News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Any Help Regarding Sheila Would Be Greatly Appreciated

• 0 Replies

Offline Just another guy

• I love catfighting but will chat about anything
Any Help Regarding Sheila Would Be Greatly Appreciated
« on: July 23, 2012, 03:50:43 PM »
From what I have been told from a couple reliable and informed people, both involved with this site and outside this site, that one of the members here, Sheila, had done some fights or catfights for a producer back in the 1980's. I have tried to contact Sheila herself but have never gotten a response to either verify this or to find out where I might be able to view or buy any of her videos. Those I have talked to are sure she did these videos but did not know what production company she was with or if she used her real name or a "fight name". I have been told there are about 6 - 8 of them from back then. I have tried many, many searches but so far have come up empty. I have tried posting on different boards as well as here now. If anyone knows where to either view some of her videos or where the videos can be bought, I would really appreciate it if you could pass that info along to me. If you reply or have any info, could you please reply at my email  -  jmack9129@yahoo.com. I check my email more than I check this site. Thanks in advance for any help or advice in finding them or at least where to start looking.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:22:57 PM by Just another guy »