not think she could fully outrun them. As they had gotten too close in. Leaving not enough distance to elude her pursuers.
Yet maybe she could reach the next rendezvous point. With BloodStorm, and the Catslclaws.
With Tiffany, and Storm's ships, added to hers. Lisa, and the Bondage could make their stand.

Her arms gently hugging herself. As the breeze begins snapping in the sails, while caressing her body.
"Please Storm, be waiting for us." Lisa softly whispers. The lovely redhead, thinking of having her allies by her side.
As well as some well earned pampering, by the captain, for herself.
As the Bondage surges ahead, over the rolling sea.   

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 9E Catsclaws Catfights
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2012, 03:32:31 AM »
Kayla was thinking, her fight was just about finished. The sensuous brunette having dominated May-Donna for some time now.
Yet even as she relaxes, taking a deep breath. To calm and center herself.
May-Donna bucks her hips, in a way, that any cathouse whore would be envious of. Kayla being jerked off balance by the motion. Quickly feels a fist slam between her pert breasts. Even as Kayla falls to the side.

May-Donna kicking out, catching Kayla in her side, even as she tries to roll free. Her busty blonde attacker, trying to use her foot again. As Kayla is partially curled, trying to protect her aching side, and bare belly.
The ship rocking to and fro beneath them. As May-Donna loses her footing. Her kick not having much force.
As Kayla grabs her leg, yanking and twisting it. May-Donna crying out in pain and surprise. As she tumbles forward, and onto Kayla.

The two again struggling close up, as they slam through the partially open door, and into the captains quarters.
Kayla shoving free, as they both part. Soon rising, chests heaving, as they circle each other.
Two naked, and beautiful women. Bodies aching, bruised and wanting rest. Yet not yet, as this fight was not over.
"How many times have you been screwed in here pirate slut?" May-Donna asks, hoping to anger Kayla. Making her lose focus, and commit to a attack, that would be hasty. Leading to Kayla's defeat.
"Not as many times everyday, as your spread, before noon time, whore!!" Kayla replies back.
May-Donna cursing Kayla charges in, arms swinging. May-Donna slamming her firm tits, against Kayla's perky tits.
The two of them slamming against, and partially onto a table top.
Ocean maps, and charts going flying to the floor.
They both grab handfuls of hair. As their bodies, and breasts grind together.
May-Donna trying to bring her leg up between Kayla's. Kayla blocking it, and yanking her rivals hair, and head. While she is off balance.
The two begin sliding off the edge of the table, heading to the floor.
Kayla twisting her body, even as she throws a hard punch, to the side of May-Donna's chin. May-Donna's head jerking from the punch. Even as her back slams down against some of the items from the table, onto the floor.
Kayla landing naked, and prone on top of her. A whoosh of air leaving Kayla, as they impact together.

Kayla laying naked, resting against May-Donna as she catches her breath. Then looking down, at the glassy eyed stare of her barely conscious, and beaten opponent. Kayla smiles, as she sees what lays beneath them.
"Telling you tramp." "You may be on top of the charts." "Yet your still one knocked out bitch!!" She informs her beaten rival, before giggling lightl. Enjoying the feel of her body resting on the blondes naked form.
Yet she knew she had to soon get up, and back onto the deck. To help in the fight if needed.

Chrissssssssy was realing back, as Rose Mcgowan stripped more of her clothing. Before slamming her very firm tits, against Chrissy's pert pair.
The two had been tearing each others clothing off. Before clawing each others bared breasts and bellies.
Some hair had been yanked out of both ladies heads.
Then they had begun trading hard hitting slaps, and punches.
Now Chrissy was off balance, as Rose again, slams her firm breasts, against Chrissy's chest.
Chrissy slowly being backed up against an outer wall, to the captain's cabin.

Chrissy's sexy body straining, as her legs try and push Rose backwards. Chrissy was not neccesarily a tit fighter. Yet the lovely pirate, was very determined, and willing to fight. Using any part of her toned body, she needed to win.
As Rose began pulling back. Chrissy using her hair, yanks her forward again.
Rose crying out in surprise, as Chrissy thrusts her own hard nippled tits, hard against Rose's. Chrissy grinding her body against her opponents.
Then as she is distracted by the reversal. Chrissy brings her knee up, between Rose's thighs.
Rose screaming in pain, as Chrissy knees her crotch.
Chrissy now fully in control, as she pushes, and shoves until it is Rose, with her back to the wall.
"Hope you noticed bitch, as you tried mashing my tits, with your own." "My breasts, are as fit, and fine, as the rest of my body."
"Rubbing yourself naked against me like that." "Hope you know, I am not bewitched or charmed by you slut!!" Chrissy says, before a right to Rose's belly Followed by a left to her cheek.
Has Rose basically knocked out, and sliding down the wall.
Her tits bobbling nicely, as her ass hits the deck. Rose's legs splayed, her sex exposed.
As Chrissy smiles down at her. Before leaving her sitting, spread and out of the fight. Rose's head tilted down, her chin drooped down towards her slowly heaving breasts.
Chrissy heading off, to see if she was needed for any more catfighting.

AmazingMandy was having some problems, with her opponent Lindsey Lohan. The beautiful rival, keeping Mandy off balance. With a steady amount of trash talking, as well as slaps and punches.
Mandy getting in some good hits herself now and then. Yet still not quite able to get into her true catfighting form.
"Don't you wish you could be more like me skank?" Lindsey taunts, as she launches some backhands across Mandy's well formed breasts.
Mandy managing to land a staggering punch, to just below Lindseys nice sized, right breast.
Before being driven back again, by a slap to her beautiful face. Followed by a hard punch, to her left side.

Mandy backing up, trying to give herself room, to maneuver, and regain her breath. Her legs, tripping over some rigging laying on the deck. With arms flailing, and a shriek of surprise. Mandy begins falling backwards.
Lindsey smiling gleefully, as she moves ahead.
Mandy has some of her fall, broken by a pile of coiled rope. Mandy hitting it, then rolling off it, to the side.
Even as she rolls, to land on her back. Mandy ready to quickly try and get back to her feet. Her eyes widening, as Lindsey has launched herself. The lovely brunette planning on splashing her own scantilly clad body. Down onto Mandy's. Driving the air out of her, while setting her up, to be finished off.
Mandy brings her knees up by instinct. Lindsey's belly, impacting against them. Lindsey making odd sounds, as she impacts, and all of her air, is driven from her body, by driving onto Mandy's knees.
Mandy kicking her legs a bit after impact. Sending Lindsey gasping, and gagging to the deck.

As Lindsey lays partially curled on her side. Mandy grabs some of her hair, yanking her head fully into view.
"Now maybe you see bitch, why they simply call me.." Mandy waits for it, as a few of her nearby shipmates chime in. "AMAZING!!"
"Got that right slut!!" Mandy informs Lindsey, before one more punch, finishes the fight, and Mandy's opponent.

Grlwrestler pirate Joanne, had paired off, with an asian beauty named Nicole Oring.
Nicole had started easily, stripping Joanne, as they began sizing each other up.
Joanne willing to lose some clothing, to get in some early punches, to Nicole's sexy, curvy body.
Then as some hair was yanked, and pulled. Nicole's clothing began being torn off her.
Joanne admiring, the asian beauties figure. As breasts, belly, and finally her sex are exposed.

Joanne and Nicole both seemed equally agile, and quick. As they traded hits, slaps, and some side kicks.
They then surged forward, as bared, hard nippled breasts, pressed, and rubbed together. Two nubile beauties, fingers clenched, and twined together. Chests heaving together, as they tried out powering each other in a test of strength.
Toned, shapely legs straining, as eyes roamed each others nude bodies, before locking intently on each other.
"I think you would make a wonderful, whorehouse slut, you cheap whore!!" Nicole taunts her.
"Mmmmmmmm maybe you will enjoy being my cabin bitch, once your beaten!!" Joanne hurls back at her.
Then a fist to Joanne's sleek belly, and a yank of her hair. Nicole has her off balance, and landing hard on the deck.
Nicole splashing her body onto Joanne's. Even as Joanne lashes out with a fist of her own.
Then the two begin struggling, and rolling across the deck together.
Smooth, supple skinned breasts and bellies raked by nails. faces, and bodies sore from slaps, and punches.
Yet now as they roll, something else has begun.

Joanne moans, as Nicole fondles, then licks her hard nippled right breast. "I think you should be my whore." Nicole says softly, as both now have hands roaming each others naked bodies.
Joanne managing to catch Nicole's dangling tit, between her lips. Nicole gasping as Joanne sucks on her own heaving breast.
Joanne had tried putting a leg scissor on Nicole. Nicole having applied some kind of clutch from behind, her breasts pressing against Joanne's back.
yet both had finally broken the others holds. Now they have bodies, and legs entangled in a different way.
Joanne laying on her back, as Nicole rubs her own moistening clit, against Joannes Joanne having fought hard. Now was changing her tactics to match her opponent.
Her own body tingling, with arousal and desire. Joanne catches Nicole, with her hips raising.
Joanne's fingers, that had clawed, and torn at Nicole's tender breasts.
Now slid into her wet clit. Joanne smiling, as she begins fingering Nicole rapidly.
Nicole moaning, as Joanne begins shifting their positions. Soon Nicole lay writhing, and gasping. As Joanne slid naked onto her, continuing to finger her clit. While rubbing her pert breasts against Nicole's sexy body.

Nicole managing at times, to massage Joanne's exposed clit. Finally, as they had managed to roll, slightly beneath some covering, and out of the way.
They began trying to finish each other, in an at sea sexfight. "Joanne.. come on say it, give in." Joanne moans softly, as she maintains her sexy attack on the sensuous Nicole Oring.
"MmmmmmmmmmmmmmJoanne!!!!!" Nicole finally cries out, as she begins to climax.
"Maybe she would be a nice cabin bitch!!" Joanne thinks to herself, as her naked body rubs, and grinds on top of Nicole's own.
Nicole's orgasming pussy, being thrust, and rubbed against Joanne's own wet sex. Until with a moan, she begins to climax as well.
The two ladies staring into each others eyes, as Joanne was on top, having won the fight. Yet both were orgasming, and wondering, what maybe they had found together, during their fight.
If permission given. Nicole would definately soon be moving into Joanne's quarters.

Khloe K had been reeling, from the intense assault from pirate Megan. At first Khloe had laughed at the beautiful slender dark haired beauty. Megan acting playful, and not a threat.

Now Khloe clothing had been fully stripped from her. The dark haired beauties bare breasts, scored several times, by Megan's nails now. Some of Khloe's long dark hair, laying in loose tufts, on the deck.
Khloe rocking, and reeling, unable to mount much of her own offense. Then Megan had yelled something about Kanga-Poohie. Before using her legs, to spring forward, driving a forearm, between Khloe's well formed breasts. Sending her staggering, and falling backwards.
"Whore falling to the timbers.. DECK!!!" Megan cries out.  "Whoops I mean whore falling to the deck.. TIMBERRRR!!" She cries out before laughing again.
Khloe landing hard, yet lashing out with her leg, as Megan closes in.
Megan dropping to the deck, as Khloe kicks her legs out from beneath her.
Megan landing hard on her side, as air is driven from her beautiful body. Khloe maybe the more busty of the pairing. Yet pirate Megan's exposed figure, just as firm, well formed and pleasing, in every way. From head to toe, the feisty young pirate, was as stunning as Khloe.

Megan's attention diverted also, as she sees some blood, spray out from captain Storm's body. Storm had been standing trading blades, with some of the enemy. Mistycats back was to him, and had been unprotected. Storm placing himself between her, and the men with rapiers or swords. As Misty continued to fight, with Jennifer Garner.
Kim K's shifty crew, proving, they were not beneath. Running a blade, through a catfighting lady.
He had even been able to steal a kiss from Tonyacats, as he knocked a blade aside. Driving off, the low life, looking to pierce her large, firm left breast, with his blade.

Tonya was saved, as she began getting the better of Jessica Biel in their fight. Storm was driving them away from Misty. As he had seen Megan fall. His guard and focus lowered, as he began trying to push his oppoents back, moving towards Megan.
Then a blade had cut across him, blood had sprayed out. Megan's heart seizing in her chest.
As Khloe K slams into her.
Megan being partially lifted and then slammed back against the deck, winding her again.
Pirate Megan losing sight of Storm, and how badly he may be injured.
Khloe gleefully, slapping, and backhanding Megan's pert breasts.
"You little fucking slut!!" "Time for you to feel the wrath of a K sister!!" Khloe taunts, as Megan tries protecting herself, from this renewed attack.
Her body hurt, as Khloe belly punches her, before yanking her hair, and slapping her beautiful face.
Khloe laughing happily, as she figures she has won this fight.
Megan begins to feel, like just curling up, and giving in. Then she sees in her mind again. Storm wounded once more, maybe being beaten, and killed by some of Kim's marauders.
Then Megan began feeling Khloe biting her right breast!!  A surge of adrenaline begins rushing through her.
"BAD DOGGY!!" "NO BITING!!" Megan cries out, as she backhands Khloe hard across her face, splitting her lips.
"Get off bitch, Capn needs me!" Megan cries out, as again she begins to unload on Khloe. The dark haired K sister stunned, by the renewed energy, from the opponent, she figured was beaten.

"What kind of insane bitch are you??" Khloe asks in surprise, while trying to defend herself, from Megan's renewed attack.
"I'm a fighting lil Tiggy, from Kanga-Poohie island." "While you, your my naughty doggy bitch!!" Megan replies, before landing a well placed forearm shot. To the side of Khloe's head.
Khloe's eyes roll up slightly, as she falls to the side.
Megan quickly shoving her way free, then stradling Khloe, as she weakly struggles to regain her senses.
"Capn needs me, you've been a bad doggy." "Now roll over."  Megan informs her, before landing one more solid punch, knocking Khloe out.
"Good doggy, now Stay!!" "Hee hee heee!!" Megan finishes, as she shoves her way off the beaten Khloe. As Megan begins trying to find Storm, and see if she can help.

Several fights now finished. Yet others continue. Including the hard fought battle. Between the platinum blonde, and beautiful captain BustyTiffany, and her rival Kim K. 

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2012, 02:54:04 PM »
Good job Storm.  This is a good long tale.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Pirates 2 Treasure of the Auburn Snatch pt 9E Catsclaws Catfights
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2012, 06:10:27 AM »
Oooh, loved whooping May-Donna's ass - I'm so excited: which bitch is next? Tee hee!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

Then looking down, at the glassy eyed stare of her barely conscious, and beaten opponent. Kayla smiles, as she sees what lays beneath them.
"Telling you tramp." "You may be on top of the charts." "Yet your still one knocked out bitch!!" She informs her beaten rival, before giggling lightl. Enjoying the feel of her body resting on the blondes naked form.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2012, 07:46:02 AM »
Avast and Thankee for the kind words ... 

Rik glad your enjoying things here. Among the feisty catfighting pirates!! 

Megan .. Kayla .. Aye ... would ship out, with either of you fine catfighting lasses!!  Just not sure, if we can let Pirate Megan, and Starbear get close to the cannons!! 

Hope to add more in, this weekend... still more shipboard fights going on!!

Storm
Hmmmmmmmmmm I swear I put my jug of rum, behind that cabinet door. PIRATE MEGANNNNnn!! Where be the rum!!??

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2012, 02:36:51 AM »
Good to see this story ticking along, but I'm still in chains, right?  ::)

Meaow
Jessie

Haha...that's true. He can't take a Chistmas break with you in chains.

Thanx Storm for acknowleging me not being a catfighting pirate and all. LOL.  Can't wait to read more.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2012, 07:23:34 AM »
Good to see this story ticking along, but I'm still in chains, right?  ::)

Meaow
Jessie

Hmmmm I think they changed it to leather, lace, ribbons and bows for your bondage Jessika.  I know I think, it makes you look good enough, to savor unwrapping ...  He he he
Sighhhh all I can say .... More with Jessika.. soon as I get to chapter 10!! 

I think Pirate Kayla.. said to place you wrapped under the mistletoe!!   ;D
Love ya Jessika ... thanks for being so patient!!

Storm