News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Preview - Press Your Luck

• 9 Replies

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
Preview - Press Your Luck
« on: July 06, 2015, 05:07:49 AM »
Here is a preview of a story I have been working on...should have it posted by week end.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for this week’s final Press Your Luck event…and this promises to be a dammmmmnnnnn good one!” Slick Rick yells into his microphone.  The fans in the crowd scream as the massive curtain is drawn back and a wrestling ring is revealed.  Slick Rick smiles, "Tonight fans, for a very special challenge we are bringing you lucky guys in attendance Press Your Luck Wrestling!" The male audience goes wild, screaming for Rick to continue, but the TV host plays it up walking around the ring letting the fans anticipation grow.  Finally Slick Rick waves his arms down a few times to silence the rowdy crowd, then continues, "Let’s bring out our Lucky…or Unlucky Contestant for this special challange…just who do we have backstage Jimmie?"

Jimmie’s voice is heard overhead, in a cheesy game show over-accent, “Annnnd now fans, here is the last Press Your Luck event tonight…our last contestant playing Press Your Luck is the sexy…they curvy in alllll the right places…the bleached blonde hottie standing 5’6” weighing in at a 103 pounds with jaw dropping measurements of 34D-22-34!  Yes fans you hhhhheaaaarrrrdddd me right… but I’ll say it again that’s 34D cup titties on this little Goddess! Let’s hear it for the Lovely Lauren!"

{alt}

The audience goes wild as a mouth-watering blonde emerges from backstage and walks nervously over to Slick Rick.  Slick Rick smiles and opens his arms for a hug, the blonde standing a few feet away with her arms down at her side, listening to the rowdy crowd chanting and making cat calls.  Slick Rick doesn’t miss a beat and slides over, casually the cheap suited man snakes his arm around the blonde’s tiny waist, pulling her towards him, “Why hellllo Lovely Lauren! Are you ready for Press Your Luck?"

Slick Rick’s hand slowly slides down over the blonde’s heart shaped ass, resting on her right cheek.  Lauren, a ball of nerves forces a smile on her angelic face. "I…I guess I am.”

Free hand waving out to the roaring crowd, Slick Rick slides the blonde toward the ring. "Now Lauren since this is Press Your Luck you have a choice to make…you see you are going to be wrestling in this ring tonight!”  The fans went wild…the blonde bombshell nervously stepped back in her heel, but Rick pinched her ass and pushed her closer to the ring, “Press Your Luck is all about choices and of course the choice is up to you…I want you to know that you can wrestle any of our four special opponents…but the more challenging…the more money you can win!”  Slick Rick waves out to 3 curtains, “Of course no matter what curtain you pick we guarantee that if you beat the challenge you get ALL the cash!  Behind curtain number 1 is Sexy Lexy…a tiny little gal who never wrestled in her life and if you beat her you get $1000 cold hard cash!”  The curtain lit up and behind it was a woman standing maybe 5’3” with a petite frame, the crowd began booing clearly not wanting Laruen to pick curtain number one.  “Behind curtain number two we have Kelly…Kelly does have a background in wrestling and can hold her own in the ring!”  The curtain lit up and a woman’s body could be seen illuminated in shadow standing maybe 5’6”.  Slick Rick smiled, his hand going up over the blonde’s ass, “If you pick Kelly and win a wrestling match you will get $5,000!”

Lauren smiled thinking about how badly she needed the money, this may be the option for her to go with.  Slick Rick pointed to the third curtain, “Lauren, behind here is a verrrrry big challenge indeed!  Olga is a seasoned wrestler with a lot of in ring experience…and if you take this challenge and win you will get $25,000!” The crowd screamed as the curtain illuminated, a huge frame filling most of the backdrop.  Lauren’s mind raced, 25 grand!  That was life changing money for her…could she beat Olga?  Slick Rick’s voice broke her thought, “But here on Press Your Luck we are all about giving people choices…so we have a special offer for you…our producers are offering $100,000…yes fans $100 GRAND!”  Rick let the crowd scream and chant for a few seconds before continuing, “$100,000 for a special match tonight against a gal we call Diamond!” 

The fans began chanting Diamond, Diamond, Diamond, and Lauren had no idea what to do.  Rick continued yelling, “I can’t tell you much about Diamond as I have never had the pleasure of meeting her, but fans with a name like that she sounds sexy…how about it Lauren…you against Diamond for $100,000?”

Lauren’s mind raced, the blonde knowing it sounded to good to be true…one hundred thousand!  She looked back at the curtains knowing she couldn’t pick curtain number one as that money would do little for her.  She came on the show to make some cash and this could be her opportunity.  The fans were still chanting Diamond, when Slick Rick yelled out, “How about it baby doll…what’s your option for tonight’s last Press Your Luck…are you going to Press Your Luck with Diamond?”

Lauren quickly scanned the curtains, the blonde wishing she knew more about Diamond before she made her decision…it had to be a set up…but for a hundred grand could she pass it up?  The crowd was still yelling Diamond, and the blonde’s mouth slid over towards the microphone, “For $100,000 I’ll take Diamond!”

The fans went wild and Slick Rick yelled out, “Let’s hope that proves to be a good Press Your Luck decision…go back and get changed and we will get everything set up for your match!”  Two beautiful stage girls came out and led Lauren back to her dressing room to change.  The blonde’s heart pounded in nervous anticipation as she shut the door to her changing room to get ready for her first wrestling match of her life.

Minutes later Slick Rick called Lauren out and the blonde nervously made her way back out to the roaring crowd.  Now dressed in a skintight one piece black bikini with the word Barbie written across her tits in white letters, the blonde came back out and the ravenous crowd went wild.  The material hugged her skin like a latex glove, the tiny thong back barely hid any of her fleshy ass cheeks, as it seems the game show decided on giving her an outfit that was a few sizes to small much to the delight of the fans. 

{alt}

Lauren slowly climbed the metal steps leading to the ring, and Slick Rick was smiling from ear to ear watching her ass as she sauntered up the steps in her 3 inch pink stiletto heels.   The crowd was whistling, and chanting, the blonde still had no idea who she would be facing in this match…or even what she was supposed to do out there. 

Offline ballz_billy

• God Member
Re: Preview - Press Your Luck
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 07:48:15 PM »
This looks promising.  I like the into and sets up perfeclty for a squash!!!

Offline jmtocali

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 09:14:30 PM »
Very good start

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 05:04:23 AM »
I am looking forward to this one....maybe see some random jealous female fans get involved in this??

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 05:41:44 AM »
This so far is indeed promising  ::) ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 12:15:12 PM »
Great start. Lauren looks amazing.

Offline huntino

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 04:58:06 PM »
great set up for one of your stories.can,t wait.maybe  some crowd involvement in this one, I wonder.or double teaming?

Offline bishopberkley

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 06:21:35 PM »
You chose such great pictures to illustrate your characters and you write so well. I call for plenty of foreign object usage!

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 10:10:53 PM »
great set up for one of your stories.can,t wait.maybe  some crowd involvement in this one, I wonder.or double teaming?

I would love for that too. Maybe a jealous female fan that is flat chested is jealous of Lauren's large chest that she claws her breasts, rips her extremely sexy one piece suit, fish hooks her, rips clumps of hair out, etc etc. maybe random female fans line up to inflict damage on her delicious body.

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2015, 11:42:03 PM »
Thanks for the feedback.  I kinda had the story almost completed, but have received a few pm's asking for similar outcomes to whats posted here.  Apparently everyone want's Lauren's breasts destroyed and hair ripped out!  I will see what I can work in.