News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pinks big night out

• 6 Replies

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
Pinks big night out
« on: September 17, 2012, 03:21:17 AM »
Pink in a bar one night passing out and comes two tied up in the middle of nowhere in the cold morning.     {alt}
 Freeing her self with a bad head she trys to think who was in the bar. Who whoud do that to her and think that thay might get away with it as pink enters her gym and starts to sweet the poison out. she remders Nicki minaj was in arguing with lady gaga in the bar and their was Katy perry in the comer stareing. She wonders witch one it was oh f##k it ill take them all out one by one. Pink finds out when thay will be all alone and starts her plan 1st Nicki minaj when she parks her car in her privet garage pink will be waiting.    
                    Nicki minaj
 {alt}
{alt}
                     Pink
{alt}
{alt}
2nd lady gaga pink knows the codes to lady gagas swimming pool back door and know she goes swimming late at night pink planing to take her there.
                      lady gaga
{alt}
{alt}
                       Pink
{alt}
{alt}
3rd Katy perry  pink arranges for Katy perry to be given a dressing room at the far part of the theater pink having the only key and a out side door close by.
                         Katy perry
{alt}
{alt}
                         Pink
{alt}
{alt}
Little dose pink know  Britney spears can not stop laughing at what she did to pink and she was to drunk to know who had done it to her.
                       Britney
 {alt}

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 03:38:59 AM by steph-wh »
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline firifuru

Re: Pinks big night out
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 05:09:17 AM »
Pink is one of the toughest celeb catfighters there is!

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 11:19:19 AM »
this is awesome!!!
thanks happy you thought its ok

If pink finds out who really it was tied her up there will be a Pink Vs Britney showdown
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 04:19:12 PM »
Pink will win all 3 fights in single matches. But no one tells her who have used her so badly after she was passing out in the bar.
She gets angry. Britney have notice the three wins and have contacted all off the girls Pink defeated. They want all her revenge.
So all four team uo together and lay a trap for Pink in Britneys house.
After Pink arrives by Britney all 3 defeated women fall over Pink and beat her sensless. After they are done with her they tie her spreadeagle to the trees outside and Britney moves in front of her.
With a smile she says to Pink. "I have used your situation in the bar HaHaHaHa" Turns round and oves inte the house for a party with Kate, Nicky and Lady Gaga and some more nvited guests.
Pink is left naked outside for some fun laters in her bonds.

I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 04:04:59 PM »
Pink will win all 3 fights in single matches. But no one tells her who have used her so badly after she was passing out in the bar.
She gets angry. Britney have notice the three wins and have contacted all off the girls Pink defeated. They want all her revenge.
So all four team uo together and lay a trap for Pink in Britneys house.
After Pink arrives by Britney all 3 defeated women fall over Pink and beat her sensless. After they are done with her they tie her spreadeagle to the trees outside and Britney moves in front of her.
With a smile she says to Pink. "I have used your situation in the bar HaHaHaHa" Turns round and oves inte the house for a party with Kate, Nicky and Lady Gaga and some more nvited guests.
Pink is left naked outside for some fun laters in her bonds.

But Pinks spirit stays undefeated and months later she starts to take apart all those who misused her situation on that party. this could be the beginning of a long series of one-sided and some not so one-sided fights.  ;)
BTW I voted Pink to win all three fights and that in a convincing manner, but she wont find out who was guilty (at least at first, but maybe later in the way, Boundfighter has described).

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2012, 04:08:47 PM »
Katy Perry spills the beans. She is beaten so badly by Pink that she wants to see Pink and Britney go at. She doesn't care which of these two wins only so they beat each other up badly, pulling out lots of hair and leaving claw marks all over their breasts, faces, and bodies.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 02:23:34 AM »
Got my votes in.