News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Passionate fights

• 6 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Passionate fights
« on: December 23, 2012, 09:27:27 PM »

Well, not happy with the result of my last two stories... So, I try again...

I had booked a fight to the Island of Fights and Sex without a partner. I was told there were others like me, and they would find a match for me. I am Carmen, a 37 years old professional woman from Puerto Rico. I had split with a partner, Sandra, after two years of great sex and continuous arguments. We were both dominant and of course that was not the best match. Match in the sense of getting along, because we were well matched when after any of our usual arguments, we started trash talking, pushing, pulling and fighting physically. We were intelligent enough to stop our fights before we got really hurt, because we were very strong, muscular and with violent tendencies. I must add that we were very attractive, I am brunette, 5’8”, 155 lbs, 40d-31-38, hairy pussy and hot as most “Boricuas” (native of Puerto Rico). Sandra is a fiery read head from Texas, 36 y/o, 5’8”, 160 lbs, 38d-28-40, also hairy and very hot. Our sex was passionate and expert, our fights too. I missed both, that was the reason to book time in the Island. For what I had heard, I could probably find both.

In the helicopter from the mainland, I was told there were three other women with no partner, and we will be able to choose partner during the welcome party and dinner. I was accompanied to my room by a young maid, who instructed me about the meals hours. The rules of the Island have been mailed to me well in advance. I  washed, changed into a provocative outfit and went down to the party room.

The owners of the Island, Diana and Berta were welcoming all the fighters. Most were prearranged groups who came to the Island to solve discrepancies fighting, to have sex frequently, or a mix of the two. I soon met two of the possible partners, Taylor and Martha, both in their late 20’s, muscular and strong, attractive, Taylor a platinum blonde, Martha a black woman. We started talking and teasing each other when the fourth woman appeared.

I got speechless, because it was Sandra. We shook hands with an icy smile in our mouths, as if it was the first time we had met. But it was evident none of us was going to obtain an Oscar for great actress. Martha, the black girl, whispered to me: “You know each other, don’t you?”. I smiled noncommittally and nodded lightly.

The dinner, the four together, was another thing. From the beginning, my Texan ex attacked. “Martha and Taylor, I want you to know, Carmen is a nasty whore with no principles. I am glad I will have the opportunity to kick her ass here several times”. Martha answered: “Listen Sandra, I don’t know about your grudges, and I don’t want to know, but hate doesn’t work for me”. Taylor nodded to that. I said: “Ok, friends, Sandra and I have a previous history of love and fights. When we broke I confess I was hard and not very polite. Now I see she hates me. I don’t hate her”. Sandra jumped at it: “No, dear, I don’t hate you, you were the best whore I ever had in bed. But you hurt me and I intend to beat you to pulp in revenge”. “Ok, we know we will be in opposite teams. Who will be your partner? Martha?”. I asked because I liked Martha and wanted to have an opportunity to fight with her. And fuck with her.

We had drinks in the bar after dinner, and I realized Martha wanted me too. While Sandra and Taylor whispered to each other, the black girl and I did the same. We were attracted and aroused. “So, we are going to fight tomorrow?”, I whispered. “Yes, I am looking forward to have your body in my arms”, Martha said with a hoarse voice. I had a hand under her skirt when I whispered: “You don’t need to wait till tomorrow for that, sweetie”. I could see Sandra and the blonde were dancing, if you could call dance two bodies almost immobile, hands on buttocks and kissing lustily. “Is Taylor your girl friend?” I asked. “Fuck friend more like it. We fuck and fight. We came here to look for other bodies for both fight and fuck, we were lucky meeting you two”.

To be short, Martha and I were fucking half hour later on my bed. She was hot, smelly, dirty, we came several times and peed on each other once. We ate each other cxnts and asses, licked our sweat, and got spent. We slept in our arms and the next morning we could smell in the room the odors of our hot fucking.

We went down to breakfast and the briefing from the chief of Guards, Lena, about rules, sectors, etc. Sandra and I were glaring at each other, not jealousy but rage, knowing we had fucked someone else.

Martha and Sandra would start first and Taylor and I would follow fifteen minutes later. We had been assigned the South East sector, one of the two closest to the Mansion. Of course, we all were naked, wearing only moccasins for the rough terrain. We met them in the farer eastern corner, under palms, close to the beach. We ran and clinched with them immediately. Naturally, I attacked Sandra. We had fought many times as I said, but we knew this was going to be the hardest battle. Our bodies were in full strength, our muscles tense in our first embrace, our tits smashed and our mouths salivating. We didn’t pat attention to Taylor and Martha who had fell to the grass in the first moment. We were once more trying to win, to demonstrate who was better in all senses, to humiliate the other as a mutual punishment for our separation. Struggling fiercely, groaning like animals, with one hand of each clawed on our long manes, pulling brutally while our free hand punched our tits and bellies hard. As we had agreed long time ago in our first fight, we didn’t touch our faces, but we punished our bodies savagely.

We were sweaty and tired in almost one hour of fight. We were on the beach, since we have moved out of the trees in our furious battle. We stopped, looking at each other thru tears. Our bodies were dirty of grass and sand and macerated with punching and nails marks. We were almost tits to tits, smelling our stink. “You know you are the nastiest whore in the world, don’t you?” Sandra said. “Yes, number two whore, sweetie, you are number one”, I said. I was on the sand before realizing what had hit me. She had charged me with her head on my solar plexus, I lost the breath and fell on my back. I had her straddling my waist as a barrage of punching got me almost unconscious. I came back feeling her sweet kisses all over my body, where she had hurt me. She ended with a passionate kiss in my mouth and we enjoyed the kiss for a long time. Then, she helped me into the water, that, even stinging on my hurt body, helped in refreshing my injuries. She entered with me and we swam for a long time. We went out and laid on the sand under the hot sun until we dozed.

We were awaken by Martha and Taylor, playfully peeing on us. They were also sweaty and with several signals of scratches and hits, but not as much as ourselves. Sandra got on he feet and punched Taylor en the stomach. They got in a fistfight, and Martha and I shrugged and got body to body in a sweaty wrestling match. I got to pin her, ground my pussy on hers and she came strong. Then I straddled her face and came in her mouth. Sandra had knocked Taylor who was unconscious on the sand. We brought her to the water and she revived soon. Then Martha and her started fucking on the sand. Sandra and I looked at each other, shrugged and started wrestling, no punches this time, simply wrestling body to body. As I had done with Martha, I pinned her, fucked her and came on her mouth. Then we kissed for long time.

We came back to the Mansion, where we bathed, were attended by expert hands of our injuries and by the time of dinner, we were like new, only small aches in some parts of our bodies.

As it was customary of the Island, the next day was to rest. Under the mostly correct assumption that several or all fighters would need rest and care. Therefore, the lady fighters could visit all the sectors of the island, eat and sleep in the Mansion and, mostly preferred activity, swim and have sex in the main beach, just in the back of the house. And sex was abundant among the several groups, while Diana and Berta fucked between them and with their ‘toys’, the blondes Betty and Candy. I didn’t want to be too much with Sandra, and spent lots of  times walking on the various sectors with Martha, the delicious black woman. Walking meant also to stop a couple of times to fuck passionately. We went back for lunch in the house, went to her room and met there Sandra y Taylor on the bed, so we went to my room and fucked for more than two hours.

We had dinner with Sandra and Taylor. My Texan ex girl friend was aggressive for no reason. We began a contest of insults and threats and Martha and Taylor had to intervene to avoid us fighting. As the platinum blonde said: “You can beat each other to pulp tomorrow, darlings”.

That night each of us slept in their own bed. In the morning, during breakfast, Sandra had the same hostility towards me, but I ignored her. It was our turn to start and hide, so we could choose the area for the fights. I told Taylor to separate about fifty meters and we waited hidden by high bushes. I was surprised when I felt an arm around my neck and a punch on my back. It was Martha who apparently had crossed the central path among sectors and entered from the end of ours. She whispered: “I prefer to fight you. In the mood Sandra is you could kill each other”. I moved my head and said: “It is still not too late for that”. “I will try to avoid it”, said and kissed my neck. My back still hurt from her punch, I launched an elbow and hit her in the stomach. She grunted, let me free from her arm and we looked at each other. We clinched and soon fell to the grass wrestling body to body. I felt her stronger than in our fight two days before and in fact after a long struggle, locks and rolls, Martha dominated me, with her knees on my pinned arms, her pussy on my face and her fingers in my soaked cxnt. I came hard and seconds later she filled my mouth with her juices.

We hadn’t heard about Taylor and Sandra, but then a enormous scream broke the relative silence. We looked at each other and ran in the direction of the scream. On the grass, in very bad shape, was Taylor, bleeding and crying, with her body hurting from punches and scratches and her hands between her legs in what seemed terrible pain. Sandra was kicking her mercilessly.

“Stop!” I yelled and ran to Sandra and kicked on the face, breaking our old agreement. Martha took care of Taylor  and soon appeared two guards who helped her to the Mansion. Sandra and I were alone (except for the cameras) and attacked each other like two animals. We punished for the first time our faces and in a few minutes we were bleeding, our hands in our hairs and the free hand punching mercilessly all over our bodies. We had tears but it was a savage fight, oblivious of the pain, intent only on hurting the other as much as possible. It was a moment when we both stopped, unable to go on without a brief rest to recover our normal breath. I hissed: “All your hate was directed to me, but you used it on an innocent person. But now it is me and you are not woman enough for me. I did well dumping you, whore!”. She attacked again, but I was ready. My knee hit her cxnt and when she bent bringing her hands there, I kneed her face, producing more bleeding. She clinched on me and for a moment I lost my concentration and it was her knee on my pussy. I had her on me with all her relative strength, especially on her feet which pummeled my body like a hammer. My sides, my tits, my face and finally my pussy again. Except that I was expecting that and I grabbed her foot and twisted it brutally. She fell at my side, I jumped and started beating her as hard as I could. In fact I had never give a beating like that in my life. She lost consciousness and that was the moment when Lena and Mara, the guards chiefs appeared. “Enough!”, yelled Mara. “This is not the kind of fights we favor here. She maybe deserved it, but we have to stop you and you will be both out of the Island. Now, go back to the house”.

Exactly the same said Berta when we were all in their private area. “We have been avoiding deaths in the fights. This time we almost got late. These ladies are out of the island in the first helicopter”. Taylor was in a bed, comfortably sedated with a paramedic at her side. Sandra was in another bed also at the care of the medic. She had not still regained consciousness.

In the helicopter was Taylor, directly to a hospital in the mainland, as well as Sandra, both in stretchers. Martha, who was accompanying her friend to the hospital, and myself.. At our arrival I didn’t accompany them to the hospital. I wanted to forget Sandra for ever.

A few days later, Martha appeared. She had called after Taylor had been released and Sandra will be released also in a few days. She askrd if I would like her to come.

We kissed and made love a full night. We are living together.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Re: Passionate fights
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 03:18:43 AM »
Maura you are a selfish pig . Your time will come soon when we meet again.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 02:49:57 PM »

Neha, a great part of my stories are to get bitches like you and me aroused... So, I am glad...

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 02:51:24 PM »
Tigreselll,
I am so glad you are a fan of my stories... I would love to have a legion of fans like you

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 04:48:49 AM »
Maura:  always looking forward to your stories about the Island of fun.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 08:39:04 PM »
Again Maura..another great read....am looking forward to you and I again

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 11:20:00 AM »
Ilove the City and i LOve the fight!!1 and this fight is really lovable  :)