News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Clique Wars Fall '12: (Spring '12 champs-- The Girly Girls)

• 231 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Clique Wars Fall '12: (Spring '12 champs-- The Girly Girls)
« Reply #210 on: January 10, 2013, 09:48:24 AM »
Red...watch out...I STARE! 

If it's as intense as Rylie's staring, I shake most vehemently in mine foot apparel.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #211 on: January 11, 2013, 06:15:45 PM »
Aww dont be jealous Rylie,not everyone can be 7 ft tall and 250 pounds.Face it sweetie,the GG's are history. Lil Sara stopped fighting out of embarrassment from how lame your group was and Laurie didnt meet the new height requirement of being at least 4 ft tall.

Kasia, you must have a book of short jokes 'n comments handy because you love to throw them at me every chance you get. Yes, I'm short. But I do know one thing. I meet the height requirement to ride the Kasia Coaster 'n I won't get off until you beg me. Maybe not even then!

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #212 on: January 11, 2013, 06:39:40 PM »
Aww dont be jealous Rylie,not everyone can be 7 ft tall and 250 pounds.Face it sweetie,the GG's are history. Lil Sara stopped fighting out of embarrassment from how lame your group was and Laurie didnt meet the new height requirement of being at least 4 ft tall.

Kasia, you must have a book of short jokes 'n comments handy because you love to throw them at me every chance you get. Yes, I'm short. But I do know one thing. I meet the height requirement to ride the Kasia Coaster 'n I won't get off until you beg me. Maybe not even then!

xoxo

~L~

Breezy always has the funniest quotes!!  I love her!
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #213 on: January 11, 2013, 11:33:53 PM »
Red...watch out...I STARE! 

If it's as intense as Rylie's staring, I shake most vehemently in mine foot apparel.
Don't worry Red,  Steph used to be tough,  but you know one of the biggest requirements for joining the "silkier side of life"  is that you have your fighting skills erased so you don't threaten Heidi.

Ahhh, that explains a lot then.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #214 on: January 12, 2013, 11:39:04 AM »
Red : "OH PLEASE!" (rolls my eyes)

Rylie:  *glares my eyes narrowly*  I love you....but watch it, Sis.

Laurie:  Go ahead and try riding that......and I will make sure you become a new doormat for her Silky soles to walk all over! 

Ashley:  *hugs*
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #215 on: January 12, 2013, 04:15:41 PM »
Poor Ashley,my jokes about her fly right over her lopsided melon. I guess spending so much time on her back with an ass on her face confuses her.

Wasn't over my head.  Just not funny, not clever, not interesting....sort of like you.   Hit the gym tubby
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #216 on: January 12, 2013, 09:20:14 PM »
Oh really, Rylie?  *holds up my spiderman duct tape*  How bout Kasia and I take Laurie and you for a little ride leaving her adorable soles in your face and yours (plucks my nose) in her face....with the help of this duct tape?  Kasia is more than enough to handle both of you....but I wanna help her on principle now!

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2013, 03:16:36 AM »
No worries Steph,Laurie retired a few years back when she hit 50 and Rylie needs to take a few more hormone pills before we tangle. Ill explain comedy to Ashley as soon as she wakes up from her daily ass whoopin.

Kasia, can' we help Laurie...stay retired...to help the old timer :)?

And will Ashley ever wake up from that? I think not. lol

Offline Seth

« Reply #218 on: January 15, 2013, 11:15:10 PM »

xoxo

Ahhh Breeze you are only day dreaming..

~L~

Submit OR SUFFER

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #219 on: January 16, 2013, 02:36:08 PM »

xoxo

~L~

I'm daydreaming? About what? I'm confused.

~L~

Offline Seth

« Reply #220 on: January 16, 2013, 02:54:09 PM »

xoxo

~L~

I'm daydreaming? About what? I'm confused.

~L~

About riding the Kasia Coaster....
Submit OR SUFFER

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #221 on: January 16, 2013, 04:56:08 PM »
Oh really, Rylie?  *holds up my spiderman duct tape*  How bout Kasia and I take Laurie and you for a little ride leaving her adorable soles in your face and yours (plucks my nose) in her face....with the help of this duct tape?  Kasia is more than enough to handle both of you....but I wanna help her on principle now!

Count me in too!! We can make it a little Silky Girl party! :)

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #222 on: January 17, 2013, 12:08:48 AM »

Count me in too!! We can make it a little Silky Girl party! :)
typical ssg,  ( hehehe)  talking out both sides of their mouths.  but if Kasia is more than enough to face us both,  lets see her try....

I totallly think it should be a party :)

Rylie....I will be more than happy enough to show up *smirks*.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #223 on: January 17, 2013, 01:24:12 AM »
Okay, I'm confused again. What a surprise, huh?  ;)

I like a party as much as anybody but why is it that people always seem to think I need help? Is it because I'm short? Ya don't think I can take care of myself 'n need backup? Okay, yes, I'm 5'1" but I've never seen everyone pile on if a girl is 5'2" or taller. Is that the cut-off? Everyone under 5'2" needs help to fight? I'm just wondering, because this keeps happening to me. A lot. I'm not just talking about this thread. I really wasn't looking for a fight here, only responding to a comment Kasia made about my height. But then it turned into like a rumble or something!  ;D

I do like team fights but there's a time 'n place for them. There are times when you need to settle things 1 on 1, even us short girls. If I win, I earned the win. Me. Without help. If I lose, at least I stood up for myself on my own.

I won't turn down a team fight if I have the time 'n it looks like it's gonna be fun. But I also like to prove to myself that I can stand up to anybody on my own, even if I don't reach the minimum height requirement!

DISCLAIMER: This post is 100% hype for fun 'n not intended to hurt anyone personally. Even those of us who are sort of vertically challenged!

xoxo

~L~
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 01:39:08 AM by Laurie Breeze »

Offline Seth

« Reply #224 on: January 17, 2013, 11:28:14 PM »
Am i invited to the Party girls..
Submit OR SUFFER